Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl (59961 Views)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Osanoghodua1: 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nice script when will the movie be out?
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Samuelriano(m): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
[quote author=Deltafynest post=106104505]I have been dating this girl for more than a year now. We have been committed even with travails here and there sometimes.

I'm a student, she also and she's an orphan. My intention boarded on the idea that she would understand me knowing fully well where i was coming from.

Every week, i began to discover new stuffs mostly on the ground that she has slept with all categories of people in the past including cripple, pastor, someone she's older than, and even her uncle, her former boss too and her boss's brother. Even with all these revelation i was still willing to stay with her. There are secret stuffs that i can't share online about her.

Her ex boyfriend has been a bone in the neck since the start of this relationship. He didn't want to let go so i learnt and the girl has expressed total hatred on the guy. She doesn't even want to hear his name at all.

So she recently travelled and was calling me. One day, she called me that she has something to say, she said she would come to town to tell and because of the intrigue i was able to get her to talk on the phone. She said she has slept with the ex boyfriend since we started the relationship.

Now the main thing is, a pastor once told me that my gf's glory was used for rituals which we suspected the dude being that they dated for over 9 years plus and she was certain it was the guy due to some factors which i can't say.

Things hasn't been easy whenever she is around me mostly when she spends time in my house. Things will just go bad and terrible, doors will just close...

So, when she told me about the guy. She said she did it because she was looking for 20k. I was angry because the period she said she took the money, i remember i had $4500 sent to me and she never asked me for any money.

The matter has been on ground and i have been so pained since cos i know she must have done it with someone else too.

So i travelled to Portharcourt to see her today from Warri even though i was short on cash and had to raise the money to see her. On getting there we trashed the matter out and her sister said i should forget the past so that we can move on. I agreed, i was already getting tired of her shenanigans, so i decided not to be used by this id#ot again. The bit*h even mentioned that the guy has been disturbing her life with calls to come back.

I took the guy's number and called him like a guy man. We have actually related in the past before so we needed no too much introduction. The guy said they are not dating but he is only having time with her and that she would call him to ask for money almost all the time. This girl never told me she was looking for money and i refused. I have always tried my best for her.

After talking, i and the guy agreed to just use her. The guy said i should not take her serious and should just enjoy myself with her. That whenever she go back to town i should call him to take over from that side. So i agreed.

Bit*h will be shocked if she thinks i will take her serious. We will just useless her for years and waste her time. If you see the way we agreed to use her ehn, you will know the hatred is real.

Don't trust these girls.

bia op u don't need this. just quit the relationship and move on . don't add to it.
a piece of advice
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Razaneli(m): 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
schoolboymatt:
She's slept with a cripple. Wtf
On what grounds if you don't mind me asking

Lol
What really got me is d part he said she slept with her uncle & there are still other stuff he can’t share online !
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by executive12: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
MufasaLion:
Damn!

She's now a pingpong grin. Covectiousness lead her to it. Now, she's gonna think she's smart but by the time you guys are done using her and dump her like a torn cloth, she's gonna play the victim card. Of course, she'll cry. grin

I wish to see her expression when she finds out anyways. It would be good for a meme.

I must say, you dated or dating a FILTHY WHÖRE!!!

And the two dudes could also end up with HIV infection.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Rexymania(m): 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
To her now, she's having fun, she know no say kasala duh burst
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by BRATISLAVA: 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
cococandy:

So in your mind, you’re anonymous enough to casually confess to aggravated assault without any consequences huh?

He actually believes so.

All these boys with their conditional love. Desperately wicked creatures. They feel they're the only ones who have love, the first ones in the universe. Possessive, narcissists.

They will later say their posts mean nothing. This one is a killer in the making looking for sympathy, like the other one who confessed to killing his girlfriend because he felt she killed his father.

And you know the funny thing? All the men will be in support of him, and some demented women.

Their only issue is that he will catch her spiritual sickness. They don't really care about anything else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by farmboyy: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Your report mission is the worst I ever heard. You are now worse than she is.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by seyz91(m): 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
cheesy funny thread

You allowed yourself to be played on many front but thank God you were woken by the EX boyfriend to start using her

Naija girls sef these days don't need to be taken serious
Deltafynest:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year now. We have been committed even with travails here and there sometimes.

