Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) (70211 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings / Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz / Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Rhozabeth(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
I only like this guy as a person but not as a boxer! I have always thought this guy was a fluke and that fight just proved me right!
This Usyk guy was a guy that just gained promotion to this heavyweight championship category and Joshua could not deal with him?
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by oluwaahmed: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

It is because Joshua is not smart.

This is why I fear that even Wilder might beat him by the sheer luck that he lands that explosive right of his.

Imagine it was Fury he came to fight with this low boxing IQ of his.

Anyways, I hope he works on himself even more.

Boxing goes far beyond bodybuilding. It is different from street fighting. You need the brains as well, and this is what the likes of Fury clearly have over him.

Look at Usyk, for example. He knows when to be careful, when to be aggressive, when to be on the backfoot, when to change gear. He demonstrated all these in 12 rounds while Joshua remained in gear 1, unable to process a credible opening.

If you can't think fast, you will be easy picking for intelligent boxers like Fury and Usyk.

When Usyk fought the usually aggressive Chisora, he took a quick beating, knowing that Chisora would gas out as usual. Chisora being more of a thug than a boxer eventually punched himself out, and Usyk took the steering.

Joshua should have been very aggressive from the very seconds of the match, instead he played himself into usyk hands. At least he would have really fought the guy first 3 rounds then use reach to keep him at bay. He didn't tire usyk at all.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by membranus: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
So sad.

But he can't reign forever. He has enjoyed his little time in the sunshine, let him relish the memories.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by TurnNewLeaf: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
kiss
babatee90:
You lost after associating yourself with failure
if abike, onyeama and Buhari are failures what then do we call your father
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Maximus85(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
God hate violence and all those who enjoy violence as entertainment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by 77star: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
justscorchone:
Make I no lie, the way I dey see this AJ me sef fit beat am. To close him other eye dey hungry me.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
characters full nairaland
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by clothingonline(m): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
how much

4K all sizes available
3500wholesale
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by juman(m): 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
I never knew a nigerian man would ever fought at that level in my lifetime.

We are soooooooooooooo proud of him.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by membranus: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
My friend, you're a pussy. angry angry angry angry

Your trainiers are all ass niggaz.

Your mate no dey fvck anyhow, real heavyweight champions fvck only 2 times in a year.

I watched the fight, I was just smh.

Dude couldn't land a single punch in the rounds 10, 11 and 12.

Assthony Joshuass. angry

At least he was on his feet through all the rounds, that the mark of a true fighter.

Other days, other fights are still coming, so don't judge him yet.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by seunayantokun(m): 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
babatee90:

Very funny but true. He shouldn't have associated with the chief executive terrorist of Nigeria.

Mark my word, things being as they are on the side of Usyk, Joshua will lose again whenever they meet again.

You see Joshua has got fame and name. He has got connections and money. Plus he's an example of a complete nice gentle sportsman. However, there is something he lost long time ago which he needs to find and use now if he wants to be a real champion. If he sits down with George Foreman, Floyd Mayweather, Lennox Lewis and Tyson Fury, he will find it. Otherwise let him kiss the ring good bye and go back to enjoy his wealth while doing other things with AJ Boxing.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
IGNORAMUS FULL HERE. angry HUMANS HAVE THEIR LOWS AND HIGH MOMENTS undecided EVEN TYSON WAS DEFEATED BY HOLYFIELD AT HIS PEAK.
BUT WHN YU LEAVE WITHIN A COUNTRY YU CLAIM AS ORIGIN AND CONDEMN IT, INSTEAD OF CONDEMNING YA DAMNED BAD LEADERS,YU ARE BRINGING CURSES UPON YA SEFS AND YA CANNOT NEVA LEAVE HAPPI CONTINUING SUCH ABORRENT HABBIT IN NAIJA.THAT IS WHT IS HAPPENING TO MOST NIGERIANS IGNORAMUS PPL. undecided U KEEP SAYIN NAIJA NO GOOD,THEN WHAT ARE YU STILL DOING HERE?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by StUriah(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
ultimateprof:
DJ cuppy see what you've done to AJ.
If you want to live long fear women!

That CUPPY girl is a distraction. AJ thought her free offers of PVSSY was an added TROPHY to him for being a Champion, but forgotten that his GLORY was been sunk in a DEEP HOLLOW ASS-SHIT.

Biblical Samson comes to mind here. You cannot remain a HERO while spending your precious time consuming things of the flesh; those are things that destroy destinies.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Loyalprinz01: 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
AJ you are not good at what you do joor.....you are just a lucky being.....you always fight a boring fight and win with luck.....step up your game or else you loss everything.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by htdot: 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
SniperSmurf:
I feel bad for him. The rematch go hot like fire �
Must he always require for rematch after, he has been defeated? What about those he has defeated, did they also ask for rematch?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by towane: 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2021

Admittedly, for all Nigerians, God is the surest plug, and from him comes all blessings and power. But after him, comes this Oraimo 27,000mah Powerbank from which secure charge is given.

