Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

My 1 Years Old Is A Witch - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 1 Years Old Is A Witch (42978 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Wahala for people wey fit feed masses.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Shokoloko(f): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
Jimbadly:

I want to adopt that girl. Send me a pm.
I don't think he wants his kid to get any sort of help. He wants to punish his baby for "witchcraft" by leaving the girl in an orphanage

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Longsleeve: 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
MidasO1:
mention your state first.
don't be ashamed to
The worst thing you can do to yourself is lying

Akwa ibom has witches that flies in the night and also pastors that proscribe witches and you know it.. so Mariah isn't wrong to ask which state..

I'm from Rivers State by the way so I know you guys too well..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by mariahAngel(f): 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
MidasO1:
keep Akwa Ibom state out of your mouth before I troll you.
You have quite a good reputation here on this forum, don't lose it by making tribal statements.
I won't stand you talk rubbish against my state and let you get away with it
you have been warned

No need to get worked up!

Now, answer this question honestly; What state has the highest number of innocent little children thrown on the streets and left to die of hunger and thirst for being (accused of) witches?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Handsomejok: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
This message is for the mother if you can see this message I know you are also a member of this forum don't hesitate to contact me on my Facebook or you are free to come to my family house to pick your daughter don't worry I Will not harass you please come and take your daughter . Please act now because I am not happy to take her to motherless home but it is my only option for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Jimbadly: 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Shokoloko:

I don't think he wants his kid to get any sort of help. He wants to punish his baby for "witchcraft" by leaving the girl in an orphanage

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Perhaps he just doesn't want anything to do with the girl anymore.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Shokoloko(f): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:
This message is for the mother if you can see this message I know you are also a member of this forum don't hesitate to contact me on my Facebook or you are free to come to my family house to pick your daughter don't worry I Will not harass you please come and take your daughter . Please act now because I am not happy to take her to motherless home but it is my only option for now.
Its not your only option.

There are several Living Faith churches, Redeemed Churches that will be happy to "deliver" undecided your baby.

Your shop burned down and that is the cause of your current situation not witchcraft.

If you drop this baby in an orphanage, the earth will drop you in an orphanage.

I'm out of this despicable, disgusting thread.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by ElValiente(m): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
I bet my left ball. You're from Akwa Ibom cheesy

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by mariahAngel(f): 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
Shokoloko:

Its not your only option.

There are several Living Faith churches, Redeemed Churches that will be happy to "deliver" undecided your baby.

Your shop burned down and that is the cause of your current situation not witchcraft.

If you drop this baby in an orphanage, the earth will drop you in an orphanage.

I'm out of this despicable, disgusting thread.

grin grin grin

You know what? it scares me to imagine what the child is going through at this very moment. And to think the father who should protect her from any and everything in this world is her worst betrayer.

Who knows if he even feeds her... undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by idahme(m): 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
What did I just read, you need a psychologist as well as the reorientation of your mind. You consult agents of darkness that perambulate to and fro looking for whom to devour. Unfortunately, you have been devoured. A common man called your child a witch and you took it hook line and sinker without appropriate rebuking? It's really a shame, what a disgusting writeup.

5 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by respect80(m): 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
Rickmann:

Nigerians and their stupid superstitious way of reasoning..always blaming someone else for their misfortune. Rubbish!I

You had better seek the face of God and also check urself to know where your problem is from.

If you truly believe in God then why is the issue of a child being a witch a mystery to you?
I'm not in support of the way the op plans to treat the child because he is not supposed to look at the child as the witch, rather it is the spirit that possesses the innocent child that he ought to battle with if he believes in spirituality.

So what we should understand here is to stop misinterpreting the child as a witch instead of the spirit of witchcraft that may have possessed the innocent child. Tnx.
Lest I forget, witchcraft is real, unlike the way most people born in this digital age think.
Witchcraft, dark magic, demonism etc are as old as man on earth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kobojunkie: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
respect80:
If you truly believe in God then why is the issue of a child being a witch a mystery to you?
I'm not in support of the way the op plans to treat the child because he is not supposed to look at the child as the witch, rather it is the spirit that possesses the innocent child that he ought to battle with if he believes in spirituality.

