Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. (50240 Views)

How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise / I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by MansoryMX(m): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
Dear All,

I need your candid advise on these matters that touch the heart. I got married last year to the mother of my beautiful daughter sometime in August last year during the COVID lock down. The marriage was against my wishes and due to parental pressure. Prior to marrying my wife, I was doing a good job by making sure I take good care of my daughter and the mom. My daughter just turned 2 in July and has already started going to school. My wife and I met online and started dating immediately after our first sexual encounter. Along the line she got pregnant and we started having misunderstandings. We both decided we will keep the baby because I made a vow with God not to abort any child with any woman I impregnate.

However, to cut the story short we both agreed we won't get married and her parents were cool with it as long as I take care of their daughter and my child. Then came COVID and during the events of the lockdown, I entered into a relationship with a Chemical Engineer that earns a 7 figure monthly salary. The relationship lasted for months but my mom never supported the relationship and did everything to make sure I break up with this lovely lady in a bid to marry my baby mama. I was against it knowing fully well that she is very quarrelsome and dramatic. I had inner peace with my lockdown girlfriend. Till now I still miss her and want to be with her despite being married to my wife who is always looking for ways to suspect me for one thing or the other. She has even threatened that if she catch me cheating, she will cheat back.

My marriage for the past 1 year has been full of problems, drama, and even attempted violence. My wife just graduated from Uni and is about to go in for her NYSC. I am even praying she gets posted out of Lagos preferably the North. This marriage has drained me of all my resources and has taken away a lot from me. My wife doesn't appreciate the good I do for her and my daughter. She is always quick to judge me and criticize for every small mistake I make. She nags all the time and always want to pick a fight for bullshit reasons. I don't find my wife attractive anymore and I have lost every desire to have sex with her from the first day we married in August last year.

She gets upset when female colleagues at work call me. I had considered resigning because we had an issue over my boss at work who always calls me for work related stuff. I am not on good terms with my mom because she engineered this marriage against my own wishes. My wife and I don't have a good relationship. It has gotten so bad that we don't sleep in the same room anymore. I had to leave the house for some time to stay in an accommodation provided by my work place so I can have inner peace and regain my sanity.

I am so pained because of my relationship that ended abruptly. I tried getting back with my Ex whom I still love but now she doesn't want to have anything to do with me despite how much I still love her. My question is, should I still try to win my ex over or find another woman? As for my marriage, I consider it dead and over. I don't care what my parents particularly my mom will do. I don't bleeping care anymore. All I want is my love to come back to my life and end this toxic marriage.

First Bleep up, you took a girl you met online serious to an extent of marrying her.

Second Bleep up! You allowed yourself to be bullied abi pressured into marrying her either by her or your mom or even Holy Spirit.

I just want you ask you one question bro. Are you a man or a woman?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Alhajiemeritus: 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
The Genesis of this problem is FORNICATION.
Youths of today should please stop fornicating.
It's against the will of God.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Karleb(m): 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
I don talk before and I go still talk am again. I would go against my parents wishes to be with a girl from another tribe, religion or race so long she's got want I want in a woman.

Afterall, it's my marriage, not their's.

If it didn't eventually work out, then I'd have myself to blame.

My advice is, your marriage is young. Divorce that woman, go back to your ex. Beg and seek for her forgiveness. If care isn't taken, that woman might lead you to your grave.

If to say na me jam that your girl ehn? grin
Why would you leave a woman that could propell your future to be with a ... angry.?

You should have learnt from the P Square story.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by OfficialAPCNig: 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
Dear All,

I need your candid advise on these matters that touch the heart. I got married last year to the mother of my beautiful daughter sometime in August last year during the COVID lock down. The marriage was against my wishes and due to parental pressure. Prior to marrying my wife, I was doing a good job by making sure I take good care of my daughter and the mom. My daughter just turned 2 in July and has already started going to school. My wife and I met online and started dating immediately after our first sexual encounter. Along the line she got pregnant and we started having misunderstandings. We both decided we will keep the baby because I made a vow with God not to abort any child with any woman I impregnate.

