Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) (42613 Views)

Northern Lawmakers Insist Region Must Retain Presidency In 2023 / We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders / Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by poiZon: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Compendium of future disaster.

Photospeakers
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Benwallt(m): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
Your excellency, Mr President see you soon. Naija youth wake up. Though Jonathan gave us the worst representation. Aba (baba/father) Tinubu tii dagba ju o(Tinubu too old o). Tani a se( who did we offend in this country). I don't know what to type again.
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
cablenews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWimAC26O10

I’m healthy, just undergoing therapy, Tinubu tells northern lawmakers

https://punchng.com/im-healthy-just-undergoing-therapy-tinubu-tells-northern-lawmakers/?amp
I haven't seen Aregbesola in London yet.is there any problem btwn them?
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by emmnprince(m): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nigeria politicians past & present has been disgracing themselves and other Nigerians within and outside the country. I'm not surprised he is receiving treatment outside. They have no shame again!

Just to fix one sector of the economy since 1960, dem no fit.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by ibrahimismaila: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
What is Tinubu still looking for, for Christ sake
PRESIDENT
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by bobowaja(m): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sholaco:
why igbo hate yoruba too much? Chai!
Politically, we were never friends. I really don't know why tho.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Resurgent2016: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
InHeaven:
Efulefu, play your part as Ipob lunatic

didirin, anyone that does support the drug baron becomes Ipob. lets wait for 2023, we are not God, but we will let him know power lies in the hands of the people. He will pay for his role in the atrocities of Oct 10 and also for bringing the lifeless one to power.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Btruth: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
Thought BAT is back to Nigeria nii?

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nadaken:
Abiola had more meetings with the northern elites

Infact ibb and abacha where his buddies

When it was time to give him the language he understands the north didn't spare him

Same tinubu was in those meetings
stupid submission from a silly being. Hate or like him,Tinubu has loyal allies in the North who are ready to ditch a fellow northerner for Tinubu.you can go and ask the APC caretaker committee chairman why they are afraid to fix a date for the national convention. Cuz they know that Tinubu group would defeat them all.bitter beings

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Mikeeytools: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
Make this one go sit down for one corner. E like say Una mumu never do sha. As for me who near me with rubbish Tinubu flyer or anything na slap I go slap am. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Resurgent2016:

just mark it. We are waiting for him.... smiley

The beauty of Buhari is that no one sits on the fence anymore. the like of tinubu will be the ones to pay for the suffering they brought on this country. Endsars was just a flash of it
Which party will dethrone the APC in Abuja in 2023?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Gandollar(f): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
LegendHero:

That’s solid.
Dem Don press your mumu button.
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by emilo2bad: 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
iamyemiakins:
We don't want either Tinubu or Osinbajo, they're both Northern slaves.
Who do Nigeria this kain thing sef!
Sorry to ask who do you want?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by LegendHero(m): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
Gandollar:
Dem Don press your mumu button.

Lol see you.

You better join the winning team now before e late:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Gandollar(f): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
benuejosh:
Jagaban why you've been away, IPOB turned Anambra to Afghanistan
Anambra can never be Afghanistan because they don't worship the pedophile prophet. Anambra can't even be like Benue... endangered species.
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by ronyman(m): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
I'd rather have an Afonja than a Fulani or awusa
DubaiLandLord2:
Like una shock General Muhammad Buhari abi?

You go dey alright las las

BAT 2023.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Walex124(m): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lightorder:
plank head! See how you have just forgotten that he was the same fellow who brought the disaster Nigerians are suffering from today. Your type are really destined to suffer and die in suffering
may God scatter ur useless mouth you used to quote me, if u and ur generation are destined to suffer in this life, you should just continue alone, why you wouldn't suffering when hatered, bitterness and frustration is ur hubby.... May thunder strike ur useless life ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Minjim: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
Even the foreign exchange these politicians are buying to go visit Tinubu in UK is enough to make the Naira crash.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
dapolaw:
Someone just said MR president see you soon.

It's done and duated.
E
Jagaban 2023.
even if Tinubu doesn't become the president by 2023_it's certain that the next president would emerge from the Tinubu Group

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Gandollar(f): 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol see you.

You better join the winning team now before e late:
Dem Sabi your ringtone
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by emilo2bad: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
Resurgent2016:

Tinubu will be shocked, go and mark it. He will pay dearly for bring the deadwood of a president. I will personally play my part.
Who are you. Nairaland online noise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by tnerro1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Yes o, any southerner for president, he can’t be worse than the current one we have, when a southerner is president, there is peace, prosperity and progress.........fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by emilo2bad: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
fubsy:
"Mr. President see you soon" That is a statement from a lawmaker. Has Tinubu been a president before? Is he the President now? How is he Mr. President? If, Atiku, Saraki, or Peter Obi is addressed as "Mr. President", won't the DSS gear up for an arrest?
Nobody will address Atiku Obi Saraki as Mr President because they cannot become one in 2023. The north with huge K K K states votes know who is their president. 'Mr President see you soon'

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
CXLVII:

If Tinubu is a mad man, What do we call your father
does he even has a father?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by spirul77: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
No be alcohol bottles full table so?
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Terrence99: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mikeeytools:
Make this one go sit down for one corner. E like say Una mumu never do sha. As for me who near me with rubbish Tinubu flyer or anything na slap I go slap am. Nonsense.

You go do 8 years as an awaiting trial inmate for jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by emilo2bad: 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
Resurgent2016:

The beauty of Buhari is that no one sits on the fence anymore. the like of tinubu will be the ones to pay for the suffering they brought on this country. Endsars was just a flash of it
This is how you PDP people boast and is always empty

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by FLYFIRE(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
bobowaja:
Mr president, see you soon.

So many people go cry tonight.

I won't mention ipob sha cheesy
Some people must be high on osogbo weed to even think that man will be president
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by emilo2bad: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
Resurgent2016:

This is how you PDP people boast and is always empty
This is how you PDP people boast. It always empty
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Ayoefa: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
[[s]quote author=TarOrfeeek post=106380747]

By all means necessary let Bola Tinube become the President of Nigeria.

It's like the suffering of the past 8 years is not enough for Yoruba people.

They think suffering use to select tribe or religion.

Even me if I can, I'll vote BAT.
I want us to suffer another 8 years, but this time I'll know that I was part of the decision to suffer.[/quote][/s]

May be they should vote for Namdiot coward Cownu instead. I'm sure he'll be a great leader like he's leading the IPIG terrorist monkeys to doom.
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by excel101(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
You're healthy and receiving physiotherapy, it means you're unwell nah. To Tinubu this 2023 mata nah die o.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Lightorder: 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
Walex124:
may God scatter ur useless mouth you used to quote me, if u and ur generation are destined to suffer in this life, you should just continue alone, why you wouldn't suffering when hatered, bitterness and frustration is ur hubby.... May thunder strike ur useless life ..
your destiny is already destroyed trans-generationally for supporting nonsense. Who are you to tell God whom to scatter. You have blood in your hands already for backing injustice. We know who is already scattered . Imagine an idiot talking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari / I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.