So what we should understand hear is to stop misinterpreting the child as a witch instead of the spirit of witchcraft that may have possessed the innocent child. Tnx.
Lest I forget, witchcraft is real, unlike the way most people born in this digital age think.
Witchcraft, dark magic, demonism etc are as old as man on earth.
The Op said witchcraft, you say possession. So which one, and which God ? undecided

Last I checked, witchcraft requires that the one involved be a wiling participant so how can a 1-year old be involved in that which it is barely conscious of? undecided

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by respect80(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The Op said witchcraft, you say possession. So which one, and which God ? undecided

Last I checked, witchcraft requires that the one involved be a wiling participant so how can a 1-year old be involved in that which it is barely conscious of? undecided

The bolded is not true in every case of witchcraft and that is why most people misunderstand the concept of witchcraft.
In some cases the individual that is regarded as a witch is simply a vessel through which witchcraft powers can be manifested or operate from especially in a case of early (from the womb or immediately after birth) possession.
Let's not go too deep because I don't even have the strength but I have seen and heard terrible things from live confessions by those who participate in this evil called witchcraft.

Most Nigerians when they come online, they try to form civilization by disregarding spirituality, but behind the scenes, you see them running from one church to another praying for one uncle, aunty, grandma or grandpa to die so they can be successful in life and when I think of this I don't know how to better define hypocrisy.

I also don't like people to believe that someone even if the person is truly a witch is responsible for their woes because the mind also wields its power when spirituality is involved.
80 percent of people don't actually go to church solely for the worship of the God they believe instead they go to pray for breakthrough and to be assured that their misfortune is not ordinary.
Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
respect80:

The bolded is not true in every case of witchcraft and that is why most people misunderstand the concept of witchcraft.
In some cases the individual that is regarded as a witch is simply a vessel through which witchcraft powers can be manifested or operate from especially in a case of early (from the womb or immediately after birth) possession.
Let's not go too deep because I don't even have the strength but I have seen and heard terrible things from live confessions by those who participate in this evil called witchcraft.

Most Nigerians when they come online, they try to form civilization by disregarding spirituality, but behind the scenes, you see them running from one church to another praying for one uncle, aunty, grandma or grandpa to die so they can be successful in life and when I think of this I don't know how to better define hypocrisy.

I also don't like people to believe that someone even if the person is truly is responsible for their woes because the mind also wields its power when spirituality is involved.
Peace
I am interested in going deep into these ideas you claim you have of witchcraft. What is the source of your information so I an read up on it myself. undecided

Just so you are aware, those who run from one church(babalawo shrine) to another, praying for someone else to die, are just as deluded as the OP is and probably need to be locked up in a psych ward somewhere. undecided

4 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by jesmond3945: 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old. After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me. After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch
you and the pastors have mental issues.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Go to head bridge Otu Nkwo and shout I love Buhari and hate Nnamdi kanu 20 times I know before the 10th time . You won't hear yourself say the 11th one mumu. God will punish you for calling a girl that doesn't know anything a witch .

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by respect80(m): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am interested in going deep into these ideas you claim you have of witchcraft. What is the source of your information so I an read up on it myself. undecided
Fortunately and unfortunately for you, I am the source of this information because I have witnessed on two occasions where people confessed to the crimes they committed in their witchcraft world, but if you are in doubt, you can continue your research by creating a thread seeking peoples opinions on whether witchcraft is real or not.
Na who see, na him know...

If you will permit me to ask a question then I would ask if you are a religious person or not.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by jesmond3945: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
respect80:

I also don't like people to believe that someone even if the person is truly a witch is responsible for their woes because the mind also wields its power when spirituality is involved.
80 percent of people don't actually go to church solely for the worship of the God they believe instead they go to pray for breakthrough and to be assured that their misfortune is not ordinary.
Peace
just take that baby to a white family, she would be clothed, fed, schooled. You won't even recognize the baby anymore. Africa we are very wicked. God is far from us.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
respect80:

Fortunately and unfortunately for you, I am the source of this information because I have witnessed on two occasions where people confessed to the crimes they committed in their witchcraft world, but if you are in doubt, you can continue your research by creating a thread seeking peoples opinions on whether witchcraft is real or not.

