Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. (27749 Views)

Govt Should Intervene Women Are Killing Men, No More Landlord Just Landladies / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
My landlord wife dey gimme better style I no dey pay rent again

5 Likes

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Yungmil: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
NoToPile:
The original post is even biased, you have concluded that its the landlord that looks for the tenants trouble.

If Tenants too will keep to their end of the contract peace will always reign.

Its a 2way thing .
bro pls the medicine for pile does it actually work?

If yes how can one get it. Thanks
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by winnerolivia(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
Auxtin85:
In 2003, my dad couldn’t pay our rent for a 3 bedrooms apartment, he was given quit notice, he had no money to rent another apartment, the caretaker came and throw our stuffs out, I and my younger sister went to stay with my grandma, my dad went to stay with his friend where he was sleeping in his friend’s living room…. His friend’s wife will send him on an errand, his friend won’t say a word. Thank God my dad own 5 houses today and a hotel, building my third house.

Me and my tenant talk like friends
please can I DM you privately,
My house rent was stolen by thieves and I have no where to go Currently

3 Likes

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by onunwa21(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
God bless my landlord!!!
For one he never ask for rent, u pay at ur convenient!!!
Nwoke Onitsha, God bless you

6 Likes

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Dre183(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
winnerolivia:

E ti ya werey sir grin

18 Likes

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by BRATISLAVA: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Most tenants don't want to pay. They will rather destroy your property and leave it a wreck then go. There are some who want you to forget about your property so that they can take over it.

8 Likes

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by BusterG: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
CR777:
A thread was created earlier today asking Landlords and landladies to share their experiences with tenants.

Link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/6770910/landlords-landladies-share-experiences-tenants

Well, it didn't generate much traffic because we all know how it is living with a landlord or landlady here in this part of the world, they are always the ones looking for tenant's trouble especially the landladies who feel tenants should worship them each morning they wake up.

Please tenants, let's hear your experiences with your landlords and landladies. I'm sure readers won't ever make the mistake of living in the same building with landlords and landladies after going through this thread.

Read through similar thread....

https://www.nairaland.com/5842852/whats-worst-thing-landord-did
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by FabulousAutos(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
The moment I moved into his house, i told myself that I'm not going to sign any more tenancy agreement with any other landlord and that the next move I'll make will be to my own house. I didn't even have the complete amount for one year rent yet he accepted and allowed me move in and thank God I didn't disappoint him either. He has been like a father to me. Has helped me buy two properties here in Lagos. I'm his oldest tenant and it's been 12years since I moved to his house. Will be moving to my own house in few months time and i think I'm gonna miss my landlord. 80 percent of those who moved out of his house moved to their own houses and it was our landlord that helped them buy their land at affordable rates and even help them developed their lands. I wish everyone could have a good landlord like Mr. Opeoluwa.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by TheWolfen(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
Which kind tenant be this grin

StepTwo:
My landlady said motor will jam and kill me like a dog on the road. Well, she died a couple of weeks later. Her son is in charge now and I am sti living in her house.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by winnerolivia(m): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dre183:

E ti ya werey sir grin
hello sir, I don't understand Yoruba..

But i hope you aren't making mockery of me embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Shezzman: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lol
SmartPolician:
My landlord is apparently the most useless human being on planet Earth. I know why. The reason is so sensitive to discuss on this forum.
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Valuc: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Who else noticed that there was no good comment on landladies. My landlord was sa good man before he died.. the man is still in the mortuary,. We went to visit her to console her... One week after our visit.. exactly one one.. lawyer served us notice to move from the house by Feb next year.. as we speak they re yet to bury the man o

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by whalley676: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
raymondhillmimi:
My landlord is very difficult and I'm considering relocating at any moment. I have been living in an apartment with a leaking roof for almost 2 years now. I live alone in a 3 bedroom apartment, 3 of them have leaking Rooftops, it's soo bad that I cannot have a visitor because every corner of the room is leaking! Everything in the other rooms is damaged!

I have called! screamed! Lamented! Before I paid the last rent he assured me it will be fixed the next week! this was Last year and till today nothing has been done about it.

