Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me (77580 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions / Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by exco90(m): 6:45am On Sep 25, 2021
Gbedulord:
some are suggesting it to be either poison or my area when I come from e get some kind wound when them they say nah village people dey use as weapon
I reject am if na that kind one IJN

I had similar experience.. I was told it might be an attack.. I didn't rejected it... I went straight to go and meet the people that used to bath it.. spent 5k.. now thank God.. I'm good.. very healthy..

You had better stop rejecting it . Even though you don't believe in such.. at least just do it..
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by donbrowser(m): 6:54am On Sep 25, 2021
Gbedulord:
I have done that more than two time they keep on prescribing same drugs

It has happened to my aunt before. Just apply penicillin and thank me later.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by bablon20(m): 6:54am On Sep 25, 2021
I hope you see this message. Get kerosene and red oil, mix both together until it d liquid is blend, be applying it on the spot morning and night and you will thank me later.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Samuelriano(m): 6:56am On Sep 25, 2021
Godshope:
Carry Matchet or cutlass, and red oil. Put the matchet inside a burning fire. Allow for some minutes. When it is very hot, then pour red oil on the hot spot and allow it to drain severally into the opening spot. Do it morning and night for like 2 or 3 days. Then watch for some days.

It pain but try it

op pls don't try this,I beg you . it's diabetes
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by mannasseh(m): 6:57am On Sep 25, 2021
you may have a native condition called ochere..... it's mostly diabolical
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by femiasaolu2014: 7:03am On Sep 25, 2021
Gbedulord:
Hi nairalanders
Please I really need your help I know this is not the right section for this but I really need your helps I'm in a big pain I don't know what's this disease is all about I will go straight to the point please forget about the write up and my English grin grin grin

I'm having a stubborn injury in my hand for more than one month now it started from a tiny pox and I scratched it and it started swallowing up and the surrounding is very thick I have been to the hospital for more than two time they keep on prescribing same drugs I'm really tired please I need help please I have taken alot of drugs including concoction still I don't see any improvement please help me if you have any idea

NB:I feel pain, itching and it keeps expanding and the surrounding is very thick

God will bless you all for your suggestions

I believe this is a case of bot fly infestation. These flies lay eggs on clothes spread outside. Once they come in contact with your skin, it hatches and the worm burrows into the skin and starts to eat up the flesh.

To get rid of it, rub a mixture of vaseline and palm oil completely over the "mouth". You will see the worm will force its way out because it needs to breathe.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Samuelriano(m): 7:03am On Sep 25, 2021
Kangol86:
Get lycomicin tablet an antibiotic against skin soft tissue infection like this ,1 in the morning 1 in the Night price can't be more than 700hundred naira in a pharmacy

better be careful with the kind of antibiotics you take. that thing is diabetes.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by heykims(m): 7:08am On Sep 25, 2021
Nebulax:

Try herbal then.. Once had measles back in the days . My landlady prepared some local herbs which I drank for weeks. With scratching, the measles did not burst and I did not have scars in my body after it gone
Measles is self limiting, it comes and goes without leaving a trace and no medication is required for it. So it wasnt the herbs that made it go.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by obajohn(m): 7:08am On Sep 25, 2021
Gbedulord:
Hi nairalanders
Please I really need your help I know this is not the right section for this but I really need your helps I'm in a big pain I don't know what's this disease is all about I will go straight to the point please forget about the write up and my English grin grin grin

I'm having a stubborn injury in my hand for more than one month now it started from a tiny pox and I scratched it and it started swallowing up and the surrounding is very thick I have been to the hospital for more than two time they keep on prescribing same drugs I'm really tired please I need help please I have taken alot of drugs including concoction still I don't see any improvement please help me if you have any idea

NB:I feel pain, itching and it keeps expanding and the surrounding is very thick

This is likely to be an infection. We at KEDI Healthcare have products that can cure this. First we will run test to ascertain what exactly is happening and proffer solution.
Why not try it out. Kindly give me a chat/ call on. 08087106722. Stay blessed.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Nebulax: 7:10am On Sep 25, 2021
heykims:

Measles is self limiting, it comes and goes without leaving a trace and no medication is required for it. So it wasnt the herbs that made it go.

Heh? Where did you learn that? Is it not measles, chicken pox and co that make some kids to be disabled?

Something that can kill self if not properly taking care off
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Bolubaba(m): 7:15am On Sep 25, 2021
Visit a Teaching Hospital or a federal medical center.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2021
smithval:

Do you think it could be Cutaneous anthrax or Sporotrichosis.
Rule out Buruli ulcer

I would have gone for cuteneous anthrax but his symptoms are milder so far
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Tomilola360: 7:21am On Sep 25, 2021
Getsaved:

OP you should listen to this guy. Let me add, go to a good hospital or clinic (preferably private) with a good laboratory. A good doctor will direct you to their lab. Where a swab of the injury will be made and culture to determine the organism and the drug that could kill it.
Please see a good doctor with a good lab. The doctor would be the one to specify which test you need to do at the lab.

If you are in lagos. visit somewhere like lagoon hospital or paelon hospital.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by heykims(m): 7:21am On Sep 25, 2021
Nebulax:

Heh? Where did you learn that? Is it not measles, chicken pox and co that make some kids to be disabled?