I'm a student, she also and she's an orphan. My intention boarded on the idea that she would understand me knowing fully well where i was coming from.

Every week, i began to discover new stuffs mostly on the ground that she has slept with all categories of people in the past including cripple, pastor, someone she's older than, and even her uncle, her former boss too and her boss's brother. Even with all these revelation i was still willing to stay with her. There are secret stuffs that i can't share online about her.

Her ex boyfriend has been a bone in the neck since the start of this relationship. He didn't want to let go so i learnt and the girl has expressed total hatred on the guy. She doesn't even want to hear his name at all.

So she recently travelled and was calling me. One day, she called me that she has something to say, she said she would come to town to tell and because of the intrigue i was able to get her to talk on the phone. She said she has slept with the ex boyfriend since we started the relationship.

Now the main thing is, a pastor once told me that my gf's glory was used for rituals which we suspected the dude being that they dated for over 9 years plus and she was certain it was the guy due to some factors which i can't say.

Things hasn't been easy whenever she is around me mostly when she spends time in my house. Things will just go bad and terrible, doors will just close...

So, when she told me about the guy. She said she did it because she was looking for 20k. I was angry because the period she said she took the money, i remember i had $4500 sent to me and she never asked me for any money.

The matter has been on ground and i have been so pained since cos i know she must have done it with someone else too.

So i travelled to Portharcourt to see her today from Warri even though i was short on cash and had to raise the money to see her. On getting there we trashed the matter out and her sister said i should forget the past so that we can move on. I agreed, i was already getting tired of her shenanigans, so i decided not to be used by this id#ot again. The bit*h even mentioned that the guy has been disturbing her life with calls to come back.

I took the guy's number and called him like a guy man. We have actually related in the past before so we needed no too much introduction. The guy said they are not dating but he is only having time with her and that she would call him to ask for money almost all the time. This girl never told me she was looking for money and i refused. I have always tried my best for her.

After talking, i and the guy agreed to just use her. The guy said i should not take her serious and should just enjoy myself with her. That whenever she go back to town i should call him to take over from that side. So i agreed.

Bit*h will be shocked if she thinks i will take her serious. We will just useless her for years and waste her time. If you see the way we agreed to use her ehn, you will know the hatred is real.

Don't trust these girls.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Prokaryote: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
You want to waste her time so you can use a different Time Zone abi? Broz if you are serious with your life you move on,and if you aren't... You can continue,wetin concern me self if not for Lagos traffic I for no open your trend..mchew!!!
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by cutepaul(m): 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
heffem:
Bad-agry-ment
DONT LEAVE ME....DEPART NOT FROM ME grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by lizychimamanda(f): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
I love karma!!!, Three of u deserve each other
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by MisfitHPG: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
schoolboymatt:
She's slept with a cripple. Wtf On what grounds if you don't mind me asking
oh cripples are not humans?
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Pimine: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
SenatePresdo:

99% of girls are cheats, don't make her suffer too much shaa.

Just dey enjoy your time with her, but no put so much hatred.

I'm not saying you should consider marrying her in the future, but just keep in mind that 99% of these girls are heavy cheats.

If you manage to see a girl that sleeps with less than 2-3 guys, bro, she's decent enough.

It may sound awkward to you, but that's a fact.

I'm tired of these girls... Na look I just dey look.

Las Las, if man go settle down, na to just look for lesser bad girl and manage, because most of them are evil.
Aswearugaaad

And in your twisted mind you just made sense àbí? Wait till you father bastards. I detest guys like you. F***ing simping retard. angry
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Nicoddemus(m): 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year now. We have been committed even with travails here and there sometimes.

Don't trust these girls.

You want to useless someone that have already been used. Chai guy don't be this wicked. Why don't you just break up with the girl and allow her to have her life back at least??
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by MufasaLion: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
exactly my point
Op give her space o before she dash you HIV or gonorrhoea.abi you wan dey eject yellowish puss comot for ya penis?

