Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl (59930 Views)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Karlifate: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
TheWolfen:
Its is obvious u dating a runs girl nah..
GBAM!

She didn't ask u for money because she is probably keeping u for marriage. That is how some women do.
GBAMMER!!

If u no longer interested in her then tell her and end everything right there. You no go see woman wahala o
GBAMMEST!!!

Especially the bold; all na strategy.

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
InvestorRicky:

Mumu boy! Keeping deceiving yourself. This writeup/story never originated from you as I have seen this exact write-up in several other platform posted by other jobless fellows trying to own the narated story long before now. Better get serious with making money & stop this.
So this trend is an achievement now ?

Well, it happened and she has apologized and confessed after i tortured her with water boarding torture and broken bottle. I don't want to share her wounded photo so take her stup***d

Paste this write up on Google if it will generate any trend like this... Ode

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Kajaard: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:

Every week, i began to discover new stuffs mostly on the ground that she has slept with all categories of people in the past including cripple, pastor, someone she's older than, and even her uncle, her former boss too and her boss's brother. Even with all these revelation i was still willing to stay with her. There are secret stuffs that i can't share online about her.

Lol cheesy grin cheesy, your girl is the perfect definition of a CHEERFUL GIVER cheesy
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by dazzlingd(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
Chai, laugh wan kill me
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Horlami4u(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
The earlier the better you stop having intimacy with her the better for you, as you have explain her glory been used and you still dey sleep with her. BRODA japa now make u no regret am later.. just let her go
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by sylve11: 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
schoolboymatt:
She's slept with a cripple. Wtf
On what grounds if you don't mind me asking

It is well brother. sad cool
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Gentlerespect76: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year now. We have been committed even with travails here and there sometimes.

I'm a student, she also and she's an orphan. My intention boarded on the idea that she would understand me knowing fully well where i was coming from.

Every week, i began to discover new stuffs mostly on the ground that she has slept with all categories of people in the past including cripple, pastor, someone she's older than, and even her uncle, her former boss too and her boss's brother. Even with all these revelation i was still willing to stay with her. There are secret stuffs that i can't share online about her.

Her ex boyfriend has been a bone in the neck since the start of this relationship. He didn't want to let go so i learnt and the girl has expressed total hatred on the guy. She doesn't even want to hear his name at all.

So she recently travelled and was calling me. One day, she called me that she has something to say, she said she would come to town to tell and because of the intrigue i was able to get her to talk on the phone. She said she has slept with the ex boyfriend since we started the relationship.

Now the main thing is, a pastor once told me that my gf's glory was used for rituals which we suspected the dude being that they dated for over 9 years plus and she was certain it was the guy due to some factors which i can't say.

Things hasn't been easy whenever she is around me mostly when she spends time in my house. Things will just go bad and terrible, doors will just close...

So, when she told me about the guy. She said she did it because she was looking for 20k. I was angry because the period she said she took the money, i remember i had $4500 sent to me and she never asked me for any money.

The matter has been on ground and i have been so pained since cos i know she must have done it with someone else too.

So i travelled to Portharcourt to see her today from Warri even though i was short on cash and had to raise the money to see her. On getting there we trashed the matter out and her sister said i should forget the past so that we can move on. I agreed, i was already getting tired of her shenanigans, so i decided not to be used by this id#ot again. The bit*h even mentioned that the guy has been disturbing her life with calls to come back.

I took the guy's number and called him like a guy man. We have actually related in the past before so we needed no too much introduction. The guy said they are not dating but he is only having time with her and that she would call him to ask for money almost all the time. This girl never told me she was looking for money and i refused. I have always tried my best for her.

After talking, i and the guy agreed to just use her. The guy said i should not take her serious and should just enjoy myself with her. That whenever she go back to town i should call him to take over from that side. So i agreed.

Bit*h will be shocked if she thinks i will take her serious. We will just useless her for years and waste her time. If you see the way we agreed to use her ehn, you will know the hatred is real.

Don't trust these girls.

The elasticity of your breaking point is raised to power 1000! Hmmmmm.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by CJ310(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
To the OP: Bro (please permit me to call you that) I get you. I understand your pain. However my 2 cents is that you shouldn’t do what could hurt you in getting back at the girl. Yes she deserves it, but if you keep “relating” with her you could catch an STD or even get into one spiritual battle or the other. Bro, please just free her ASAP and move on to someone you can build with. Trust me, while you’re wasting her time, yours is also wasting.

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Kajaard: 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Qubrit1:
Pls what's the meaning of banny I think I'm old �

Babe
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by jamesversion: 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year now. We have been committed even with travails here and there sometimes.

I'm a student, she also and she's an orphan. My intention boarded on the idea that she would understand me knowing fully well where i was coming from.

Her ex boyfriend has been a bone in the neck since the start of this relationship. He didn't want to let go so i learnt and the girl has expressed total hatred on the guy. She doesn't even want to hear his name at all.

So she recently travelled and was calling me. One day, she called me that she has something to say, she said she would come to town to tell and because of the intrigue i was able to get her to talk on the phone. She said she has slept with the ex boyfriend since we started the relationship.

Now the main thing is, a pastor once told me that my gf's glory was used for rituals which we suspected the dude being that they dated for over 9 years plus and she was certain it was the guy due to some factors which i can't say.

Things hasn't been easy whenever she is around me mostly when she spends time in my house. Things will just go bad and terrible, doors will just close...

So, when she told me about the guy. She said she did it because she was looking for 20k. I was angry because the period she said she took the money, i remember i had $4500 sent to me and she never asked me for any money.

The matter has been on ground and i have been so pained since cos i know she must have done it with someone else too.

