Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. (28414 Views)

Govt Should Intervene Women Are Killing Men, No More Landlord Just Landladies / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:38am On Sep 27, 2021
MAY GOD BLESS US ALL TO BUILD OUR OWN HOUSES IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by AutoChick4U(f): 5:10am On Sep 27, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

Hope this your reply makes you happy now . Please give him the rental abeg!!!
The person he quoted will help him if his spirit moves him to at least he understand what it means to be rock bottom
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by oshorstan(m): 5:43am On Sep 27, 2021
God bless you Hon. Brai Oshiorenua, fmr counselor, based in Iyamho Uzairue. He gave me a free space to stay, but with conditions. Baba nor day allow any visitors , and no night movement. I did not pay rent for a year. The wife is too good, most times, she day invite me to have free meals. I Love you Sir
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by samuel051: 5:54am On Sep 27, 2021
gstream:
Apostle Suleman nko?
u think d controversies about him are fake abi..only gullible and brainwashed people from outta town who resident here and close by worship there.real indigenes don't because they know him Wella.
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Ijaya123: 5:55am On Sep 27, 2021
MrHighSea:
Former l/lady called yesterday to inquire about how I'm adjusting to my new place.

She and the husband fit make you no build house. homely and understanding couple. Rich and American citizens too. Very little Nigerian in them.

Had to thank them with drink when I was leaving. God bless them.

I can see a bit of those qualities in my new L/lady.

So why did you leave the house?
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by CUMIN: 7:31am On Sep 27, 2021
Auxtin85:
In 2003, my dad couldn’t pay our rent for a 3 bedrooms apartment, he was given quit notice, he had no money to rent another apartment, the caretaker came and threw our stuffs out, I and my younger sister went to stay with my grandma, my dad went to stay with his friend where he was sleeping in his friend’s living room…. His friend’s wife will send him on an errand, his friend won’t say a word. Thank God my dad own 5 houses today and a hotel, building my third house.

Miraculous God.

How mighty you are.

Me and my tenant talk like friends
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 27, 2021
Rest ko Simi ni undecided you dey try form say you hear Yoruba your punctuation are all wrong grin you say yorúba is the easiest
Ke makarajin Hausa?
YoungBlackRico:
Baba rest. You don even dey get shít confused, I'm not the guy, just had to point that shii out.

And Yoruba is probably the easiest out of the big three.

Btw, you go shìt pin tire o, 'cause omo k'aro ojiire ni mi!
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Abeos(m): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2021
Lol coming back
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2021
Remag666:
Rest ko Simi ni undecided you dey try form say you hear Yoruba your punctuation are all wrong grin you say yorúba is the easiest
Ke makarajin Hausa?
grin leave me abeg.
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 27, 2021
SmellySperm:
E no funny. My landlady hates the sound of ta ta ta ta at night. During morning time na so she dey squeeze face. I wan park out sef
If I catch you near heaven gate, I go cause riot
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by josite: 9:43am On Sep 27, 2021
I remember one prospective landlord in ogudu gra who said her undergraduate daughter is no go area and I reply if she is adult it will be her decision ,not her father to date or bang a tenant and he asked further if I can ever sue him for anything and I said for sure since Breached agreement are justiciable.

1 Like

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by MrHighSea: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2021
Ijaya123:

So why did you leave the house?
I was posted to a new place.
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by SenecaTheYonger: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2021
Hahaha fvck. Guy 3 years? You sure say no be juju?

Sebastine1994:
My landlord is a retired civil servant, an old curious old man that want to try out everything.

His only weakpoint is politics, when you agree with him he can do anything for you.

If you don't trust his account of history, you become enemies.

I exploited this weakness and I have never paid rent in 3 years

NOTE;. I have learnt one thing in life, always tell people what they want to hear, avoid argument if possible, support the underdog if necessary and you have made a friend for life.

It is easy to be right, but it is difficult to be right and alone. I turn loners into leaders.

There are no truth , only perception of the truth.

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by josite: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2021
What we don't do is ask previous tenants about a new landlord and ask previous landlords about a new tenant .and we don't insist on tenancy agreement being signed before we move into the house.
Most tenants assume if they have 5 cars ,they have a right to pack all inside compound.unless your agreement says so ,u can only park your car inside with the permission of the landlord.

I once refuse a house cus landlord insists my car will.be parked outside.

