Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai (45452 Views)

Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins? / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Resurgent2016: 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:
Her husband has been away for almost a month, I feel pity though have been having a crush on her right from before she got married, now she has a shop beside our office and I can't get my heart off her each day I see her....

Am a married man too but my wife gives me hell, with her anger, bad mouth and ojukokoro
Am not happy as a married man and I really need someone I can talk to, open up to and someone that can relieve the pain in my heart..

You are eyeing someone's else wife yet your wife is d one with ojukokoro?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by caandi: 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
You better fear God
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by lordatkinson07(m): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Check yourself very well. You must be sick or lack contentment.
Don't do to others, what you will not want them to do to you.
Kalas!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by lonelydora: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:
Her husband has been away for almost a month, I feel pity though have been having a crush on her right from before she got married, now she has a shop beside our office and I can't get my heart off her each day I see her....

Am a married man too but my wife gives me hell, with her anger, bad mouth and ojukokoro
Am not happy as a married man and I really need someone I can talk to, open up to and someone that can relieve the pain in my heart..

Sleeping with a married woman is a loan repayable someday in whatever Karma chooses.

Na people like you and this woman make them dey open DNA center for Lagos.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by ashawopikin(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

op!! get sense small nah

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by UncleJudax(m): 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
Qatar2022:

Remember karma still work, someone will love your wife
i dont think he cares. grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Godbless3(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
siofra:
Yet they will say Nigerian women are the most unfaithful in the world. Why won't they cheat, when the men will not allow them be?

They have the obvious to tell the man a big no and possibly shame the man in public and if percist let police deal with him.
If cheating or fucking is as a result of a man approaching a lady then you can imagine the number of guys that will sleep with a girl.
I bet you, you have more than 100 guys making approach on you. Does that mean you have slept with all of them?
Cheating is a choice and nothing more.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by segun18(m): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
Run away brother.Run away from a married woman pls.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by olaayodele(m): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

You need to visit a mental health expert. It is not normal to have feelings for a married woman.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by tonyashburton: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Na simps full this Nairaland sha.Look at what this nitwit posted for us to chuk our mouth inside.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Tomek09(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
nokspos:
almost all married women will have sex with another man at some point in their life. Very sad and scary truth
Na lie. Baseless and fallacious statement.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by wizseller: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
What about getting a single girl as side chic

Are they no single girls around you?

Why complicate the life of a married woman whose husband is away

Try and take your eyes off this woman and focus on something else

As for your wife, bleep her every well to the point she should be begging you to stop each time you handle her

She will reduce some of her annoying ways

You are not working your wife p***y well enough

agbolahan1991:

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by SavageResponse(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
moneyissweet:
I hate men like you, you need four bullets at a very close range.

Idiot, keep crushing on another man's wife.

You are just one step closer to your early grave

If you use 4 bullets on only him alone, how many will you use on ungun known men? cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Valuc: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
Op, u are not seeing any thing good in ur wife because of ur lust for another man wife.. better get sense nd work on your own...
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Obipaul77(m): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

Na thunder wey no get brake go stroke you dead on a very good day, just continue, idiot.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Tomek09(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
Vagina thief.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by chaloskyx: 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
THATS GOOD GO TO THE MANS WIFES HOUSE HAVE SEX WITH HER GET HER PREGNANT THEN LEAVE YOUR WIFE AND ENLOPE WITH YOUR NEW LOVER SHEY THATS WHAT YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO DO NAA SO DO IT
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
This is one of the reasons thunder fire people.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Naybahood(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
This OP needs better 2 by 2 for head .
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

...all i hear is lust, you're not in love oga. You saying you 'love' a married woman is subtle enough for the mind to comprehend but now stating that her husband is in Dubai clearly states an already preconceived motive and justification to whatever you want to do with someone else's legal lover, and that says a whole lot about your personality in grand summation.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
Another person wife? To die dey hungry this one!
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by EmyGod(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Married women toto dey sweet no be small grin.

You need to try it to understand
Sin is sweet to the flesh but sorrow to the your soul. You might think that you are enjoying it brother it is only a man who has not see something in life that will say trouble come. I am talking out of experience, the sorrow you will see in later years will swallow you to extent of regretting your actions from day one. Any sin that you commit must surely bring sorrow whether today or tomorrow, the sin will definitely wait for you in future to strike you hard. The earlier the better you give your life to Christ and stop heading straight to DESTRUCTION, HELL.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by cedricksly: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

and in all the single ladies around na married woman ur mind go dey lust for.... Mark it you will soon die if u keep nursing that evil in ur heart.. BOMA apprentice
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Qatar2022: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

That's the least of my worries grin
Then carry go

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Qatar2022: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

That karma thing is rubbish.

E don tey since when I don dey bang married women grin
It comes when you least expect it bro
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Frank83: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
You are in love with your grave and very soon 9mm from glock or barreta will hit your forehead or chest. Ewu
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Gee64: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
You wanna yansh a cuint fortified with magun?
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Havertz10: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
Husband will be here laughing
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by zakkxx: 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Thunder fire u their; na idiot u be!! Some one will make your wife pregnant and she go knackam for your head na after 40years u go know!! Foolish man!!
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Emmacy001: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
See you see your grave.
Just read the consequences for anyone who commits adultery.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by agbolahan1991(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
I never thought people will react this way...
I said am in love I do not mean am already having sex with her...
My wife has always been the way she is before I know this Lady ...
Have not even wooed her not to talk of have sex..
It's just an infatuation nothing else...
I love her as a person
Pls read well before u comment
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by agbolahan1991(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
First time my topic is on the front page for almost 3yrs on nairaland...
My content is from the heart and it's real if u can be my comforter as a woman..
Message me on Whatsapp pls
Just for fun 08168400751

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos / 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.