Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) (70207 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings / Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz / Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
babatee90:
werey if you like tag all your family members I said what I said! Nairaland ban? You think I care about that shit? I can see your a dumbass MF grin
Exactly what I told him to face his fellow man and stop disturbing moderators
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
I will deal with you on this forum.
Watch and see
Start now or remain silent if not I will term u a coward
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Zhunnurayn(m): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

What time is it taken place?
1:am our time... can watch it live on WWE Network if you have subscribed...
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by HeavenShield: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
We advised you, do not visit Buhari. You even visited, and bow down. Blame yourself!!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by dealbest: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
I know say as Dj cuppy suddenly start to freequent london like person wen dey go oshodi.. this my guy don shoot all him stamina throway.. Fear women..

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by jaiveers: 1:03am On Sep 27, 2021
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by 77star: 12:27am On Sep 28, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Russian Girl Friend Posts Bed Time Photo / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / The Truth About The Early 1900s Nigeria Vs India Match (1 - 99)!!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.