Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League (47059 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Indispensable85(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
No woman is out of the reach of a smart dude.

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by 24brains(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:
She sometimes comes to visit my neighbor in the evening and goes back early morning of the next day

[s]I saw her again last week, going back home early in the morning from my neighbors house[/s]

cos my neighbor is richer than me. they're obviously richer than me
if you like babes that sleeps over, with 5k you can get a figurative one.

Your neighbor never for once drop her off because she's a hoe.

If you still like her with all these, then shoot your shot and don't be affraid of missing the target.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by uptownemmygee(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
Is that how you use to do
In naira Marley voice it's not your own is just your turn.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:
He might not be treating her well because he sees her as someone he just sleeps with and give her money. She might actually like me for real, I'm yet to be fully interested in her though.

I sense desperation.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by BlueAir: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
I still don't understand how useless some men can be I swear. U see woman dey pay another guy visit,the useless woman accept ride from u,u come dey contemplate how to have her,even dey console urself that the guy isn't serious with her hence there's nothing to worry about by crossing his lane. If that kind of guy ambush u with knife and gun, dump ur stupiddd self for dustbin for disrespecting and crossing his lanr,u go claim victim abi??!!! Come wetin the guy do u to dey try mash him face with this scheming and thoughts?

The kind trash wey dey outside as men today ehn. Dem never marry or she be Publix property from ur own judgement no mean say u have no reason to Accord the guy him own respect. Abi if he deal with u for this shi,u think say e go too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by AlexB300: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bouz:
Team saga grin
i swear. Baba wan run used merchandise grin
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by delpee(f): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sounds more like like you're in lust not love.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by 24brains(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op,you don already look down on yourself undecided

Well,i go advice you to shoot your shot,but no ever forget to use your head........You may be wrong cha,via thinking that banny is the money type....What if she's the type that shares free WiFi to every Nigha that comes knocking on her door tongue
each time i see the word "banny" on nairaland, i know its Sonnobax15
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Habib101: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
The thing is itching you, just go knack one girl then u go set back normal grin grin grin
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Rexymania(m): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
What's wrong with you? Are you trying to snatch your neighbour's gf? I don't like guys like you...too weak for my liking

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Demigod22: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
Some people are just destined to fall into pit smiling. There's nothing you can do to help them, even the Greek gods can not save this OP. You are stupidly aware that your neighbor is aggressively sleeping with the girl, but because you gave her a lift, you foolishly think you are the right person for her, and if she devilishly mess you up, you will ignorantly come back to this nairaland to inadequately complain about Nigerian girls. You are worst than Buhari. In fact, OP, you have to be deported to Afghanistan for 21years.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by McStoic(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
Romanoff:
Someone that is already sleeping over at your neighbour's place is what is interesting you?

The guy no get taste. Let me not even start talking about your low self esteem...
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by peacemara54(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:
There's this girl in my area I gave a lift sometime last month.

She sometimes comes to visit my neighbor in the evening and goes back early morning of the next day

Although I liked her after I gave her a lift that day but I didn't get her number

I saw her again last week, going back home early in the morning from my neighbors house and she was happy to see me. this time around I didn't give her lift, I just waved at her

Something tells me she likes me but I'm considering losing interest in her because I'm sure she's the money type cos my neighbor is richer than me, and even if I'm to approach her, I believe she won't treat me well the way she's treating my neighbor cos they're obviously richer than me

And I remember Harddon you always talk about not doing home chicken but she doesn't stay around our area.

Should I still go ahead and try my luck in approaching her and getting her number when next I see her or just save face and just be waving at her anytime I see her?

You better repent and give your life to Jesus. This will lead you no where. Sin has its wages which is death.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by jnat: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:
He might not be treating her well because he sees her as someone he just sleeps with and give her money. She might actually like me for real, I'm yet to be fully interested in her though.

You are a simple. How do you want to sleep with someone that you know sleep over in your neighbors' house every now and then. You are Pathetic!
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by MrMacinterchi1: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bouz:
Team saga grin
funniest comment seen today lolgrin
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by MrMacinterchi1: 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

This your comment can pass as a comic content for comedians.grin
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ate you sure you are normal Are you well at all
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

Although I liked her after I gave her a lift that day but I didn't get her number

I saw her again last week, going back home early in the morning from my neighbors house and she was happy to see me. this time around I didn't give her lift, I just waved at her

Something tells me she likes me but I'm considering losing interest in her because I'm sure she's the money type cos my neighbor is richer than me, and even if I'm to approach her, I believe she won't treat me well the way she's treating my neighbor cos they're obviously richer than me

And I remember Harddon you always talk about not doing home chicken but she doesn't stay around our area.

Should I still go ahead and try my luck in approaching her and getting her number when next I see her or just save face and just be waving at her anytime I see her?

Sometimes the ish y'all post make me wanna slap somebody.

What kinda chicken poo is this?

I mean, intellectually how does dis make sense?

Olodumare. Chi'm o

Bia! Are you in high school?
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Starz825(m): 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bouz:
Team saga grin
Guyy grin
They are the left over crew
They will never see anything wrong in washing pants for our vagina people
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by osazsky(m): 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

so u want to sleep with your neigbours wife..if I get u as my best friend I can nerver let my wife cross ur path..nerver...I know your type..there are millions of girls out there .dont come here to complain that someone poured you acid while u where fast asleep..pack to another community before u start dating her.some boys head nor dey house o.

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Godbless3(m): 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Mumu, you gave a girl a lifts who happen to be collecting your neighbour's dick and she sees you another early morning after collecting the dickson and she decided to wave at you and here you are telling us is like she likes you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by TheMostComplex1: 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
Shellsploit:
shocked

Keep waving, until she approaches you.

That was how i invested 400k into snail business, woke up the next morning, the snails are no where to be found. They all strolled away!

Are you just joking? Where did all the snails go?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by poweredcom(m): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
Wat type of guys do we have these days

You see a runs girl going to bang ur rich neighbor and you are interested in her for what ...to bang ur share and go or relationship wit a prostitute
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

Oga look front abeg... which eye you won dey take look your neighbor if you start to dey enter am?
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Burgerlomo: 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
Mr bad neighbor, how are you going to feel if your neighbor try to do the same thing to your visiting girlfriend, or even your wife if you're married, just remember that karma is real.

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by InvertedHammer: 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
Romanoff:
Someone that is already sleeping over at your neighbour's place is what is interesting you?

/
No talk o!

It is fun watching train wreck waiting to happen.

Some men deserve sex organ change.

/
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
na only you like am, wan take number , wan toast am, never fry am?

Answer urself ...........Lol

Be a man take your move and make sure you invite us for rice on your wedding day.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Austeeenxx: 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
There's something seriously wrong with the boys at Romance section because the kind mumu threads they create there is just embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by SocialJustice: 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

Swallow your inferiority complex and ask her out. What's your business if she's visiting even Otedola. Tell her your mind. If you like the day you want tell her, make you dey behave like toto, no man up.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by OriOko88(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

How's she to your neighbor. Is she your neighbor banny or just a relative
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

Women scarce for una area? You see woman with another man that’s the one you want to follow. Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo Meets Yoruba: Traditional & White Wedding Photos / I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.