Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl (59889 Views)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by phenylalanine(m): 12:12am On Sep 25, 2021
Deltafynest:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year now. We have been committed even with travails here and there sometimes.

I'm a student, she also and she's an orphan. My intention boarded on the idea that she would understand me knowing fully well where i was coming from.

Every week, i began to discover new stuffs mostly on the ground that she has slept with all categories of people in the past including cripple, pastor, someone she's older than, and even her uncle, her former boss too and her boss's brother. Even with all these revelation i was still willing to stay with her. There are secret stuffs that i can't share online about her.

Her ex boyfriend has been a bone in the neck since the start of this relationship. He didn't want to let go so i learnt and the girl has expressed total hatred on the guy. She doesn't even want to hear his name at all.

So she recently travelled and was calling me. One day, she called me that she has something to say, she said she would come to town to tell and because of the intrigue i was able to get her to talk on the phone. She said she has slept with the ex boyfriend since we started the relationship.

Now the main thing is, a pastor once told me that my gf's glory was used for rituals which we suspected the dude being that they dated for over 9 years plus and she was certain it was the guy due to some factors which i can't say.

Things hasn't been easy whenever she is around me mostly when she spends time in my house. Things will just go bad and terrible, doors will just close...

So, when she told me about the guy. She said she did it because she was looking for 20k. I was angry because the period she said she took the money, i remember i had $4500 sent to me and she never asked me for any money.

The matter has been on ground and i have been so pained since cos i know she must have done it with someone else too.

So i travelled to Portharcourt to see her today from Warri even though i was short on cash and had to raise the money to see her. On getting there we trashed the matter out and her sister said i should forget the past so that we can move on. I agreed, i was already getting tired of her shenanigans, so i decided not to be used by this id#ot again. The bit*h even mentioned that the guy has been disturbing her life with calls to come back.

I took the guy's number and called him like a guy man. We have actually related in the past before so we needed no too much introduction. The guy said they are not dating but he is only having time with her and that she would call him to ask for money almost all the time. This girl never told me she was looking for money and i refused. I have always tried my best for her.

After talking, i and the guy agreed to just use her. The guy said i should not take her serious and should just enjoy myself with her. That whenever she go back to town i should call him to take over from that side. So i agreed.

Bit*h will be shocked if she thinks i will take her serious. We will just useless her for years and waste her time. If you see the way we agreed to use her ehn, you will know the hatred is real.

Don't trust these girls.
For your mind you want to use her, hmmmm when d consequences go set in pls don't come here to tell us. If u are not interested again walk away.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Ubanz: 12:44am On Sep 25, 2021
While u think you are using her,she too is using the both of you to quench her insatiable crave for s*x.
There's nothing like glory being stolen.
Guess this is ur first time of meeting with a nympho.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by icedsammy: 12:56am On Sep 25, 2021
HOLLOW SHOW�
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Toks2008(m): 1:26am On Sep 25, 2021
And one Maryjane001 wrote that the value of a lady is not tied to sexuality in anyway.

If she has a son let him marry this lady that is so reckless to the point that she even confirmed that she has been used. Goddemit!
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Toks2008(m): 1:30am On Sep 25, 2021
Deltafynest:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year now. We have been committed even with travails here and there sometimes.

I'm a student, she also and she's an orphan. My intention boarded on the idea that she would understand me knowing fully well where i was coming from.

Every week, i began to discover new stuffs mostly on the ground that she has slept with all categories of people in the past including cripple, pastor, someone she's older than, and even her uncle, her former boss too and her boss's brother. Even with all these revelation i was still willing to stay with her. There are secret stuffs that i can't share online about her.

Her ex boyfriend has been a bone in the neck since the start of this relationship. He didn't want to let go so i learnt and the girl has expressed total hatred on the guy. She doesn't even want to hear his name at all.

So she recently travelled and was calling me. One day, she called me that she has something to say, she said she would come to town to tell and because of the intrigue i was able to get her to talk on the phone. She said she has slept with the ex boyfriend since we started the relationship.

Now the main thing is, a pastor once told me that my gf's glory was used for rituals which we suspected the dude being that they dated for over 9 years plus and she was certain it was the guy due to some factors which i can't say.

Things hasn't been easy whenever she is around me mostly when she spends time in my house. Things will just go bad and terrible, doors will just close...

So, when she told me about the guy. She said she did it because she was looking for 20k. I was angry because the period she said she took the money, i remember i had $4500 sent to me and she never asked me for any money.

The matter has been on ground and i have been so pained since cos i know she must have done it with someone else too.

So i travelled to Portharcourt to see her today from Warri even though i was short on cash and had to raise the money to see her. On getting there we trashed the matter out and her sister said i should forget the past so that we can move on. I agreed, i was already getting tired of her shenanigans, so i decided not to be used by this id#ot again. The bit*h even mentioned that the guy has been disturbing her life with calls to come back.

I took the guy's number and called him like a guy man. We have actually related in the past before so we needed no too much introduction. The guy said they are not dating but he is only having time with her and that she would call him to ask for money almost all the time. This girl never told me she was looking for money and i refused. I have always tried my best for her.

