Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League (47057 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Ayotemide(f): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
Why is this on the front page?

Why is the clear insecurity of a man that thinks he would never be enough for a woman with means gracing Nairaland's Front page?

cc: SEUN
cc: Mynd44

5 Likes

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
Let her be

2 Likes

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:
He might not be treating her well because he sees her as someone he just sleeps with and give her money. She might actually like me for real, I'm yet to be fully interested in her though.

If na babe be ya problem for dis Naija wia we dey, ehn, ya own beta be dat o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by HitRun(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
What nonsense is this? I was thinking the neighbor na her female friend o.

Has there been a rise in the number of simps lately, or they have always been there and I didn't notice? angry angry

14 Likes

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by AmadorSays: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
Who knows, maybe she's actually out of your league
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by sammirano: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
Are you normal? angry

3 Likes

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by sematec(m): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
t
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by CsRockefeller(m): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:
He might not be treating her well because he sees her as someone he just sleeps with and give her money. She might actually like me for real, I'm yet to be fully interested in her though.

How old are you?

7 Likes

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by enemyofprogress: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
Rubbish! Another super story
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Skillsnigeria: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hmmm
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by logan2(m): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:
There's this girl in my area I gave a lift sometime last month.

She sometimes comes to visit my neighbor in the evening and goes back early morning of the next day

Although I liked her after I gave her a lift that day but I didn't get her number

I saw her again last week, going back home early in the morning from my neighbors house and she was happy to see me. this time around I didn't give her lift, I just waved at her

Something tells me she likes me but I'm considering losing interest in her because I'm sure she's the money type cos my neighbor is richer than me, and even if I'm to approach her, I believe she won't treat me well the way she's treating my neighbor cos they're obviously richer than me

And I remember Harddon you always talk about not doing home chicken but she doesn't stay around our area.

Should I still go ahead and try my luck in approaching her and getting her number when next I see her or just save face and just be waving at her anytime I see her?
deal with your confidence first
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by ifex370(m): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

Okay oooo. Bros, sorry.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by bmdmix11: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
so she is fuking ur neibor u wan chop ur own undecided n u dey claim out of league.

bros b waving abeg just b waving

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by telim: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
The girl that spend her time with your neighnour is what you are thinking of yanshing. It look like simps are gradually taken over Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by sematec(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
leav your neiboe gf alone
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Mourinho24: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
someone who is already doing hookup with your rich neighbour naim you dey eye. Make i no talk wetin dey my mind

6 Likes

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
Every asshole with raging hormones come here to live out their fantasy.

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Hezzyluv: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Make her think your out of her league too.
"No even send her too e go pain her I tell you" money is not everything

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by jaxxy(m): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

She sometimes comes to visit my neighbor in the evening and goes back early morning of the next day

Although I liked her after I gave her a lift that day but I didn't get her number

I saw her again last week, going back home early in the morning from my neighbors house and she was happy to see me. this time around I didn't give her lift, I just waved at her

Something tells me she likes me but I'm considering losing interest in her because I'm sure she's the money type cos my neighbor is richer than me, and even if I'm to approach her, I believe she won't treat me well the way she's treating my neighbor cos they're obviously richer than me

And I remember Harddon you always talk about not doing home chicken but she doesn't stay around our area.

Should I still go ahead and try my luck in approaching her and getting her number when next I see her or just save face and just be waving at her anytime I see her?

Why are u interested in ur neighbors gal? Or is she a runs gal and u just want to play ur own match?? Meaning after she’s done sleeping at ur neighbors she will then move into ur house and continue sleeping? undecided

I don’t understand. What is the purpose of this agenda?

HealthWealthy:

In other not to sound hypocritical, yes it’s true some good gals fall into the hands of bad guys bt how do u know ur neighbor isn’t treating her right when she keeps coming back?

How do u know she’s a good gal? U know she came for ur neighbors money and u want chook head? Highest u will be extra income source cos she might have many.

My advice u can be friends bt leave it at that atleast for now even if u collect her number. Just study her.

7 Likes

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Angelawhite(m): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

You mean a girl another man fvcks interests you ? Your neighbor for that matter

5 Likes

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Hezzyluv: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Inferiority no gosha kee you

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by suffering: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Save face and keep waving. If she’s interested she may make a move. A few girls from my past broke the ice from such gestures.

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Who's this OP?

angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by UncleKoboko: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

A girl that's already a cum bag to your neighbor has your interest?

You're a disgrace to manhood. A simpleton and a cuckold.

I detest pigs that eats filths... What a shame

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Articul8(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
Head weygo chop knock,if e wear cap,tjem go commot am give am the knock

2 Likes

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by crazygod(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
Romanoff:
Someone that is already sleeping over at your neighbour's place is what is interesting you?

I swear. Me sef weak. Op sounds like person wey go dey greedy. Dey put eye for another person food. I just dey shame for this guy.

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Mintum: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
Why are you coveting your neighbour's babe? you are not a good person angry
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by greggng: 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
Romanoff:
Someone that is already sleeping over at your neighbour's place is what is interesting you?

I thought I am the only one that saw that part of his statement ...that someone is laughing with you doesn't mean she can become your girl friend ...I only hope nobody comes to break your head for trying to snatch what belongs to him ..good luck ...
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by inoki247: 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

Oga u dey fall for gurl wey come du hookup for ur compound..
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by nairabacks(f): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

You don't know if he's used her forritual she goes out and collect glory from other guys on his behalf... You're funny Sha...
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Jetland(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
Romanoff:

The thing weak me
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by pek(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

You are a fool. This is not an insult but a statement of fact.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / Edo Meets Yoruba: Traditional & White Wedding Photos / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.