Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? (28763 Views)

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / She Raped Me And Begged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Kingcalls: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
90% of guys have ...mostly when they were really young b4 they learnt how evil the female gender is...then the redpoll was born.... most guys watched romantic movies and tot white girls were as lovely mentally as Nigerian girls until they learnt the hard way...them see say difference de between movies and reality

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Richieniit: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Beebah2000:
Wait, make I laugh first.

Na your type they cry pass #ode laugh they go nau lol cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by chatinent: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
DropsMic:

Coincidence... If curses do work there would be no politician in Africa because they'd all be dead

Yeah, you are right. It coincided.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Idiotmod: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:

You want everybody to know about Njideka or not?
grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Traeger: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Yes o! That year wey I no been get sense, but thank God for sense now o. smiley wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by olufunmi01(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
More than beg I sent more than 10 people. Just because I complained that she ignores me and doesn't have my time. She just took it from there. Just recovering from the trauma. Don't think I can ever love again.

16 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by FvckAllMods: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ladies attitude towards niggas this days be terrible as Fvck

18 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by chatinent: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
missyojo:

Ohhhh......... Ohhhh........
The girl didn't do well at all and these are the type of girls that are spoiling the good one's image.
I know how hurt and painful it was back then, please find a way in your heart to forgive her. Definitely it's not something you will forget but please, Biko, Edakun. FORGIVE AND LET GO
Even thou you didn't curse her then, karma will surely visit her.

Cheers!!!

Please, what is karma in this?
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Arizonaz: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Never in my life.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jman06:
Did that in 2017. A girl worked her way into my heart, had me fall helplessly in love with her,not knowing she was already planning marriage with another guy. This is a girl I never offended to the best of my knowledge.

When I finally got winds of what she was up to, I was completely devastated. I cried, knelt and begged for offences I never committed, but she had it all planned out to punish me for no just cause.

I finally let go, but I placed a curse on her and that curse is taking effect right now in her marriage. Yes, I cursed her because I didn't wrong her in any way and what she did was deliberate. Despite all the love I and my family showed to her and her family, she treated me like though I was her sworn enemy.

With that experience, my heart is now hardened and I'm very sure I'll never stoop that low to any lady ever again in my life.
No need for the curse.
Nature has a way of dealing with them.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by chatinent: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
tunatrezy:
Yes, but I'm not going to explain.

E bi like say the catarrh you cry enter your mouth. Lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by MNDY(m): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jman06:
Did that in 2017. A girl worked her way into my heart, had me fall helplessly in love with her,not knowing she was already planning marriage with another guy. This is a girl I never offended to the best of my knowledge.

When I finally got winds of what she was up to, I was completely devastated. I cried, knelt and begged for offences I never committed, but she had it all planned out to punish me for no just cause.

I finally let go, but I placed a curse on her and that curse is taking effect right now in her marriage. Yes, I cursed her because I didn't wrong her in any way and what she did was deliberate. Despite all the love I and my family showed to her and her family, she treated me like though I was her sworn enemy.

With that experience, my heart is now hardened and I'm very sure I'll never stoop that low to any lady ever again in my life.

I can imagine. Nigerian girls are very fond of keeping more than one guy for backup purpose and their insatiable love for money to cater for their needs. They don't care.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by suffering: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
It happened, it passed. I was older than OP at the time, twenty years precisely. I didn’t die. She moved on yet kept pestering me from time to time. I bit the bullet and no-contacted her. I cried some nights for two years straight; thinking I lost the love of my life. I got older, wiser and indifferent to my relationship status.

So, what do you want to hear?

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by chatinent: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
I cried, but didn't beg for anything

Why did you cry, strong man?
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by NohurryInLife: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jman06:

I dey feel you bro...
That kind thing dey truly pain body bro!

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by MufasaLion: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
I'm cold-hearted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by WOLEMENTO(m): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:

Tell me about it.

I did and it happen this year we both are in hnd2 but different department we dated for a year and we had a lot of issue
But at the end she said she no interested despite all the issue I wanted the relationship but she refuse I have never love a gal the way I love her all my life have been a play boy but when I met her the spirit of play boy vanish from me but at the end I was hurt
And now am force to go back to my old way of life play boy gangster
Walia I hate heart break

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by chatinent: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Yes, when I was I secondary school...her name was mgbodichimma, she told me to kneel down for 30 minutes before she will consider my offer, I knelt down after all said and done she told me that she'll give me a reply after 3 months, I got angry and left her and started a relationship with Jesus, now I can see any and everything and I don't have to beg him before he does anything for me, I see myself becoming a world figure in the coming years.

