Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart (29931 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Oketwin(m): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2021
What kind of foolish forkery is dis, op see a psychic
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Munzy14(m): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:
My girlfriend just ended our 8 month's relationship with no suitable reasons. When I asked her, she said because I don't give her attention anytime she's talking and she mostly talk about celebrity and social media life style which I don't find interesting topic on.

I'm so tired this evening feeling down about this!!
Lmao....Congratulations as your eye don open from emotional blindness...grin grin

Now you can do better with the next woman and clearly go for what you needed.

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by ultron(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2021
Broke your heart ❤️

I think I'll pass!�

Or kindly Elaborate how she broke it�
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
She's gone. Wise up and be a man!

Never be weighed down by it. Don't be a weak man. Love should not be your weakness!

Be a man!!!
#RESPECT SIR.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by jaxxy(m): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:
My girlfriend just ended our 8 month's relationship with no suitable reasons. When I asked her, she said because I don't give her attention anytime she's talking and she mostly talk about celebrity and social media life style which I don't find interesting topic on.

How old are both of u?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by syntekelite(m): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2021
[quote author=Efe42 post=106295519]My girlfriend just ended our 8 month's relationship with no suitable reasons. When I asked her, she said because I don't give her attention anytime she's talking and she mostly talk about celebrity and social media life style which I don't find interesting topic on.

I'm so tired this evening feeling down about this!! [/quote
You should be joyous, cos it seems you dont understand what God saved you from...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Ayo2004: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2021
Mr man,she left you because she met a richer guy..
Women especially Nigerian ones are extremely hypergamous and will leave you the moment they find better without pity and if you try to guiltshame her with "afterall,I have done for you",she will brokeshame you with "what have you done that your mates cannot do?"

As your eyes don shine,you sef go hussle and dey shuffle babes anyhow..
When you are tired,find the least worst among them to mother your children and continue with your chopping life
If she questions why you are cheating on her,tell her you pay all her bills so she has no right to question you.

Let no man or woman deceive you with love.Remember,when the desired is unavailable,the available becomes the desired.
No go lose guard grin
I know what I am saying o,I school in UNILAG and if you really know what goes on,you will never fall in love or marry in your life

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by rickyrex(m): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

ahaha woman nah woman you better learn how to deal with them... They can be boring some times. Me I like politics, my wife like social media lifestyle. We just have to agree on each other desires and it together... Today she's a lover of nairaland to get the latest news and me to I dey get updates from her discussion on social media lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Ego2(f): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2021
Jeon:

Aren't you somethin' to admire
Cause your shine is somethin' like a mirror
And I can't help but notice
You reflect in this heart of mine
If you ever feel alone and
The glare makes me hard to find
Just know that I'm always
Parallel on the other side
Justin timberlake mirror

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by ransomed: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2021
Thank God for removing future calamity from your head .
She showed you her true colour and you are sad, why?
She does not deserve an angel like you who dates a lady at a time unlike some guys that go after anything in skirt.
Move ahead, hustle, make more money, shine and move closer to God. Watchout as they begin to desire your attention to toast them.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 30, 2021
Commit Suicide finished grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by LieDetector(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2021
constance500:
Take heart bruh.. This breakfast go reach everybody grin
I was waiting for this comment to laugh grin. This heartbreak go reach everybody grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by ggood: 10:19am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

I'm 26 she's 25
Bros una dey try I can't date nor marry a girl that am 1 year older , I have to senior u with 10 years upward

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Ofadaman(m): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2021
Death to SIMPS,

Her side guy DICK did the TRICK
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Waffarianman(m): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2021
Look for cassava stems then look for an empty land and start planting ok everything will be fine. Just plant anything if its a tree to easy the stress
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by emmykk(m): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

Ok I m 41 at your age think of what business you can be doing and be making money not crying over heartbreak.
In Nigeria relationship guys are the ones spending more yet you are crying that your burden have been taking away.

