Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me (78290 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions / Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2021
Gbedulord:
I have done that more than two time they keep on prescribing same drugs

Not any Dr see a proper dermatologist.That looks like an infected wound nothing to panic about.They might need to extract it and rinse with a wash then put you on a strong antibiotics/painkiller which should dry it out within a week.

Leave herbal medicines and chemist alone and your village people are not to blame for everything.You scratched it and might have transferred the infection from your nails.

Best of luck and i hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by josite: 8:23am On Sep 25, 2021
Above all.pray into olive oil and use the oil daily on the wounds daily prayerfully.yhere is a balm in Gilead

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 25, 2021
mannasseh:
you may have a native condition called ochere..... it's mostly diabolical
achaore can be caused by underlying diabetes too

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by sherlock229(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Are you not a Yoruba man? You better find your way before it get out of hand. Stop going to hospital tell your parents to take you out .dont say its ordinary hand .

You're pathetic
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by sherlock229(m): 8:27am On Sep 25, 2021
Visit a doctor immediately..no need to listen to anyone here,trust me they can only guess
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Brownzola(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2021
Sorry about that. Try and call me to give you the solution for your issue provided you will come back here to talk about it as soon as it worked for you. Zero seven zero thirty five zero seven nineteen seventy one. Call only pls.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Neddyogu(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2021
Could be some sort of myasis. But to be sure, do a wound swab/culture test to determine if it's of bacterial or fungal origin.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by lonelydora: 8:51am On Sep 25, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
Op this is your solution, I once heard Ngwa people discussing it and it's just the way yours is. They are the ones that sends it to their enemy and they're the ones that cures it, hospitals will not cure it

That is his solution. All those English medicines can cure that thing.

Uwa'a di omimi
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by veeceesynergy: 8:53am On Sep 25, 2021
if u can see this, use the Ash of weed and pour on it.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by mrdipye(m): 8:54am On Sep 25, 2021
I think it's spiritual, pray about it and use herbs. Don't take injections for it
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Spectaclesawe25: 8:59am On Sep 25, 2021
Help2020:

It's solves every health problem.. It's actually stem cell therapy. Research about stem cell bro.
Sir forget the packaging, there's nothing like stem cell therapy, am not here to spoil someones business but that image might mean more than ordinary, not an issue for STC
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Tzar(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2021
Please go to a teaching hospital close to you for tests. Hopefully, it won’t be skin CANCER.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by bosman4u: 9:07am On Sep 25, 2021
Show that wound to your elders, they will know what to do. That looks like "NATIVE BULLET" in your hand. Time is of essence, get yourself treated. This is not hospital matter.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by mega13(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2021
Gbedulord:
Hi nairalanders
Please I really need your help I know this is not the right section for this but I really need your helps I'm in a big pain I don't know what's this disease is all about I will go straight to the point please forget about the write up and my English grin grin grin

I'm having a stubborn injury in my hand for more than one month now it started from a tiny pox and I scratched it and it started swallowing up and the surrounding is very thick I have been to the hospital for more than two time they keep on prescribing same drugs I'm really tired please I need help please I have taken alot of drugs including concoction still I don't see any improvement please help me if you have any idea

NB:I feel pain, itching and it keeps expanding and the surrounding is very thick

God will bless you all for your suggestions

So sorry my dear, I advised you take Lincomycin capsule 500mg one tap twice a day for 5days , note ; take the drugs one hour before eating or two hours after eaten it works better like seriously. Calm down it's not a poison just as some may suggest. Drink a lot of water and watermelon along with the seeds often and don't forget to eat onions in your meal. I wish you quick recovery ijn

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Help2020: 9:14am On Sep 25, 2021
Spectaclesawe25:

Sir forget the packaging, there's nothing like stem cell therapy, am not here to spoil someones business but that image might mean more than ordinary, not an issue for STC
See this one..I'm not promoting any product for your info..Maybe you see me as one of the markets all around you..Stc30 you mentioned is not entire a bad product but I don't even recommend it.
You're not smarter or more knowledgeable than Barack Obama that personal acknowledged the power of stem cell therapy.
Find out about the product below before you start saying what you don't know.

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by BALO13: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2021
kindly place it on ciprofloxacin and 960mg cotrimazol. try this one week
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Decryptor(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:

I dislike that womans show??

After watching her pop a black head from one womans ear that's been there since 1971, and that of one man on the arm, I can hardly eat any time I remember it.

Yuk!

I watched that of the blackhead and another of a man that had a cyst on his chest. The cyst after she perforated it and pressed it was emitting something like black mud.