Let us take time to price market very well before buying and once you notice the landlord is not good for start looking for another place.

Then always pray before u lay your head to sleep in any house even for an hour,talk less a year .
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Blackdisciple(m): 10:24am On Sep 27, 2021
Mine is that my landlord has this dope babe a fresher in the university and my eyes is on her..
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

If I catch you near heaven gate, I go cause riot
My nigga grin
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
G how far na....I just say make I hail you cool abi make I still leave you cheesy
YoungBlackRico:
grin leave me abeg.
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
Remag666:
G how far na....I just say make I hail you cool abi make I still leave you cheesy
You done come again grin. Just leave me abeg.

1 Like

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
SmellySperm:

My nigga grin
cool cool
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Akposy(m): 1:58am On Sep 29, 2021
My present landlord is a big scum!

He doesn't stay in the compound but he visits almost everyday looking for cheap talks and familairity especially with the girls.

...so many things have happened in the 2 years I have stayed in his house. The one that got on my nerve was him coming to assault a student (girl) cos her rent expired that week. He broke her wrist and tried throwing her stuffs out but myself and other tenants confronted him. Since then till now, he hated us especially me cheesy.

My rent expired first of this month. Oga landlord have been serving me court notice upadan. Once i get cash, I'm moving out of his frustrating house.
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Laurene: 9:14am On Oct 01, 2021
Akposy:
My present landlord is a big scum!

He doesn't stay in the compound but he visits almost everyday looking for cheap talks and familairity especially with the girls.

...so many things have happened in the 2 years I have stayed in his house. The one that got on my nerve was him coming to assault a student (girl) cos her rent expired that week. He broke her wrist and tried throwing her stuffs out but myself and other tenants confronted him. Since then till now, he hated us especially me cheesy.

My rent expired first of this month. Oga landlord have been serving me court notice upadan. Once i get cash, I'm moving out of his frustrating house.
you get money to be cooking assorted delicacies but can't afford to pay your rent??
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Akposy(m): 4:40am On Oct 02, 2021
Laurene:
you get money to be cooking assorted delicacies but can't afford to pay your rent??
Smh.
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Lilsameey: 8:50am On Oct 02, 2021
Laurene:
,..You be mumu ooo, So because person get landlord, make e no chop wetin he like.

3 Likes

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Akposy(m): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..You be mumu ooo, So because person get landlord, make e no chop wetin he like.
It's so annoying mehn.

I've been looking for house. To get a good house is not easy at all, plus houses have doubled in price.
Whether I get house or not, local boy must chop beta food grin
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Chrisgod001(m): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
You really have patience tbh. Just move out abeg
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Excel70: 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
Akposy:

It's so annoying mehn.

I've been looking for house. To get a good house is not easy at all, plus houses have doubled in price.
Whether I get house or not, local boy must chop beta food grin
Happy birthday Akposy.. wishing you long life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by obinnashady(m): 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
Auxtin85:
In 2003, my dad couldn’t pay our rent for a 3 bedrooms apartment, he was given quit notice, he had no money to rent another apartment, the caretaker came and threw our stuffs out, I and my younger sister went to stay with my grandma, my dad went to stay with his friend where he was sleeping in his friend’s living room…. His friend’s wife will send him on an errand, his friend won’t say a word. Thank God my dad own 5 houses today and a hotel, building my third house.

Me and my tenant talk like friends
Inspirational piece,God bless you and yours

2 Likes

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Sheriman(m): 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
oshorstan:
God bless you Hon. Brai Oshiorenua, fmr counselor, based in Iyamho Uzairue. He gave me a free space to stay, but with conditions. Baba nor day allow any visitors , and no night movement. I did not pay rent for a year. The wife is too good, most times, she day invite me to have free meals. I Love you Sir
Don't you have family or friends or associates who may want to visit you sometimes. We you ignore them??
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Akposy(m): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
Excel70:

Happy birthday Akposy.. wishing you long life and prosperity
Thanks! Who's this o cheesy
Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Excel70: 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
Akposy:

Thanks! Who's this o cheesy
A admirer of your cooking skills and dairy. I saw it on your profile

1 Like

Re: Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. by Akposy(m): 12:19am On Oct 31, 2021
Excel70:

A admirer of your cooking skills and dairy. I saw it on your profile
Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nairalander Quits Bachelorhood With Lovely Prewedding Pics / 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters / She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.