Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League (47053 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Bishopino: 6:13am On Sep 29, 2021
She comes at night and went back in the morning. And you are interested in her? Chei!!! Seventy years Old man!!
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Dreadshy: 6:32am On Sep 29, 2021
Shellsploit:
shocked

Keep waving, until she approaches you.

That was how i invested 400k into snail business, woke up the next morning, the snails are no where to be found. They all strolled away!
na wa o things dey happen for this world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by isaiahethan: 6:52am On Sep 29, 2021
Romanoff:
Someone that is already sleeping over at your neighbour's place is what is interesting you?

Don't mind him,

People like him prefer to sleep with married women.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by lampedusa: 6:52am On Sep 29, 2021
You are a fool
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by greypencils: 7:19am On Sep 29, 2021
Pele, you can't help but wait like Treysongz.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by drnoel: 7:27am On Sep 29, 2021
LagosNissan:
Tired of talking to naija girls.

They are only interested in talking about their issues-- issues that only money can solve.

No meaningful discussions. Nothing. They will always talk about it indirectly.

I asked one why she hadn't been to work one morning, she said no transport. She indirectly hinted she hadn't eaten too.

I pitied her and asked her to come wait for me at the bus stop by 9 am at Access bank ATM, because I was going out as well.

We met there and gisted a bit and she was complaining about low salary from workplace .I gave her 2500 and bought fruits of 500 for her too.

I intentionally did this to test her sincerity and sense of responsibility.

She thanked me and bid goodbye.

She hasn't chatted me since then.

I called her twice 2 weeks ago, she didn't pick. I haven't bothered chatting or calling since then.

Maybe she was expecting to get 50k from me. Lol.

_________________. _____________. ________
So bro, why do you need to get close this girl (debit alert) especially since your neighbour fuuocks or is close to her?

Is it because of touto? Or what?

Didn't want to comment but Ur last question got my attention cos that's what I also asked.
My questions are plenty and some are:
1) Why do young men like causing problems for themselves? I mean OP saw a lady visiting his neighbours in the night to leave in the morning?
2) What does OP think they do there all night? Prayer and fasting grin grin
3) Why has OP not spoken to said neighbor about it? I mean guy neighbors are always in good terms regardless of who has more dough as the other one. Ofcos there are exceptions.
4) why is OP interested in speaking with said lady? To continue said prayer and fasting grin grin ?
5) Why is OP quoting Hardon? The person behind that handle is a kid with no experience.
6) Why is OP seeking answers on NL? I mean it's interesting to read certain comments from people here but this is not a platform to seek serious advise from serious people. Lol
Anyways comments here are so funny

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Kaymaxine(m): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2021
You are supposed to be flogged naked at the market square by 12pm on dot.
You be mumu.
Go and make money alaye, she be left over already.
I can't even stand a girl am aware my neighbor is knacking.
So na toto be your priority with that your corolla...kwontinue

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Gwayas(m): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2021
My brother, sometimes if a lady smiles at you, it doesn't mean an invitation oo. So how do you expect her to behave seeing the person that gave her lift the other day. or do you have big head? Check well she might be laughing at it.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Timblaze(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2021
Romanoff:
Someone that is already sleeping over at your neighbour's place is what is interesting you?

Oga!�
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by wallarwallar(m): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2021
Some guys are just naturally stupid.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Bunmhi(f): 7:59am On Sep 29, 2021
I can see premium tears, I see a thread of pls help me she didn't love me after buying her iPhone 13 and giving her 100k every 2 weeks. That I can see grin grin
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by joshuaidibia(m): 8:17am On Sep 29, 2021
Shellsploit:
shocked

That was how i invested 400k into snail business, woke up the next morning, the snails are no where to be found. They all strolled away!

cheesy cheesy You again with this snail matter. Guy no kill me with laugh cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Pimine: 9:14am On Sep 29, 2021
HealthWealthy:
He might not be treating her well because he sees her as someone he just sleeps with and give her money. She might actually like me for real, I'm yet to be fully interested in her though.

Aswearugaaad

Kai I dey shame for you
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Shellsploit: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2021
joshuaidibia:

cheesy cheesy You again with this snail matter. Guy no kill me with laugh cheesy

Bro they all strolled out..
Very painful experience sad
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by SavageResponse(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2021
Shellsploit:
shocked

This your snail business debacle really pain you gan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Dminister(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2021
It's people like you they kill everyday. There are so many women everywhere now you want to be a bone in your neighbor's neck. Learn to be very caution.

Humans are very wicked, what you think is nothing to make one get at you it's what lead to others death. Not all humans are like you or you think are normal like you.
You are salivating for your neighbors food which you can as well get out side. To live long in this world is very difficult for some people like you. You are only thinking of how to start eating from your neighbor's food but you are not considering your life. You are obviously jealous and envious of him.

You are not considering if he finds out because you think he is ordinary like you. He can't harm a fly. You don't know if he is a cultist, a diabolical person or something else. Of course, all you cares about now is to start eating from his food and subsequently be the cause of their relationship problem.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Abujaexpress: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2021
Romanoff:

Don't mind him. He can even snatch his neighbour's wife
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by playfrank(m): 10:49am On Sep 29, 2021
Asin I don't even understand
Romanoff:

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by penplus: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2021
HealthWealthy:
He might not be treating her well because he sees her as someone he just sleeps with and give her money. She might actually like me for real, I'm yet to be fully interested in her though.

You wan corner your neighbor girlfriend

Well done
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Adebowalay(m): 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
This one go like wavers biscuits well well o...lol
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by seanjy4konji: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
pLease go and find money
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by joshuaidibia(m): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Shellsploit:

Bro they all strolled out..
Very painful experience sad

cry udo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by shankie: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
Romanoff:

I Taya for the guy aswear , some people no Sabi comot eye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / What Level Are You On This? (picture) / I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.