Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai (45450 Views)

Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins? / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by jaxxy(m): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:
Her husband has been away for almost a month, I feel pity though have been having a crush on her right from before she got married, now she has a shop beside our office and I can't get my heart off her each day I see her....

Am a married man too but my wife gives me hell, with her anger, bad mouth and ojukokoro
Am not happy as a married man and I really need someone I can talk to, open up to and someone that can relieve the pain in my heart..

I understand ur pain. If u have some decent self control just be good friends with this lady and leave it at that. She’s not the reason u married a troublesome wife and don’t create problems in her marriage. U can always share ur problems and enjoy civil discussions to take ur mind of the pain.

Also u have to find a way to understand ur wife if u still love her. Teach her to be a better person that’s if the problem isn’t from u.

Note: There might be temptation so learn to give her space. Go home and find a solution to ur wife.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Loverboy3333: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:
Her husband has been away for almost a month, I feel pity though have been having a crush on her right from before she got married, now she has a shop beside our office and I can't get my heart off her each day I see her....

Am a married man too but my wife gives me hell, with her anger, bad mouth and ojukokoro
Am not happy as a married man and I really need someone I can talk to, open up to and someone that can relieve the pain in my heart..

Give me your wife number let me fuc.k d hell out of her then she will be screaming daddy daddy I want more.

Just imagine me doing that to your wife, oua how you feel?

Mumu man

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by West2019(m): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
fool.rip
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by KaptainAfrika: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Tell us the assets of this married woman, and I shall know if its village people or true love.

agbolahan1991:

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Zainabthegirl1(f): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
You Dey ment
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by OnuAmu: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
angry

I know our pricks need variety..

But Bro.. This is a step too far now cry

Ife OnuAmu na-afu elika

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by kingxsamz(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
cheesy your case strong o.
If I was superstitious, I would have said your village people are trying to set you up for downfall. You're a married man and you're trying to sleep with another married woman. Lol. It's well.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by magictonic(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
you need help

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by richieray: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
All of these bad attributes you arrogate to your wife doesn't justify your intentions towards a married woman,go home and love your wife.
Comot eye for person own,na you get ojukokoro.
May your marriage be peaceful.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by BluntCrazeMan: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

Your problems are just too many..
Even with these two short paragraphs here, I can count like seven problems.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Niiade(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

Not cool at all, work out your problems with your wife via counseling or your family members, don't destroy two families for your lustful desires it's not worth it.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Administration1: 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

Don't mind these guys, I got married in March 2021, but trust me, I'm in love with our Account Officer, whose husband is in the UK, just looking at her alone melts my heart, you know the funny thing, I feel this peace whenever we are together, we talk on the phone sometimes till very late at night without getting tired.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Myhusband(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
1991 is 30years, at that age sense is still far from you

a 31years old agbolahan1991 cannot think and reason by himself, you will just be bringing disgrace to real men here with your gross foolishness and stupidity, must you bring everything here

can you just go on with your flirt and love and stop seeking validation on public forum, after all you're facing the consequences yourself

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by TimiOS(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
You are a shameless man, go work on your marriage, Wife snatcher!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by TimiOS(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
You Don smash her?
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by kwasoly(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

Oga talk to Jesus He will help you relieve the pain in your heart, leave another man's wife biko. Allow the woman and kindly kill that urge before you break someone's marriage.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by bull67: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
f-------k am now, you better take your eyes off her
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by periphetes: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
I presume you are joking with this story abi ? grin
You called your wife ojukokoro and her wahala is too much . Now, you lust after another man's wife. What does this make you ? Ojuyobo. shocked

Ogbeni , face your life and cross oo don't destroy another man joy and home.

Besides, stop thinking always with your balls and stick. This is what has put you into your current calamity undecided So carry your cross deligently nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Damonollie(m): 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

That karma thing is rubbish.

E don tey since when I don dey bang married women grin
but you never marry sha?
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by buJu234: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
he needs deliverance and beating. a married woman?

so all the single ladies looking for even common bf, nor catch ur eye.. na the one wen e don settle nai u wan destroy??

OP, u re an enemy of progress
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Osanoghodua1: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
Can a man put fire in his Bossom and not get burnt? Why do you want to destroy your destiny? Stop your lust and rebuke it in the name of Jesus or close your shop and pack away.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Ingredient88(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

ole, fi iyawo oniyawo sile...face your home and make things right oga Ade.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by naturefellow(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Point of correction: say, you are In lust with a married woman.
"I'm in love lust with..."

In today's society, adultery is the new normal. Potential accomplice to Paternity Fraud, oshi undecided
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by ETIIKO: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
My brother flee................!
Please, respect your integrity to avoid a painful regret. Please iam begging! Thank you.
agbolahan1991:

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by naturefellow(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Qatar2022:

Remember karma still work, someone will love your wife

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by lilsmart(m): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
Someone that can relieve the pain in YOUR HEART. And I guess this person is “HER” you need JESUS
agbolahan1991:

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by kenyguy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
Clap for yourself, this is your own Gwagon
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Freelane33(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ha oni sorire, eyin egbemiii eje ka fi ipa kan kiss

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by sematec(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
men should just allow married women be so that sanity can return to many fucking marriage
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

Op, just imagine what you came typing on a public space. No shame, nothing!

All of a sudden your wife now gives you hell and you now need someone you can talk to and the only person that can do that for you is a married woman?

Clap for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Atticusxsz(m): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
You don dey think am since time immemorial and e don finally formulate and take shape inside your head... if you no ejaculate that draw draw soup from your scrotal sac, your body no go ever come down abi?
I don't quite comprehend why some persons do joke with their existence or probably, it seems you're tired of living. undecided
The only thing that would definitely sink into your head after the dastardly act has been done is when you've crossed over to the netherworld.
Nonetheless, repose en paix in advance.
Already, we know death awaits! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room / 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.