Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone (46372 Views)

10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone / Airtel Blackberry Data Plan 3gb For N1000 On Android Still Working, See New Sett / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by iomoge2(f): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
Idiotmod:
Use iphone fess

My point exactly

Use and Understand iPhone first!

This is yimmu post!
Itel and oppo sef is talking!
Lmao
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Aquaregia42: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
Donvic4u:
For God sake iPhone is a device, Android is an operating system

What are you saying ? iOS is what?... you'll just open your mouth waa
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by WinterMinter(m): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Y'all screaming iphone(iOS ) is better than android are delusional
Try once in your life to use Samsung ,oppo,vivo flagships and you will acclaim life is good.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Donvic4u(m): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Aquaregia42:

What are you saying ? iOS is what?... you'll just open your mouth waa

Before u open ur own mouth, read the post and title.

Next time don't open ur own mouth waaaaa again. Do you understand? Good
Now run along
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by AlexBells(m): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Donvic4u:

Read his post again, 4 of the 5 features he posted are hardware related and not software
The android runs the hardware, they are android devices, would you call a Samsung without an OS a device, then it would be brick lol useless huh
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Donvic4u(m): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
AlexBells:

The android runs the hardware, they are android devices, would you call a Samsung without an OS a device, then it would be brick lol useless huh

Alright
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by m140(m): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kolisky:

Internet
Even the company sef no know

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by m140(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
Xixtie:

I actually own an Iphone and an Android so I can tell a little from experience.
Very very fast, like amazingly fast and will never lag, doesn't get hot, apps don't annoyingly crash, camera is simply everything and have you ever connected your Iphone with your Mac? God in heaven knows you will never want to have anything to do with an Android again. To not forget the "prestige" that comes with Iphone.
Na poor man dey show off with phones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by m140(m): 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Xixtie:

I actually own an Iphone and an Android so I can tell a little from experience.
Very very fast, like amazingly fast and will never lag, doesn't get hot, apps don't annoyingly crash, camera is simply everything and have you ever connected your Iphone with your Mac? God in heaven knows you will never want to have anything to do with an Android again. To not forget the "prestige" that comes with Iphone.
If iPhone connect to mac e go dey print money?
If not e no go better for that kind feeling...
Stop the hype joor ...
Phone na phone ... phones wey many people use less than 20 percent of the functions that makes them expensive most times apart from the screen
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Bigchristo: 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
lyriclekidd:

Even blackberry beat iPhone in security. Ask around.
Sarcasm, yet the said blackberry is out of market grin grin grin it’s been almost a decade since I saw anyone using a blackberry phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by m140(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Snoobor:
In this century eeehn, how on earth will u even dare compare iphone to other mobile devices...

Poverty no good oh!

Have a change of taste & I’m sure u will know u have been suffering.

God bless the poor, including me!
If you know the production cost of this iPhone compared to some android flagships...
Bros e go pain you
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by m140(m): 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Haylel:

Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha.
The only valid point here, is the prestige.

1. Speed? You can't notice any day-to-day difference except your Android is transsion.

2. Never gets hot? Which Android gets hot?
By the way, a lot of iPhones do heat.

3. Connect my iPhone with Mac? Sweetie, is Type-C a joke to you?

4. Apps don't crash? C'mon, stop using $50 Androids.

5. Camera is a nice point. However, OnePlus, Samsung, Xiaomi, Pixel and Vivo are no joke to you.

Your heavyweight champion, the 13 pro max still struggles to beat a 9 month old S21U. Let's not talk of Vivo x70, Pixel 6, Xperia 1 III and Huawei P50 pro.
Na poor man dey use phone do show off sef
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by m140(m): 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
tmtech:

Most android flagship are as pricey as iPhone flagship.. unless you are talking about mediatek devices in the Nigerian market
You dey mind am
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by m140(m): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
tmtech:

Most android flagship are as pricey as iPhone flagship.. unless you are talking about mediatek devices in the Nigerian market
Most production costs of other flagships are more compared to iPhones production costs... many dont know this... apple already enslaved their customers... very smart company

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Frankaka8(m): 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Bodmum:
iPhone users are like Messi fans, very overrated and limited
pray yu heal man...
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by alexola20(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
I changed from Samsung S8+ to iPhone 12 Pro Max for the 1st time and I can say that it’s a great experience using this device.I see and touch Samsung S21 Ultra which is the same price as 12 pro max,by far I say 12 pro Max beats S21 Ultra.The only thing I see in S 21 ultra is it has bigger gig than 12 pro Max.
Of course one can still go for bigger gig in 12 pro max for just about €200+.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by TemmyT002(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
I have said it. Even if I can afford iPhones, I would rather buy the equivalent price of Android.
Android rocks mehn
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
qtguru:

