Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) (70215 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings / Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz / Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Dotez: 10:38am On Sep 26, 2021
AJ really eff up.

Fury will finish dat guy in 4 rounds
No cap
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by tushd(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2021
See as them beat this guy blue black.. The performance,
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Sonicroyel: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2021
kingthreat:

Must he wait for a rematch to prove himself as champion?

These guys were not mainstream and their styles would not be properly evaluated thru videos AJ went in with video assessment and the game plan didn't go accordingly.
You'll see how easy AJ would take him out in the next fight
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by cezarman(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Nigerians and their pulling down mentality. You can't always win all the time! If Aj was a full American, Americans would cheer him up that he can always win another time and not putting him down further more just like what most Nigerians are doing with their speeches, comments. Wish you all the best in your further endeavors AJ.

The average Nigerian has bad belle.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Dotez: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2021
Shabaleen:
aj fall our hand i swear. please he should stay clear of tyson fury and deonty wilder e get why
Lol
If you are an ardent spectator of wrestling Matches,then you wouldn't uttet this.

Wrestling Matches comes with different players with different style, different weakness and different strong point.

Your Strong points is always thesame for every player face(what changes is whether you will be able to execute it or not) but weakness is depending on the player you're facing.

AJ will beat Wilder anyday(you can take this to the bank)

AJ vs Fury is still gonna be a close call(Fury will have the edge though)

But you see that Usyk vs Fury,forget it Fury will finish dat guy in 4 rounds.

Na why i said AJ eff up,he wasn't in the match at all and Yet Usyk couldn't even Knocked him out

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by jubrilELsudan: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2021
THE RESULT OF FVCKING THAT DESTINY BLOCKER.

SINCE HE STARTED FVCKING HER NA SO SO CLOSE DOOR JUST DEY CLOSE ONTOP HIM HEAD.

MAKE HIM THANK BABA GOD SEY USYK NO BROKE HIM HEAD PASS WETIN HIM DO.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Dotez: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2021
Tom1960:
It is likely that AJ underrated Usyk. He will bounce back definitely.
Exactly the problem.
Even against Ruiz dat was the problem
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by guru90: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2021
Na wetin buhari caused because immediately de guy visited buhari early this year .. abi na last year self...

De man transmitted his failures to him......

Now de guy don loss his titles.......
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Oblizdahfuture: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2021
Its well AJ....... Sometimes we win sometimes we Fail!!

But no be small beating� AJ Collect Oooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Dotez: 10:57am On Sep 26, 2021
crazygod:
Usyk fights like Ali. Top of his arsenal are jabs but with Usyk, he was throwing jabs with power as if he had a personal vendetta against Joshua. His leg game were on another level. I dare to say that if Usyk meets Tyson fury, he is going to outbox fury. The last time is saw skills like this was in the footage of Ali vs Liston.
My advice for Joshua, don't come back for a rematch too soon. Find out the weakness of Usyk and come back when he least expects it. Like Sugar ray leonard.
grin grin grin grin grin
For the current wrestlers we have in heavyweight i'm yet to see a player with a better leg game than Fury.....see ehn the point is not about Usyk Jab,the point is will he be able to execute them against Fury? The answer is Capital No grin You can ask Klitschko.

George is one the hardest puncher if not the hardest,he still lost miserably to Ali
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by koolaid87: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2021
ademidedavid:
As determined fighter, never

1. Be too into ladies, it weakens a fighter

2. Be too into social media, it makes you loose focus

3. Never under estimate your opponent....you never know people's strength until after a personnal contest with them.

Never say never, we still believe in you JOSHUA

4. Never play someone else's game. Usyk is a better boxer, technically. Joshua should have fought him dirty by using his physicality. Thats his strength but he chose to impress the world by trying to box a boxer.

5. Change coach or learn from other coaches. Its so disheartening that Joshua's coach game plan is for him to Box. Its suicidal. No heavyweight, not even fury will try to Box Usyk. You need to pressure him to disrupt his rhythm, hug him, rough him up.

Joshua spoil the day but he'll be back with a better game plan

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Nigerians and their pulling down mentality. You can't always win all the time! If Aj was a full American, Americans would cheer him up that he can always win another time and not putting him down further more just like what most Nigerians are doing with their speeches, comments. Wish you all the best in your further endeavors AJ.
I swear to God.. you get Sense... See as His fellow Nigerians who haven't done anything important in their miserable lives are putting him down and saying all sort of hurtful and trashy words...

No wonder we keep having bad leaders... The average Nigerian... Is vile.....full of hash words and spends most of the time criticizing rahter than encouraging!!!

Anthony will come back stronger and do the needful!!!
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by oluwaahmed: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2021
Why he tried to outbox the box-master is still a mystery to me. He should have just fought with guy. The guy has been undisputed cruiserweight champion for years beats everyone that comes to fight him.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Heterodox(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2021
Funny thing he's richer than the idiots mocking him here.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2021
Dotez:

Lol
If you are an ardent spectator of wrestling Matches,then you wouldn't uttet this.

Wrestling Matches comes with different players with different style, different weakness and different strong point.

Your Strong points is always thesame for every player face(what changes is whether you will be able to execute it or not) but weakness is depending on the player you're facing.

