Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl (59969 Views)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Adigunhopeful: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
Stop sleep with her,start avoiding her, if u don't want to end up like her

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by MAURI: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
It's easy to say na.. gal wey used me and still dey Bleep for my house nor be say d dude dey give her money... Dat gal bleeped d dude raw one day and came to my house to convince me to av sex with her without condom d next day.

I be street boy, d dude na street boy too. All these things dey affect guy financially, nor be joke.

If you be real street boy, you no go see hole for ground take your koro-koro eyes fall inside. Being a street guy should make you wise up and not the reverse. By the way, where is your humanity? Let us assume the babe is bad, so your job is to make her worse? Come on.

Let me leave you with a quote from the Dalai Lama "Our prime purpose in life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them" Apparently, you need some help yourself, if you are so hell bent on hurting someone. Let it go bro. Let it go.

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by rollydex: 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
What of if the guy has do e it that anybody that sleeps with her will relish their glory too, u better run for ur dear life, before enjoyment will finish u
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by malvisguy212: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest. don't be among the people that destroyed her life, removed Deltafynest from the list, advice her first, if she like make she accept or reject, then move on with your life.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Raxxye(m): 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Op, you are an id.iot!
Who gives you the right to declare that her glory was used for rituals? And now you are already claiming that anytime she comes around, things would be "somehow!".
I would have said God should punish you, but I've decided to ask for forgiveness on your behalf because you are an empty-headed, superstitious olodo

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by joshuaidibia(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year now. We have been committed even with travails here and there sometimes.

I'm a student, she also and she's an orphan. My intention boarded on the idea that she would understand me knowing fully well where i was coming from.

Every week, i began to discover new stuffs mostly on the ground that she has slept with all categories of people in the past including cripple, pastor, someone she's older than, and even her uncle, her former boss too and her boss's brother. Even with all these revelation i was still willing to stay with her. There are secret stuffs that i can't share online about her.

Her ex boyfriend has been a bone in the neck since the start of this relationship. He didn't want to let go so i learnt and the girl has expressed total hatred on the guy. She doesn't even want to hear his name at all.

So she recently travelled and was calling me. One day, she called me that she has something to say, she said she would come to town to tell and because of the intrigue i was able to get her to talk on the phone. She said she has slept with the ex boyfriend since we started the relationship.

Now the main thing is, a pastor once told me that my gf's glory was used for rituals which we suspected the dude being that they dated for over 9 years plus and she was certain it was the guy due to some factors which i can't say.

Things hasn't been easy whenever she is around me mostly when she spends time in my house. Things will just go bad and terrible, doors will just close...

So, when she told me about the guy. She said she did it because she was looking for 20k. I was angry because the period she said she took the money, i remember i had $4500 sent to me and she never asked me for any money.

The matter has been on ground and i have been so pained since cos i know she must have done it with someone else too.

So i travelled to Portharcourt to see her today from Warri even though i was short on cash and had to raise the money to see her. On getting there we trashed the matter out and her sister said i should forget the past so that we can move on. I agreed, i was already getting tired of her shenanigans, so i decided not to be used by this id#ot again. The bit*h even mentioned that the guy has been disturbing her life with calls to come back.

I took the guy's number and called him like a guy man. We have actually related in the past before so we needed no too much introduction. The guy said they are not dating but he is only having time with her and that she would call him to ask for money almost all the time. This girl never told me she was looking for money and i refused. I have always tried my best for her.

After talking, i and the guy agreed to just use her. The guy said i should not take her serious and should just enjoy myself with her. That whenever she go back to town i should call him to take over from that side. So i agreed.

Bit*h will be shocked if she thinks i will take her serious. We will just useless her for years and waste her time. If you see the way we agreed to use her ehn, you will know the hatred is real.

Don't trust these girls.

You mumu no be small. You still want stay wih girl wey get badluck and no destiny. Keep it up. Just be patient and advice her, she will change so you can marry her and raise kids together. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Neinobrown: 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
If you call her name I might know her,I dated one fool like that in pH last year,it was really a waste of time,girls are just fools
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by jaeyking(m): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
vinzita1:
Cheif
I will advise you to let her go away from your life for real.
This case of yours is the same as mine, even mine is even worster than yours.my own is diabolical, confirm lier, promiscuous (highly).
Since 2003,
Forgiveness upon forgiveness.
I was able to get a daughter from her,with dna test that is mine after many pregnancy saga.
tory plenty
I can't say it all here.
I woke up early morning say 5:00am,
After consultation, throw her things at the main road, and say bye bye to bad luck and the like.
Hold onto my child and move on.