In my own room, any time I want to go out I have to carry the foam to a corner and if it rains in the middle of the night I would have to sleep in the parlor. My Rent expired last month and the idiot wants me to renew so he can use part of the money to fix it. Am waiting for him to come and ask me in person then he will get a piece of me.

Wahali.....what you need to do is to use the house rent to fix the necessary things and use the money to use house. Period

1 Like

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by flockofpips: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
winnerolivia:
hello sir, I don't understand Yoruba..

But i hope you aren't making mockery of me embarassed
ignore him

1 Like

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by silibaba: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see angry tenants vomiting venom on this thread.

This I have seen.
wicked landlord spotted grin

1 Like

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Standing5(m): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
CR777:

Hahahahaha, maybe she dey always enter heat period.
nobody wants their jousego be turned into a pimping spot.
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dre183:

E ti ya werey sir grin

Alaye 3 carton of origin for you

3 Likes

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Auxtin85(m): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
winnerolivia:

Pls do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by enemachris(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
I have the best landlord in the world. We are beds of the same feathers. We roll like brothers. smiley

1 Like

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Auxtin85(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ayo2004:

Good for your dad but I hope u know it's not the landlord's fault

I know bro, but my tenant will say the best landlord they ever had is me

1 Like

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
winnerolivia:

Una don craze, but no one get mind tell you.

Imagine the level of your craziness now? If your read your story again, you go wan laugh die
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Auxtin85(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
Samuelriano:

this story just inspired me

Nothing is impossible bro
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by TheWolfen(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sorry to hear

SmartPolician:
My landlord is apparently the most useless human being on planet Earth. I know why. The reason is so sensitive to discuss on this forum.
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by onuwaje(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
My rent expires in Mid January he called to say he wanted to hear my voice

4 Likes

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Auxtin85(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
Vickyvice:
I could hit the "like " icon a 1000000 times if it were possible. a useless ex friend of mine has a wife like your dad's friend.after giving them better long rope for a long time over the wify behavior,they came to my marriage, i walked both of them out of my wedding ceremony. I hate simps

Forgive dem
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Kokaine(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
I love to pay before the rent is due. But sometimes life hits so hard that finances assume other uses before you think of rent. And before you know it, its your rents anniversary again and you're stuck with the landlord.

7 Likes

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Vicky2580: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
I have no wahala with my landlady's...great me I great you,that is all when NEPA bill increase she inform me and I pay that is all,she is nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by flockofpips: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
My ex landlord was like a brother to all of the tenant, you won't know who don't have money for bills, he will just share the person bill on our own head o, one midnight we are gisting because it's a no dolling house, her wife will also cook for midnight for us to eat, then we know that one unemployed guy did not pay bills and rent for 2 years and the landlord was feeding him, thank God he now own his own bungalow and living fine now.
God bless him because he deserve the best in life

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by hansomb: 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Auxtin85:
In 2003, my dad couldn’t pay our rent for a 3 bedrooms apartment, he was given quit notice, he had no money to rent another apartment, the caretaker came and threw our stuffs out, I and my younger sister went to stay with my grandma, my dad went to stay with his friend where he was sleeping in his friend’s living room…. His friend’s wife will send him on an errand, his friend won’t say a word. Thank God my dad own 5 houses today and a hotel, building my third house.

Me and my tenant talk like friends
His friend’s wife will send him on an errand, his friend won’t say a word. Thank God my dad own 5 houses today and a hotel, building my third house.
A beggar has no choice. Sorry for your experience.

2 Likes

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Ebhod20(m): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Promzy99:
Wheneva am lookin 4 a house, I first check if the landlord or landlady lives within. I had a bad experience durin my years in school. My landlord was very diabolic. He does dis ritual of killing fowls, spillin d blood around d compound nd hangin red/white pieces of cloth on every tree. Some nites u cn't sleep due to scary sounds of footsteps on d zinc. Although, I packed out after 5 months, record has it that most students died in dat lodge durin NYSC, while some neva graduated. Very scary xperience.
And you people never report or burn the apartment
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Auxtin85(m): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
hansomb:

His friend’s wife will send him on an errand, his friend won’t say a word. Thank God my dad own 5 houses today and a hotel, building my third house.

?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) / Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? / Virgins' Club!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.