Apple has the fastest Processor and good GPU it's just their OS i hate

I need to talk to you about something.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by bewla(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Suspect33:
Lol, conference of broke Nairalanders grin grin grin

See the oponu up there comparing iPhone to tecno and itel. grin
ha ha na some body brother be that o
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=Telegram234 post=106417339]
If na RAM, tecno get am
If na camera, oppo get am
If na battery, itel get am[/quo
WHICH ITEL GET GOOD BATTERY ? ABEG I WANNA KNOW.....
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Telegram234(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=FRANKOSKI post=106450022][/quote]
Itel has a very long lasting battery capacity..
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Bugie16: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
CELEBRITIZ:

I’m using iPhone 13 pro max and Samsung s21. iPhone has crazy features . Stop saying thrash about iOS.
which of dem has a better camera?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
Telegram234:

Itel has a very long lasting battery capacity..
Which model ?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by Hayormini(m): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Please in all you do!
Go for a good software that has good performance and security!
& has all its apps built well.
Insort, let’s not forget that the quality of iPhone screen is just better than all these android noisemakers
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by mariahAngel(f): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
iPhone is overrated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by mariahAngel(f): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
TemmyT002:
I have said it. Even if I can afford iPhones, I would rather buy the equivalent price of Android.
Android rocks mehn

Android is more enjoyable to use.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by vanhelsing1(m): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ojycelarma:
What's the difference between device and operating system biko nu
very big difference dear...
operating system is the interface/link between u the user and the phone itself.it is a system software...
while device is the entire phone itself...
That topic lacks the right grammatical expression.
The one who brought the topic should have said ...The difference between Android fones and IOS (iPhone operating system) fones.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by PriceNow(m): 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
FolabiCash:
It's always "reasons why Android is better than iPhone" and not the other way round, that's how you should know which one is really better .
Lol I get you, the smaller guy too dey vex all the time probably low self esteem issues grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by temielects(m): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Plus the logo is devilish...apple that brought mankind out of paradise undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by holybabayo(m): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
OP, please hustle before you call person wey dey chop suya a waste of money
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by KoolSpade: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ladimir77:
1. Better values
If you want an iPhone, you have eight choices: the $349 iPhone SE, the $449 iPhone 6s, the $549 iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone 7, the $669 iPhone 7 Plus, the $699 iPhone 8, the $799 iPhone 8 Plus, and the $999 iPhone X. While the 4-inch iPhone SE may sound like a bargain in comparison to its big brothers, you can find a really great Android phone that sells for less than $349 and comes with a much bigger screen.

2. 3.5mm headphone jacks
All phones since the iPhone 7 lack the 3.5mm audio jack that lets you connect a pair of standard headphones. If you want to listen to music on your Apple handset, you'll have to use a dongle, connect a pair of Bluetooth headphones or buy a wired set that uses the company's proprietary Lightning connector.

3. USB Type-C charging ports with fast charging
If you want to charge an iPhone or connect it to your computer for any reason, you'll need a cable with Apple's proprietary Lightning port. Unfortunately, other than iPhones and iPads, no devices charge over Lightning, so you can't share the same set of cables with your other gear. This is ironic, because Apple's MacBooks charge via USB-C.

4. Customization, widgets and skins
Like a father in a 1950s sitcom, Apple thinks it knows what's best for you, no matter what you need or want, so it locks down the UI and offers fewer customizations than Google does. You're limited to a few select widgets. But with Android, you can choose from thousands of widgets that live on your home or lock screens and provide everything from music playback to weather and note taking, but not gonna lie official android website https://www.android.com/ looks much worse than their competitors

5. Many more hardware options, including rugged phones
At one time, Google's marketing tagline for Android was "Be Together. Not the Same." That makes sense, because the platform appears on hundreds of different phone models around the world. You can get Android phones with giant screens, small screens, modular add-ons, QWERTY keyboards and replaceable batteries.

You forgot to add that some android allows you to use 2 app at the same time. Sharing the screen
Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by rezy15(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
sunshineV:
iphone is not for everyone (no be money aspect o) u gas be okay with being limited
Damn bro! Its the limited for me�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks / Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN / Beware Of Etisalat 10mb Daily Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.