Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? (51943 Views)

What I Saw In A Brothel / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Henrypraise: 11:58am On Sep 25, 2021
When we go onshore from offshore, you get to meet many girls who act like they are indigenes of onshore communities, they pick up names to suggest they are indigenes, they give you all benefits and vibes of indigenes who are looking to date oil workers...

I once met a very beautiful lady in one of our trips in an onshore community, she had so much positive vibes, I became cautious when she came up strong with her feelings on me, she would cook and bring to me all the aquatic animals the sea had to offer, she was ready to bring me a dish of Poseidon's eye if the fishermen caught the gods, these meals were despite the delicious dishes we ate at our workers cateen free of charge. This lady was visibly adorned in physical qualities only a daughter of the gods could possess, she spoke good English, dressed decently except evenings when she come around to sometimes chit chat with me I noticed how she sometimes bare some flesh, enticing my already erect gazes with jaw dropping tattoos situated in places that makes my dick node in offshore excitements...

I noticed she was also closed to one of my not very pallied colleagues, damn I took a cue to investigate about who she was from my colleague as I was already falling head over heels, it was my colleague who told me she owned a very big chemist/ pharmacy in a busy town, he never knew she was into oloshoism, she was a big business lady and he knows her very well, infact they live close to each other in town...

Now if I tell you, I deliberately didn't devour her hairy bank, I just allowed her be, enjoyed all other benefits and parted with some coins upon my sorjourn from the community... She did call sometimes and I was not ready to continue the friendship...

Another colleague did marry one olosho, a beautiful dark skinned girl with red lips and boobs likened to the mountains that guided Indiana Jones in his journey to the mines somewhere in Africa, the marriage lasted only
1year...

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Ben320719: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2021
umidigi A9 pro 2021
4gig/64gig
Fast charging
Android 10
All accessories available
Just like open box

All new

Slightly negotiable

W h a t s a p p or call
0 8 1 47218069

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
bitbillionaire:
I have a question. Would you advise a man who is about to marry but never had sex before to patronize prostitutes to acquire some sexual skills and experience?

Just asking for a friend.

For a friend or you?

Back to your question, practise whatever style in your head on your wife to be.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by deepwater(f): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sochimaobim:
A friend was supposed to pick me up at Artillery here in Portharcourt. After waiting for him for a while, I decided enter a ‘joint’ around Artillery. Unknown to me, it is a brothel. I was very surprised as to the type of girls I saw there. Most of them are above average in terms of looks. Any regular guy will see these girls on the road and approach them with something serious in mind.
I kept asking myself if these girls do not have a family. Village people? Friends? I mean, anybody can enter there and see them. Is it that they don’t care anymore?
Now to my question, have you ever entered a brothel and saw a girl you know. If yes, how did you react? How did she react?

Baba na Mr sweet u enter

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Suspect33(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
Henrypraise:
When we go onshore from offshore, you get to meet many girls who act like they are indigenes of onshore communities, they pick up names to suggest they are indigenes, they give you all benefits and vibes of indigenes who are looking to date oil workers...

I once met a very beautiful lady in one of our trips in an onshore community, she had so much positive vibes, I became cautious when she came up strong with her feelings on me, she would cook and bring to me all the aquatic animals the sea had to offer, she was ready to bring me a dish of Poseidon's eye if the fishermen caught the gods, these meals were despite the delicious dishes we ate at our workers cateen free of charge. This lady was visibly adorned in physical qualities only a daughter of the gods could possess, she spoke good English, dressed decently except evenings when she come around to sometimes chit chat with me I noticed how she sometimes bare some flesh, enticing my already erect gazes with jaw dropping tattoos situated in places that makes my dick node in offshore excitements...

I noticed she was also closed to one of my not very pallied colleagues, damn I took a cue to investigate about who she was from my colleague as I was already falling head over heels, it was my colleague who told me she owned a very big chemist/ pharmacy in a busy town, he never knew she was into oloshoism, she was a big business lady and he knows her very well, infact they live close to each other in town...

Now if I tell you, I deliberately didn't devour her hairy bank, I just allowed her be, enjoyed all other benefits and parted with some coins upon my sorjourn from the community... She did call sometimes and I was not ready to continue the friendship...

Another colleague did marry one olosho, a beautiful dark skinned girl with red lips and boobs likened to the mountains that guided Indiana Jones in his journey to the mines somewhere in Africa, the marriage lasted only
1year...
Your writing is very good, even though I knew you were lying, I couldn't stop reading grin grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Funny enough they are from another state

Babes from Lagos will go to portharcourt
The ones from enugu will come to edo state

That is how it is done....
Hahahhahahaha damnnn niggar
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
Henrypraise:

1year...