Damn straight!

Community toilet. angry
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by MufasaLion: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
damoobaba:

One man will still marry her, that's d bigger Problem.

Well, I pity the poor man in advance.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by MufasaLion: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
executive12:

And the two dudes could also end up with HIV infection.

You're right. Nothing's certain.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Owologbo(m): 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Bro they have warned you that she has been used yet you want to "useless" her.
That means you want to continue sleeping with her.
Bro I will advise you not to sleep with that girl again.
She is already been used spiritually and spiritual battle could be contagious.
Don't jeopardize your future because of sex.
There are many girls out there.
Your plan is to useless her don't end up making yourself useless.
Let the person who used her continue using her, flee from her and make it clear that you are done.

Infact tell her to seek spiritual help that is the only assistant you should render to her, if she takes your advice fine, if she doesn't fine.

Just stop having sex with her.

My cent bro
How can he even useless someone that has already been used (spiritually)?
The girl is already useless if what he typed here is true.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by gnykelly(m): 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
schoolboymatt:
She's slept with a cripple. Wtf
On what grounds if you don't mind me asking

Fetish .. grin cheesy
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Brunosamel(m): 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.
Mere reading at this I see allot of mortification in this if you like yourself better leave the girl alone and move own don't go Bleep yourself in future problems beside Is she the only in Nigeria
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Nicoddemus(m): 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.

Why don't you just tell her what the pastor told you so that she can seek for spiritual help
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
Imaginative tales of an ugly, broke redpiller. Keep your diseases to your self. Trash deserves trash.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by fof1: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.

BUT WHY CONSPIRE TO HURT ANOTHER HUMAN BEING, PLS? Let her go instead and attract GOD'S WRATH,Pls.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Munzy14(m): 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
why still waste your life with this low life biatch?! i dont get it
No be juju be that?..grin

Some guys sef...With all this stories, E reach to move on sinceeeee.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
All of you involved are adults, so you all can do as deem fit. The only advise I have for you is for you to go do HIV test!
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by cococandy(f): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:

Dsame gal u want to defend will bark at u and even fight u if u bring any case against me torturing her.

There was a time she mentioned that me beating her sometimes only makes her want to change
and that i was hurt because she claimed she loves me... I think d gal has mental problem in addition to whatever she's facing now.

Nonetheless, she is at the side of my bed as i am typing this.
Because you have a pick me sha as a girlfriend doesn’t mean you didn’t commit a crime.
But logic isn’t your forte. Obviously

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by cococandy(f): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
On top boyfriend and girlfriend relationship.

If he was married then what would he do?

Very senseless I swear.

BRATISLAVA:

He actually believes so.

All these boys with their conditional love. Desperately wicked creatures. They feel they're the only ones who have love, the first ones in the universe. Possessive, narcissists.

They will later say their posts mean nothing. This one is a killer in the making looking for sympathy, like the other one who confessed to killing his girlfriend because he felt she killed his father.

And you know the funny thing? All the men will be in support of him, and some demented women.

Their only issue is that he will catch her spiritual sickness. They don't really care about anything else.

3 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
cococandy:

Because you have a pick me sha as a girlfriend doesn’t mean you didn’t commit a crime.
But logic isn’t your forte. Obviously

He's wrong, but majority of domestic violence are initiated by women at least 70%, it's worse in lesbian couple households
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Maobichek: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:
pls help me with ur number

Why waste your time with her ? Do you think that sex is just for fun? Let me tell you the truth, the more you sleep with her, the more both of you exchange features both physical and otherwise.

Please sex is more than fun, you are being drained and whatsoever bad luck she has is being transferred to you, leave her and get a descent girl.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

He actually believes so.

Women instigate 70% of domestic violence, very shocking statistics
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by eguarojeona: 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.
I don't know why guys fall for broken ladies.When they should be left alone.There are a lot of wonderful ladies out there to fall for the broken,ugly,broke ones.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by eguarojeona: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
why still waste your life with this low life biatch?! i dont get it
Lol,she possibly is a good lay.Dont mind this dude,he is in love.He is going to make a fool of himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.