Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

My 1 Years Old Is A Witch - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 1 Years Old Is A Witch (42980 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by respect80(m): 1:21am On Oct 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. The psychosis I spoke of happened long before the diagnosis came. All the individuals I spoke up where not known by anyone to experience such but after listening to them babbling on on several occasions, I realized what it was and suggested that a professional be involved so the could get treatment in time. undecided

Anyone can, when stressed, experience a psychotic break and it is not something you first need to be diagnosed with. undecided

2. I never hoped a human would be the source of information such as this. I actually expected you to provide peer reviewed documents at least so we can go from there. Information from a human is nothing more than mere opinions until verified or at least validated by other sane beings. undecided

3. I believe in God, yes. But I would not consider my self a religious person since I deal in facts(Truth), and not hearsay. undecided

The psychosis I spoke of happened long before the diagnosis came. All the individuals I spoke up where not known by anyone to experience such but after listening to them babbling on on several occasions, I realized what it was and suggested that a professional be involved so the could get treatment in time.
I believe you to be a knowledgeable person by the way you think, but you shouldn't allow your assumptions to becloud your sense of judgment. Read the bolded line from your own words and you will understand that you went straight to assume that they were not in their right state of mind to be saying(blabbing) the way you saw them did. Note that you made this conclusion on your own even when a professional hasn't confirmed such.
If we judge by this standard, then everyone including doctors and people who work in every professional field would have to carry a certificate of sanity with them before their advice or opinion can be taken seriously.

I never hoped a human would be the source of information such as this. I actually expected you to provide peer reviewed documents at least so we can go from there. Information from a human is nothing more than mere opinions until verified or at least validated by other sane beings
Information don't automatically test themselves and transfer themselves into books or documents. Human ought to first get an information before talking of its verification so I don't think it would be right to rule out human being a source of information.
I can assure you that the information I gave you was peer reviewed just that it's not documented in papers or the web, but I don't think you would consider it false simply for the fact that you ain't among the peer who witnessed the incident.
Oh no, I think the last sentence in bold completely betrays common logic as I don't need any validation to believe that a human and not a robot is behind your Monika and trying to make a point on the topic at hand.

I believe in God, yes. But I would not consider my self a religious person since I deal in facts(Truth), and not hearsay

I'm glad you admitted that you believe in God. I do not wish to question your belief in a God or even gods, but it surely points to the fact that you believe in spirituality. So, claiming to believe only in truths and facts doesn't conform with spirituality therefore I would urge you to believe spirituality also and not just truths and facts alone since God is a spirit.

Somethings are better left unsaid because there is more reality to the reality we humans call reality-my opinion.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kobojunkie: 2:24am On Oct 06, 2021
respect80:
1. If we judge by this standard, then everyone including doctors and people who work in every professional field would have to carry a certificate of sanity with them before their advice or opinion can be taken seriously.

2. I can assure you that the information I gave you was peer reviewed just that it's not documented in papers or the web, but I don't think you would consider it false simply for the fact that you ain't among the peer who witnessed the incident.
Oh no, I think the last sentence in bold completely betrays common logic as I don't need any validation to believe that a human and not a robot is behind your Monika and trying to make a point on the topic at hand.

3. So, claiming to believe only in truths and facts doesn't conform with spirituality therefore I would urge you to believe spirituality also and not just truths and facts alone since God is a spirit.

Somethings are better left unsaid because there is more reality to the reality we humans call reality-my opinion.
1. Doctors and professionals are humans hence they also have their personal opinions on issues. We look to them however, not for their personal ideas and opinions but instead for professional advice which we consider valid and verifiable - this way sanity is verified. undecided

2. You are free to believe that I am human behind this moniker, but how do you prove that belief is more than just an opinion you have chosen to accept as your truth? undecided

3. I believe in God and I believe that God is Spirit and He is ruler over all Spirits. God is True and His Word is Truth and Law over all spirits in His Kingdom. So, I am thinking you and I don't even begin to worship the same God at all. undecided
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by AbarisFather(m): 3:09am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old. After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me. After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch

She's not o0h. You have to think twice b4 making decisions you can't amend forever.
Life's up and down, the economy isn't stable. Things are hard at the moment. Businesses are dwindling p/s.