What an illustrative written story. You write well. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Ewedegubbler: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
I met my gals best friend in a brothel and she begged me to not tell her friend and I begged her to not tell my girlfriend

We have been having 3somes ever since then..

Win win for all parties

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Noblewealth(m): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
I use to know this beautiful woman from my girlfriend house.. Her husband is handsome and muscular sometimes we do strike conversation... On this fateful day I ventured into a brothel just to see a match then I saw something my eyes cannot behold.. it's was this woman with an aged man.. I look so dumb and clueless... What came to my head was the husband look compare to the fallen leaf that brought her...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Ishilove: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
If she owns a big Pharmacy then why is she still prostituting? I don't understand undecided

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by fxid10(m): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
longetivity:
Responsible men don't visit ashawo joint wink
Abeg, who is a responsible man?

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Kenturkey048(m): 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Funny enough they are from another state

Babes from Lagos will go to portharcourt
The ones from enugu will come to edo state

That is how it is done...

Baba with these cappings ennhhh i done believe your movement dieeee..... I swear you confirmed OG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Munamu: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ashjane:
I've friends that goes that way,and I still have a particular friends that are home but are still into prostitution.
Well some years ago I wanted to but I tried my best never to bc that's like a spirit especially if you start mixing up with thoes kinda friends that are into stuffs like that,when I went to a birthday party at Ibiza I was surprised how some men came to me telling me what's my price and I was like I don't understand you ...then one came up and said I should call out my account balance which I did he sent 30k to me telling me he can't wait to Bleep me for hour's that ever since I came in he can't control his third leg in-between ..like wtf
I was like no I'm not that kinda gal ok he said I should come we need to speak outside ...I did I ended up giving him Mouth Gig yuck tho that was then and it was bc I needed the money I had no choice..he collected my number next day he called and said he can't sleep that since last night he just want to taste my honey pot and I was like Dem why again ...we decided to hangout and yeah he sent 20k extra telling me that he will always sort my bills if I will agree to banmg him ...and one spirit entered and I tested him saying if you want this legs to open wide open for you...you really have to pay the price !! He said he's ready to do anything and I told him 50k a night he said wow that he can't waiteta get started...I was like geez ...he sent 50k and I had no choice than to let him slide in I can't tell how enjoyable it was to him but after that this man invited me to his house down in festac which I went and he's married to a very big business woman and she travels alot ... he's also a big business man and in not shy to say I'm his side chick
I'm sorry I have no other option than to just let him banng me and get my money but I think I'm already catching feelings �� I'm meeting him tonight and trust me I will be 50k richer before the end of today ...next is him getting me an iPhone 13
He's an angel �

Pls don't come here to cry, after he must have turned you into a walking corpse.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by texasux: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
Skullano:
Baba, the day I went to a joint in nnewi and saw the kin of girls there via hook up matter eeeh. I nearly faint oooh, if you see girlssss.

Where in Nnewi? I want to crosscheck something.

Asking for a friend grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by poweredcom(m): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ashjane:
I've friends that goes that way,and I still have a particular friends that are home but are still into prostitution.
Well some years ago I wanted to but I tried my best never to bc that's like a spirit especially if you start mixing up with thoes kinda friends that are into stuffs like that,when I went to a birthday party at Ibiza I was surprised how some men came to me telling me what's my price and I was like I don't understand you ...then one came up and said I should call out my account balance which I did he sent 30k to me telling me he can't wait to Bleep me for hour's that ever since I came in he can't control his third leg in-between ..like wtf
I was like no I'm not that kinda gal ok he said I should come we need to speak outside ...I did I ended up giving him Mouth Gig yuck tho that was then and it was bc I needed the money I had no choice..he collected my number next day he called and said he can't sleep that since last night he just want to taste my honey pot and I was like Dem why again ...we decided to hangout and yeah he sent 20k extra telling me that he will always sort my bills if I will agree to banmg him ...and one spirit entered and I tested him saying if you want this legs to open wide open for you...you really have to pay the price !! He said he's ready to do anything and I told him 50k a night he said wow that he can't waiteta get started...I was like geez ...he sent 50k and I had no choice than to let him slide in I can't tell how enjoyable it was to him but after that this man invited me to his house down in festac which I went and he's married to a very big business woman and she travels alot ... he's also a big business man and in not shy to say I'm his side chick
I'm sorry I have no other option than to just let him banng me and get my money but I think I'm already catching feelings �� I'm meeting him tonight and trust me I will be 50k richer before the end of today ...next is him getting me an iPhone 13
He's an angel �

see ur life after una go de say .....men are scum......

one be word for u lil wayne have this for u

imagine the rate of prostitution these days de fear me to even date any naija gal....80 percent of young gal of today are prostituting or have prostituted some times in their lives

