Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,112 members, 7,953,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York (50836 Views)

If There Is Any Past Nigerian I Would Go On A Long Bus Trip With, It Nzeogwu / “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses / Kankara Schoolboys: Ransom Was Paid To Secure Our Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Bmaster(m): 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Victorfresh008:
Even for oyibo land too?

Anyways, how does this lady does this?
Really

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Theunbothered: 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
They are even outsourcing BMC. grin

Just imagine, your tax money is being spent so politicians can pay foreigners to lie for loans and continue killing you all.

After they get the loans they loot, kill and tell more lies.

If this doesn't make you angry you're not paying attention.

7 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by stinechykee: 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
Fejoku:
The terrorist government is doing all it can to kill the indigenous people and still silence them from calling out to the world for any help. You can imagine the extent to which they have gone.
Are we not vindicated again in our submission that this government is evil? Have we not said that they will resist relinquishing power in 2023? They know the level of damage they've done and yet without any success. They will never ever want to lose control in the centre again. The choice is there for Southerners to make. Continue to accept being a second fiddle in a country that survives by your hand and head just to preserve a colonial cobbled-up enterprise or use your minds like sane people and seek a more dignifying path through parting ways away from the conservative retrogrades. Time waits for no one.
My brother these IPOB boys are really tormenting this FG as e dey hot hahaha

4 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Angelfrost(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
The amount of money spent in making this useless administration look good would shockingly create jobs for youths in this nation...

Why do you need to pay so much to have people counter-protest if you are truly on the right leadership track?!! Shouldn't your good works speak for you??!

Obasanjo and Yar-adua's leadership strides spoke volumes. They didn't need all these billion-naira P.R.O! How long do y'all intend to keep painting a dying nation as prosperous?!! I just dey look una!!!

4 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Limassol(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Burgerlomo:

Hunger dey everywhere my bro or sis may God help us
There are levels to hunger o.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Freebills12: 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
This is Islam for you, don't blame Buhari or APC. This is plainly what Islam teaches..

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by stinechykee: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
EXLOVER:
This man is even more confused than Buhari, he's just a protest machinery. Anything protest he's available so long it's black ��
Brother don't let these BMC urchins catch you for cos they will use you to vent their anger for what those IPOB members are doing to them ooo

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
Patrioticman007:
I suspect Atiku & his ipobian goons on this matter. Well Nigeria is bigger than all this sh*t. Soldier come Soldier go barracks remains.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Africa
If buhari's government didn't bribed the protesters, may be be blessed.

But if buhari's government bribed the protesters, may your life be ruined forever and may your children share in your curse. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by jolyment: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
Asiru APC tu, won lo san egunje fun man yen ni o...
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NairaMaster1(m): 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
27Pushing30:
If you believe these things then you’re not very smart at all

You're a BMC. Liars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by sencekompis: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
You're a Mmurraafffuukkaa president
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by omooba969(m): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Blacks, anywhere in the world generally have a problem.

#Fact
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Bhol28: 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Fake confession.Expired format
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Sirjamo: 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
mybiz234:
Sirjamo, officialgarri, Tinubuadvocate, madridguy, seunmsg, If buhari's government is not corrupt, may be be blessed.

But if buhari's government is corrupt, may your life be ruined forever and may your children share in your curse. Amen.
Who is this thing?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by omooba969(m): 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
Angelfrost:
The amount of money spent in making this useless administration look good would shockingly create jobs for youths in this nation...

Why do you need to pay so much to have people counter-protest if you are truly on the right leadership track?!! Shouldn't your good works speak for you??!

Obasanjo and Yar-adua's leadership strides spoke volumes. They didn't need all these billion-naira P.R.O! How long do y'all intend to keep painting a dying nation as prosperous?!! I just dey look una!!!

