Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) (37380 Views)

I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time / Daring Experience Traveling By Boat From Eagle Island PH: Pics & Video / I'm Traveling By Air For The First Time And I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by seanjy4konji: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Next flight Heathrow...
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by xynerise: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
My first Turbulence experience sent some shivers down my spine grin
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by CELEBRITIZ(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
Guys to be honest I have never entered plane before. I need someone to make this dream of mine come true for me.

Thanks

Do you stay in Abuja ?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by jojothaiv(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
overdrive:
Didn't you people stop to eat at ore tongue
Flying eagles things..

NAIRALAND sha..
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Wealthinwealth1: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
Guys to be honest I have never entered plane before. I need someone to make this dream of mine come true for me.

Thanks
God will make it come true for you, jst trust Him. I hadn't too until last sat where I flew Air maroc from Nigeria to London on sat, it was a wonderful experience and I had lots of pictures too. But if ur scared of heights dont sit beside the windows cos it's scary but generally it's a wonderful experience

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by snapdragon00: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
To be sincere.....State to state travelling by plane nor dey fun

To me o.....I better just enter all those transport company moto with better air condition like God is good motor
Except say maybe I dey in a hurry or probably because of these insecurity on the high way..na im go make me enter plane

If not then na Normal motor sweet pass

Na interview i go so i needed to beat time. if i dey go back na by road
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Oluolad86(f): 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
DeBoyNewton:

Use ajino-moto and Pepsi; mix it together.
Works like magic, I'm talking from experience and it was prescribed to me by a nurse after using blood tonic.

I have never heard of this, I'll try it. Thanks so much
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by snapdragon00: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
segebobo:
Good & interesting narration you have there

The pilot do mistake, he for land the plane for canada cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by xynerise: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
DeBoyNewton:

Use ajino-moto and Pepsi; mix it together.
Works like magic, I'm talking from experience and it was prescribed to me by a nurse after using blood tonic.
Ajino-moto and Pepsi sounds like poison to me

1 Like

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by saphiere(f): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
CELEBRITIZ:

Do you stay in Abuja ?
No

1 Like

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by snapdragon00: 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
segebobo:

Chairman, lithosphere is land ó

cheesy i forget boss, e don teh weh i drop geography.
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by bigcee(m): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
overdrive:
Didn't you people stop to eat at ore tongue
Say Dem dey Sell gala and banana inside plane grin grin grin
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by neyobills: 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Moye04:
Nice one! Please who is also experiencing a non functional WhatsApp? Abi na only me? My WhatsApp no work again ooo

Its everywhere ooo I believe Zuckerberg is doing upgrade and not only WhatsApp but Instagram and Facebook too at least here for my side I hope everything will come through soon enough

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by OnuAmu: 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oluolad86:
Congrats, Amen to your prayer.

Please I need any blood tonic or name of herbs to boost my PCV (blood) I have tried ugu, milk and malt, they are not working. Thanks

Try garnishing beef liver and gizzard with vegetables

1 Like

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Vidor(m): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sirheny007:
You boarded a flight from Abuja to Lagos and you want to bring down Nairaland.

What should people like us - who have accumulated up to 700hrs on air to and fro Europe - do then?

grin

Na because of you ayra star sang Vibe killer
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Clash01: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:

Thanks

As I see the comment I know say na Nigerian girl post am. Always waiting for someone to do everything for them!

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by bigcee(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sirheny007:

What should people like us - who have accumulated up to 700hrs on air to and fro Europe - do then?

grin

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by snapdragon00: 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sleyanya1:
I enjoyed the tone in your narration.

Exciting and passionate cheesy
Thank u

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Oluolad86(f): 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
OnuAmu:

Try garnishing beef liver and gizzard with vegetables

Over a month, I have been combining at least 3 to 4 vegetables (Ugu, ebolo, garden egg leaves and waterleaf) still no improvement
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Timothyoj(m): 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sirheny007:

grin

Just sharing experience for people like is wey never enter too. I like the write up anyways and I hope to fly someday....
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Lamasta(m): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
Una no do stop over to piss and buy food, just asking for my village pipo dem
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by andy4d2ofus(m): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sirheny007:

grin
Abeg allow him express his experience. He would fly more times
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by OnuAmu: 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oluolad86:

Over a month, I have been combining at least 3 to 4 vegetables (Ugu, ebolo, garden egg leaves and waterleaf) still no improvement

Tried with liver?
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Moye04(m): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
neyobills:

Its everywhere ooo I believe Zuckerberg is doing upgrade and not only WhatsApp but Instagram and Facebook too at least here for my side I hope everything will come through soon enough
I hope so because this is serious oo. Hmmm
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by neyobills: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
snapdragon00:
This is an update to the previous thread here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6783357/traveling-air-first-time/7#106420545

So i boarded my plane this morning and i can say it was a great experience thanks to all your contributions and tips. Lemme start like this, I woke up so early as my flight was at 8:25 since it's my first time i needed to play safe to avoid stories that touch grin i didn't give my village people a chance in that aspect.

