Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) (70165 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings / Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz / Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Joshua should have been very aggressive from the very seconds of the match, instead he played himself into usyk hands. At least he would have really fought the guy first 3 rounds then use reach to keep him at bay. He didn't tire usyk at all.

Aggression wouldn't have worked either.

The truth is that Joshua is not on the same skill level as Usyk.

You can't give what you don't have.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by KelvinCoaster(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
OGdaddy:
He started failing when he started to associate with Nigeria.

No offense but i said what i said.
Nonsense comment!!!
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Peopa4376: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
see below
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Dmanky(m): 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
[i][/i] AJ disappointed not just himself but to his massive supporters.

Now looking at the match, he just didn't fight like titles holder. He fought USYT like an amateur.

From round 3 upward, he lacked energy and steam, his punches were so so weak.

By all statistics, he was meant to win the match but lost woefully by someone that should be taking lessons from him.

I just wonder where he went wrong.....I don't know what his coach has been doing with him all this while....is a shame indeed.

First impression matters alot, second is for the purpose of consolidation.

I wish him a great comeback.....

Redemption is coming but you have to be prepared and ready.....
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Dmanky(m): 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
AJ disappointed not just himself but to his massive supporters.

Now looking at the match, he just didn't fight like titles holder. He fought USYT like an amateur.

By all statistics, he was meant to win the match but lost woefully by someone that should be taking lessons from him.

I just wonder where he went wrong.....I don't know what his coach has been doing with him all this while....is a shame indeed.

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by TurnNewLeaf: 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
babatee90:
werey if you like tag all your family members I said what I said! Nairaland ban? You think I care about that shit? I can see your a dumbass MF grin
I will deal with you on this forum.
Watch and see
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Hallabee1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Aje....

this guy wicked ooo... see has he change his identity from UK/Nig to China/north Korea
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Hallabee1(m): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dmanky:
AJ disappointed not just himself but to his massive supporters.

Aje...

you are right with what his is coaches doing....
his no 1 coach is the national coach of england (boxing), he spent 5 weeks at the olympics and couldnt have enough time to train him. He trained with some amatuer trainer but been be told the guy is a beast like Muhammed Ali and Mike Tyson.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
hisgrace090:
Defeat accepted no hate or foul play against joshua.

Lesson, we must think twice before romancing with this pressent aso r...k occupant to avoid tourching storey.

Metaphysically, the spiritual force against Joshua from groups in Southern Nigeria is higher and stronger than bad luck from anybody at Aso Rock. The latent negative forces disseminated against Joshua from groups in Southern Nigeria was very strong and tougher than any bad aura from Aso Rock.

Joshua fought against forces from Southern Nigeria and physical opponent.

I know he will be defeated. I didn't watch the fight. The opponent prepared more than him for 6 months and needed the title more than Joshua. Joshua is more comfortable in London.

He is going to win a return fight but that is not a good way to retain titles at Heavyweight champion level. He has done that the last time, losing to win a return fight is not good for a champion.

Most of the people making comments on social media never expected or wished Joshua a victory in that fight. They are mainly from Southern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by sosereal201(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
Twice he has underrated his opponents and twice he fell...Lesson, put in all you got at all times
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by continentalceo(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
daddytime:
The Ukrainian nightmare almost lynched the Nigerian-born British or British Nigerian chop chop to death...British Media.

Lmao! Nigerians and thier mouth sha
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
He fought the wrong style of fight.

He needed to go full throttle to get a knockout from the first bell, that would have given him a better chance at victory.

Very frustrating and even annoying to watch him wasting energy jabbing thin air for entire fight whilst out of range.

He lacked the hunger to retain title quite frankly so I am not sure if he would be motivated enough to regain the title.

He lacked the level of physical fitness and conditioning that his opponent had.

He looked like he was at risk of being stopped in the last seconds of the match as he could not apparently last the pace of the fight for 12 rounds and looked as likely to collapse from exhaustion as he was from the late flurry of punches from the Ukrainian.

Clearly he has a lot of improvements to make and he can come back if he can get motivated enough to do so.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Krismas(m): 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
coolAm yet to see d fight. But from the scores, am impressed with Anthony Joshua’s performance. He came close to a draw with Usyk, who is arguably the greatest punch for punch athlete in the modern history of boxing. It shows Anthony is a good boxer. It will only take a knockout for Anthony or Deontey Wilder to beat Usyk. I tot Anthony knew this when he promised to knockout Usyk! Is the only way to win. If goes to points, Usyk will beat Anthony again and again. The best Anthony can get is a draw. The only man I know can out point Usyk is Tyson Fury. Not becos Tyson is better wit his fists but becos Usyk will be needing a ladder to reach Tyson’s face. He is huge, tall and Very ok wit his hands leaving Usyk naturally disadvantaged

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by princewarri1985: 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
AJ please avoid tyson fury and wilder for life because those guys are real spartans i mean lions and them go beat you to death inside ring, SMALL WHITE BOY USE BLOW RE ARRANGE YOUR FACE AND SPOIL YOUR EYE TOO! AJ YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO BOXING I SWEAR PLEASE JUST RETIRE
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by berrystunn(m): 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

I don't fight a pussy, I bang a pussy.

And I'm straight. smiley

Stay blessed, bro. cool

And you won all the pusssy you bang ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Gfskw: 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Lugianostar(m): 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
Oleksandr Usyk you wicked ?

You get mind do this to my Oshodi brother who instead of training himself technically instead he was busy scourting and eating of calories enriched meals and following umu pino pino for Agege?

Oleksandr Usyk??

Na man you be?

Joshua please a rematch will be disastrous ?

Atleast DJ Cuppy have a role to play to restore your battered face with Hot Water?

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nothing last forever, A J you remain a hero in the boxing world
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Germi9: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
babatee90:
You lost after associating yourself with failure
How could he have done this?
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Elock1: 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
OGdaddy:
He started failing when he started to associate with Nigeria.

No offense but i said what i said.
and we Biafrans support you grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Zhunnurayn:
Who cares, I'm a fan of pro wrestling. More concerned about Roman reigns vs Finn Balor tonight at extreme rules
Pro Wrestling is the final frontier of sports entertainment
What time is it taken place?
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
Johua collect o
See his face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man City To Be Stripped Of 2014 Premier League Title / Mikel Obi's Russian Girl Friend Posts Bed Time Photo / The Truth About The Early 1900s Nigeria Vs India Match (1 - 99)!!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.