Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me (77578 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions / Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Glory2DLamb(m): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
Go to clinics that handle trypanosomiasis. They have the capacity to investigate such cases.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Lostchild(m): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gbedulord

Most Nigeria doctors are not well exposed.

Just try giseofulvin and if it did not work on you within 5 days

Go and seek God help.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Gbedulord: 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lostchild:
Gbedulord

Most Nigeria doctors are not well exposed.

Just try giseofulvin and if it did not work on you within 5 days

Go and seek God help.
can I see this drugs in chemist store
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Gbedulord: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
mega13:

So sorry my dear, I advised you take Lincomycin capsule 500mg one tap twice a day for 5days , note ; take the drugs one hour before eating or two hours after eaten it works better like seriously. Calm down it's not a poison just as some may suggest. Drink a lot of water and watermelon along with the seeds often and don't forget to eat onions in your meal. I wish you quick recovery ijn
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by chuka5000(m): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gbedulord:
Hi nairalanders
Please I really need your help I know this is not the right section for this but I really need your helps I'm in a big pain I don't know what's this disease is all about I will go straight to the point please forget about the write up and my English grin grin grin

I'm having a stubborn injury in my hand for more than one month now it started from a tiny pox and I scratched it and it started swallowing up and the surrounding is very thick I have been to the hospital for more than two time they keep on prescribing same drugs I'm really tired please I need help please I have taken alot of drugs including concoction still I don't see any improvement please help me if you have any idea

NB:I feel pain, itching and it keeps expanding and the surrounding is very thick

God will bless you all for your suggestions

If u are in Abuja there's a dermatologist in gwarimpa that won't think twice before giving u a solution. She's good.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Gbedulord: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
franchasng:
I showed someone in the medical field, she said it looks like a growth which require burning using silver nitrate during dressing. continuous burning with silver nitrate each time the wound is being dressed will eventually burn off the infected skin and then it will heal.

But she said the best approach is to go to the hospital and insist on seeing a doctor, if possible a dermatologist who would recommend a wound swab test to determine the kind of microorganism or bacteria or fungai growing there to enable the doctor prescribe appropriate drugs or medication to use.
thank you very much where can I buy the silver nitrate
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Gbedulord: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
chuka5000:

If u are in Abuja there's a dermatologist in gwarimpa that won't think twice before giving u a solution. She's good.
south south
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Ozoben: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
My friend, I don't really think what is wrong with you has to do with anything medical or physical.pls,seek spiritual help immediately.You can go to mountain of fire headquarters, liberation city or mountain of holy ghost ministries for spiritual consultations and help.pls be very fast.Delay is dangerous brother.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by franchasng: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gbedulord:
thank you very much where can I buy the silver nitrate
Dont do self medication. Go to a clinic and give them this tips. Best, see a doctor, health is wealth please

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Lostchild(m): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gbedulord:

Yes, give (giseofulvin) a trial by taking it for five days.

Forget Nigeria doctors and also try to do research online
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by babaalagbo1(m): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gbedulord:
Hi nairalanders
Please I really need your help I know this is not the right section for this but I really need your helps I'm in a big pain I don't know what's this disease is all about I will go straight to the point please forget about the write up and my English grin grin grin

I'm having a stubborn injury in my hand for more than one month now it started from a tiny pox and I scratched it and it started swallowing up and the surrounding is very thick I have been to the hospital for more than two time they keep on prescribing same drugs I'm really tired please I need help please I have taken alot of drugs including concoction still I don't see any improvement please help me if you have any idea

NB:I feel pain, itching and it keeps expanding and the surrounding is very thick

guy contact me asap,and be ready to be treated traditionally,send me a dm,check my signature
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by torvickof1312(m): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
Get a CACTUS plant and drop drip of the white water on the peel wound. If it didn't work for you then conduct a diabetes test
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Dremeke: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gbedulord:
Hi nairalanders

This might be sporotrichosis.
Should probably be treated with antifungals. Tab itraconazole 200mg daily for 2 weeks.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by lx: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
Anyone reading this comment should quickly refer this guy to me. The disease is called Apulo in Idoma language, and it is known to cause death if untreated. It doesn't respond to antibiotics and injection would only worsen it. The hospital can't help you they know little or nothing about it. I am speaking from experience. This is no play.

The good news is that certain Idoma herbal practitioners know the herbal remedy that works magic. I am willing to help you ask my parents to get the herb for you in Otukpo for free.

This is your best chance from someone who have tackled the same disease first hand. I can relate with your situation and am willing to offer help.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by lysosome111: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gbedulord:
Hi nairalanders

bro the causative organism of this infection is almost the same as tb, but diff species, but I will strongly advise u to take this drugs.
(Rifampicin and clarithromycin)
am a certified male nurse, u should go to a pharmacist or physician for dosage and prescription thanks
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by caandi: 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hmm it could be an ulcerative wound. You could see a skin doctor
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Heavenlygrace7(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
I pray you find a solution and I wish you quick recovery.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by StEasy(m): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mosquito bite, take Doxycycline
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by nikkyakins: 7:28am On Apr 01, 2022
Lannister1:
Try and see a Dermatologist (skin doctor). If you live close to Ogun state, I would advice you go to Babcock University Teaching hospital. I went there with someone that had a chronic skin disease after exploring a lot of hospitals in Lagos without answers. They were able to diagnose and treat it at Babcock. I think their Dermatologist is available on Fridays only.
how affordable Is it and procedure can I get your no to call u?
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Johnwrite(m): 8:13am On Feb 28
Hmm, write an exam nau

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago / Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.