I arrived at the airport few minutes to 7 and by 7:10 i was done checking in and ready for boarding (I didn't expect it to be so fast and smooth tho)

That was how i started pressing my phone and carefully paying attention to the announcements that one could barely hear. (I think airports need to do better as some of us no dey understand that kind accents) cry They can just past the announcement on a screen for people to read, anyways what do i know? maybe people have not missed flight as a result of that.

Ehen so while waiting, i was just observing everything, i saw one bros seated behind me so i walked up to him and confessed. grin "Bros no vex, na my first flight bdis, abeg if dem announce air peace flight to lagos just let me know" he smiled and said i shouldn't worry. Few minutes later i heard the announcement naso i pack my things go join queue, kudos to air peace (unlike the other announcements i heard, they used one local accent to announce before the normal posh accent repeated the announcement so it was easy for me to know it's time to board.

They did the normal thing and i was inside the plane naso i just dey look like village boy. grin i followed the suggestion by some good NLanders and watched how to fasten a plane seat belt so it was not an issue, i no disgrace my ancestors. except for the air hostess that was rude when i asked her for my seat everything went fine, i was so calm and composed like i've done this before. The plane took off and few minutes later we're flying above the clouds i was just smiling all through then i felt a sharp pain in my left ear, boom i no dey hear well again. grin then i remembered i was told here, i just swallowed saliva and i'd regain my hearing, it continued through out the flight. some of the things i noticed through the flight was:

Majority of land, like 70 percent is uninhabited, i saw my knowledge of geography come into play as we ascend into the sky, i could easily identify all the different layers like atmosphere, lithosphere and the rest it was like we're traveling to space, asin after all science no dey lie oo but above all God is the greatest. My experience helped me to believe God more, like he created all these things, he has the power to do anything so why even doubt him. cool

At some point during the flight, the plane was vibrating and turning anyhow lol but i didnt panic because i remembered nairalanders told me about it, i was seated by the window and stayed awake all through. Like 20 minutes into the flight, the pilot said "for those of you sitting by the right if you look by the window we are just flying over ibadan" naso i look and was like, oga i no see ibadan here ooo na just thick cloud i see. cheesy
That was how i landed in lagos around 10am and the weather was looking like 4pm nawao. i enjoyed my flight sha and i hope to do this again, but next time it should be canada not lagos. grin

More flights to you bro,however to avoid stories that touch due to the accent in case of next time or international flights there is also flight information display screen at the airport which will indicate check in time just check the flight number on your ticket on the screen that should give you enough info on the boarding gate and check in time,more wins bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by snapdragon00: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
4gunners:
grin grin Congrats. There is always the first time for anything. I entered plane for the first time at the age of 26. I'm 27 now, but I've lost count of the number of times I've flown.

wow

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by snapdragon00: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pritipresh:
Finally, he has updated us. Glad it went well

yes thank you

1 Like

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Euster19: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Use
Ugu,milk and satch or tin tomatoes,,morning and night.

Please I need any blood tonic or name of herbs to boost my PCV (blood) I have tried ugu, milk and malt, they are not working. Thanks[/quote]
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Ejiyke24(m): 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oluolad86:
Congrats, Amen to your prayer.

Please I need any blood tonic or name of herbs to boost my PCV (blood) I have tried ugu, milk and malt, they are not working. Thanks
Try Gino tomatoe and Anstel malt,mix together and drink

1 Like

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by ChoguRoots: 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wow, thank God for you.
Lord, when will I ever enter a plane ooooo ���
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by blessedbanky: 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=Ademola47 post=106446174]Nice experience.

Let me tap from your grace.

Contact me for your IELTS online preparatory class

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures / Container Falls On A Fully Loaded Bus At Ojuelegba Bridge, Lagos / The Ikyogen Hills And Cattle Ranch In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.