Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

“I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady (50083 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by Kingcalls: 7:30am On Sep 26, 2021
Men are natural hinters...its instinctive, this is what women don't understand....I dont know y they just wanna compete with men and challenge God

1 Like

Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by SmartPolician: 7:30am On Sep 26, 2021
That's why there are more guys into crime than the ladies. It's very easy for a lady to get help than guys and guys find it easy to help a lady than a fellow guy. That's how our brains were wired but some of us are taking bold steps to rewrite the narrative.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by SuperNova33: 7:30am On Sep 26, 2021
dammie4j:
Sometimes the smile can be masked. I’ve always promised to support my fellow bro at the slightest opportunity whenever there is a genuine need. I’ve been there honestly.

P.S: Guys, learn to help your fellow gees rather than lavish to impress who will not care sighting a better offer on the table wink

You are a real one! Respect G
Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by Wakando: 7:31am On Sep 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Thank you for the last sentence, especially. What this lady said and your advice is actually an indictment to you men yourselves. You people can form bro codes, and band together to insult women, and call women their own worst enemies, and sleep on a dirty bed, sharing boxers together and bla bla bla (that women typically do not do) and because of that declare that you love each other, because you're all supposedly banging a single girl, but your so-called affinity is only skin deep. You DON'T feel a single thing for each other. And this is not even because you don't have the money. A broke boy can still, any how, whichever way find money to give to his girlfriend, but to give his broke guy friend?

Instead of speaking to yourselves to change your attitudes, you'll rather hate on the girls ''whyning'' your friends' brains. At least a broke partying babe that is being bankrolled will still take the gifts and monies she get from men to share with her friends. The genuine sharing spirit is there.

That men are broke in huge numbers and women are cashing out (typically) only points more to the fact that men do not help one another rather than the manipulation of women y'all cry wolf about.
Most men eat(cheat) men to survive

1 Like

Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by yusluvad(m): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2021
ESANMEA:
Lol.. Cow wey no get tail, na GOD dey pursue flies from hin back..
Naso!
Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by joyandfaith: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2021
Akinblogdotcom:
A Nigerian lady has empathized with men over how they survive whenever they are financially incapacitated.

The young woman wondered how men get money for food whenever things are terribly bad as she never experienced some of the struggles they complain about no matter how broke she was.

Taking to Twitter via her handle Udara @Caviarpurple, The Nigerian Lady expressed deep concern while recounting stories of male students drinking garri, and trekking to and fro class due to brokenness.

SEE MORE >>> https://www.akinblog.com/i-always-wonder-who-gives-men-money-when-theyre-broke-nigerian-lady-empathizes/

Man take care of women
Woman take of children
Man take care of men
Children take care of none
Men suffer when no man to take care of them
Order of nature
Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by lexy2014: 7:33am On Sep 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Oya, say it without crying. grin So why does it pain so much if y'all help yourself? You don't get it, do you? I understand. It is beyond your comprehension. If this lady was lying, y'all will be here calling BS on her post. But the fact and truth remains:
-You're broke
-You don't have money
-You don't have money
-You're broke

That's reality. So tell me how you survive, without bringing women into it.

am trying to understand your contention here. if a man is broke and he doesnt have money and yet he survives, what does that tell u?
Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by computer0810(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2021
Kondomatic:
We work
There's no point covering d face, there's dignity in labour

I have washed cars
Do house cleaning
Waiters
Labour at building site
Hawk on d street when I was small
Sold magazines in traffic
Paint houses to survive in sch
Done dry cleaning
Done Yahoo

Today am a graduate and working, struggle still continues but we give God d glory

6 Likes

Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by Eefosa1: 7:33am On Sep 26, 2021
HOW ,WHEN YOU WERE BORN YOU PAY YOUR SCHOOL FEES FROM WOMB,PLEASE TRY AND APPERCIATE YOUR FATHER,BROTHER UNCLE
siofra:
Me I'm a woman, no man dey dash me money o
Not even my own father. cry

9 Likes

Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by yusluvad(m): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2021
Niyeal:
Capital G O D
That's just it. It's been God all the way...

1 Like

Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by yusluvad(m): 7:36am On Sep 26, 2021
Lavisha:
M A N means Morning, Afternoon, Night.

To be a MAN, you mustn't quit hustling.
Never stop, forward ever...
Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by Vinnie2000(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2021
Kingcalls:
Men are natural hinters...its instinctive, this is what women don't understand....I dont know y they just wanna compete with men and challenge God

Hinters?

Or Hunters, you Mean?

If It's Hunting, Women are Far Better dan Men,@Least based on Results..They have better 'Tools' for the job.. cool

N50,000 Dat a Guy will use a Month to Gather..
Babe will use 2Days to Get it! sad

3 Likes

Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by yusluvad(m): 7:38am On Sep 26, 2021
You valid dear.
Beebah2000:
Salute for Nigerian men.
Fathers of tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 26, 2021
Some men go into the street at night to rob people of their hard earned money when they are broke.

Some men call their sibling or close relative to ask for help.

Some will toughen up , swallow their pride to do ridiculous jobs .

Do all you can to escape poverty, it is a fight to the death, do everything to survive but don't kill anybody.

5 Likes

Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by Coly2012(m): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2021
A man is a natural carryer of grace, and That God's grace always sees him through all season.