Who's child is a witch in Aso Rock that's making Nigeria getting shitty everyday going about borrowing money � upandan

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by socialmediaman: 3:28am On Oct 06, 2021
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by AbarisFather(m): 3:40am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

I don't know but 3 pastors cannot lie to me

You have a whole lot of problems to solve for yourself and not the innocent child.

If I'm to be one of those men you visited for consultation, I would also have something to say in other to keep my abracadabra in place.

They have manipulating ways for you to bring about who you don't like and who you are suspecting in your family, neighborhood so they can twist it in a way that will make you believe whatever they tell you..THAT GIRL IS INNO.......

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by sisisioge: 5:43am On Oct 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Op is really nuts! Biko search out your wife's family house, sebi you went somewhere to marry her, and go and drop the child there. After that, they will say na your mother, siblings, landlord, neighbours etc until they turn you into a real lunatic. I no pity you....you deserve the stress they are pushing you towards. Hear from God directly.....gently worship God on your own without involving hungry mind readers....them no deyhear.

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by MyPoint: 5:51am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Thank you for the suggestion I will take her tomorrow morning

You will be arrested for false information.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by femi4: 5:53am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old. After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me. After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch
You and pastor are a fool. You should be in jail by now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by MyPoint: 5:57am On Oct 06, 2021
pocohantas:
Poor child.

Daddy is mad and mummy is nowhere to be found.

Smart guy.

See as you subtly told him that he is mad and that his wife is no where to be found. .

And the mumu man said thank you and he is ready to comply.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Rickmann: 6:05am On Oct 06, 2021
respect80:

If you truly believe in God then why is the issue of a child being a witch a mystery to you?
I'm not in support of the way the op plans to treat the child because he is not supposed to look at the child as the witch, rather it is the spirit that possesses the innocent child that he ought to battle with if he believes in spirituality.

So what we should understand here is to stop misinterpreting the child as a witch instead of the spirit of witchcraft that may have possessed the innocent child. Tnx.
Lest I forget, witchcraft is real, unlike the way most people born in this digital age think.
Witchcraft, dark magic, demonism etc are as old as man on earth.

I'm not disputing the fact that witchcraft exists, of course it does exist..my question is, in this case,what if the problem is actually from him? What if the problem is just physical ( management issues)... Not every problem in life is spiritual.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Vision101(m): 6:22am On Oct 06, 2021
@AutoChick4U
So why can't they deliver her? Don't fall prey to fake pastors.

@me
You guys can't see that this guy was just joking. Look at his Monika. No normal person will think this. grin
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by FikkyolaE(m): 6:39am On Oct 06, 2021
Rickmann:

I'm not disputing the fact that witchcraft exists, of course it does exist..my question is, in this case,what if the problem is actually from him? What if the problem is just physical ( management issues)... Not every problem in life is spiritual.
you are right he didnt check his life before shouting witch everywhere
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by ruggedtimi(m): 6:43am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:
pastor wey dey see witch no fit see sure 100 odd?
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by respect80(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Doctors and professionals are humans hence they also have their personal opinions on issues. We look to them however, not for their personal ideas and opinions but instead for professional advice which we consider valid and verifiable - this way sanity is verified. undecided

2. You are free to believe that I am human behind this moniker, but how do you prove that belief is more than just an opinion you have chosen to accept as your truth? undecided

3. I believe in God and I believe that God is Spirit and He is ruler over all Spirits. God is True and His Word is Truth and Law over all spirits in His Kingdom. So, I am thinking you and I don't even begin to worship the same God at all. undecided

1- I wonder how we often adhere to one particular sense of view when it suit our narrative and still deny or even ridicule that same sense of view when it does not suit our narrative.
Science is the ultimate source of knowledge as far as the world is concerned today, yes, but does science have an answer for every world problem today? No
You saying that you believe only in verifiable facts does not even conform with early scientific approach because science was not rigid from its beginning. Most of the knowledge we have as science today were once someone's opinion and personal idea.
Man may not have survived and advanced from his early ages if he strictly relied on every idea to be scientifically validated and accepted before being put into use. In other words, some scientific knowledge were actually birthed from non scientific knowledge at some point in time.

