Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? (51941 Views)

What I Saw In A Brothel / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
I have met my guy, not my guy course mate and babes when I was in the world. Who Am I to judge when they met me too.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Ishilove: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

No, I won't. I'm sorry.
I'll tell you how they package themselves: kayanmata grin

On a more serious note, I've read stories upon stories about the diabolical side of high class prostitution. Many men that part with such large sums are taking something from these girls, while the girls on their part fortify themselves with a lot of potions and incantations. What is in your punny that a man will just dish out 200k and buy cars? Gold?

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by luvmijeje(f): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
There are also men in that brothel!

This attitude of trying to control women should stop. If you want to advise, do it generally. Stop singling out women for what men are guilty of doing.

No be men dey Bleep them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by chatinent: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:

On a more serious note, I've read stories upon stories about the diabolical side of high class prostitution. Many men that part with such large sums are taking something from these girls, while the girls on their part fortify themselves with a lot of potions and incantations. What is in your punny that a man will just dish out 200k and buy cars? Gold?

Trade by Barter.

₦200k for ₦200m.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by MufasaLion: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:

Well, it's more not about Kanyamatta. You seem to underrate the nunber of working-class women that are into this prostitution. Now, I'm not talking about brothel hoes. Haven't you seen where a lady would go and meet a guy in a hotel and she would go with her own car? Haven't you seen a situation where you would meet a lady in a good organisation and you would end up transacting with her afterwards? These things do happen without jazz or Kanyamatta.

It's a natural law. You can't expect a lady you meet in a good organisation to be meeting poor dudes or struggling men always. Your location and work environment is among the factors. There are many female bosses that are even into this modern prostitution. And yes, they are ladies you would see as very decent and 'holy'.

And also, these girls are not the type you will see flaunting or doing unnecessary snap all day.

I'm telling you what I have seen and know.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by chatinent: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:
If she owns a big Pharmacy then why is she still prostituting? I don't understand undecided

Rich ladies do it too for a reason I am yet to ascertain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by jditimiya(m): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
Much you add the last phrase on your statement? That has nothing to do with her father.
Starlogo:
Yeah I met a girl from my hometown in a brothel back then at Kokodome beside Coco House Ibadan, about 2016 precisely... I just went to visit my uncle and my umcousin decided to let me us stroll and feel the city... I then heard my name,,,, such name that only my villagers knows me with.... I'm shocked.... So I later go and meet her and we talked... During our discussion my cousin met us talking and dragged me aside saying,, I should have tell her I need Olosho, I was amazed what was he saying..... To cut the story short..... She's known Mayor P over there and she's one of d Alumni of Kokodome Ashawo, with many years of experience!! Her parent doesn't know that's what shes doing for a living in Ibadan..... Alas, Her father is a catholic church catechist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
Starlogo:
Yeah I met a girl from my hometown in a brothel back then at Kokodome beside Coco House Ibadan, about 2016 precisely... I just went to visit my uncle and my umcousin decided to let me us stroll and feel the city... I then heard my name,,,, such name that only my villagers knows me with.... I'm shocked.... So I later go and meet her and we talked... During our discussion my cousin met us talking and dragged me aside saying,, I should have tell her I need Olosho, I was amazed what was he saying..... To cut the story short..... She's known Mayor P over there and she's one of d Alumni of Kokodome Ashawo, with many years of experience!! Her parent doesn't know that's what shes doing for a living in Ibadan..... Alas, Her father is a catholic church catechist
what!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Kennyprince: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
Yes , i was looking for somebody in that street. So as i reached close to the address the person gave me, my phone went off!

I started lookibg for where i ll charge and call the person so i was directed to a brothel with many olosho there.

On reaching there, behold a very close friend.....Anita whom we were neighbours and also secondary school mates!

She tried to pretend not to know me but i shouted her name....and then she said " Kai Kennedy, u wicked ooo"

Lol. Later she charged my phone sha and gave me one bottle of beer to cool down.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
yorubakid:

Then Edo own will travel through the Sahara desert to Libya and then to italy cheesy cheesy
Haha
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by spiceadole: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sochimaobim:
A friend was supposed to pick me up at Artillery here in Portharcourt. After waiting for him for a while, I decided enter a ‘joint’ around Artillery. Unknown to me, it is a brothel. I was very surprised as to the type of girls I saw there. Most of them are above average in terms of looks. Any regular guy will see these girls on the road and approach them with something serious in mind.
I kept asking myself if these girls do not have a family. Village people? Friends? I mean, anybody can enter there and see them. Is it that they don’t care anymore?
Now to my question, have you ever entered a brothel and saw a girl you know. If yes, how did you react? How did she react?

