Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? (28812 Views)

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / She Raped Me And Begged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by 77star: 11:01am On Oct 05, 2021
Sirqt5:
Bros, why u dey steal photo from internet come say na ur own? Na by force to post food photo ?

https://www.nairaland.com/1122902/cook-kitchen-take-pictures-post/2751

u are not nice i swear
had to visit the thread and got some good laughter

Chatinent why?
why telling Li.
?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by chatinent: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2021
77star:

u are not nice i swear
had to visit the thread and got some good laughter

Chatinent why?
why telling Li.
?

Read the chat.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Ikukuabj1(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2021
chatinent:

First love?
It can happen oo
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by 77star: 11:14am On Oct 05, 2021
michael1508:

Don't be carried away with men flooding your DMs,I can tell you more than half want to yansh you and leave you hanging thereafter.
No man with great value begs for love or validation.
I cherish dis quote

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by chatinent: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2021
77star:

for fun?
telling li. for fun?
with ur reputation here?

no wonder u are friend with that brainless [/b] aka [b]nlpolicewoman
and i been dey here dey take u seriously!

All na cruise.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Okonjo123(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2021
Ikukuabj1 It can happen oo bro na l¡e :DIkukuabj1 It can happen oo bro na l¡e
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:34am On Oct 05, 2021
77star:

this got me!
it hit me!

I wonder how u survived it. Because this is a lady with value and lots of qualities
My kind of lady, better make i no start what i cannot finish
I feel 4 u my man, stay strong
Was easy be. Then I just got out of the uni, being the first son of my family and without any connections and contacts, the future seemed painfully bleak. And departure made things worse for me.
However, fortunately for me, God is alws a pillar to those without any form of support.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by chatinent: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2021
77star:

for fun?
telling li. for fun?
with ur reputation here?

I don't want to explain anything, bro.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by 77star: 11:54am On Oct 05, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Was easy be. Then I just got out of the uni, being the first son of my family and without any connections and contacts, the future seemed painfully bleak. And departure made things worse for me.
However, fortunately for me, God is alws a pillar to those without any form of support.
chai, sooo sorry bro
I can see what u went through
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by jojocity: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Please can you share the full story. I would love to read it. What was your Wife's reaction? How did it play out? It sounds interesting already. LOL! grin
Slurity:
I actually cried and begged my now wife to marry me because I turned her down some years earlier after God reviewed her to me in my dreams as my wife but was disappointed because she was not my type of dream girl, because we attend the same fellowship on the campus then, I have to call her and told her what i saw but plainly told her that I can't marry her because she is not my type and even warned her to change her prayer point, with taught that her prayers was cause of the dreams I was having about her.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by NLPoliceWoman: 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
77star:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Slurity(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
jojocity:
Please can you share the full story. I would love to read it. What was your Wife's reaction? How did it play out? It sounds interesting already. LOL! grin
The reason it was easy for me to turn her down and warned her about praying with my name or anyway she is praying that make me to always see her in my dream as my wife is that, I have another girl in my life that time, she has everything I wanted in a woman, however after about 3 years down the line, God reviewed to me again in my dream that she is my wife and I now have the last opportunity to accept her or fail for life. That last warning alone thrown me out of balance and I have no option than to be looking for her like idiot, I have graduated and left the fellowship for around 3 years then and she is already in final year. It was a serious begging because she already hate me because of initial rejection. In fact, If not for the sake of a prophet that she respected so much that told her to go and accept the offer of marriage that is begging to marriage her, she has made up her mind. Now , home home is blessed with 2 kids (boy and girl) with the 3rd one on the way. I thank God that I dropped my pride and begged.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Hziyech: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
saphiere:
Why ask this question when you know majority here are lairs? No man here will tell you. But we all know the truth.

They act like James Bone on Nairaland and would come begging us for love.

If I show you my DM, you would be amazed how low Nigerian men could be.
no go that DM side

Na table you won shake

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by skedy1(m): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ladylawyer:

Lol
Yes oo
��

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Nyanyafk: 8:16am On Oct 06, 2021
SmartPolician:

You are just broke.

Nature never made either of the genders to be independent of each other.

A man needs a woman and a woman needs a man.
the moniker never said he doesn't have sexxxx or keep relations with women, it simply said na mumu they love. How then did you come to the conclusion that said moniker was broke?, please tell me
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by fattprince(m): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
byrron:
Whoever that hasn't will still do someday, its just a matter of time.
Nope I never cried or beg a girl for relationship. I only became emotional when some girl reject me but I go meet them the next day just to make them know we're cool.
That was before though but now you reject me I don't care whether you think we cool or not I just move on.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by jojocity: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
This is such a nice story. Thank you for telling the story. God showed me the woman who is going to be wife in 2018. I made her my friend and didn't tell her what God said. She's currently dating someone. I'm waiting for God to reveal to her that I am her husband. I don't how long that will take. I'm not even ready for marriage yet.
Slurity:
The reason it was easy for me to turn her down and warned her about praying with my name or anyway she is praying that make me to always see her in my dream as my wife is that, I have another girl in my life that time, she has everything I wanted in a woman, however after about 3 years down the line, God reviewed to me again in my dream that she is my wife and I now have the last opportunity to accept her or fail for life. That last warning alone thrown me out of balance and I have no option than to be looking for her like idiot, I have graduated and left the fellowship for around 3 years then and she is already in final year. It was a serious begging because she already hate me because of initial rejection. In fact, If not for the sake of a prophet that she respected so much that told her to go and accept the offer of marriage that is begging to marriage her, she has made up her mind. Now , home home is blessed with 2 kids (boy and girl) with the 3rd one on the way. I thank God that I dropped my pride and begged.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Keniwit(m): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
younglleo:
grin grin grin grin
back in the days during secondary school, my werey girlfriend dey run me street wit our physics teacher wen we dey date, i found out nd she brokeup with me!
i jst dey cry dey beg the girl say make i dey mumu for am, but tank God she no gree(if not i for don kpai for dat girl mata) grin
i spent a week dey cry dey listen to blues grin grin grin grin grin grin
na ogun go kee R KELLY nd his devilish HAND OF TIME music
omoh i mumu dat year!

Make I laugh small

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful / Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders / How To Kiss A Guy For The First Time And Turn Him On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.