After talking, i and the guy agreed to just use her. The guy said i should not take her serious and should just enjoy myself with her. That whenever she go back to town i should call him to take over from that side. So i agreed.

Bit*h will be shocked if she thinks i will take her serious. We will just useless her for years and waste her time. If you see the way we agreed to use her ehn, you will know the hatred is real.

Don't trust these girls.

You sleep with a babe wey dem don use then it means you are also been used.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:17am On Sep 25, 2021
Deltafynest:
U are funny. Street life comes with responsibility. Drugs, eating expensive food, going expensive places and living life to the fullest.

Mind you bro, i had other money that period too. I think about $3k plus a week later... Where d money dey now ? Na mostly on drugs
this is very funny but indeed sad... person wey no how to survive in dry season will find it difficult to survive in rainy season.... reason I never go broke since my lifetime, I save for tomorrow and always has plan B,C or D on the back of my mind because I hate begging and I don't beg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by toprealman: 3:26am On Sep 25, 2021
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.
You real need to grow up. So the physically disabled are not part of humanity?
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Nobody: 3:57am On Sep 25, 2021
Toks2008:
And one Maryjane001 wrote that the value of a lady is not tied to sexuality in anyway.

If she has a son let him marry this lady that is so reckless to the point that she even confirmed that she has been used. Goddemit!
you could also say the same for men. men are being used too. it is not common but that does not mean it doesn"t happen.
Like i said, your rule applies to you alone and your household

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by xamodans: 3:59am On Sep 25, 2021
I'ld advice you to just leave her be. Her sleeping around is not normal, it could even make things worse with your new cruel plan. Forgive her and let go, face your new life and tell her you have to move on.. It an even change your love life, you might begin to think every woman is like that. Above all Christ never used our unfaithfulness against us, so don't do that to the girl. Shallom!
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by BluntCrazeMan: 5:21am On Sep 25, 2021
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.
Get lost..
You're the looser here.
She's all you’ve got.
And now another guyman just used your brain.
You still don't want to leave her.
You don't have another lady in your life.
Yet the guy is now sharing your one-and-only babe with you in the pretence of helping you to useless the babe, and you stupidly agreed.

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by karzyharsky(m): 7:04am On Sep 25, 2021
Op na mumu, so you don't know the other guy is using your own glory through the girl
You better break the bad agreement you made with him
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by UncleKoboko: 7:46am On Sep 25, 2021
ugotaya:

Uncle KOBO KOBO, na your type dey busy for woman matter . go find something else to do with your life . iberibe anuofia
Yes!
It gives me joy to take vengeance on foolish slut girls who usually think they're smart and playing games grin
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Exodora: 8:15am On Sep 25, 2021
And I thought you are smart , have you ever thought of the consequences since you said she sleeps with different men. Don't you think you could be infected with diseases and infection .
Don't let revenge destroy you totally. If you don't find her worthy again let her go before you cry had I known.
Our people used to say Onye ji mmadu na ala ji owe ya. He who thinks is pining someone down is also pinning himself down .
My advice to you is let go of her cause revenge has never in anyway ended well.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by mailemy(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2021
That's the simple truth. Better to dump her now than this your quest of using her. It may not end well for you.
EmperorTolson:
Tell her you're no longer interested instead of joining hand with the guy to use and dump.
It's not as if you've not had her before.
No be by force to be in a relationship, if it's no longer convenient, leave...
You're not even safe sleeping with her.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by alphaNomega: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2021
Deltafynest:
It's easy to say na.. gal wey used me and still dey Bleep for my house nor be say d dude dey give her money... Dat gal bleeped d dude raw one day and came to my house to convince me to av sex with her without condom d next day.

I be street boy, d dude na street boy too. All these things dey affect guy financially, nor be joke.
so when she gets pregnant you will take responsibility
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by tohpahz(f): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2021
All of you involved in this story are really foolish and have a lot of time to waste..

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Healths(f): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2021
simplesearch:
The three of you will only bark at each other in hell, if y'all refuse to repent and turn away from fornication which God hates. The ex used her glory, but the devil is using the glory of the three of you and it will be apparent when STI's, STD's and other incurable diseases set in ripping up your healths.

wink
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Bunmhi(f): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2021
It's better you leave her and move on with your life
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Freelane33(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hiv is real . STD IS REAL .STI IS REAL . BAD LUCK IS REAL . Always condomise
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by MhiztaFrank(m): 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
How do you know a used girl

I mean signs of a used girl both in relationships and outside relationship
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Debbiezyna(f): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2021
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by okoroemeka(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ubanz:
While u think you are using her,she too is using the both of you to quench her insatiable crave for s*x.
There's nothing like glory being stolen.
Guess this is ur first time of meeting with a nympho.

she is the one using them with two or three more men join in the fracas

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by aktolly54(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
Op you said she don't ask for money from you during that time? How often you give her cash? Is it whenever she ask you that you give her or you always tell her story? Or you give her randomly ?or you give her whenever you fuc.k her
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Baronthecelebri: 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
Na wao some men get mind, if Na me I for open pos for the guy head

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.