You are crying over someone that don't love you. My guy I sorry of you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Bobxin: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2021
Mrscarter:

Sounds like shes a little young or immature then. Maybe find someone older than her

Nailed it!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by stephenponti(m): 10:21am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

I've pleaded with her this evening but she refuse to come back

Sir you better focus on ways of earning money than looking for who to love. if you have enough money to throw around she will not even think of leaving you. I bet my balls someone may have promised her greater bucks.

For the fact that you said she only talks about celebrities and trending news is just an indication that she may have nothing upstairs to offer other than her Puna

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Debauhaus1990(m): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2021
[quote author=Efe42 post=106295519]My girlfriend just ended our 8 month's relationship with no suitable reasons. When I asked her, she said because I don't give her attention anytime she's talking and she mostly talk about celebrity and social media life style which I don't find interesting topic on.

I'm so tired this evening feeling down about this!! [/quote
Look at you, instead of you to go get a drum and start dancing. Am sure if you got married to her, you would soon rush off to nairaland how you don't find your wife intelligent and whatnot. You just dodged a bullet, she knows you can't be compatible in marriage that's why she took the easy way out. Congrats bro, you will remember this moment and be glad. This too shall pass, so cheer up and show up bro.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Jeon(f): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2021
erimmy:
The Chainsmokers

Timberlake.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by mattfeuter(m): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

You did WHAT??
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Daddy46: 10:23am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

guy move on such is life expect more break up before marriage steps in,only if you are meant for each other that is when it's can lead to marriage,move on guy

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by pansophist(m): 10:24am On Sep 30, 2021
How could you even be dating a girl that talks about celebrities always, even at the age of 25? Usually such women should not cross your radar, so you might as well admit that there is something wrong with your female selection process. Listen, the most expensive people to deal with are those that can't carry their own weight. The dumber a person, the more difficult it is to deal deal them. Usually people assume that dumb people are easier, like going to village to carry a wife for example, but its a disaster.

Usually humans are like a raw diamond, and it is the Job of each person to transform, develop and refine themselves. If you've done the work on yourself but the other person haven't, then any interaction with them means you'll have to do it on their behalf, and you know what's worse? They won't appreciate it because they've not been through the process themselves. Appreciation only comes from knowledge that someone did something difficult for you.

A good example is that if you look at the multi varied analysis data for divorce, it becomes evident that most divorce happened due to financial reason. It is the poorer person (Usually the woman) doing the divorce, not the men. When someone is poor, they usually do not, and can not appreciate the work it takes to makes money. They've never gone through that route before, so relationship is a place of enjoyment, not work. So divorce is next when they see that they have to deliver. Hardly you'll see two financially well off couple divorcing for monetary reasons. I'm giving this example to prove a point, that is, your girl won't understand you, and you may even appear stupid to her. That's why you should date or marry your type. Brain over feelings bro.

So being with a ripe adult that is ignorant about the necessity to woman-up and start carrying life responsibilities simply means you'll carry her weight for her, and you should not do that. So let her follow celebrity news, you should go for a woman that is actively working on herself and future as much as you. Then she will appreciate the sacrifice.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by aminusodiq(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

she found another guy!!! A richer guy!!!! Quote me later... when you eventually confirm this!!!...
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by skywalker240(m): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2021
Spider20:

How can I UNREAD these rubbish angry angry angry angry
OP, mind yourself angry angry
Last warning
I for one, wil not blame this tired op for dating young girls who are still in their hoe phase.

Na the mad person when push the thread enter front page i blame.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Ooye12: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2021
Baba focus on your career boss man leave woman alone
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by DrChukki: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2021
Since what interests you is not what interests her then allow her to go.

God is trying to save you from a broken home

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Godbless3(m): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2021
She talks about celebrity lifestyle which you are not always interested?
Then why bring this to koboland?
The same yeyebrity she would Bleep if opportunity arrive without thinking twice?

Congratulation to your new found freedom and peace of mine.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by DonJuan13: 10:29am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

You did what? PLEASE STOP ALREADY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / I Am Torn Between HIM And Masters Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.