AJ will beat Wilder anyday(you can take this to the bank)

AJ vs Fury is still gonna be a close call(Fury will have the edge though)

But you see that Usyk vs Fury,forget it Fury will finish dat guy in 4 rounds.

Na why i said AJ eff up,he wasn't in the match at all and Yet Usyk couldn't even Knocked him out

Who has Fury ever finished in 4 rounds?

Fury is currently the best, but he will struggle against Usyk.

That is the FACT.

Since stepping a weight up, Usyk has improved with every fight. He is a very good boxer, and has a tough chin. He showed it against Chisora, and now Joshua.

And Fury doesn't even hit as hard as Joshua or even Chisora, and yet Usyk withstood them.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Chicky34: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2021
I swear down
That's what they say, when your associate yourself with failures then be ready to fail too

babatee90:
You lost after associating yourself with failure
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by stabilizer: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2021
ENGINEERG:
PEOPLE ALWAYS KNOW QUOTES WHEN THEY FACE PROBLEMS

And those with similar or critical problems are bound to understand the quote better.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:32am On Sep 26, 2021
oluwaahmed:
Why he tried to outbox the box-master is still a mystery to me. He should have just fought with guy. The guy has been undisputed cruiserweight champion for years beats everyone that comes to fight him.

It is because Joshua is not smart.

This is why I fear that even Wilder might beat him by the sheer luck that he lands that explosive right of his.

Imagine it was Fury he came to fight with this low boxing IQ of his.

Anyways, I hope he works on himself even more.

Boxing goes far beyond bodybuilding. It is different from street fighting. You need the brains as well, and this is what the likes of Fury clearly have over him.

Look at Usyk, for example. He knows when to be careful, when to be aggressive, when to be on the backfoot, when to change gear. He demonstrated all these in 12 rounds while Joshua remained in gear 1, unable to process a credible opening.

If you can't think fast, you will be easy picking for intelligent boxers like Fury and Usyk.

When Usyk fought the usually aggressive Chisora, he took a quick beating, knowing that Chisora would gas out as usual. Chisora being more of a thug than a boxer eventually punched himself out, and Usyk took the steering.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Heffalump(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2021
hisgrace090:
Defeat accepted no hate or foul play against joshua.

He sacrificed his ambitious career by sucking the **** of DJ Cuppy. We warned him, but won't hear
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by famzynet: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2021
We still love him. He is a good fighter.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by RioCarputo(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2021
you know champions not only by their prowess or laurels or trophies but by their words and convictions.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2021
Shabaleen:
aj fall our hand i swear. please he should stay clear of tyson fury and deonty wilder e get why

Joshua doesn’t how to use his ammunition to win a battle. He came into the ring and started classic boxing with a feather weight boxer instead of deploying his own game if he indeed had any game plan. undecided

Usyk winning speech even made me like him. Though I know Aj can beat him easily if he learns to have his own winning style of boxing using the many things he has as ammunition.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by luminouz(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2021
temitope27:
He has nothing to say, make he just shut im mouth, the guy fall my hand

Were you the one fighting? Go inside there and fight your own na.... Abi u stake 1M on the guy? grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by lamentor78(m): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2021
We warn you to avoid association with failures may be you think it was a joke, and association or recognition with APC and Bu...I will end in failure
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by TurnNewLeaf: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2021
obembet:

Nigerian with thier stupid mentality. Have you see anyone or team that remain champion forever?

Nottingham Forest once Europian Champion, now. they are in an league one. All the fans still remains with them cos they believe that We lose we win we stil together

AJ come back Strong. We dey with u.
stop supporting failure
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Tareq1105: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2021
hisgrace090:
Defeat accepted no hate or foul play against joshua.

One can't be champion forever. Congratulations AJ even in defeat, we love you. You've done so great for the image of Nigeria. Congratulations and we celebrate you.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by michoim(m): 11:55am On Sep 26, 2021
Shabaleen:
Lol grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Tareq1105: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
stop supporting failure

So, in your thinking, AJ should remain champion forever?

Someone was champion before he became champion. Therefore, what happened to AJ is normal in life and in any contest.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by TurnNewLeaf: 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
clothingonline:
You don’t win always it’s a game we love you
how much
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by pjmoa(m): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
obembet:

Nigerian with thier stupid mentality. Have you see anyone or team that remain champion forever?

Nottingham Forest once Europian Champion, now. they are in an league one. All the fans still remains with them cos they believe that We lose we win we stil together

AJ come back Strong. We dey with u.
Please just shut up
I've been your comments and the there people useless comment talking about boxer wining and loosing some..
He made lots of mistakes...
Look at Wilder and Fury did they loose?
Or are they not boxers like him?
Instead of him to train, he's busy doing unimportant things.....
We don't need to pamper things
Joshua is already loosing his grip
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by udomma1005(m): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
babatee90:
You lost after associating yourself with failure
Wetin you dey mean like this now grin

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
I won't lie, Anthony Joshua is a great Champion... I called him this because even in defeat, he believes he's open to learning and respect his opponent.

As I said earlier, AJ has the power, stamina and jabs. This loss will definitely help him to work on his weaknesses. If he can improve on his speed and technique, I'm putting my money on AJ to win the rematch and retain his belts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Russian Girl Friend Posts Bed Time Photo / How To Predict And Win Virtual Football League (vfl) / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.