Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. (44973 Views)

My Friend Was Denied A Well Paying Job Cause She Had A Leg Chain On / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by house10s: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2021
if u pay that for hnd wetin u go pay for direct.

u nah mugu.
paying for a girl fees weather she cheating or not.
n u not even married to her.

seriously how do dey breed men these days
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by kilisi(m): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2021
I don't believe this story one bit. It's just a stupid lie.

Even a mad man cannot be this stupid na.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by mirinder: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2021
If you give her that money, may unknown gunmen locate you. Simp
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by lomprico(m): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
I need reasonable people to give me some advise here on how I can deal with such a huge fiasco,
The money isn't really my problem but she cheat and she has never accepted once even though I've evidence.
Is it appropriate to help her? Or help and give her road out0 of my life cause her cheating lifestyle has caused me more trauma than everyday..
This lady knew I had accident last week for God
Men with experience I await your response

you want to give her so give her!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by kingthreat(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2021
Ask yourself this. If you were in her shoes, and she had money worth your pocket now? Will she do the same for you? What am I saying, "Will she even mingle with you?"
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Cowbell521: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
I need reasonable people to give me some advise here on how I can deal with such a huge fiasco,
The money isn't really my problem but she cheat and she has never accepted once even though I've evidence.
Is it appropriate to help her? Or help and give her road out0 of my life cause her cheating lifestyle has caused me more trauma than everyday..
Money is not your problem? U must be stupid. U no get siblings or family members? Money not your problem? One necklace go swallow everything u get! Better send whatever is shacking u to ur family members let them pray to God make E give u sense. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
I couldn't understand anything from what you wrote here. Use that 549k to enhance your English bro. Self development should be prioritized.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by mikywonder(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2021
My son u never get sense
Better use that money and play bet9ja
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Cheryph200(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2021
Some guys are funning, imagine 550k for a polytechnic fee.. God will bless you mumunism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Bobxin: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2021
Nonexisting1:
For even thinking about this for a second, bro your house address deserve to be given to unknown gunmen. The less simp that walk this earth the better.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by southsouthking(m): 10:51am On Oct 05, 2021
Simp

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Kimjongun: 10:52am On Oct 05, 2021
She is using you for the money, let her go

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Bobxin: 10:52am On Oct 05, 2021
mikywonder:
My son u never get sense
Better use that money and play bet9ja

Make e give am to him mama, him life go better
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by viktor88: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2021
She see you as a mugu.

My sister is currently doing her HND, she will finish end of this year. I have not spent half of that money till now( Fed poly)

Take the Red Pill.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Lazyreporta(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2021
Ynix:

Bros since the money is not the problem and she cheats do give away na grin. I have a cryptocurrency project in need of investors

What's the likely % and how many days, weeks or months
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Octopusssy(f): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
Since you don't know what to do with money, please give me. I promise to invest it wisely and give you a share of the returns.

Even Federal Universities don't charge that much, not to talk of a polytechnic. Mscheeeeew
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by frozen70(f): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:

If you don't make use of your natural sense at this stage

You will never ever make use of if again

That's all I can say
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by greggng: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:

If you like consider my advice but it worked for me. You have discovered she cheats on you ...that is a big red flag except you are a cheat yourself. On the issue of helping her, help for the sake of God not for selfish reason . Life doesn't end up in sex ...there is more to life. This same lady might be your helper in future. Nobody knows tomorrow . If you believe the money is much , you can find away to make enquiry from her school and give her what you feel is the right amount .

If you have this in mind , your stress will be less. Tell her you are helping for God sake ...that you understand she cheats on you ...that's a red flag for you . THST she should enjoy the help while it last
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by sweetyme001(f): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2021
xest:
Are you her father?
Secondly,don't you have siblings?
Is he Bleep.ing his siblings?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by greggng: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Chiffy: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:

You have evidence that she is cheating and you are contemplating giving her virtually $1,000!!!
Bros pity yourself na. Na low self-esteem dey worry you say you no fit find other more respectable women?
Free this girl and get yourself a better one. If not your case go become example for others to learn from.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Bobxin: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2021
Cowbell521:
Money is not your problem? U must be stupid. U no get siblings or family members? Money not your problem? One necklace go swallow everything u get! Better send whatever is shacking u to ur family members let them pray to God make E give u sense. Mumu

God bless u bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by mikywonder(m): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2021
Bobxin:

Make e give am to him mama, him life go better

As him say money no be him problem

Maybe he has been giving him mama money. To beat him just dey hungry me walahi

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by ayotade09(m): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2021
The 549k is it with full plot of land ? But since you said money is not your problem you are free to give a dead wise man once investing in human is one of the greatest investment
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by sweetyme001(f): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2021
chumaster:
As in her parents wey you be? undecided undecided

Have you given such money to any of your sisters?��
is he bleeping his sisters?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Kurtis02(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2021
Women dey enjoy dieangry angry

Imagine one babe get like 3 of this mumu Op as Boyfriend. 500k+ for HND.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Bobxin: 10:56am On Oct 05, 2021
sweetyme001:
Is he Bleep.ing his siblings?

sweetyme001:
is he bleeping his sisters?

Na only she dey to bleep?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Mideriks04(f): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2021
Please dash me half of that money and I will use it to learn the skill I have always wanted to learn and set myself up..in 6 months time, you won't recognize me again...help somebody rather than wasting it abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
The juju she used on you and the vegetable she made you eat has caused you confusion and made you helpless.
You want to give money that you won't be able to account to the police. Don't commit suicide if by next week you hear that the money is for her main boy friend or it was used to rent hall for her wedding.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Bobxin: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2021
Mideriks04:
Please dash me half of that money and I will use it to learn the skill I have always wanted to learn and set myself up..in 6 months time, you won't recognize me again...help somebody rather than wasting it abeg

wow!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by afamaustin(m): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2021
Give her if u HV the money. We rise by lifting others
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Bobxin: 11:01am On Oct 05, 2021
[s]
afamaustin:
Give her if u HV the money. We rise by lifting others
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband / Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.