If you will permit me to ask a question then I would ask if you are a religious person or not.
You are the source of the information you spew? undecided

I have also witnessed psychotic individuals confess to crimes they could never have committed because their were no victims- it was all in their minds - but what has that got to do with anything real? undecided

I am not looking for opinions ,but facts . undecided

7 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by jesmond3945: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
respect80:

those guys that confessed are mentally sick due to poverty affliction.

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by respect80(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are the source of the information you spew? undecided

I have also witnessed psychotic individuals confess to crimes they could never have committed because their were no victims- it was all in their minds - but what has that got to do with anything real? undecided

I am not looking for opinions ,but facts . undecided

It's good you actually called them psychotic individuals perhaps they were diagnosed and said to be psychotic, but unfortunately the people involved in the two cases I witnessed were not diagnosed or known to be psychotic.
Why are you asking if I'm the source of the information I spew? Is it not a human being you hoped would be the source of such information or do you think a tree own a nairaland account? cheesy
You failed to answer my question whereas you expect me to answer every of your question.
Are you a religious person?
Don't ignore my question this time please...
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
respect80:
1. It's good you actually called them psychotic individuals perhaps they were diagnosed and said to be psychotic, but unfortunately the people involved in the two cases I witnessed were not diagnosed or known to be psychotic.
2. Why are you asking if I'm the source of the information I spew? Is it not a human being you hoped would be the source of such information or do you think a tree own a nairaland account? cheesy
You failed to answer my question whereas you expect me to answer every of your question.
3.Are you a religious person?
Don't ignore my question this time please...
1. The psychosis I spoke of happened long before the diagnosis came. All the individuals I spoke up where not known by anyone to experience such but after listening to them babbling on on several occasions, I realized what it was and suggested that a professional be involved so the could get treatment in time. undecided

Anyone can, when stressed, experience a psychotic break and it is not something you first need to be diagnosed with. undecided

2. I never hoped a human would be the source of information such as this. I actually expected you to provide peer reviewed documents at least so we can go from there. Information from a human is nothing more than mere opinions until verified or at least validated by other sane beings. undecided

3. I believe in God, yes. But I would not consider my self a religious person since I deal in facts(Truth), and not hearsay. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by minasi4841: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old. After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me. After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch

You're for real or looking for comments?
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by minasi4841: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:

I don't know but 3 pastors cannot lie to me

I blame nollywood for this. E no go tey u go kill that pikin
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by mac04: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:
You are suffering from mental paralysis, fool

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
minasi4841:

You're for real or looking for comments?
He's for real.... He has a thread about how he chased his wife off early last year

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by radiance26(f): 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
I pray you don't regret your actions,your wife must have being through hell in your hands.Abeg na your wife and daughter spoil Nigeria? Businesses are going through rough time right now,no thanks to COVID-19 and our poor economy.Pls have a rethink,life is up and down.

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by TheWolfen(m): 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
Things I read on nairaland enhh
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by armyofone(m): 12:00am On Oct 06, 2021
Your poverty state is getting inside your head.
Your daughter is not a witch. You and those church people have psychological issues.

Go to the hospital for complete check up, blood work and lab analysis of your blood.

Your pastors are exploiting your situation. Stop going to them.

5 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by armyofone(m): 12:04am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

None of the above

Yes, you are paranoid. Calling your wife and daughter witches is one sign of paranoid disorder.

Soon you will start telling us you are seeing imaginary flying something on the wall.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by respect80(m): 12:29am On Oct 06, 2021
jesmond3945:
those guys that confessed are mentally sick due to poverty affliction.

You may be right, but if we judge by this standard, would it not mean that everyone must own a certificate of sanity before ones sanity would be justified when one talks?
In other words, I'm not sure if you are sane by assuming that people who confessed to be diabolic are mentally deranged or poverty stricken and you are not even sure if me who is mentioning you now is mentally stable, so the question is who then should be taken seriously when he/she talks?
And that reminds me, one of the 2 people I saw confessed wasn't poverty stricken and non of them were diagnosed or known to be psychotic before and when they made the confession.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by MidasO1(m): 12:54am On Oct 06, 2021
ElValiente:
I bet my left ball. You're from Akwa Ibom cheesy
you're an idiot.
big fool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems / Reverend Sisters Dance Kizz Daniel's 'Buga' (video) / Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.