Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai (45432 Views)

Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins? / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by BigBashiru: 2:07am On Sep 30, 2021
nokspos:
almost all married women will have sex with another man at some point in their life. Very sad and scary truth

Because we are in the animal kingdom.... we are animals....homo sapiens....
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by cardoctor(m): 2:42am On Sep 30, 2021
Una many.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Lucas4903: 4:52am On Sep 30, 2021
agbolahan1991:
Her husband has been away for almost a month, I feel pity though have been having a crush on her right from before she got married, now she has a shop beside our office and I can't get my heart off her each day I see her....

Am a married man too but my wife gives me hell, with her anger, bad mouth and ojukokoro
Am not happy as a married man and I really need someone I can talk to, open up to and someone that can relieve the pain in my heart..

It is only when you intend doing your heart desire that u paint the woman of the house as evil and not giving u peace of mind. I know your type and lastly you are the olojukokoro here. Because her hubby is in Dubai, then you can sleep with her at will as this is ur plan. Shame on you for painting your wife bad as u could have just posted your evil desire whilst leaving your wife out of it. Ole......
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by nokspos: 4:54am On Sep 30, 2021
that's why i used the word "almost" not all, and of-course there are still virtuous women out there but the ratio is very small. I've never slept with a married woman and i will never try such but the number of married women i get green light from is alarming. Women of these 21st century don't take marriage serious again. if you argue what I've said then i believe you are less than 25 years of age and still have all your righteousness and sanity intact. Guide it well bro!.... and enjoy it while it last
Tomek09:

Na lie. Baseless and fallacious statement.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by ddeola: 4:56am On Sep 30, 2021
You don't appreciate what you have abi, wait until you lose it na then you go know say that your woman pass diamond. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Onisekuse buruku. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Hassanmaye(m): 6:37am On Sep 30, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I have tasted more than one!
Those she lives in your neighbourhood or business link you guys up.
The attention I got from married women is scary, the funny thing is single women will be forming too important, WHO has time
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Frenzy01(m): 6:51am On Sep 30, 2021
You actually don't sound like you're normal angry angry

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Bullhari: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
agbolahan1991:
Her husband has been away for almost a month, I feel pity though have been having a crush on her right from before she got married, now she has a shop beside our office and I can't get my heart off her each day I see her....

Am a married man too but my wife gives me hell, with her anger, bad mouth and ojukokoro
Am not happy as a married man and I really need someone I can talk to, open up to and someone that can relieve the pain in my heart..

You do not deserve happiness in your home. Do not give us the silly excuse of crushing on her before she got married and your wife giving you he'll. You are the one giving your wife he'll. I repeat, you do kit deserve happiness in your life. You want to go and break a fellow man's home and kpansh his wife.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Poleski: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
agbolahan1991:

Leave the sleeping dog alone!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Danhumprey: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
agbolahan1991:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This life sef. grin grin grin
ItBomb. lipsrsealed
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by agbolahan1991(m): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
frozen70:

If not for your wife attitude, I don't think you will want to date a married woman

Though you found happiness being with her

Just bear in mind that you are dating a married woman and it will not last too long

You can still pull out and look for a matured unmarried woman to date

The most important thing you need is a matured woman who will love you and give you peace
Thank u bro
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by agbolahan1991(m): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Crushing and crushing on her still...
The thought that she is married and I wouldn't want to ruin her marital life still keeps me away from her ..
I don't joke too much with her..
Down inside my heart I love her but my conscience keeps stopping me from ruining another person's marital life
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by agbolahan1991(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
EndRape2:
Idiot, stop using your wife as an excuse, you have been eyeing her before marriage, and that is what is affecting your marriage , because your eyes are outside , you will not be the best to your wife, reason she complains and nags alot, concentrate on your marriage give your wife the love and care you are giving the woman and see wmhiw your wife will change

When you want to cheat, cheat because you are useless, stop pushing blames .

author=agbolahan1991 post=106271761]Her husband has been away for almost a month, I feel pity though have been having a crush on her right from before she got married, now she has a shop beside our office and I can't get my heart off her each day I see her....

Are u married
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by agbolahan1991(m): 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
jaxxy:

I understand ur pain. If u have some decent self control just be good friends with this lady and leave it at that. She’s not the reason u married a troublesome wife and don’t create problems in her marriage. U can always share ur problems and enjoy civil discussions to take ur mind of the pain.

Also u have to find a way to understand ur wife if u still love her. Teach her to be a better person that’s if the problem isn’t from u.

Note: There might be temptation so learn to give her space. Go home and find a solution to ur wife.

My conscience is really bothering me...
I don't wan to ruin another person's marital life...
I really don't want to have anything to do with another person wife ..
But I keep having this feeling for her..
Each time my wife misbehaves or utter demeaning words I remember her
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by agbolahan1991(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
KaptainAfrika:
Tell us the assets of this married woman, and I shall know if its village people or true love.

She doesn't have anything....
Just a shop with crate bottle drinks that she sells
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by eneazi(f): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
You're already giving yourself reason to cheat by outlining your wife's bad side, put yourself in her husband's shoes if you are away and another man decides to do same with your wife how would you feel.
. You need to talk to a counsellor WhatsApp 07032423546
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by jaxxy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
agbolahan1991:

My conscience is really bothering me...
I don't wan to ruin another person's marital life...
I really don't want to have anything to do with another person wife ..
But I keep having this feeling for her..
Each time my wife misbehaves or utter demeaning words I remember her

It’s not a crime to have feelings bt it’s bsd to act wrongly on them. Thankfully I understand it makes no sense to make a woman destroy her home so don’t. Be her friend bt Respect her marriage.

Marriage is for a life time so I think u need to find the courage to address ur problems with ur wife someway and somehow. U don’t want to live This way all ur life.

To the matter,

1. Ur wife has a bad attitude, insultive, bad mouth and many more horrible qualities. Bt does she have any good qualities? Anything good about her?

2. Did u date ur wife? Was she this way b4? When did it begin and why? People don’t just change they maintain their selves until there is a good reason to.

3. Have u had talks about ur issues? I mean civil talks Like u listening to her side and u saying ur side to resolve the issues in ur marriage. 2 cannot walk 2geda unless they agree. Agreement starts with the right discussion.

4. If Ure spiritual then maybe u should pray about it aswell.

If u can address this might forge ahead.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by frozen70(f): 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
agbolahan1991:

Thank u bro

Sis pls
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by ITbomb(m): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2021
Danhumprey:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This life sef. grin grin grin
ItBomb. lipsrsealed
Abeg leave me for married woman matter, upon all my sins, getting involved with a married woman for comfort in whatever form is anathema

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by takimsipho(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Married women toto dey sweet no be small grin.

You need to try it to understand
Abi ooo. But abeg the two of you shouldn't make the mistake of getting married. Useless set of imbeciles and cretins. If their husbands come and catch you red handed that's when you start hiding inside cupboard, or crying and begging. Abeg make una go bleep one hausa man wife for Kano, una go know say not all men tolerate rubbish
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by RichieGrassi(m): 6:27am On Oct 02, 2021
Baba wan cheat
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by charlsecy(m): 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Point of correction: say, you are In lust with a married woman.
What if he didn't know she's married; would it still be lust?
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by drmikeadams(m): 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
agbolahan1991:

..I think u mean some one that can relieve the pain in your dickk

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl / Things That Mature Men Like In Women / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.