However, to cut the story short we both agreed we won't get married and her parents were cool with it as long as I take care of their daughter and my child. Then came COVID and during the events of the lockdown, I entered into a relationship with a Chemical Engineer that earns a 7 figure monthly salary. The relationship lasted for months but my mom never supported the relationship and did everything to make sure I break up with this lovely lady in a bid to marry my baby mama. I was against it knowing fully well that she is very quarrelsome and dramatic. I had inner peace with my lockdown girlfriend. Till now I still miss her and want to be with her despite being married to my wife who is always looking for ways to suspect me for one thing or the other. She has even threatened that if she catch me cheating, she will cheat back.

My marriage for the past 1 year has been full of problems, drama, and even attempted violence. My wife just graduated from Uni and is about to go in for her NYSC. I am even praying she gets posted out of Lagos preferably the North. This marriage has drained me of all my resources and has taken away a lot from me. My wife doesn't appreciate the good I do for her and my daughter. She is always quick to judge me and criticize for every small mistake I make. She nags all the time and always want to pick a fight for bullshit reasons. I don't find my wife attractive anymore and I have lost every desire to have sex with her from the first day we married in August last year.

She gets upset when female colleagues at work call me. I had considered resigning because we had an issue over my boss at work who always calls me for work related stuff. I am not on good terms with my mom because she engineered this marriage against my own wishes. My wife and I don't have a good relationship. It has gotten so bad that we don't sleep in the same room anymore. I had to leave the house for some time to stay in an accommodation provided by my work place so I can have inner peace and regain my sanity.

I am so pained because of my relationship that ended abruptly. I tried getting back with my Ex whom I still love but now she doesn't want to have anything to do with me despite how much I still love her. My question is, should I still try to win my ex over or find another woman? As for my marriage, I consider it dead and over. I don't care what my parents particularly my mom will do. I don't bleeping care anymore. All I want is my love to come back to my life and end this toxic marriage.
You are a phool for allowing your parents to impose a wife on you. See how you just destroy your life.

No advice to give.

We rise!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Goldiness: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Revelation4:
You bleeped up the moment you allowed someone to decide who you break up with and who you marry. That's where you goofed big time

You guys don't read at all or what, was it the mother that went into the internet to find him a wife...? angry
The guy made his choice he should sort his family out as a matured man.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Hope so because of 7 figures you have decided not to open your heart to your wife ? You are not serious.

is that not what women do, is it not alway about the money, men can also play the game abeg shift

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by OChimex: 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
Homeboiy:
Mugu

Your wife did this , your wife did that

Your wife is giving your troubles because you don’t appreciate her.

You know she’s not good for you and you had sex with her raw.

Oga go back and love your wife

And peace you shall receive

My brother, you aren't married. If you are, maybe you are blessed with a good woman.

There are women like that, so insecure that they find fault in every little thing. Want to nag you even when you apologise reach tomorrow, and never remembers the good things you do.

Do one million good things for her now, and the next minute make a single mistake. Them go condemn u.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Goldiness: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
The Genesis of this problem is FORNICATION.
Youths of today should please stop fornicating.
It's against the will of God.

God bless you, may you continue to live longer than expected of your enemies for this truth from the Spirit of God you have stated. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Yoighaman(m): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
SmellySperm:
Hmm marriage wahala here and there. Una com dey mk us fear.

Baba God abeg mk we no fall into the hands of wrong and devilish women wen we finally wan setle down,Amen
But single life sweet abeg

Na wa for you o, sharp sharp, you don turn this guy pic to meme smiley
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Kayyus09(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
First, what do you think your wife would say, if she's to air her view as you did?

You emphasized 7figues as the basic quality of your ex.

C'mon. Put your mind together.

Women have characters alike. Learn to live with what you're blessed with.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Karleb(m): 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

You are a phool for allowing your parents to impose a wife on you. See how you just destroy your life.

No advice to give.

We rise!!!

A very big fat fool my brother.

I'm sure his mother is somewhere enjoying her life now while he's dealing with marital wahala.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by shaggyosas(m): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
1. All women have issues, some more than others.
2. Both of you still have unsettled beef. Maybe it's because; (for her) you got me pregnant; or (for you) you shouldn't have gotten pregnant. The aim was to have sex and it has ended in bele but a beautiful baby is in the picture.
3. When you are married whether by force or deliberately, you are married. Other ladies should be out of the picture. When they are in the question, it worsens the situation.
4. Get to know each other since u didn't both do that. Find out what she likes more and do them not to get a reward. Trust me, that will help because she might appreciate it inside and make it look like u didn't shit outside.
5. Ask for forgiveness and tell her u are ready to make it work even though she doesn't send.
6. Do things for her that u will do to your dream wife
7. It won't be easy but if u can stick to it, u will enjoy it later. She is your wife who u took to God and made vows to.