Some of these girls come from far places.. and they just believe it will be difficult for someone who knows them to quickly spot them.
Few years ago, I was opportuned to visit a strip club in Warri , in the company of some colleagues.
There were very beautiful completely nude young ladies, dancing away all night.
The following Morning, at Agofure park, while waiting to board a bus back to Port Harcourt.. we saw one of the strippers.. she was well dressed.. We boarded same bus to PH.. at Choba, a guy welcomed her in a romantic way.. could easily be her boyfriend.
He may or may not know what she went to do in Warri.
Life goes on.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Ishilove: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

Well, it's more not about Kanyamatta. You seem to underrate the nunber if working-class women that are into this prostitution. Now, I'm not talking about brother hoes. Haven't you seen where a lady would go and meet a guy in a hotel and she would go with her own car? Haven't you seen a situation where you would meet a lady in a good organisation and you would end up transacting with her afterwards? These things do happen without jazz or Kanyamatta.

It's a natural law. You can't expect a lady you meet in a good organisation to be meeting poor dudes or struggling men always. Your location and work environment is among the factors. There are many female bosses that are even into this modern prostitution. And yes, they are ladies you would see as very decent and 'holy'.

And also, these guys are not the type you will see flaunting or doing unnecessary snap all day.

I'm telling you what I have seen and know.
I am shocked. As a working class lady I am finding it hard to wrap my head around this.

I put it down to scruples. If you have scruples you will not engage in prostitution despite having a legitimate source of income. However, if the opposite is the case, you will see it as a viable source of additional income. Scruples.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by MufasaLion: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:

I am shocked. As a working class lady I am finding it hard to wrap my head around this.

I put it down to scruples. If you have scruples you will not engage in prostitution despite having a legitimate source of income. However, if the opposite is the case, you will see it as a viable source of additional income. Scruples.

Exactly! You shouldn't be shocked grin grin grin

Even Kanyamatta that some others ladies use can't bring them 'mad' money. Even though I don't believe in the potency of Kanyamaatta. Real money is made naturally. Jaruma is deceiving those girls.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ashjane:
I've friends that goes that way,and I still have a particular friends that are home but are still into prostitution.
Well some years ago I wanted to but I tried my best never to bc that's like a spirit especially if you start mixing up with thoes kinda friends that are into stuffs like that,when I went to a birthday party at Ibiza I was surprised how some men came to me telling me what's my price and I was like I don't understand you ...then one came up and said I should call out my account balance which I did he sent 30k to me telling me he can't wait to Bleep me for hour's that ever since I came in he can't control his third leg in-between ..like wtf
I was like no I'm not that kinda gal ok he said I should come we need to speak outside ...I did I ended up giving him Mouth Gig yuck tho that was then and it was bc I needed the money I had no choice..he collected my number next day he called and said he can't sleep that since last night he just want to taste my honey pot and I was like Dem why again ...we decided to hangout and yeah he sent 20k extra telling me that he will always sort my bills if I will agree to banmg him ...and one spirit entered and I tested him saying if you want this legs to open wide open for you...you really have to pay the price !! He said he's ready to do anything and I told him 50k a night he said wow that he can't waiteta get started...I was like geez ...he sent 50k and I had no choice than to let him slide in I can't tell how enjoyable it was to him but after that this man invited me to his house down in festac which I went and he's married to a very big business woman and she travels alot ... he's also a big business man and in not shy to say I'm his side chick
I'm sorry I have no other option than to just let him banng me and get my money but I think I'm already catching feelings �� I'm meeting him tonight and trust me I will be 50k richer before the end of today ...next is him getting me an iPhone 13
He's an angel �
Women they enjoy I swear! Some men will work for a week before they see 10k a woman can just get 100k if she can promise sex to a man she even desired! She will steal enjoy it on top. People are paying 1m in Lagos to women for sex! And is legit. Most of the uber cars you see in Abuja and Lagos is for women who have not work hard to get it. Men they suffer o

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ashjane:
I've friends that goes that way,and I still have a particular friends that are home but are still into prostitution.
Well some years ago I wanted to but I tried my best never to bc that's like a spirit especially if you start mixing up with thoes kinda friends that are into stuffs like that,when I went to a birthday party at Ibiza I was surprised how some men came to me telling me what's my price and I was like I don't understand you ...then one came up and said I should call out my account balance which I did he sent 30k to me telling me he can't wait to Bleep me for hour's that ever since I came in he can't control his third leg in-between ..like wtf
I was like no I'm not that kinda gal ok he said I should come we need to speak outside ...I did I ended up giving him Mouth Gig yuck tho that was then and it was bc I needed the money I had no choice..he collected my number next day he called and said he can't sleep that since last night he just want to taste my honey pot and I was like Dem why again ...we decided to hangout and yeah he sent 20k extra telling me that he will always sort my bills if I will agree to banmg him ...and one spirit entered and I tested him saying if you want this legs to open wide open for you...you really have to pay the price !! He said he's ready to do anything and I told him 50k a night he said wow that he can't waiteta get started...I was like geez ...he sent 50k and I had no choice than to let him slide in I can't tell how enjoyable it was to him but after that this man invited me to his house down in festac which I went and he's married to a very big business woman and she travels alot ... he's also a big business man and in not shy to say I'm his side chick
I'm sorry I have no other option than to just let him banng me and get my money but I think I'm already catching feelings �� I'm meeting him tonight and trust me I will be 50k richer before the end of today ...next is him getting me an iPhone 13
He's an angel �
I asked one stupid married man to lend me 50k in Corona he refused bla bla he doesn't have money, but I saw this balance he send free 40k to a lady to buy something! Now you can even used a lady to get what you want from Randy lecturers, Get A, never write project etc!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by michigang: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