2- Yes, I chose to believe that you are a human behind this moniker and the fact is that if my opinion happens to be the fact, whether it is proven or not, it does not change the fact that it is the fact and not merely my opinion. However, my opinion in that case remains a fact that wasn't proven, but that doesn't change it from what it is-the fact!

3- The only problem I have with number 3 is the fact that you seem to talk from a logical point of view and you simply relied on scientific sense of judgment while making your points in number 1 and 2, but here you're stating clearly that you believe in God and that God is spirit and a ruler over all spirit in his kingdom and that his words are true and this sounds more like a contradiction of your sense of judgment in your point 1 and 2. The question is, how do we get out of this argument if I now ask you to prove the God you believe in, his kingdom and his spirituality in a verifiable manner?
The fact is, let's stop accepting only things the white sell to us as knowledge while discrediting our own selves and the source of knowledge we have simply before the whites came because there is more to life than meet the eyes. Life should be flexible because everything can not completely revolve around science, no.
The whites came and made us believed that magic is an illusion, science is the only source of knowledge, changed our traditions and religion, took away the brilliant brains they identified would be useful to them, but here we are still clinging and relying solely only what the whites claim to have been proven scientifically.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Ola17: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2021
respect80:

If you truly believe in God then why is the issue of a child being a witch a mystery to you?
I'm not in support of the way the op plans to treat the child because he is not supposed to look at the child as the witch, rather it is the spirit that possesses the innocent child that he ought to battle with if he believes in spirituality.

So what we should understand here is to stop misinterpreting the child as a witch instead of the spirit of witchcraft that may have possessed the innocent child. Tnx.
Lest I forget, witchcraft is real, unlike the way most people born in this digital age think.
Witchcraft, dark magic, demonism etc are as old as man on earth.

If you are so sure that witchcraft, “demonism”, dark magic and whatnots exist, why not prove it and claim millions of dollars ?

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by AutoChick4U(f): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2021
Vision101:
@AutoChick4U
So why can't they deliver her? Don't fall prey to fake pastors.

@me
You guys can't see that this guy was just joking. Look at his Monika. No normal person will think this. grin
Unless that o.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by respect80(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2021
Rickmann:

You may be right about the fact that the op didn't check well before making his claims, but that doesn't change the fact that he might also be right about his experience. Though I still remain with the opinion that no human being is a witch, humans can only serve as vessel from which witchcraft powers can be made to manifest physically. Some witch desire a human or animal form to manifest their powers and achieve their goals.

The first 100 comments I read seems to share the opinion that the op must be stupid to even think of witchcraft and I felt hypocrisy couldn't be more glaring because I don't think those 100 comments were made by atheist or perhaps, scientists who don't believe in the existence of witches and demons.
Most of them making such comments and calling the op all sorts of names are probably religious people who go to churches and mosques praying, binding and casting the so called witches and wizards they claim does not exist. So you see?
Hypocrisy is real. Create another thread now and ask them to share their experiences on how demons and witches attacked them and you will still find a lot of the monikers ridiculing op and calling him names narrating their stories on what witches and wizards did to them.
I hope you understand my point now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by respect80(m): 8:02am On Oct 06, 2021
Ola17:

If you are so sure that witchcraft, “demonism”, dark magic and whatnots exist, why not prove it and claim millions of dollars ?

I can't keep repeating myself here and there on a single thread. I urge you to go through the thread especially from page 4 and you will find my responses therein.
Except you are an atheist in which case the argument would take a different dimension, if you believe in the existence of some sort of God or gods as the case may be, but disbelieve the existence of witchcraft powers, demonism etc then there is no point arguing with you.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Ola17: 8:21am On Oct 06, 2021
respect80:

I can't keep repeating myself here and there on a single thread. I urge you to go through the thread especially from page 4 and you will find my responses therein.
Except you are an atheist in which case the argument would take a different dimension, if you believe in the existence of some sort of God or gods as the case may be, but disbelieve the existence of witchcraft powers, demonism etc then there is no point arguing with you.

I’m not an atheist and also do not believe in religious concept of god.
I see religion simply as a cope mechanism as most of its supernatural claims can’t not be demonstrated.