And please stop the blame game. Your mom only helped continue what u started. She wasn't the one who wrote to her on social media. She didn't invite her over for you and help u sleep with her. You made those choices YOURSELF. She only stopped by from making the biggest mistake of your life, not marrying the one u once loved, liked, had Sex with

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by eagleonearth(m): 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
tyup:
When I tell people bout the bitter truth in marriage, I'm most times called a drunkard. same way I remembered a particular day I tried helping my female neighbor out with something and after we were done all she could offer me is "I could marry you" till now I still can't believe why you do something nice for someone and they threaten to ruin ur life in return.

tyup advices young guys to flee from every appearances of marriage
advises

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Styluss: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
SmellySperm:
Hmm marriage wahala here and there. Una com dey mk us fear.

Baba God abeg mk we no fall into the hands of wrong and devilish women wen we finally wan setle down,Amen
But single life sweet abeg
lmao... Someone's pics wey make front page today Don turn meme... Lol
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by RPG2020(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bigredmachine:
okay listen to what i have to say...

its not advisable to stay in a marriage that you are not happy in, you thinking your marriage with your wife is over, is a decision only you and you alone can take...

if you think you can get in touch with your ex and there is a chance of marrying her, give it a trial... but if she has been taken or she is no longer interested abeg japa, make she no go eliminate you

as for your parents, they have lived their lives, and should not be the one to be interfering in every decision you gonna take, some times dont listen to them about issues only you will live and deal with for the rest of your live

think about your live man, no woman out there should make you die before your time, pick up from where u have fallen and soon you will be back to your best...

it is well

nice write ✍️ up
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by frozen70(f): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ok
MyOleSolksjaer:
Dear All,

Don't you think that you should inform your wife family officially that you are not finding peace and happiness in the marriage and you want her dowry returned to you, if at all you paid any

Then promise them that you will take are of the child

The next step is to find a way to reconnect with your ex and let her know that your heart is with her and still with her and you will appreciate your relationship with her to spark up again

Give her time she will think over it

As for your marriage, there is nothing as painful as staying in a bitter marriage

Life is too short to be in a stranded relationship

Unless you are ready to go on , on the conditions that she change her bad attitude

Which I know can not be achieved because
"a mad man will never stop mormoring"

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by okwadatigbogal: 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
'I entered into a relationship with a Chemical Engineer that earns a 7 figure monthly salary;

Mr gold-digger I sight you!
This is the reason why your wife is irritating you.... You were planning to leech on the chemical engineer and God delivered her from you

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
Permission to speak freely OP...

How old are you sir??
Because a man that is old enough to consider getting married should be matured enough to take decisions on his own, bearing in my mind that he'll have to face the consequences alone.

I'm not in anyway saying you shouldn't take advice, but how can you allow someone else make a decision as important as choosing a life partner?!!!

That decision is yours and yours alone to make!!!! Now that the repercussions of this decision have landed, who is facing it?? You or your mum??

I can't advice you to divorce your wife, cause I still believe in till "death do us part", but I won't also advice you to stay, because I value peace of mind above all else...

But what I'll say is that you should call your mum, she got you into this mess, she sure can get you out of it grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by BRATISLAVA: 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
larryjonze:

Just because they say life is tew short does not mean a man must go on his kneels to fight, moreover fighting for what you don't believe in, is just an intentional waste of time.
Apparently OP thinks he has seen a better choice, except that choice becomes imperfect he will never see any good in his baby mama ...so the best advice is to let him do that he already has in mind

She's not his baby mama.

She is his wife, by his own admission but gold digging won't let him rest. Wayward deek looking for soft ground that he can't work for to lay his bed.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Yoighaman(m): 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
Vinnie2000:

I tire for Mr SmellySperm oo..I have asked him on one Topic for Romance section sad

Why he dey do the Guy like dat nah? embarassed

Na the guy cause am nau, why he go post him pictures for Nairaland of all places, what was he expecting? Maybe na JJC...
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by GodOfAbroad: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
N
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
tyup:
When I tell people bout the bitter truth in marriage, I'm most times called a drunkard. same way I remembered a particular day I tried helping my female neighbor out with something and after we were done all she could offer me is "I could marry you" till now I still can't believe why you do something nice for someone and they threaten to ruin ur life in return.

tyup advices young guys to flee from every appearances of marriage
You are a drunkard

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Goldiness: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
Gorillabrain:
Love still dey shak this one like pami.. If marriage tired u nobody go advise u again b4 u run for your life. Pursue the idiot comot and collect ur pikin. Marriage no be do or die again my broda.