1 Like

Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by Elidrisy20: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2021
GOD blessings and hard-working, But some beg oooo grin
Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by Ayo081(m): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2021
Omo, I don't even know. The other day I scrolled my CL to see who fit just gat my back. Thing is it was the person I least expect.
Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by Ayo081(m): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2021
zimdante:
Some men go into the street at night to rob people of their hard earned money when they are broke.

Some men call their sibling or close relative to ask for help.

Some will toughen up , swallow their pride to do ridiculous jobs .

Do all you can to escape poverty, it is a fight to the death, do everything to survive but don't kill anybody.

And don't steal.

1 Like

Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by Aammee77: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2021
Na God hand we dey
Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by franchasng: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2021
When men are broke, they don't usually go looking for ways to collect money from the opposite sex knowing the opposite sex won't give them, instead they challenge their brain, they strain their body to do odd jobs to earn some cash.

Dear guys, whenever you are broke, challenge your brain, believe me, it always have a solution, it worked for me in life.

God bless you all

7 Likes

Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2021
dammie4j:
Sometimes the smile can be masked. I’ve always promised to support my fellow bro at the slightest opportunity whenever there is a genuine need. I’ve been there honestly.

P.S: Guys, learn to help your fellow gees rather than lavish to impress who will not care sighting a better offer on the table wink

Pls bro, help me. I'm suffering same fate at d moment
Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by Polyol(m): 7:41am On Sep 26, 2021
Blessing185:
Whether na pride I go say or dignity or frustration or manliness no dey even make some of us voice out say we broke. We go just fem begin look up to God.. imagine going out and not eating but thinking of wat family at home will eat and u re all dey depend on..e no easy dats y most men die earlier dan their appointed time.

I tell my girl I'm broke whenever I am. I take it as a true test of her loyalty when she knows I'm broke. After all I don't need to voice it out to her that I have money anytime I do, she experiences instead.
Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by Kingcalls: 7:43am On Sep 26, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hinters?

Or Hunters, you Mean?

If It's Hunting, Women are Far Better dan Men,@Least based on Results..They have better 'Tools' for the job.. cool

N50,000 Dat a Guy will use a Month to Gather..
Babe will use 2Days to Get it! sad

I meant hunters.... how are women better hunters?? Do u think its by sexual manipulation??

1 Like

Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by techstack: 7:43am On Sep 26, 2021
Friends and family
Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:43am On Sep 26, 2021
Akinblogdotcom:
A Nigerian lady has empathized with men over how they survive whenever they are financially incapacitated.

The young woman wondered how men get money for food whenever things are terribly bad as she never experienced some of the struggles they complain about no matter how broke she was.

Taking to Twitter via her handle Udara @Caviarpurple, The Nigerian Lady expressed deep concern while recounting stories of male students drinking garri, and trekking to and fro class due to brokenness.

SEE MORE >>> https://www.akinblog.com/i-always-wonder-who-gives-men-money-when-theyre-broke-nigerian-lady-empathizes/
They steal.. They do rituals... They do fraud

1 Like

Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 26, 2021
Demigod22:
Food for thought. Men are going through a lot, especially in Nigeria that our ladies have commercialized relationship. The entire family is looking up to the man, his girlfriend, his own needs.

In every little way you can, in every little opportunity you have, please help a man. We are taught to swallow our pains, that's why many men are not complaining. Every man out there, trying to live up to responsibility, may good Lord bless you abundantly.

I will be glad if u can help me pls. I am starving
Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by ghidhehorn(m): 7:46am On Sep 26, 2021
This is how we survive as man.
1. We double our hustle by making sure that apart from money coming from home and money is coming from else where

2. We are good to our friends and cut down ego....when we have in abundant we share and when we don't have we relate with our friends and God always open way

3. Men no dey close mouth because we understand a close mouth is a close destiny so we relate most of our financial problems with other reasonable friends

4. This time that economy is hard so jump from branch to solo to fair money to emonie to okash e.t.c while we keep hustling on the other hand

5. It's easy for men to survive hardship if he can totally cut down is excesses.. like change pattern of buying clothes, sell your bigger phone to buy smaller and comfortable ones, reduce data sub inshot change life style to nearest minimum.

6. Some stay indoor when necessary to cut cost

7. Many ways to survive but above na God grace

7 Likes

Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by Onogiede(m): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2021
1onebigman:
I just followed you because of your maturef way of reasoning,I wish many people will also see d need
may thy Lord Jesus Christ bless your soul and favour u more so as to help.

1 Like

Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 26, 2021
SmartPolician:
That's why there are more guys into crime than the ladies. It's very easy for a lady to get help than guys and guys find it easy to help a lady than a fellow guy. That's how our brains were wired but some of us are taking bold steps to rewrite the narrative.
Thanks for ur comment. May i appeal that u help me pls? I am really troubled
Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by BRATISLAVA: 7:49am On Sep 26, 2021
Fraud. Robbery. Killing. Duping. Scamming. Using. Tricking. Violence.

These are their ways of getting money.

1 Like

Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 7:50am On Sep 26, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
Men always give me money.. I don't know how they make the money.
However, i think men share among themselves.
Hmmm
Re: “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 7:51am On Sep 26, 2021
Kondomatic:
We work
God have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme / Five Things Nigerian Girls Want For Christmas / Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.