Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

How i was able to stop dating women below my standard - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How i was able to stop dating women below my standard (32139 Views)

Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? / So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them / Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by Hassanmaye(m): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Heap of Rubbish.
HahhahahhahHha
Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by Konquest: 9:59am On Nov 02, 2021
Klass99:
Having class involves good manners, politeness, pride without showing off, empathy, humility and an abundance of self-control.

It is also about an ingrained and wonderful upbringing which reflects years later in your adulthood. Class is evident in your words and conduct, you either have it in you or you don't. It is more about your carriage and comportment as a person, than the flashy apparel you wear.

You can buy the latest fashion, gadgets and glam up all you want, but the moment you open your mouth to speak and from the way you behave, we will know whether you have class or not.

I know an oil and gas worker with Exxon Mobil, who is very mgbekelicious in the way he carries himself. With all his wealth, nice clothes and fine car I will never describe him as a man with class. I can say he is a man of means, but class.....hell no.

They are just wailing wailers, in real life they relate with these same Naija women they like to bash.
One user who constantly insults women here, said he has 3 kids from 3 different women.
What was he doing with the same Nigerian women he loves to hate/bash on NL?
Abi, the women who are offline are not Naija women again?
Las las dem go quench on top Naija women matter.
Well said.wink

"Self-awareness" is
the keyword here.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by SenecaTheYonger: 10:07am On Nov 02, 2021
donbachi:
All dis,to just get a woman...I'm very disappointed.

Not even more degrees,skills,spiritual upliftment,building self worth and raising a standard worthy of emulation.to make self a better human in the society.

We live in a materialistic society. Those things don’t work now.

Women who say they want a god-fearing man means they want a man with money
Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by gforce5: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2021
This is the blunt truth. The first thing a woman in this country observes about a man is whether he has a ride or not. Having a ride to them is proof of affluence. If you like, have a house in Ikoyi, that's not the first thing that they will notice about you if they don't know you. In Europe, it's different.
AlhajiBitcoin:

If you own a house worth N20m and trek, a woman won't follow you, but just have a clean car of N1.5m, you are the one to be running away from them.
Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by Klass99(f): 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by Jeremani: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
emmaodet:

One thing you said that cut my attention here is - POTENTIAL.
Even though he wasn’t rich or okay then BUT you saw the potential of him being so in future and assuming he failed on the line due to any factor because a lot failed anyway, you would have loated him, feel disappointed that he failed you. You would have wondered if you took the wrong decision of not picking the richer dudes then and THAT is what makes the difference between a a man and a woman.
Most men just marry because they have to and not because most women have potentials of supporting them in the future.
We can safely say they married out of love and not because of any future expectations aside kids.
In other words, women marry mostly because of wealth OR the potential of it coming in future thereby enduring the present and God bless you, you don’t fulfill the potential, you will regret it as a man and lose a lot of respect.
So ma, all women are the same.

@pansophist
@pansophist you have turn Boyz to men.
Re: How i was able to stop dating women below my standard by habitkiller: 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Then I recommend the Tonto Dicke and the tasha kind of woman for you
Thank you lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? / If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.