Indeed a gorilla brain has spoken
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by adetula148: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
Dear All,

It's either you carried away with your so called ex and you regret getting married to your wife . You can't blame your mom for getting married to her. Every mother want the best for their children and marriage is one of those things. And it's also possible your wife also regret getting married to you and also want someone else . You have to be careful I tell you . I think you have to talk to your wife and try to know what the problem is. If it's something beyond you , pray about it . I don't support divorce at all. And it's against God's will except you suspect infidelity. There is no perfect relationship or person . We are all trying .
First thing first forget about that ex of yours. What if she has moved on with someone else and decide not to tell you. Then you will move from frying pan to �. So you need to be careful my brother.
Accept your wife for who she is , stop assuming and forget about your so called ex. If you truly love that ex of yours am sure you won't listen to your mom at all. You two did not get to know much about one another before sex and you think it will work well.
I am not against you having sex with her but before getting married , you need to know at least 70% about your wife /husband. I made same mistake in the past because I met someone who allowed me make love with her the first day and today we no longer together. I was enjoying the sex and I love her quickly but I never knew she was dating me because I had small change . When things turned the other way , my brother she started misbehaving and we broke up.
But I don't blame her . I did not even know about her background ,her kind of person and how much she loves me. But I was deeply in love with her because of the sex and how we spend quality time together. After we broke up , it was hell for me. I could not think straight again and it was hard loving another woman again. But she moved on quickly with another person that same day we broke up. I tried calling her to talk things out, thinking there is time to make up but she already moved on.
Real relationship is beyond this sex of a thing. If you can't wait till you get married, try use condom to avoid story that touch. And I have come to realize that we guys we fall In love too fast. Why? So the solution you have now is just keep praying to God and believe things will work well.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Goldiness: 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bekind123:
Exactly, he never said anything the wife did wrong. He is here blaming the wife and his mother for not tolerating his irresponsible life style. OP put yourself in your wife's shoe, you married her and yet in love with someone else.

Honestly speaking, I am yet to see what his wife has done...? sad
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Agugbadin: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
You have entered one chance. Sorry for yourself. Since you and the woman agreed not to marry why did you let your guard down, pressure from your mom, are you not the one that will leave with her and not your mom. You had a very good reason to tell mom know because all this characters of her must have shown before marriage.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by MossLuv: 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
Dear All,

You are posting this so that maybe your side chick would see and consider how much you still love her right? I can smell blackmail here
. If not why not send your wife away already.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Acidosis(m): 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
7 digit salary is why you want to harm yourself?? Better sit up and make your marriage work. Your marriage with that woman WILL work if you're determined to make it work. You have to let go of whatever idea or plan you had with madam 7 figure and start working with your reality.

I didn't see anything in your write-up to hold against your wife. Absolutely nothing. You are the problem 100%.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Yoighaman(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
okine4real:
Before I got married, my MOTHER SAID I WOUKD NOT MARRY MY BABE, I ASKED FOR REASONS, THE REASON BE SAY MY BABE NOR DEY COOK FOR HER, I TOLD HER, MY BABE NOR BE YOUR PIKIN, YOU GET PIKIN, TRAIN YOUR CHILDREN TO SERVE YOU, MY BABE IS NOT YOUR HOUSE MAID. I TELL HER SAY IF YOU LIKE COME MY WEDDING, IF YOU LIKE KNOW COME, I GO WED HER. MAMA NOR GET CHOICE NOW, SHE COME, SHE DEY STRONG FACE FOR THE WEDDING, ME JUST DEY ENJOY MY DAY. TODAY SHE DONE GIVE ME 4 KIDS, NA BUHARI I DEY LOOK TO DECIDE IF I GO, GO FIR THE 5TH ONE. WHEN I MEET HER I NOR DEY WORK, TODAY I GET MORE THAN 15 TENANTS FOR LAGOS.