Power to all.

Lasts for up to 7 days on a single charge.

Contact number in the pic

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by ayenale1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
The guy no remember Nigeria again o...he lose kon remember London...he go win kon remember Nigeria?
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Ben320719: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
umidigi A9 pro 2021
4gig/64gig
Fast charging
Android 10
All accessories available
Just like open box

All new

Slightly negotiable

W h a t s a p p or call
0 8 1 47218069

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by ShopNextDoor: 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
"Anthony Joshua reacts to his beating..." you mean grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Dingdongbells(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mumu Joshua. See as Usyk fry Coco for him eye. When e suppose dey train E dey go suck DJ Cuppy booby follow Ikebe upandan. See the result.
Mumu how you go put three belt against small boy wey just come heavyweight. Na kill Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder go kill you if you fight them. Run from Bubu and DJ Cuppy dem be bad luck.

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by charlesm91(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
babatee90:
grin you no lie
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Funflipper: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
SniperSmurf:
I feel bad for him. The rematch go hot like fire �

There will be no rematch. AJ will retire after this.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by berrystunn(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
My friend, you're a pussy. angry angry angry angry

Your trainiers are all ass niggaz.

Your mate no dey fvck anyhow, real heavyweight champions fvck only 2 times in a year.

I watched the fight, I was just smh.

Dude couldn't land a single punch in the rounds 10, 11 and 12.

Assthony Joshuass. angry

When are you fighting him ?

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by rollandben(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
GAME ISN'T A ONE MAN DEAL, THE BELT ISNT DESIGN OR MEANT FOR ONE PERSON...JOSHUA HAS ALWAYS TRIED IS BEST AND HE MADE NIGERIA PROUD,WE APRECIATE HIM. ACCEPT THE DEFEAT AND COME OUT STRONGER. WEL DONE CHAMP

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Purelypure(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
Conspiracy theory : this fight is a script to give a rematch the needed publicity, sponsorship and heavy returns.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Funflipper: 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
seunayantokun:

Very funny but true. He shouldn't have associated with the the chief executive terrorist of Nigeria.

Mark my word, things being as they are on the side of Usyk, Joshua will lose again whenever they meet again.

You see Joshua has got fame and name. He has got connections and money. Plus he's an example of a complete nice gentle sportsman. However, there is something he lost long time ago which he needs to find and use now if he wants to be a real champion. If he sits down with George Foreman, Floyd Mayweather, Lennox Lewis and Tyson Fury, he will find it. Otherwise let him kiss the ring good bye and go back to enjoy his wealth while doing other things with AJ Boxing.

I don't think AJ will be bold enough to step into the ring with Usyk ever again.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
This is what happens to "woke" people, like Trump said, anything woke turns to shit!!

AJ was inslutlng his white supporters not long ago telling them to go fuvk themselves.

Now he is a loser!
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Funflipper:

There will be no rematch. AJ will retire after this.
He should retire if not he will keep losing.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by judedwriter(m): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
I never expected AJ to lose this match...

I guess he underestimated his opponent being younger and heavier.

AJ shouldn't try fury o..... He will be torn apart.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Dididrumz(m): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
Shabaleen:
aj fall our hand i swear. please he should stay clear of tyson fury and deonty wilder e get why

Let's be honest, Those guys are not AJ's mate. They'll beat him.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by crazygod(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dotez:

grin grin grin grin grin
For the current wrestlers we have in heavyweight i'm yet to see a player with a better leg game than Fury.....see ehn the point is not about Usyk Jab,the point is will he be able to execute them against Fury? The answer is Capital No grin You can ask Klitschko.

George is one the hardest puncher if not the hardest,he still lost miserably to Ali
Well I have not seen any boxer since Ali that have endurance and can absorb punishment for 10 rounds just to make his opponent tired. But see this Usyk eh, that guy just reminds me of prime Ali. Head and leg movement. If he one land Tyson jab, he go land am.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by PattyMike(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
grin

Next time you'll learn to stay away from terrorist buhari.

That match should be walkover for you but terrorist buhari and the curses of innocent Nigerians following him affected you.

Buhari is a criminal terrorist blood sucking gworo grinding demon

Which walkover. That Usyk is undefeated in now 35 fight.
I think AJ underestimated that guy.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
berrystunn:

When are you fighting him ?

I don't fight a pussy, I bang a pussy.

And I'm straight. smiley

Stay blessed, bro. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Russian Girl Friend Posts Bed Time Photo / The Truth About The Early 1900s Nigeria Vs India Match (1 - 99)!!! (photo) / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.