Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

How i was able to stop dating women below my standard - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How i was able to stop dating women below my standard (32138 Views)

Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? / So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them / Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by crafteck(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
habitkiller:
I earlier created a thread asking for help from NL members on why do I date girls not up to my standard... link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6535052/why-keep-dating-women-below

Right now my people, I have the solution, forget it o,no one knows u better than yourself, you are the knower" of your situation, well I simply observed if you want to date classy people you have to get classy with...

1)Good clothes
2)Good perfume
3)A good ride
4)A good ride again
5)A good ride again and again.

With this ladies of class will follow u,so hustle hard my people.
Thank you

You are wrong, also class is ambiguous, financial, intellectual, or aesthetic class?.. Mostly its hunting ground and specs that matter.

2 Likes

Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Klass99:

My dear, that is how you know people who are shallow and who lack depth, people who have a very poor mindset.
They are plenty in my office and it seems on NL too, from the sort of comments I often see, mostly from the so called logical gender.

Women love flashy life period
Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by gforce5: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
OP, what's your definition of classy girls? Is it the pretty social media girls dressed head to toe in designer wears but no proven source of wealth? Is it the rich girls from a rich background that live in the suburbs or is it the working/middle class girls that are big shots in their field of practice? That question needs to be clarified. Once you have clarified that, use the following points to be the ultimate bachelor as far as Nigeria is concerned:

1. You must have a car. (they need to know that your are mobile)
2. You must have a constant stream of income (money)
3. You should have a place of your own (it indicates independence, place of comfort and security)
4. You should be well educated (no matter how much money you have, women can't deal with illiterates)
5. Your diction must be on point. (can't have you embarrassing them in public when you open your mouth).
6. Finally, your dress sense must be on point. (Nigerian women judge men based on their appearance).

Have all these and classy girls will flock to you like bees.
Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by 27Pushing30: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op, thanks very much for sharing this..

But guyman wey don dey destined to die untop woman pot of beans go must still die untop am no matter how many advice wey him fellow guyman give am lipsrsealed

Secondly,I don't think it's very sensible for any guyman to keep on discussing women matter wheh he's still the struggling type....

Personally,I still dey struggle, that's why you'll hardly see me talking about bannies when I'm in the midst of my niggas..

Guy women can change your life...

Be wary of guys who talk about women (womanizing) only... you have to know the difference between womanizing and looking for a one standard babe.

1 Like

Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Thank you.

People often think class is about the latest designers and iphone.Touts, cultists, fruadsters all have these things too, but attitude , behavior, mentality and how you carry yourself sets the mark.

Women put pressure on men to get socio-economic status, it's their fault, all evil is a consequence of these decision
Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by Olumaeme: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
People spend a fortune chasing women up and down instead of chasing their dreams,
They spend a lot to impress women instead of spending to take care of their family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
crafteck:

You are wrong, also class is ambiguous, financial, intellectual, or aesthetic class?.. Mostly its hunting ground and specs that matter.

All women love flashy things and the good life
Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Klass99:
Having class involves good manners, politeness, pride without showing off, empathy, humility and an abundance of self-control.

It is also about an ingrained and wonderful upbringing which reflects years later in your adulthood. Class is evident in your words and conduct, you either have it in you or you don't. It is more about your carriage and comportment as a person, than the flashy apparel you wear.

You can buy the latest fashion, gadgets and glam up all you want, but the moment you open your mouth to speak and from the way you behave, we will know whether you have class or not.

I know an oil and gas worker with Exxon Mobil, who is very mgbekelicious in the way he carries himself. With all his wealth, nice clothes and fine car I will never describe him as a man with class. I can say he is a man of means, but class.....hell no.

They are just wailing wailers, in real life they relate with these same Naija women they like to bash.
One user who constantly insults women here, said he has 3 kids from 3 different women.
What was he doing with the same Nigerian women he loves to hate/bash on NL?
Abi, the women who are offline are not Naija women again?
Las las dem go quench on top Naija women matter.

Every evil in Nigeria from kidnapping, banditry, ritual, Yahoo, cultism is the fault of women putting pressure on men to get socio-economic status, they caused it
Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by Ladycewhy(f): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dapcity007:

Women put pressure on men to get socio-economic status, it's their fault, all evil is a consequence of these decision

K.
Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by purples25(f): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
I think what should be most important is those people who can lift you up when you're down.

What is the gain if, after everything, there's no one to care when you are sick or weak, or no one to help when you are broke? Classy does not automatically mean caring.

