Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,935 members, 7,956,516 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York (50852 Views)

If There Is Any Past Nigerian I Would Go On A Long Bus Trip With, It Nzeogwu / “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses / Kankara Schoolboys: Ransom Was Paid To Secure Our Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 7:46am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

Hypocrisy with no honour. grin grin grin.

ipobian TalibanIST, it'd be hypocritical if PMB accumulated N51 Billion and end up borrowing hundreds of billions to pay workers salaries until his last days in office and also stealing weapons and military welfare money and sharing it with his corrupt gang.

You see, you BuafraNISTANS are always mentally slow, mentally irrelevant and illogical..

Come back with something above elementary and kindergarten rubbish..

ipobian losers..

grin grin grin grin

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 7:50am On Sep 25, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NairaMaster1(m): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2021
guy222:
for believing this i can boldly say you are a first class defination of mumu, infact you are a big mumu. Make una continue to the reason with una anus, ewu gambia.

E pain you well. Kikikikikiki.

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NairaMaster1(m): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2021
27Pushing30:

I’m somewhere working n getting paid well... and your best guess is my place of work is BMC? Lol

Truly you’re not very smart

Smart BMC liar.

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 8:08am On Sep 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 8:18am On Sep 25, 2021
NGpatriot:

ipobian TalibanIST, it'd be hypocritical if PMB accumulated N51 Billion and end up borrowing hundreds of billions to pay workers salaries until his last days in office and also stealing weapons and military welfare money and sharing it with his corrupt gang.

You see, you BuafraNISTANS are always mentally slow, mentally irrelevant and illogical..

ipobian losers..

grin grin grin grin

Ignoble NGpatriot, have you asked yourself why Buhari hasn't arrested Jonathan?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2021
NGpatriot:

ipobian losers..

grin grin grin grin

You are as dumb as expected. As far as your dumb mind is concerned, anyone not licking Buhari annus like you is an Igbo.

NGpatriot, the Special Useful Idiot. cheesy
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Taba21: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2021
proeast:

He said he is from South and you're still asking him to state his region. Are you sure you're okay? Is South not a region?

It's okay for you to claim North but you get angry when a Southerner claims South.

Parasites!
Vermins!!
Terrorists!!!

Migrant's no your border
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2021
They looted and stole and also killed and stole our assets and the ones they did not steal, they sold them off to their cronies aka privatization.

This looter killed Nigerian Airways.

PDP is evil, destructive and a gross burden on Nigeria as a country..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

March 28th Election: Identify The Ballot Boxes - Pix / General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) / A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.