Very irritating! That woman dey try o
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by TheGift: 9:44am On Sep 25, 2021
Gbedulord:
I have done that more than two time they keep on prescribing same drugs

Visit a different doctor.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 25, 2021
Decryptor:

I watched that of the blackhead and another of a man that had a cyst on his chest. The cyst after she perforated it and pressed it was emitting something like black mud.

Very irritating! That woman dey try o

Eeewww.

Shes Asian.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by echepops(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2021
@ Op, augmentin 625mg and cellgivity will help you.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by mamaafrik(m): 10:11am On Sep 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Are you not a Yoruba man? You better find your way before it get out of hand. Stop going to hospital tell your parents to take you out .dont say its ordinary hand .
ofa(arrow) ni,it may be spiritual attack
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by babaalagbo1(m): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2021
Gbedulord:
Hi nairalanders
Please I really need your help I know this is not the right section for this but I really need your helps I'm in a big pain I don't know what's this disease is all about I will go straight to the point please forget about the write up and my English grin grin grin

I'm having a stubborn injury in my hand for more than one month now it started from a tiny pox and I scratched it and it started swallowing up and the surrounding is very thick I have been to the hospital for more than two time they keep on prescribing same drugs I'm really tired please I need help please I have taken alot of drugs including concoction still I don't see any improvement please help me if you have any idea

NB:I feel pain, itching and it keeps expanding and the surrounding is very thick

I have confirmed agbo for you,this is what I do and know very well, it will kill the disease inside your blood,I have correct agbo narun for you dm me....ijafara lewu,don't overlook it or keep eating chalks and injection...dm me for agbo and traditional balm I'm going to apply,it's going to heal
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Smokey222(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2021
You no go go hospital go lab? Dey here dey write nonsense dey seek approval from quacks
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by TheControversy: 10:40am On Sep 25, 2021
You need to see a dermatologist asap. I advice you seek treatment from another hospital
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Faraday1997: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2021
Gbedulord:
Hi nairalanders

I'm having a stubborn injury in my hand for more than one month now it started from a tiny pox and I scratched it and it started
swallowing up and the surrounding is very thick I have been to the hospital for more than two time they keep on prescribing same drugs I'm really tired please I need help please I have taken alot of drugs including concoction still I don't see any improvement please help me if you have any idea

Bro try harder and a faster way... But don't make a mistake of taking injection on it... It happened to me and I have been suffering from it for the past 5 years.... It started on me like a heat rash.. I received injection and boom it busted and turns to huge wounds that are so itchy and strong...just use real honey on it mixed with lime. It dangerous if you are light skinned person.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Faraday1997: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2021
Help2020:

See this one..I'm not promoting any product for your info..Maybe you see me as one of the markets all around you..Stc30 you mentioned is not entire a bad product but I don't even recommend it.
You're not smarter or more knowledgeable than Barack Obama that personal acknowledged the power of stem cell therapy.
Find out about the product below before you start saying what you don't know.
Please can you enlighten me more on that product? It's use and function
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by aurecia: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2021
A lot of disease is flying around these days. Pray in the name of jesus christ in a new anointing oil bottle'quote these verses from the bible three times daily revelation 12.11' 1 peter 2.5'zachariah 9.11,3john 2 with antibiotics and watch ur healing come.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Help2020: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2021
Faraday1997:

Please can you enlighten me more on that product? It's use and function
I really didn't want to talk more about the stem cell therapy here so that most guys here won't accuse me of marketing the product. But in any case nothing bad In leting people knw about the new medical breakthrough.. If you're on WhatsApp drop your number I will forward a video of Barack Obama talking about how stem cell can make someone on wheelchair walk again..Stem cell therapy is a solution to 90 percent of human health problem.stem cell therapy or product like the one i posted ealier draws stem cells from your own body tissues — specifically from adipose, a fatty tissue found in your abdomen — and inserts these cells at the site of injury or diseased tissue to help facilitate regeneration and regrowth.
It can rebuild any death tissues or organ..Stem cell therapy is giving people a second chance to live..

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Richie77: 11:11am On Sep 25, 2021
In most cases, reoccurring boils, unilling wounds relating to what we have here are due to diabetes. Go for test but if no result, it might be traditional ata.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2021
Please be taking iron supplements in the form of syrup or capsules. You look so pale, may God grant you a permanent healing.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gbedulord:
Hi nairalanders

Try a different hospital

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pristine Muscles / Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK / Yes, It Is Not Impossible. 'AA' Can Marry 'AS' And Give Birth To 'SS'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.