Can you demonstrate your beliefs and win some money?
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:37am On Oct 06, 2021
chatinent:
Your pastor is the witch.

You are a wizard too if you cannot surmount any shortcomings in your life but attribute it to withcraft!

Me just pity the poor child, and wife for having sb like you.

Prophet go use you build duplex.
he needs a psych evaluation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Jman06(m): 8:41am On Oct 06, 2021
chatinent:

Three witches plus you, four.
Lmao

No be small thing o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by respect80(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2021
Ola17:

I’m not an atheist and also do not believe in religious concept of god.
I see religion simply as a cope mechanism as most of its supernatural claims can’t not be demonstrated.

Can you demonstrate your beliefs and win some money?

If you are not an atheist and you don't believe in the concept of god from a religious standpoint then what are you and which side of the veil do you belong?

I have no way to demonstrate the existence of witchcraft powers to you here on NL also because I'm not a witch but I have witnessed on two live occasions where people who practice the act confessed to their crimes in public.
Finally, use that money of yours to buy enough data that can last you for sometimes rather than promising me to win money by proving my points cos I didn't use won money to buy the phone and data I'm using to type this.
Tnx
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Dliquidmetal(m): 8:51am On Oct 06, 2021
Ola17:

They wont o grin they would only start spewing gibberish now and stray off topic.....very predictable bunch

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Ola17: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2021
respect80:

If you are not an atheist and you don't believe in the concept of god from a religious standpoint then what are you and which side of the veil do you belong?

I have no way to demonstrate the existence of witchcraft powers to you here on NL also because I'm not a witch but I have witnessed on two live occasions where people who practice the act confessed to their crimes in public.
Finally, use that money of yours to buy enough data that can last you for sometimes rather than promising me to win money by proving my points cos I didn't use won money to buy the phone and data I'm using to type this.
Tnx

cheesy
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by respect80(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2021
Ola17:

cheesy
cheesy
E funny abi?
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Ola17: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2021
respect80:

cheesy
E funny abi?

E funny one kind cheesy

I would've passed for an agnostic but I don’t like labels. I’m genuinely looking for proof or manifestation of the supernatural but all my searches so have haven’t yielded any result as most of the practitioners give one excuse or the other for the failure of their god or charms to work.

So you see, this is why I’d like it if you can be able to demonstrate your claims.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Heartdanny(f): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2021
I thought is only in Nollywood we hear things like this I never believed that a father could be this senseless to see his wife or 1yr 6month child as a witch. Mr man is that how frustrated you are? Your so called pastors have finished your life please live the innocent child out of your miserable life Ewu.

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by ElValiente(m): 10:14am On Oct 06, 2021
MidasO1:
you're an idiot.
big fool
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy e pain am grin grin

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by respect80(m): 10:18am On Oct 06, 2021
Ola17:

E funny one kind cheesy

I would've passed for an agnostic but I don’t like labels. I’m genuinely looking for proof or manifestation of the supernatural but all my searches so have haven’t yielded any result as most of the practitioners give one excuse or the other for the failure of their god or charms to work.

So you see, this is why I’d like it if you can be able to demonstrate your claims.
Hmmm
I thought as much.
Unfortunately, that's the kind of world we live in and that is why I find it difficult to judge people for what they believe or chose not to believe because as uniquely as science claims every human being is, that's exactly how unique I think the things which made people to believe or disbelieve something is.
No one knows exactly what is going on in another individuals head or body.
But within me, I believe there's still more to the physically and generally accepted reality we all accept. That is, I believe there's still a reality beyond the reality we all accept, not sure though, but this is my dispassionate creed.
Again, I possess no witchcraft powers to demonstrate to you here on NL, but that doesn't mean I haven't come across circumstances that made me believe their existence.
Finally, I would advise you to hope not to encounter or be at the mercy of one while carrying out your research for a demonstration of their powers.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Rilwayne001: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old.

After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me.

After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch?

Must be real ment

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Midas01: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2021
grin
ThankYouGod:
Take the innocent girl to a motherless home.

Tell them her father has run mad and the mother is nowhere to be found.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by AkalaJ: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2021
Op. You and your pastor are both mad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems / Reverend Sisters Dance Kizz Daniel's 'Buga' (video) / Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.