Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart (30143 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Starzo: 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
stephenponti:

Prolonged Love & loyalty is sustained only by money.
Big lie... U never see when madam dey cheat with driver/ house boy??..

Money can never buy love nor is poverty the litmus test for true love.

Who go love you go love u no matter what
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by storm001(m): 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
Spider20:

How can I UNREAD these rubbish angry angry angry angry
OP, mind yourself angry angry
Last warning

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Be grateful that she left,she is immature,date matured ladies ok.who celebrity help,I dont care about celebrities, BBnaija or any celebrity gossips,even on nairaland I dnt open celebs news,ain't interested.i don't even want to be a celebrity.90percent of dem ladies are celeb freaks and if you check well they have nothing upstairs like tonto dikeh the psychiatric patient
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by vickylala239: 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:
My girlfriend just ended our 8 month's relationship with no suitable reasons. When I asked her, she said because I don't give her attention anytime she's talking and she mostly talk about celebrity and social media life style which I don't find interesting topic on.

I'm so tired this evening feeling down about this!!

Mummu man woman say e no want u dey down,no b JuJu b that?
A man that bhv lik woman na man b that.
A man should not b having Rubbbish mood lik woman.

Fckkkk her n rest
Get another bitccch
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Rhozabeth(m): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bros abeg carry drum make u begin dance! She doesn't seem to be a serious minded person! Biko look for a better girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Danhumprey: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

I'm 26 she's 25
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Oracleforce: 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

I'm 26 she's 25

26 years old, still reasoning like this? Things has really fallen apart in the country
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by silibaba: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:
My girlfriend just ended our 8 month's relationship with no suitable reasons. When I asked her, she said because I don't give her attention anytime she's talking and she mostly talk about celebrity and social media life style which I don't find interesting topic on.

just walk down that beer parlour and take 3 cold LIFE beer, i swear you will be alright by tomorrow.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by aquame: 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
You moan he left me/ she left me 20 more will come?
Lot of heart breaks still to come don't injure yourself because of one, a time will come in the future you will be glad she left, if you are meant to be she will come back.
Efe42:

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Mrscarter(f): 9:57am On Oct 01, 2021
Fathai:
you ladies need to change your mentality..I swear...you leave the plight of the guy and then started to defend the said lady stylishly, abeg wetin consign maturity with what this guy just complained about.

Lol how is wat i said defensive? I cant care less bout other girls. Especially ones i dont know.
Its common sense. If she talks of such stupid things n nothing else then she must be immature.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Mrscarter(f): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2021
2kurupt:

Maturity is not always a factor caused by age. I've seen some early 20's with top notch reasoning on life issues. Exposure and intelligence is key though

I know that. Itz why i said young OR immature instead And.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Efe42(m): 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
aquame:
You moan he left me/ she left me 20 more will come?
Lot of heart breaks still to come don't injure yourself because of one, a time will come in the future you will be glad she left, if you are meant to be she will come back.

Yeah thanks but I'd invest in lot in her pay her bills and buy her new Android phone 35k

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / Dealing With Bossy Women / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.