Something that can kill self if not properly taking care off
I wanted to overlook ur reply but felt I should genuinely enlighten u.
Measles, chicken pox don't cause defects asides the rash and the sometimes debilitating itching in chicken pox. But both are virus infections that are self limiting and and rashes disappear after the viruses run their courses over about 6 to 10 days. U don't need any medication except in chicken pox where all u need is the drug that will relieve the itching and that's all. All u do is eat well and not give room for any other opportunistic infection. No matter what you do, these infections will runs their normal courses.
Well done bro.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Taiwo20(m): 7:21am On Sep 25, 2021
If the first picture is not a photoshopped picture. I think it looks like village people flashing.
And from your narrative it looks like their evil plan is to get the hand cut off.

Be prayerful and take action.

My advice do a culture test of pus coming from the hand first before concluding that it's village people attack( which I think it is)
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Nebulax: 7:25am On Sep 25, 2021
heykims:

I wanted to overlook ur reply but felt I should genuinely enlighten u.
Measles, chicken pox don't cause defects asides the rash and the sometimes debilitating itching in chicken pox. But both are virus infections that are self limiting and and rashes disappear after the viruses run their courses over about 6 to 10 days. U don't need any medication except in chicken pox where all u need is the drug that will relieve the itching and that's all. All u do is eat well and not give room for any other opportunistic infection. No matter what you do, these infections will runs their normal courses.
Well done bro.

Hahahaha, wait first, are you a medical doctor? Virus , disease, germs don't cause defect if not taking care off?

Abegi stop misleading people.. Knew about the disability caused by the likes of chicken small since when I was small cos I saw those affected.. Even all this polio injection do cause some disability to children
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Fcwilly: 7:25am On Sep 25, 2021
makavelli80:
that one use to have smaller hole. Meanwhile, whats d name of d sickes in ya dialect?

Are you asking for the name in my dialect or cure for your sickness? Choose one and come back to me
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:25am On Sep 25, 2021
Fcwilly:

Press is like you press puss, there is Magot inside, it will comeout with force, I ve seen it before, It's real.
That's not myiasis, there's no fly larvae inside this one
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by descarado: 7:29am On Sep 25, 2021
Nebulax:

Hahahaha, wait first, are you a medical doctor? Virus , disease, germs don't cause defect if not taking care off?

Abegi stop misleading people.. Knew about the disability caused by the likes of chicken small since when I was small cos I saw those affected.. Even all this polio injection do cause some disability to children
Can you tell us the disability caused by chicken pox. We learn everyday
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Nebulax: 7:33am On Sep 25, 2021
descarado:

Can you tell us the disability caused by chicken pox. We learn everyday

https://www.cdc.gov/chickenpox/about/complications.html

That should help
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by heykims(m): 7:37am On Sep 25, 2021
Nebulax:

I was just trying to politely educate u.
I however have seen that ignorance is indeed a disease and it could be very devastating for people that don't know and don't know that they don't know.
I addendum, polio, Covid-19, measles, Hepatitis are virusea and there's no cure for them. That's why there is emphasis on vaccination.
I'm done with u.
Adieu.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Nebulax: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2021
heykims:

I was just trying to politely educate u.
I however have seen that ignorance is indeed a disease and it could be very devastating for people that don't know and don't know that they don't know.
Adieu.

And you stylishly dodge all my questions DR Akpam....

grin cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by heykims(m): 7:42am On Sep 25, 2021
Nebulax:

And you stylishly dodge all my questions DR Akpam....

grin cheesy
Polio, Covid-19, measles, Hepatitis are viruses and there's no cure for them. That's why there is emphasis on vaccination.
It is Polio that causes deformity of limbs, wild Polio to be more specific, not measles.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by heykims(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2021
Nebulax:

https://www.cdc.gov/chickenpox/about/complications.html

That should help
Guy, please be enlightened. All those complications mentioned in the link ain't caused by the chicken pox virus but by opportunistic bacterial infections. U could even see they started u ain't likely to have any complication if u are healthy. Now go back to my first post. I wrote that one should ensure good nutrition to prevent opportunistic infections.
Those complications are caused by staphylococcus, streptococcus species that are bacteria and not viruses and they are opportunistic infections that is they take advantage of the individual because of low immunity.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by showafrica(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2021
Gbedulord:
Hi nairalanders

Na achaere na... That black circle will prevent the anti biotics from getting to the bacterias and the wound will continue to expand.

Go local... There are treatments for achaere.

Otherwise, surgeons need to create a bigger wound by removing the dead skin first (black circle) and bomberding you with heavy anti biotics both internal and external. Pls stop any surgery thing for now completely.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by oyejideogunjumo: 7:59am On Sep 25, 2021
Gbedulord:
Hi nairalanders

God will bless you all for your
suggestions
Stop them before they stopped you.
Take it up in prayers.
The world is spiritual than we know or think.
Anybody may oppose this but your life is your life.
Pray.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 25, 2021
It’s probably Buruli ulcer
Visit the hospital for antibiotics or possible skin grafting

If it’s not the above which is unlikely
Its probably diabetes or cancer sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago / Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.