Biko I understand your plight but no ever use worster again

Just use WORSE.

thank you

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by JeogahII(m): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
Man do you truly love this lady? Because your mission is evil. Why not walk away from the relationship honorably instead?

You will end up doing yourself more harm if you carry out the plan you are having. I cannot justify her behavior but that lady is helpless.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by EmptyGarden(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
schoolboymatt:
She's slept with a cripple. Wtf
On what grounds if you don't mind me asking
I believe say na ontop bed Dem sleep, no be for ground.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by DollarBuddy: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year now. We have been committed even with travails here and there sometimes.

I'm a student, she also and she's an orphan. My intention boarded on the idea that she would understand me knowing fully well where i was coming from.

Every week, i began to discover new stuffs mostly on the ground that she has slept with all categories of people in the past including cripple, pastor, someone she's older than, and even her uncle, her former boss too and her boss's brother. Even with all these revelation i was still willing to stay with her. There are secret stuffs that i can't share online about her.

Her ex boyfriend has been a bone in the neck since the start of this relationship. He didn't want to let go so i learnt and the girl has expressed total hatred on the guy. She doesn't even want to hear his name at all.

So she recently travelled and was calling me. One day, she called me that she has something to say, she said she would come to town to tell and because of the intrigue i was able to get her to talk on the phone. She said she has slept with the ex boyfriend since we started the relationship.

Now the main thing is, a pastor once told me that my gf's glory was used for rituals which we suspected the dude being that they dated for over 9 years plus and she was certain it was the guy due to some factors which i can't say.

Things hasn't been easy whenever she is around me mostly when she spends time in my house. Things will just go bad and terrible, doors will just close...

So, when she told me about the guy. She said she did it because she was looking for 20k. I was angry because the period she said she took the money, i remember i had $4500 sent to me and she never asked me for any money.

The matter has been on ground and i have been so pained since cos i know she must have done it with someone else too.

So i travelled to Portharcourt to see her today from Warri even though i was short on cash and had to raise the money to see her. On getting there we trashed the matter out and her sister said i should forget the past so that we can move on. I agreed, i was already getting tired of her shenanigans, so i decided not to be used by this id#ot again. The bit*h even mentioned that the guy has been disturbing her life with calls to come back.

I took the guy's number and called him like a guy man. We have actually related in the past before so we needed no too much introduction. The guy said they are not dating but he is only having time with her and that she would call him to ask for money almost all the time. This girl never told me she was looking for money and i refused. I have always tried my best for her.

After talking, i and the guy agreed to just use her. The guy said i should not take her serious and should just enjoy myself with her. That whenever she go back to town i should call him to take over from that side. So i agreed.

Bit*h will be shocked if she thinks i will take her serious. We will just useless her for years and waste her time. If you see the way we agreed to use her ehn, you will know the hatred is real.

Don't trust these girls.

Yes until you contact a terminal STD angry grin
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by specialbobby(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
heffem:
Bad-agry-ment

Agbede gre meh
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.

Most ladies are some how I totally agree.
But it's better to let her go that adding to her frustration in life.

If you are a good person , remain as you are. Don't let another person's behaviour change you .
If they can change your character , you were never a good person .
Times and situations will tell who we truly are .
Even the gold is tested in fire to know how pure it is .

Like you said , she has a spiritual problem that needs attention. I expected you to say you want to help her out on that. Sleeping with someone like that is even dangerous to your total well-being. You have proved that by saying that things normally go bad when she's around with you. You're having a fellowship with demons if you keep on sleeping with in that her situation. And every real fellowship has effect

3 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by iHart(m): 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
EndBuhariNow:

Maybe nah him they use do the juju not the lady
grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by bestseyi: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
Just leave her with her life and move on ��������
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by oluwaahmed: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
OP your case us severe. Take this 2 in the morning, afternoon and evening for 7 days so that you can be wise.

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by baloney: 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
Guys hmmmm! be very careful apart from the unprovable, that girls are daddy pet, they are smarter than guys both dem & their mothers "u just cannot beat what u cannot"...
shocked cool shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSkMXH5V7aQ&feature=youtu.be
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
cococandy:

So in your mind, you’re anonymous enough to casually confess to aggravated assault without any consequences huh?
Dsame gal u want to defend will bark at u and even fight u if u bring any case against me torturing her.

There was a time she mentioned that me beating her sometimes only makes her want to change and that i was hurt because she claimed she loves me... I think d gal has mental problem in addition to whatever she's facing now.