NOW LISTEN SON, KNOW BE EVERYTHING YOUR MAMA OR PAPA TELL YOU, YOU GO DO, THE REASON YOU ARE CALLED A MAN IS BECSUSE YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO USE YOUR BRAIN TO THINK, WHEN INFORMATION IS PASSED TO YOU, ANALYZE IT, LOOK AT THE INFORMATION USING 3D FORMAT, I BE I.T GUY DATS WHIKE I SAY 3D, THEN ATTACK THE ISSUE FROM THE BEST VIEW. WHEN MY MUM WAS REJECTING MY BABE, ONE THING WAS IN MY HEAD, SHEY NA MY MAMA GO LEAVE WITH THIS WOMAN ABI NA ME. SO SINCE NA ME GO LEAVE WITH THE WOMAN, I JUST BONE MY MAMA. NEXT YEAR OUR MARRIAGE WOUKD BE 10 YEARS, SHE IS STILL THE BEST FRIEND I HAVE IN THE WHOLE WORLD, WE CAN GOSSIP FOR 5 HOURS EVERYDAY, E NOR DEY TIRE US. I ALWAYS TELL GUYS, NOR because OF PUSSY GO MARRY WOMAN WHEN GO GIVE YOU WAHALA, IN MARRIAGE, PUSSY GO TIRE YOU, FLEXING GO TIRE YOU, YOU NEED A WOMAN THAT IS STRONG ,REASONABLE, DEPENDANT, WOMAN WHEN GO EVEN HELP YOU WARE RAG GO THAT THINGS GO PURE TOMORROW. LL

Let me just chimp in this, my wife once wore tertared pants because we where building, today all rents, I repeat all rents goes to her, eevn as she collect the rest, she go still dey use the money they pursue me say make I take, I go tell am say I know want...

Young guys nobody dey do una from una village ohh, na your decide to trow away your future because of PUSSY.

CHEERS.

Well said.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by shaggyosas(m): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
So the innocent little girl should suffer because grown ups act like babies? Nooooo
b3llo:
My advice to you
1. Give your wife and daughter space then cease communication and any form of help till your wife grows sense.

2. Bros forget what your parents and her own might feel. Hardened your heart and ignore all their rant. Your sanity and health should be your priority because if you die today somebody will marry that your so called wife.

3. Forget your ex and anything called love. Build your life and increase your wealth. If

That's my few advice...

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by shaggyosas(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
U didn't mention sleeping with a girl you met online. If u can nack, u can marry
MansoryMX:

First Bleep up, you took a girl you met online serious to an extent of marrying her.

Second Bleep up! You allowed yourself to be bullied abi pressured into marrying her either by her or your mom or even Holy Spirit.

I just want you ask you one question bro. Are you a man or a woman?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
Administration1:
Oga, let me tell you the bitter truth, Its a long read and full of typos.
The marriage will not last if you continue exchanging words with her, but from my own standpoint, let me give you candid advice.
1. Don't you ever think of resigning!!! Never it cross your mind
2. Get a second phone or better still change the contact of the number of the lady you love, but make sure you tell her that you are married oh, so don't start sending useless love messages back and front.
I got married too to someone I was pressured to get married to, but believe you me, she can never think of touching my phone or suspectign her, I give her all the money or attention she needs, in fact, my salary immediately I am paid, I send it to her including the last kobo, na she dey pay tithe(I still have a relationship with God), but she is in control of it, even when I lack money, I try never to ask her.
3. Get a smallie, probably one of those little decent girls from a well-to-do home as a side chick, go through my profile, you will see one of my posts and learn how to get such a girl. When you do, make it clear from the onset that you are married but you don't love the lady. Right now sef we have broken up because Our Accounts Officer and I have found a way to make ourselves happy irrespective of our marriages.
4. Don't you ever lay your hands on your wife, biko, just avoid her, I even look for ways to make my wife go on trips, in her mind this man loves me, whereas it's just to make me have peace of mind either with the smallie or our Accounts Officer who is also wishing same thing for her husband. The funny thing is that both my smallie and our Accounts Officer visits our home(But I never ever take them to our room to do the thing).
5. Make peace with yourself that your ex can never come back,

My MVP! How does one get those smallies? Didn't see it on your profile .�

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? / How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl / How To Make Her Start Crushing On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.