This I have seen.

Why are you still on Nairaland? You vowed to leave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by FvckAllMods: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
Someone ask them girls what we've done to deserve all the shitty treatments please.

On behalf of the good guys association, I say we deserve better please.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by RuddyFusion(m): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jman06:

Forgive , reverse your curse and forget
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
For me as a lady, I’ve actually cried. But at some point, I didn’t send again grin. I was like make the relationship break, make everything scatter, I no send again grin

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by MufasaLion: 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
skedy1:
Me wey don kneel down like fool

grin grin

Why? Is she a Billionaire?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by FvckAllMods: 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lol, let him be nah.
Na your vow?
chatinent:

Why are you still on Nairaland? You vowed to leave.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Vipro(m): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:

E bi like say the catarrh you cry enter your mouth. Lol
Ha! grin
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
People like Saga
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by chatinent: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
Why ask this question when you know majority here are lairs? No man here will tell you. But we all know the truth.

They act like James Bone on Nairaland and would come begging us for love.

If I show you my DM, you would be amazed how low Nigerian men could be.

Not every man on your DM is begging for love; the majority want to have their way with you.

I think I am the only one who's never begged for love here by the way...

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Emmhychidi(m): 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
All these guys wey dey form say them no send any girl na lie, girls done do them strong thing na why ... My own nearly gave me depression for like 3months , I was listening to riddim by rotimi and consoling my self that when I make money she would come back... Babe wey ask me out , when I come reason her agree, she come tell me say she no dey do again... Like I wan madt ... I nearly kolo...

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by chatinent: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Decryptor:
Only SIMPS do that!

If you cry and beg a woman to love you, it means you shouldn't be with such a woman in the first place!

Secondly, relationships favor women more than it favors men in this part of the globe. You are the one as the man who does the spending, provision of security and if it eventually leads to marriage, you pay the bride price so why beat yourself up over someone who probably has nothing to offer you in return rather than sexual gratification.

Cry and beg a woman to come into your life and you will definitely cry again when she leaves because she definitely will!

You never did it when you didn't have sense?
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Benferdy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:

In junior grade, during preteen age, I cried and begged one girl like that not to leave but she didn't oblige. I was weak. I couldn't walk home. I was sober. I wanted to run into the road at an incoming vehicle.. I couldn't even push myself at it. I struggled to walk..only for me to reach home and eat confirm plate of fufu and nchawu soup with achara, beef, snails and periwinkle to know say na hunger dey do me o no be nonsense heartbreak. Mehn, I chop snail sotey bite my index finger amid scratching my big head in this food happiness. O boy, I eat finish see as boning return my face en. I sat down with my protruding belly angry at how I embarrassed myself earlier.

Next day at school, I didn't even notice her anymore. Was all frowns and big boy.

It took a while and she was coming close but I think, I was fly then, I turned her down. Reverse psychology took place. She was the one begging.

I didn't accept her back because I thought then more pretty and brilliant girls were after me. It took until four years later until we bumped at each other.

grin grin

How about you?

Yeah, actually is emotionally toxic when you really Love her.
Am on similar issue at the moment, honestly, I'm at fault, I'm wrong...I mean, I bleeped up.
I regret every single process I took.
At first, I think I'm doing the right thing without understanding the pressure she's going through from family. Ever since she space me, my life is longer at peace: she's been nice to me "like a mother, she always pray and encourage me" .
Only God is my last hope

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by charixel: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Once in the past when I was still a boy but now, that lady is on a long thing
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by chatinent: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
I have never cried but I have begged.and since I was born I have never knelt down for any babe.but I have begged a lady not to leave me.but that was long long ago in my ND.but now,omo I be Mr sendless.i dey collect numbers sef but to call na prob,na dem go con dey disturb why I just ghost.i swear I no get woman time,I swear

Oga begging is begging. Stop forming boss man.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? by Okonjo123(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
vckAllMods Lol, let him be nah. Na your vow Bros are u on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money / How Do You Define An Independent Woman?. / What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.