What we need most in life is those who can help us and whom we can also help in return, to build each other up together.

2 Likes

Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by Mayeldah(m): 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Just dangle cash

90% of Naija girls will follow you, even married ones.

Country hard my guy
Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by olamoses75(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
pansophist:

Only few women will be attracted to those things if its not accompanied with affluence. To women, especially the Nigerian counterpart, the first step is to have money, then every other things follows. Na just how nature wire them really. Naturally I'm a super humble guy, I don't even ride my car often because I live in a country where transport is absolutely world class. African girls especially Naija girls wey no know me go think say I de suffer lol.

In other words, seek the first (emphasis on "first"wink the kingdom of cash, buoyancy, and every other thing (women, respect, connections etc) shall be added unto you. So if you like, speak grammar like Soyinka, package well like Chimamanda, if you're not financially sophisticated, at best, na friend zone them go park you put. cool

#just kidding. Before you kill me with mention. Sorry, not kidding.
and what type of women are you talking about precisely? Wife material or hookup women? If it's the former, those stuff ain't necessary, cus any woman that marries you cus of rides can not be classified as a wife material. Am not saying that a woman shouldn't marry a financially stable man, but that doesn't have to be the core reason. And if it's because of the latter, then you really disappoint me. You can order for those without even stepping out of your room, why the Bleep would I want to impress oloso? Na to just ring her and negotiate, the she come, do her shit and Bleep off.I would rather impress my family. The importance given to the other gender by some men is very irritating. You mean I should do all those stuffs just to impress women!? Wtf!

1 Like

Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by HustlePro: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
donbachi:
All dis,to just get a woman...I'm very disappointed.

Not even more degrees,skills,spiritual upliftment,building self worth and raising a standard worthy of emulation.to make self a better human in the society.
Thank you for schooling him. They don't know. They just don't know... Omo, this our generation of MEN dey fall hand well well.
Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by HustlePro: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
olamoses75:
and what type of women are you talking about precisely? Wife material or hookup women? If it's the former, those stuff ain't necessary, cus any woman that marries you cus of rides can not be classified as a wife material. Am not saying that a woman shouldn't marry a financially stable man, but that doesn't have to be the core reason. And if it's because of the latter, then you really disappoint me. You can order for those without even stepping out of your room, why the Bleep would I want to impress oloso? Na to just ring her and negotiate, the she come, do her shit and Bleep off.I would rather impress my family. The importance given to the other gender by some men is very irritating. You mean I should do all those stuffs just to impress women!? Wtf!
Bros, I say leave them. They will learn. Me wey don see with my korokoro eyes how a guy bought car for a girl with his own hard-earned money and the bittch still go fork a guy poorer than him. I learned from that.

I also know someone who sponsored a girls education up to 400 levels. make baba just go outside naija small for further studies, bitchh go Bleep and started dating another guy...

My own ex did same but I didn't spend half or 1/4 of the men I mentioned above but she did same as I wasn't meeting up back then...

ALL THESE girls who did this thing have one thing in common.... they are from homes where there is no money,

1 Like

Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by Klass99(f): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by qtguru(m): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
It's really not hard to find decent women in Nigeria like that's the average, just find partner with potentials and that are reasonable. Unless na beauty and ass you dey look

1 Like

Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by MummyD2020(f): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
JovialJune:

And this one thinks his comment makes sense, e con add pride and boastfulness join am, lmao I laugh in swahili,

You guys will never ever learn, you think using money and flamboyant things will get you the best of women? You will only attract the money hungry ones that will only be there when the going is good, when it stops flowing she will up and leave, you think life will be rosy all the time or there won't be time of difficulties? Go and ask a man's story on FP not long ago who gives his gf 20k weekly that left him at the slightest setback.

I was laffing at the standard he was talking about. His standard must be very 'high' to start with
Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by MummyD2020(f): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
Klass99:

Lol grin, Seven blessings to you for this.
I read that post and the scripture which says foolishness abounds in the heart of a child, came to my mind.
Except that in this case, the foolishness abounds in the heart of a fully grown man.

Are you really sure of the 'grown'?
Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op, thanks very much for sharing this..

But guyman wey don dey destined to die untop woman pot of beans go must still die untop am no matter how many advice wey him fellow guyman give am lipsrsealed

Secondly,I don't think it's very sensible for any guyman to keep on discussing women matter wheh he's still the struggling type....

