Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. (27788 Views)

Govt Should Intervene Women Are Killing Men, No More Landlord Just Landladies / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
One4me:

Get him to agree to fi the Roof and you deduct the agreed cost from his Rent.
If your Rent has expired, what are you still doing in the house then?
I guess you are one of those debtor tenants, from what you wrote. undecided

If had endured this for 2years, then bro its a waste of money paying another rent... kuku pack your loads outside and live outside
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Honeydenz(f): 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
Akposy:
My present landlord is a big scum!

He doesn't stay in the compound but he visits almost everyday looking for cheap talks and familairity especially with the girls.

...so many things have happened in the 2 years I have stayed in his house. The one that got on my nerve was him coming to assault a student (girl) cos her rent expired that week. He broke her wrist and tried throwing her stuffs out but myself and other tenants confronted him. Since then till now, he hated us especially me cheesy.

My rent expired first of this month. Oga landlord have been serving me court notice upadan. Once i get cash, I'm moving out of his frustrating house.
You know u are cashless yet you are looking for trouble. Or don't you realize that troubles, just like a car or a wife, needs financial maintainance. If he locked u up now, u wouldn't even have money to bail yourself and u re u there defending a lady that has two options from which to settle d landlord (cash or kind), the earlier Nigerians learn to mind thier business the better for them.

If you're an educated tenant, you should understand that your landlord is a business man, and just like every business he expects to make profit. To retain your respect, pay him his rent a week before due date or exactly on the due date. Then no landlord will come harassing you or embarrassing you, some of you here don't even want to pay light bill let alone a rent, and u turn around to say the house owner is a bad person. Am a tenant too, my landlord respects me till tomorrow cos I pay my rent 2 weeks before due date, been in d house for 4 years, no issues. There's one Lady next to my flat who's in constant fight with the landlady because she's sleeping with the landlord and using that as excuse not to pay her rent. Foolishly, she spents more than her anual rent on Police cases almost every week.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. / Kenyan Man Cuts Off Penis, Says Its Useless To Him / Virgins' Club!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.