So i travelled to Portharcourt to see her today from Warri even though i was short on cash and had to raise the money to see her. On getting there we trashed the matter out and her sister said i should forget the past so that we can move on. I agreed, i was already getting tired of her shenanigans, so i decided not to be used by this id#ot again. The bit*h even mentioned that the guy has been disturbing her life with calls to come back.

I took the guy's number and called him like a guy man. We have actually related in the past before so we needed no too much introduction. The guy said they are not dating but he is only having time with her and that she would call him to ask for money almost all the time. This girl never told me she was looking for money and i refused. I have always tried my best for her.

After talking, i and the guy agreed to just use her. The guy said i should not take her serious and should just enjoy myself with her. That whenever she go back to town i should call him to take over from that side. So i agreed.

Bit*h will be shocked if she thinks i will take her serious. We will just useless her for years and waste her time. If you see the way we agreed to use her ehn, you will know the hatred is real.

Don't trust these girls.

Share her number reach me na. I for like join.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Iamolukorede(m): 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
If your story is true, for you to have done all that shit. You loved her, infact to have come here to rant silly about her that means you are pained.

Then lata agreed you only wanted to use and dump, was you blind before now knowing she hoe alot.

You are a confused ninja, you don't know what you are up to either.

3 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Obyangel: 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.

You are still a kid. Boy, where's the love you claimed u have for her?

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by EzePaschal(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.

The guy will tell her the agreement to make you look bad and you won't see her Bleep again. He will monopolize the fucking. You no sharp

3 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Mendy101: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
Please leave this girl and run ele your life
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by KingDash: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
schoolboymatt:
make the guy show us the girl pics, e get why.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by ArinzeUgo: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
This story is a lie... cock and bull useless story
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Humm
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by AmazingELixir: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
undecided

Op, be there claiming macho man ..until you carry HIghVoltage.

You know she's been sleeping around and you want to continue sleeping with her....goodluck to you.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by rita25(f): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
ABEGGI CRIPPLE NO BE HUMAN BEIGN?
schoolboymatt:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by simplesearch: 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
The three of you will only bark at each other in hell throughout eternity, if y'all refuse to repent and turn away from fornication which God hates. The ex used her glory, but the devil is using the glory of the three of you and it will be apparent when STI's, STD's and other incurable diseases crop in ripping up your healths.

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by michoim(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
In the process of using her any how, may you not have heart attack and die on to of woman. Then it will be too late to realise that you are the fool...
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by syntekelite(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
@op while you are trying to sound wise and smart with your post , you are actually not in control of the situation, both u and the ex bf.. you arent using the girl its the other way round dats why both of you guys cant leave her except u cut of ties with her spiritually.. there is no gain you can ever gain from a girl with spiritual problems. Run for your previous life..

5 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by ugotaya: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.

Young man, Do you have sisters, Aunties and Mother? when you want to treat a woman badly please remember these 3 women in your life. Treating women badly will have consequences in your life now or in the future because women don't forgive they just moved on and will wait until Karma locate you even after 100yrs so its always better to walk away now, just let her know that you can't tolerate non sense.
what make you think that the Ex . is not deceiving you? please leave her and move on.

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Mom007(f): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mumu guy. You think you are doing her but you are doing yourself! See you wanting to spoil your life because you want free sex. Why not just leave her to carry your wahala and go? Someone that comes close to you and things get spoiled... Can't u use your tongue to count your teeth? You have not been ruined patapata by your association with that girl because you were ignorant. God knows how He protects us when we act out of ignorance but you want to open your korokoro eyes and bed someone whom you claim is one way or another, mixed up in the occult? U no wise guy!

4 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Spidermon: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
The guy na Y, you sef na Y.
Na olosho comnect una 2....
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by PlanktonX: 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
The reason you guys are going through this is because you are both romancing sin....Is she your wife? No..maybe another sex mate.

Whether her glory is being use or not, one thing is certain, Virtues always go out of a man or women that segemende around.

I have being there before, I know how you wish to live holy but the burning urge for sex...Uhhhh, is bigger than what you can conquer with mouth.

Is not just about letting go of her, but total letting go of formication, it might sound stupid now, but later when you grow in the spirit, you would wish you had.

Life and fvckery is deeper than how you see it....don't follow the other guy to useless her just let go of her and live holy. The future is brighter.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Richieniit: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.

Everything abt you seems too childish. You think using her makes you a man , Fool!

How did she even end up with you Cos to me the other guy is way too smarter than you. Grow up and stop wasting ur life. I'm your follow guys and this is me being brutal with the truth no one will tell you here. Weak man!

Oh sorry.. weak boy.

3 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Kajaard: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mom007:
Mumu guy. You think you are doing her but you are doing yourself! See you wanting to spoil your life because you want free sex. Why not just leave her to carry your wahala and go? Someone that comes close to you and things get spoiled... Can't u use your tongue to count your teeth? You have not been ruined patapata by your association with that girl because you were ignorant. God knows how He protects us when we act out of ignorance but you want to open your korokoro eyes and bed someone whom you claim is one way or another, mixed up in the occult? U no wise guy!

The op's mumuness is out of this world.

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by elonmuskbaby: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
MufasaLion:
Damn!

She's now a pingpong grin. Covectiousness lead her to it. Now, she's gonna think she's smart but by the time you guys are done using her and dump her like a torn cloth, she's gonna play the victim card. Of course, she'll cry. grin

I wish to see her expression when she finds out anyways. It would be good for a meme.

I must say, you dated or dating a FILTHY WHÖRE!!!
exactly my point
Op give her space o before she dash you HIV or gonorrhoea.abi you wan dey eject yellowish puss comot for ya penis?
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by cococandy(f): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
How are you going to “use” her?

The same sex that you both have been engaging in together? Smh grin

Just break up and walk away with your sanity. Playing games that could end up hurting you . What if you get STD?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.