Personally,I still dey struggle, that's why you'll hardly see me talking about bannies when I'm in the midst of my niggas..

Correct guy!
Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by ndividual: 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
JovialJune:

And this one thinks his comment makes sense, e con add pride and boastfulness join am, lmao I laugh in swahili,

You guys will never ever learn, you think using money and flamboyant things will get you the best of women? You will only attract the money hungry ones that will only be there when the going is good, when it stops flowing she will up and leave, you think life will be rosy all the time or there won't be time of difficulties? Go and ask a man's story on FP not long ago who gives his gf 20k weekly that left him at the slightest setback.

You should have paid proper attention to his second paragraph. Smart people already know money is not everything.

But it is a good starting point. A king must have his house in order before seeking a queen. As far as society is concerned Men are objects of success first and human beings second.

Financial stability is a good base but it is what you put on top of it - personal development, emotional intelligence (GAME) and confidence that will seal the deal.

Immature people will look at what he said and be saying all he's talking about is money. Emotional Intelligence will help you weed out the gold diggers and red flags
Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by yemmit90: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
JovialJune:

You are really missing the point, women generally loves comfortable life, a rich man with luxury cars, well furnished apartments, connections and a big business, dont necessarily need to attracts women by giving them money. His procession alone are enough to attract quality classy women to himself.

Even the broke ones will chose a guy with nice ride, flashy apartment over the guy who just give them money because, they will use him to brag and gain respect from their friends.

1 Like

Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by VTJN(m): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
Klass99:
Having class involves good manners, politeness, pride without showing off, empathy, humility and an abundance of self-control.

It is also about an ingrained and wonderful upbringing which reflects years later in your adulthood. Class is evident in your words and conduct, you either have it in you or you don't. It is more about your carriage and comportment as a person, than the flashy apparel you wear.

You can buy the latest fashion, gadgets and glam up all you want, but the moment you open your mouth to speak and from the way you behave, we will know whether you have class or not.

I know an oil and gas worker with Exxon Mobil, who is very mgbekelicious in the way he carries himself. With all his wealth, nice clothes and fine car I will never describe him as a man with class. I can say he is a man of means, but class.....hell no.

They are just wailing wailers, in real life they relate with these same Naija women they like to bash.
One user who constantly insults women here, said he has 3 kids from 3 different women.
What was he doing with the same Nigerian women he loves to hate/bash on NL?
Abi, the women who are offline are not Naija women again?
Las las dem go quench on top Naija women matter.
Any man who always bash women here and there is nothing but a senseless he goat. No matter their petsonal experience or whataview, that doesn't worth the way and manners they bash and talk down at women here

At times, i wonder if these lots was birth by women.
Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by Klass99(f): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
smiley
Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by snoopz: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Continue na charm dem go use finish you Las las
Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by VTJN(m): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dapcity007:

Every evil in Nigeria from kidnapping, banditry, ritual, Yahoo, cultism is the fault of women putting pressure on men to get socio-economic status, they caused it
When you are done deceiving yourself please let us know
Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by oloko1859(m): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
donbachi:
All dis,to just get a woman...I'm very disappointed.

Not even more degrees,skills,spiritual upliftment,building self worth and raising a standard worthy of emulation.to make self a better human in the society.

My brother, times have really changed. Mostly single ladies in their early 30s who have decided to leave the battlefield & hang their boots will be moved by those should-have qualities or the very few virtuous ladies. You see many Nigerian ladies out there right now, it's all money related & there's no hiding it at all
Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by Oluromantic: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
habitkiller:
I earlier created a thread asking for help from NL members on why do I date girls not up to my standard... link below

Right now my people, I have the solution, forget it o,no one knows u better than yourself, you are the knower" of your situation, well I simply observed if you want to date classy people you have to get classy with...

1)Good clothes
2)Good perfume
3)A good ride
4)A good ride again

Thank you
Abi. This is what classic girls will do to you soon
https://www.nairaland.com/6766820/man-loses-job-gets-dumped
Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by highchief1: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
habitkiller:

1)Good clothes
2)Good perfume
3)A good ride
4)A good ride again

Thank you
all the diseases are with the so called classy girls.bro women matter no be am.I have done both native and foreign .local and international.
Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
habitkiller:

1)Good clothes
2)Good perfume
3)A good ride
4)A good ride again

Thank you
Then I recommend the Tonto Dicke and the tasha kind of woman for you
Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by Gfskw: 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? / If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.