What an illustrative written story. You write well. grin
have you ever paid for sex
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
Omoluabiii:

its a big business oo,
they have union and association oo,
the union make sure that they re posted to another state,
What!
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by seanaddy(m): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
longetivity:
Responsible men don't visit ashawo joint wink

It's better to be irresponsible and go to ashawo joint than to be a pervert or paedophile and do stuff with underage and minors out of konji rush. A word is enough for the wise. 1k for 1 round has saved many lives out there. They are really doing a service for humanity and deserve awards too.

That's my own 1kobo sense.

Thank you.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by TimeTraveller: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
bigcee:

I swear, you Sabi. There are some puna wey u fit dey addicted to if you're not careful grin grin grin

Baba, no cap ���
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
Truthsoldier:
Truth be told...If you don't love your life visit an olosho joint
You will waste your s***m,contract STD and STI,get demons possess you and bury your destiny in the laps of a strange woman
Hahahhahahaha true
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Ishilove: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

Exactly! You shouldn't be shocked grin grin grin

Even Kanyamatta that some others ladies use can't bring them 'mad' money. Even though I don't believe in the potency of Kanyamaatta. Real money is made naturally. Jaruma is deceiving those girls.
Jaruma is a Yahoo girl. We all know that. However, the original Hausa kayanmata is very efficacious, not all these remixed black jazz being hawked around as kayanmata. What the original kayanmata does is make the punny tighter and sweeter (according to practioners) and was mostly used by married women who were trying to recapture their pre-birth vaginal tightness. Nowadays the product has been polluted and is being used for dubious purposes.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Ishilove: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:

Trade by Barter.

₦200k for ₦200m.
After they will carry the husk of their emptied destinies to one man's house

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by chatinent: 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:

After they will carry the husk of their emptied destinies to one man's house

It happens.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by michigang: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

Oga enter Mrs Sweet for Artillery Na my area be that oh
Those girls you see there live in that hotel year too year . Some make more than 50k per day. I doubt if you will see vacant room in that hotel � 3 stories building all book by olosho
ashawo work is the new goldmine
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by MufasaLion: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:

Jaruma is a Yahoo girl. We all know that. However, the original Hausa kayanmata is very efficacious, not all these remixed black jazz being hawked around as kayanmata. What the original kayanmata does is make the punny tighter and sweeter (according to practioners) and was mostly used by married women who were trying to recapture their pre-birth vaginal tightness. Nowadays the product has been polluted and is being used for dubious purposes.

Exactly! The real kanyamtta is an aphrodisiac. Smart ladies like Jaruma and Miwa knows that most ladies doing prostitution are into it because of poverty and they will do anything to elevate their status, hence the high demand for the adulterated kanyamatta.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Caboceer: 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ashjane:
He's an angel �

He's bangjng you raw, right?
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Ishilove: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

Exactly! The real kanyamtta is an aphrodisiac. Smart ladies like Jaruma and Miwa knows that most ladies doing prostitution are into it because of poverty and they will do anything to elevate their status, hence the high demand for the adulterated kanyamatta.
Do you really believe poverty is what is pushing the girls into prostitution? Let's say poverty pushed them, but is it poverty keeping them in prostitution?

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by michigang: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:

wow, you know so much. You are the first girl I've met that have spoken at length about this kayanmata of a thing
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Ishilove: 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
michigang:
wow, you know so much. You are the first girl I've met that have spoken at length about this kayanmata of a thing
I read about it when it was all the rave some years back.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:
If she owns a big Pharmacy then why is she still prostituting? I don't understand undecided

Lol! What sustain many businesses in Nigeria is illegality. Do you know what 30k a night is compare to what the pharmacy gives in a month?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by specialbobby(m): 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
Drsnives:
I jam my primary school teacher for one brothel like that.
I use vex lash her well

Believe my post at your own peril

You and lie ehhn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.