Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart (29933 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by osiscolion(m): 10:50am On Sep 30, 2021
Its for your own good my dear, Relationships is all about compatibility. The earlier you get over been in the sugar cookies the better for you.

Both of you were never compatible, don't look at the outward beauty of a woman, but rather look at the beauty of been free from her nectar. She was never meant to be yours. move on bro.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Breakingnews101: 10:52am On Sep 30, 2021
Bombastically00:
Start a new life with urself....
Have courage...
Buy a psg jersey..
Support messi and watch his magical moments on youtube....
Then u will be happy againgrin

Lol grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2021
oliverwrites:
You better get used to it. My wife, not girlfriend, who has 3 children watches a movie and tries to explain to me like I am interested and if I dare sleep ( such talks make me sleep ) na "you no love me" go enter.

LOL
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by starlingbawa(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2021
She was doing you and some other dude simultaneously, And she finally settled for the other dude(s).

Please don't buy the bull crap about you not paying enough attention to her, She was patronizing you but skipped the real reasons.

Man up, deal with the consequences and move right on BECAUSE This won't be the end of the world.

Besides relationship bruhaha should be the least of your worries right now if you're a Nigerian and reside in Nigeria!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by mikmash(m): 10:54am On Sep 30, 2021
� � � I don't know why the topic was funny to me.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2021
Spider20:

How can I UNREAD these rubbish angry angry angry angry
OP, mind yourself angry angry
Last warning
He needs a class teacher.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:
My girlfriend just ended our 8 month's relationship with no suitable reasons. When I asked her, she said because I don't give her attention anytime she's talking and she mostly talk about celebrity and social media life style which I don't find interesting topic on.

I'm so tired this evening feeling down about this!!

It is normal to be sad after break up all these damaged people on this platform giving stupid advice is why they hate women and keep following olosho.

Allow yourself to be sad. Then move forward. Next time try and show interest small in what she likes and show her your own interests
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Olayetan(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:
My girlfriend just ended our 8 month's relationship with no suitable reasons. When I asked her, she said because I don't give her attention anytime she's talking and she mostly talk about celebrity and social media life style which I don't find interesting topic on.

Don't worry, she served you a deserving breakfast while another will give you launch and supper...
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by ddeola: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2021
She be social media "wannabie" ? You better thank God for the CORRECT BABE He's bringing your way and don't spoil it when it happens o. wink wink wink wink
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Mvena(f): 11:00am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

I shouldn't have opened this
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by hahn(m): 11:00am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

Find another babe. Life goes on
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Bamzyriches451: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2021
You should be happy you've been relieved of that hoe
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Starzo: 11:02am On Sep 30, 2021
Sirjendon:
Ogbeni, No think am na poor nigga dem dey break em heart
you think say money dey buy love?? Dem go squander your money and still dey cheat join
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Starzo: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2021
FaithfuII18:
so at these age una never still get sense?
urhobo people Sha
wetin bring tribe enter this one now??... come joma wēh otō

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Starzo: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2021
stephenponti:

Sir you better focus on ways of earning money than looking for who to love. if you have enough money to throw around she will not even think of leaving you. I bet my balls someone may have promised her greater bucks.

For the fact that you said she only talks about celebrities and trending news is just an indication that she may have nothing upstairs to offer other than her Puna
You guys should stop this reasoning that money can buy love. Yes she might stick around cuz of the money but she will still have someone else she's using your money to sponsor
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Chrisvotel: 11:10am On Sep 30, 2021
Pipo dey find money NA relationship matter you dey kill yourself,put guy wise up

Modified :make most use of your time and stop chasing irrelevant, unnecessary and unhelpful things, start a business, make money, have multiple strings of income, improve, develop on your skills, leave this country, marry a good wife and live in affluence and luxury all the days of your life cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by viktor88: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

Take the Red Pill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Josephali(m): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2021
Bro's better be grateful to God almighty, for removing 10 bag of cement from your shoulder, God has finally delivered you, infact you should book mass and do Thanksgiving, because if you know The kind wahala I found myself because of woman you will pity me, mine gave birth pretem since last week Thursday infact hospital has become my second home, I have sold almost everything I acquired as a youth, trekking has become my hobby, good food I can no longer eat, I have turned to full-time errand boy, bills is running into hundred of thousands, my brother leave woman matter for now until your pocket strong small.
Man wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by seyz91(m): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2021
cheesy
Spider20:

How can I UNREAD these rubbish angry angry angry angry
OP, mind yourself angry angry
Last warning
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by seyz91(m): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2021
cheesy
Drsnives:
Nigerian girls are useless all of them
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Jefferyhi86(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2021
Don't worry when she has approached evening newspaper stage she will come back to you
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Starzo: 11:18am On Sep 30, 2021
Chrisvotel:
Pipo dey find money NA relationship matter you dey kill yourself,put guy wise up

Modified :make most use of your time and stop chasing irrelevant, unnecessary and unhelpful things, start a business, make money, have multiple strings of income, improve, develop on your skills, leave this country, marry a good wife and live in affluence and luxury all the days of your life cool
they way una dey yarn for this nairaland ehn,, pesin go think say una be multimillionaires for life,not knowing say chin-chin nor gum una... mtchwww
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2021
Request for one last breakup intimacy and then move on
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2021
Why not try using sniper or rat medicine to feel better
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Chrisvotel: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2021
Starzo:

they way una dey yarn for this nairaland ehn,, pesin go think say una be multimillionaires for life,not knowing say chin-chin nor gum una... mtchwww
guy send me your account details make I shame you tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Kabir5643(m): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2021
nelson1199:
Nice piece.

It’s a song by Justin Timberlake
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by peedeeasobie(m): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2021
You are dating a girl that only talks about celebrities and social media lifestyle? Is everything okay with you?

And to add insult to injury, she broke up with you and you are down?

You are one of the problems of this country.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2021
Go and make money Nwokem
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Omoluabiii(m): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

Welcome to the league,
all of them re all the same, forget their faces and curves oo, na the same venom dey their mouth......
All you can do is to learn from it, give yourself time,
get yourself together, restrategize and attack again

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Starzo: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2021
Chrisvotel:
guy send me your account details make I shame you tongue
First try to shame your village people wey nor gree allow your account balance pass 5k since when Dem born you.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Burgerlomo: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2021
To wire you slap just dey hungry me
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by femi4: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

She enjoys fake life... you should be happy that she's out of your life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / I Am Torn Between HIM And Masters Degree / .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.