Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York (50849 Views)

If There Is Any Past Nigerian I Would Go On A Long Bus Trip With, It Nzeogwu / “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses / Kankara Schoolboys: Ransom Was Paid To Secure Our Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Bensondrums(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
H
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by KILLTHECOWS(f): 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
Is this part of what the president went to New York to organize?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by kalvoken(m): 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
Anything bad that has not been done by apc do not exist

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by raphy(m): 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
Them get money so no be. News

I hear say Pele is dead
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NotoriousBiggyS: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
G
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by JimiJunji: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
Honestly a government that can do this... it's hard to doubt when people in the east say that Unknown gunmen are government tools

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by AmuEbule: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
2fingerz:
grin Hunger dey US too

True, but most of them have decency, unlike the aging dullard and his marabouts in Abuja undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Scamburster(m): 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
Victorfresh008:
Even for oyibo land too?

Anyways, how does this lady does this?
Hahaha
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by sematec(m): 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
Buhari has bruise our collective ego as a Nigerian. He must apologize to all of us

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by BruncleZuma: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by KRSWon: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
How will Buhari supporters complain about dissenters "demarketing" Nigeria to the world when the government engages in this sort of practice abroad?

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Kingpin1000: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
You kill innocent protesters, Youths with bright future, fighting for the betterment of the country and also payed thugs to hijack the protests. Yet you go to outside this country to pay people to protest, people who are not even Nigerians, same way you invited Fulani marauders to kill and maim indigenous Nigerians.
And one Vulture griller will be happy about this. Monogamy and Helinues will defend impunity and terrorism.
If you no receive your punishment now your children will receive it for you.. Na curse no be statement.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Berbo19(m): 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
Black will be black �
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Goodvibes007: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
Naija Government and scamming is like 5&6

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by bragamycin: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
kenzysmith:
Imagine basket of garri #1300
Bread # 450
Comdom kiss 150
Jean #9000
Polo #7000
Ashawo now #700 before now 5h
Too paste 500
Indomie belle full 300
Suya no 100 again na 200
Chicken boiler half kilo 5000
Toyota corrolla from 1.4 to 2.1 million
Dollar from 250 to 600
Keke from 50 to 100 naira

Nigeria wetin go up no dey come down again zombies hope u guys are feeling the heat
Add one paint of beans : 3500 today’s price

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Healthybiz: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
smiley
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by slivertongue: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
apc and gat no shame!
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by yahmohy27: 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
Fejoku:
The terrorist government is doing all it can to kill the indigenous people and still silence them from calling out to the world for any help. You can imagine the extent to which they have gone.
Are we not vindicated again in our submission that this government is evil? Have we not said that they will resist relinquishing power in 2023? They know the level of damage they've done and yet without any success. They will never ever want to lose control in the centre again. The choice is there for Southerners to make. Continue to accept being a second fiddle in a country that survives by your hand and head just to preserve a colonial cobbled-up enterprise or use your minds like sane people and seek a more dignifying path through parting ways away from the conservative retrogrades. Time waits for no one.
Rubbish is this a news?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by ExtraVioment: 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
The fighting officials went to get this guy to claim what he is saying.

Failed tenure.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by seyz91(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
cheesy na everywhere
2fingerz:
grin Hunger dey US too
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by IkemChris(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
2fingerz:
grin Hunger dey US too

My brother..... I come dey doubt USA oooo
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by OlawaleBammie: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
pls wat do u have to say about this report??

Seems its a lie

Den again, what do u have to say about the issue of nysc sayin Corp members should ready their ransom in case??
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by seyz91(m): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
cheesy
kenzysmith:
Imagine basket of garri #1300
Bread # 450
Comdom kiss 150
Jean #9000
Polo #7000
Ashawo now #700 before now 5h
Too paste 500
Indomie belle full 300
Suya no 100 again na 200
Chicken boiler half kilo 5000
Toyota corrolla from 1.4 to 2.1 million
Dollar from 250 to 600
Keke from 50 to 100 naira

Nigeria wetin go up no dey come down again zombies hope u guys are feeling the heat
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by JOHNBULLZZ: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
Fejoku:
The terrorist government is doing all it can to kill the indigenous people and still silence them from calling out to the world for any help. You can imagine the extent to which they have gone.
Are we not vindicated again in our submission that this government is evil? Have we not said that they will resist relinquishing power in 2023? They know the level of damage they've done and yet without any success. They will never ever want to lose control in the centre again. The choice is there for Southerners to make. Continue to accept being a second fiddle in a country that survives by your hand and head just to preserve a colonial cobbled-up enterprise or use your minds like sane people and seek a more dignifying path through parting ways away from the conservative retrogrades. Time waits for no one.
You are very correct.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by cmikel: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2021

That's what they borrow money up ND down to do

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
2fingerz:
grin Hunger dey US too
USA hunger pass Naija own sef grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by stinechykee: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
dignity33:
African America acknowledge of being paid by Nigeria Government to Protest in New York. This where Nigeria Money are been spend, dollars paid to hire African Americans to protest in support of Nigeria Government. In the Video the protesters confess of knowing nothing about Nigeria but were hired to support the Government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crg8R1ijDRY

In a video shared by a US based journalist, Jackson Udeh, the African-American man confessed that he is not from Nigeria and he doesn’t even have a clearer picture of what exactly is happening in Nigeria. Adding that he was paid to join the protest.

The African-American said when asked why he is holding a placard written “Nigerian Christian not Targets of Genocide or Ethnic Cleansing”, he said;

“This is protesting for Nigeria”,
“If anybody is black, I’ll protest for them. Let me tell you something, me, I protest for everybody. I don’t care if it’s white, black, I protest to help everybody”, there is a lot of information going round here and a lot of people are twisting it.”
Chei!!! Where are those BMC that says that IPOB or Igbos chest beat?? You people should come and see how IPOB gives FG media fight back and front.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by jditimiya(m): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
$500 just for seating and holding a ply card, i will do it o. The world is hungry and need what to eat to live. Something like this has happen to me in Abuja, just seating in my hood a guy came to me and said i should join him to protest and i will be paid 10k. Brothers and sisters na so i follow am go area 8 collect my t shirt and face cap and follow them go AIT. we were told not to allow any press interview us if not we will not be paid. After like 4hours i get 10k for pocket for protesting for what i don't even know about. Money get power o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Sirjamo, officialgarri, Tinubuadvocate, madridguy, seunmsg, If buhari's government is not corrupt, may be be blessed.

But if buhari's government is corrupt, may your life be ruined forever and may your children share in your curse. Amen.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Cries Over Garri Given To Him By APC (Video) / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.