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sochimaobim:
A friend was supposed to pick me up at Artillery here in Portharcourt. After waiting for him for a while, I decided enter a ‘joint’ around Artillery. Unknown to me, it is a brothel. I was very surprised as to the type of girls I saw there. Most of them are above average in terms of looks. Any regular guy will see these girls on the road and approach them with something serious in mind.
I kept asking myself if these girls do not have a family. Village people? Friends? I mean, anybody can enter there and see them. Is it that they don’t care anymore?
Now to my question, have you ever entered a brothel and saw a girl you know. If yes, how did you react? How did she react?
Oga enter Mrs Sweet for Artillery Na my area be that oh
Those girls you see there live in that hotel year too year . Some make more than 50k per day. I doubt if you will see vacant room in that hotel � 3 stories building all book by olosho

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Midas01: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
He's a real G for being the grand patron of ashawo affairs ?...
Harddiskng:

This man you are a real G no be just hype.

@Op that is how they run their package. Most these girls travel far away from home to another state to a place where they think they won’t see anyone that can recognize them.

The part about them looking like a regular toast-able babe in broad day light hmm na God hand man dey.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Kajaard: 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:
If she owns a big Pharmacy then why is she still prostituting? I don't understand undecided

cheesy Ishi you can ask some kind funny questions sha. These days you need to have side hustles for more financial freedom and flexibility in one's life.

And last time I checked some pharmacies barely break even at the end of the month. Purchasing new drugs stock is capital intensive as well. And the olosho/prostituting business can be very rewarding depending on the location. Some girls make as much as 100k per night in locations like Lekki and Abuja. Do the math and see why they need this side hustle cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Babaken(m): 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
What's brothel, brother I know.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by bmdmix11: 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
Henrypraise:

1year...
what sup with d poet writing lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Ishilove: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kajaard:

cheesy Ishi you can ask some kind funny questions sha. These days you need to have side hustles for more financial freedom and flexibility in one's life.

And last time I checked some pharmacies barely break even at the end of the month. Purchasing new drugs stock is capital expensive as well. And the olosho/prostituting business can be very rewarding depending on the location. Some girls make as much as 100k per night in locations like Lekki and Abuja. Do the math and see why they need this side hustle cheesy
Heeeei God! 100k for a night?? I don't believe it is ordinary because is it more than nacks? I strongly believe they include jazz to the mix because I fail to see what's so special about a few minutes of humping and grunting that will make a man part with 100k in a blink of an eye.

Or maybe I'm just being naive.

If you want side hustle, must it be with your womanhood? Your body? What happened to getting your hands dirty? As you see me so there is almost no kind of manual labour I can't involve myself in to get extra money rather than open my legs down for everything that moves to enter. It's disgusting and inexcusable, especially if you already have a source of income.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Ishilove: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ashjane:
He's an angel �
I don't believe this... Fake story

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by MufasaLion: 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:

Heeeei God! 100k for a night?? I don't believe it is ordinary because is it more than nacks? I strongly believe they include jazz to the mix because I fail to see what's so special about a few minutes of humping and grunting that will make a man part with 100k in a blink of an eye.

Or maybe I'm just being naive.

If you want side hustle, must it be with your womanhood? Your body? What happened to getting your hands dirty? As you see me so there is almost no kind of manual labour I can't involve myself in to get extra money rather than open my legs down for everything that moves to enter. It's disgusting and inexcusable, especially if you already have a source of income.

It seems you really haven't seen how far men would go in paying for sex. Don't be surprised. 100k is a peanut for most men paying such amount. It's not about jazz. Soke of these girls are good at branding.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by bigcee(m): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Aswear, toto pass toto o! That geh toto warm and slimmy.
I swear, you Sabi. There are some puna wey u fit dey addicted to if you're not careful grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Ishilove: 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
bitbillionaire:
I have a question. Would you advise a man who is about to marry but never had sex before to patronize prostitutes in order to acquire some sexual skills and experience?

Just asking for a friend.
I believe there are manuals that instruct beginners on how to pleasure their spouses. Use that, instead of dipping your manhood into public toilets

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Ishilove: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

It seems you really haven't seen how far men would go in paying for sex. Don't be surprised. 100k is a peanut for most men paying such amount. It's not about jazz. Soke of these girls are good at branding.
Eheeeen! Unbelievable!

How do they brand themselves? Asking for a friend tongue cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by MufasaLion: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:

Eheeeen! Unbelievable!

How do they brand themselves? Asking for a friend tongue cheesy

grin grin grin

You've turned me to a Consultant. grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Ishilove: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

You've turned me to a Consultant. grin
Oya talk na cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by MufasaLion: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:

Oya talk na cheesy

No, I won't. I'm sorry.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
What happens in Mexico,stays in Mexico!!

Gbojue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.