Buhari had no credible plan for Nigeria, he just wanted to be president at all cost.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Zainabthegirl1(f): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Omoooo it’s crazy in this country we live in…..they had to pay black Americans to protest chai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by proprince(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Evil government
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by demmie1: 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
"A couple of young guys asked me to join from the bronx"

The Bronx

Its like recruiting area boys from mushin
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by zinaunreal(m): 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
2fingerz:
grin Hunger dey US too

He said he was paid , he never said he's hungry. The money must have been too easy to resist

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by nedekid: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
kenzysmith:
Imagine basket of garri #1300
Bread # 450
Comdom kiss 150
Jean #9000
Polo #7000
Ashawo now #700 before now 5h
Too paste 500
Indomie belle full 300
Suya no 100 again na 200
Chicken boiler half kilo 5000
Rice from 12k to 35k
One paint of beans 3,500
Toyota corrolla from 1.4 to 2.1 million
Dollar from 250 to 600
Keke from 50 to 100 naira

Nigeria wetin go up no dey come down again zombies hope u guys are feeling the heat
But we bmc/zombies de buy at normal, before price, e no affect us. All we need do is show either our bmc ID or shout Sai baba.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by omooba969(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
sematec:
Buhari has bruise our collective ego as a Nigerian. He must apologize to all of us

You're waiting for an apology...lol cheesy

You shall surely wait forever! grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by jaxxy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
Apc won’t learn. Always paying ignorant people or criminals to counter/crush protests.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by kenzysmith: 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
nedekid:

But we bmc/zombies de buy at normal, before price, e no affect us. All we need do is show either our bmc ID or shout Sai baba.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by guy222: 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
In as much as we hate this government, we should be able to tell if one is lying, someone approach you with money to protest in issues regarding nigeria even though you are not a nigeria, you did not only collected the money but came out fully to protest and later without being push or force you come out claiming you were paid to protest, who does that? And who believe that? Definately fools and idiot will believe that, you are not paid to protest but rather paid to say you are paid to protest. We aint fools though some are, no sane human being will collect money to do a negative bidding and still come out boldly to say it, onless he or she was force, the question is who force you to come out and say this.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
Sirjamo:
Who is this thing?

If buhari's government is not corrupt, may you be blessed.

But if buhari's government is corrupt, may your life be ruined forever and may your children share in your curse. Amen.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by guy222: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
Who ever believe this is nothing but a fool, sometimes we reason with our anus in this country, reason why people like FFK, Wike Dino, hell rufai keep playing us like ludo, they know what we want to here and they throw it on us, fools we always be fool,
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Decent09(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
dignity33:
African America acknowledge of being paid by Nigeria Government to Protest in New York. This where Nigeria Money are been spend, dollars paid to hire African Americans to protest in support of Nigeria Government. In the Video the protesters confess of knowing nothing about Nigeria but were hired to support the Government.

See werey, Those that Protest against Nigerian Government nko, are they not Paid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crg8R1ijDRY

In a video shared by a US based journalist, Jackson Udeh, the African-American man confessed that he is not from Nigeria and he doesn’t even have a clearer picture of what exactly is happening in Nigeria. Adding that he was paid to join the protest.

The African-American said when asked why he is holding a placard written “Nigerian Christian not Targets of Genocide or Ethnic Cleansing”, he said;

“This is protesting for Nigeria”,
“If anybody is black, I’ll protest for them. Let me tell you something, me, I protest for everybody. I don’t care if it’s white, black, I protest to help everybody”, there is a lot of information going round here and a lot of people are twisting it.”
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by hahn(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
You go don know say na one homeless man dem pick for street.

This government keeps setting new low standards man undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Abidecdrock(m): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
Make dem come pay me too

Meanwhile
UMIDIGI A7pro 4/64gb 40k
UMIDIGI A9 3/64gb 40k
UMIDIGI A9pro 4/64gb 45k
UMIDIGI A9pro 6/128gb 55k
All are brand new open box with complete accessories
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by od501: 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
2fingerz:
grin Hunger dey US too

My brother $500 can do alot

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by od501: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
dignity33:
African America acknowledge of being paid by Nigeria Government to Protest in New York. This where Nigeria Money are been spend, dollars paid to hire African Americans to protest in support of Nigeria Government. In the Video the protesters confess of knowing nothing about Nigeria but were hired to support the Government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crg8R1ijDRY

In a video shared by a US based journalist, Jackson Udeh, the African-American man confessed that he is not from Nigeria and he doesn’t even have a clearer picture of what exactly is happening in Nigeria. Adding that he was paid to join the protest.

The African-American said when asked why he is holding a placard written “Nigerian Christian not Targets of Genocide or Ethnic Cleansing”, he said;

“This is protesting for Nigeria”,
“If anybody is black, I’ll protest for them. Let me tell you something, me, I protest for everybody. I don’t care if it’s white, black, I protest to help everybody”, there is a lot of information going round here and a lot of people are twisting it.”

Some idiots will come to defend this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo: Have You Seen This? / PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri / Flooded Lekki This Morning (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.