Nonetheless, she is at the side of my bed as i am typing this.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
All of you are very stupid... you had $4k and you are broke.. take the lies easy nah
U are funny. Street life comes with responsibility. Drugs, eating expensive food, going expensive places and living life to the fullest.

Mind you bro, i had other money that period too. I think about $3k plus a week later... Where d money dey now ? Na mostly on drugs
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Tedpgrass: 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.

Guy, just cut your losses... Delete in number... .

You sef, need deliverance as the different kinds of spirit, she go dob dowoad and transfer to you.

As u bi nao- as u dey so - - - na vector to transfer any residuals to any unsuspecting lady

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
iHart:
it's very much possible. I assisted a guy to secure a 2million naira grant, in less than 6 months he squandered the money. None entered the business. Look at op, he is a womaniser, why won't he waste $4.5k dollars?
Very true... Mind you, i av had more money last year too
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by LifePortConnect: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.

Two wrongs can never make a right Bro. Remember, what you sow, you will reap.

It will be better you just cut off the relationship with her and retain your dignity.

As it is now, you're planning for your own downfall if you don't know. The devil dey make you believe say na better plan. No mind am o.. She go reap her own, you sef go reap your own.
Fall for this temptation to your detriment.

A word is enough....
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Meself: 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
Since u are ready to use her with ithers get ready for hiv and other diseases. Yeye Mr user
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by wonderr(m): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
Y is it so hard for you to let go?
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by femiasaolu2014: 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
vinzita1:
Cheif
I will advise you to let her go away from your life for real.
This case of yours is the same as mine, even mine is even worster than yours.my own is diabolical, confirm lier, promiscuous (highly).
Since 2003,
Forgiveness upon forgiveness.
I was able to get a daughter from her,with dna test that is mine after many pregnancy saga.
tory plenty
I can't say it all here.
I woke up early morning say 5:00am,
After consultation, throw her things at the main road, and say bye bye to bad luck and the like.
Hold onto my child and move on.

Oh my Jesus!!!
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
oladiran2:
Why digging d past of someone you claim to love. You never loved her and are you also a saint Will you tell us here online that even as you were dating her u never slept with any lady. Let the poor lady be if you can't keep her past as past and face the present. You will think you are playing her but indirectly destroying your own life. Person dem use for ritual as u claim and ur own life never turn upside down wen not that you never enter her too. Fake pastor cos you were told what you wanted to hear by d pastor cos if what u said was really as it was even your body for don tell you. You for don see d other side of life that the thought of just having fun with her and dating someone else won't even enter ur head. No be person wey things dey go smooth with and no dept up and down hin prick dey stand
How is last month her past ?

How is cheating in a relationship her past ?

If u nor get sense ehn, comot for road make beta people talk with ur sentence wey nor correct.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by emmnprince(m): 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
donbachi:
Ur mission may not end well.

Exactly. Don't mind him.

He think he's wise but when things go south, had I known would be written all over his face. Instead he should just end the relationship with her. Ending it when he still have sense is the wise thing a sensible guy would have done.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Speaklove: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.

And you hope that all will end well with you if you do what you claim you guys are about to do?

It's amazing how people see things sometimes.

You claimed they have used her glory, and you still want to sleep with her?

Do you even know what it meant (spiritually)
To have sex with someone whose glory you claimed to have been used.

My friend think about your tommorow, and don't trade your destiny, and the Destinies of your unborn children for little pleasure.

Those who are cheering you up are after your destruction.
Don't be the reason why your own children will be in bondage in this life.

You have an issue with the said lady
Settle it with her and move forward if you can't help her out of the situation she is currently in.

If you have ever slept with her then know that you need prayers, you need prayer.

This is a brotherly talk
I pray you take this advice

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
seanjy4konji:
I dont even think its money issues...Majority of men dont have the best phones or cars and we are a bit contented with what we have...thats why a lot dont do armed robbery to buy a phone or steal and a whole lot....

Women want to use the newest iphone,wigs and buy cars their parents worked bit by bit to buy so they throw their family name in the mud and start protituting for these change money...

What is 20 kshe would have asked different guys for the same 20 kk and all would have slept with her while some will only even give 5 k and promise later..what to buy iphoneir open a shop

senseless....

Trust a Nigerian woman at your own peril....care for them with all your heart like a mumu you are...

Never...will i trust a Nigerin woman or go over board for her.
I found out today that it was even free sef
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Eze2000(m): 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.

The Lord hears 2 kinds of cries loudest...

1. The cry of a widow
2. The cry of an orphan.

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.