Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. (50217 Views)

How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise / I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by pennywys(m): 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
Dear All,

I need your candid advise on these matters that touch the heart. I got married last year to the mother of my beautiful daughter sometime in August last year during the COVID lock down. The marriage was against my wishes and due to parental pressure. Prior to marrying my wife, I was doing a good job by making sure I take good care of my daughter and the mom. My daughter just turned 2 in July and has already started going to school. My wife and I met online and started dating immediately after our first sexual encounter. Along the line she got pregnant and we started having misunderstandings. We both decided we will keep the baby because I made a vow with God not to abort any child with any woman I impregnate.

However, to cut the story short we both agreed we won't get married and her parents were cool with it as long as I take care of their daughter and my child. Then came COVID and during the events of the lockdown, I entered into a relationship with a Chemical Engineer that earns a 7 figure monthly salary. The relationship lasted for months but my mom never supported the relationship and did everything to make sure I break up with this lovely lady in a bid to marry my baby mama. I was against it knowing fully well that she is very quarrelsome and dramatic. I had inner peace with my lockdown girlfriend. Till now I still miss her and want to be with her despite being married to my wife who is always looking for ways to suspect me for one thing or the other. She has even threatened that if she catch me cheating, she will cheat back.

My marriage for the past 1 year has been full of problems, drama, and even attempted violence. My wife just graduated from Uni and is about to go in for her NYSC. I am even praying she gets posted out of Lagos preferably the North. This marriage has drained me of all my resources and has taken away a lot from me. My wife doesn't appreciate the good I do for her and my daughter. She is always quick to judge me and criticize for every small mistake I make. She nags all the time and always want to pick a fight for bullshit reasons. I don't find my wife attractive anymore and I have lost every desire to have sex with her from the first day we married in August last year.

She gets upset when female colleagues at work call me. I had considered resigning because we had an issue over my boss at work who always calls me for work related stuff. I am not on good terms with my mom because she engineered this marriage against my own wishes. My wife and I don't have a good relationship. It has gotten so bad that we don't sleep in the same room anymore. I had to leave the house for some time to stay in an accommodation provided by my work place so I can have inner peace and regain my sanity.

I am so pained because of my relationship that ended abruptly. I tried getting back with my Ex whom I still love but now she doesn't want to have anything to do with me despite how much I still love her. My question is, should I still try to win my ex over or find another woman? As for my marriage, I consider it dead and over. I don't care what my parents particularly my mom will do. I don't bleeping care anymore. All I want is my love to come back to my life and end this toxic marriage.
the bolded shows you are a gold digger

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by lomprico(m): 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
Dear All,

I need your candid advise on these matters that touch the heart. I got married last year to the mother of my beautiful daughter sometime in August last year during the COVID lock down. The marriage was against my wishes and due to parental pressure. Prior to marrying my wife, I was doing a good job by making sure I take good care of my daughter and the mom. My daughter just turned 2 in July and has already started going to school. My wife and I met online and started dating immediately after our first sexual encounter. Along the line she got pregnant and we started having misunderstandings. We both decided we will keep the baby because I made a vow with God not to abort any child with any woman I impregnate.

However, to cut the story short we both agreed we won't get married and her parents were cool with it as long as I take care of their daughter and my child. Then came COVID and during the events of the lockdown, I entered into a relationship with a Chemical Engineer that earns a 7 figure monthly salary. The relationship lasted for months but my mom never supported the relationship and did everything to make sure I break up with this lovely lady in a bid to marry my baby mama. I was against it knowing fully well that she is very quarrelsome and dramatic. I had inner peace with my lockdown girlfriend. Till now I still miss her and want to be with her despite being married to my wife who is always looking for ways to suspect me for one thing or the other. She has even threatened that if she catch me cheating, she will cheat back.

My marriage for the past 1 year has been full of problems, drama, and even attempted violence. My wife just graduated from Uni and is about to go in for her NYSC. I am even praying she gets posted out of Lagos preferably the North. This marriage has drained me of all my resources and has taken away a lot from me. My wife doesn't appreciate the good I do for her and my daughter. She is always quick to judge me and criticize for every small mistake I make. She nags all the time and always want to pick a fight for bullshit reasons. I don't find my wife attractive anymore and I have lost every desire to have sex with her from the first day we married in August last year.

She gets upset when female colleagues at work call me. I had considered resigning because we had an issue over my boss at work who always calls me for work related stuff. I am not on good terms with my mom because she engineered this marriage against my own wishes. My wife and I don't have a good relationship. It has gotten so bad that we don't sleep in the same room anymore. I had to leave the house for some time to stay in an accommodation provided by my work place so I can have inner peace and regain my sanity.

I am so pained because of my relationship that ended abruptly. I tried getting back with my Ex whom I still love but now she doesn't want to have anything to do with me despite how much I still love her. My question is, should I still try to win my ex over or find another woman? As for my marriage, I consider it dead and over. I don't care what my parents particularly my mom will do. I don't bleeping care anymore. All I want is my love to come back to my life and end this toxic marriage.

why did you marry your baby mama?

I believe u were cheating on your 7 fig earner with her because I see non-essential why u marry her despite knowing her flaws. or maybe you are not telling us the true story.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Truvelisback(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Oga, go back to ur ex and settle whatever issue u av with her and ur mum. Don't be a cowardice. U are aren't a kid, u are a man, then act as one.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by lomprico(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Curious345:

Are you saying there are people who earn 7 figures, lousing about in facebook?

This is what 7 figures looks Like ==== 15,000,000 naira monthly..

Guy you're a fraud.

Take this post to the romance section

you dull gan! count the figures u typed and if its not 7 give yourself a heavy knock on d head.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Stop allowing your parents determine your life.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by murphyibiam15(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
Dear All,

One step at a time. Divorce this your wife first so you can go to the next step
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Godstime234: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
The same thing I am going thru presently. I am not happy in my marriage but I dey fear of what another woman I may go for may hold. The devil you know is better than the angel u don't know

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by zakkxx: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
Take advantage of the DNA promo in Lagos and confirm if she is your daughter!! That is the only case for divorce Biblically because marriage out of deception is no marriage!! But if the hospital confirm she is your daughter my brother na for ever ooo or else u don buy first class tickets to hell fire
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Asour: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
Really sad about your travails.

God help you.

But how do you 'promise' God that you will not abort any pregnancy of the lady you're involved with (being unmarried).

That's like a Kindnapper promising God that he'll not kill any of his kidnap victims.
Don't kidnap!

God help us.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by siralexis(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
This post just shows you are a stupid human

MyOleSolksjaer:
Dear All,

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Crossroad1:
baba werey grin
You just have to use this guy's picture
cheesy
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by olabrinks(f): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
@ myolesolksjaer

You think the grass is greener on the other side. All women are peaceful and lovely during the courting stage, enter marriage you will see the the real them. I’m a woman saying this to you. The seven figured salary girl has nothing for you. You get married to her and you will see hell, your mother is warning you. Everyone on this thread is warning you because we see the trap you are trying to enter. You are blinded by money (that is not even yours) and lust. Pick your poison well. If your wife was such a devil, you would have never married her despite persuasion, deep deep down you know this don’t allow your emotions to confuse you. Stick with your wife, love your wife, grow together and grow your family. 10 years from now you will go on your knees and thank yourself. Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by davo90tico(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
Dear All,

Oga from your write up, you have made up your mind that you still want your ex and don't want your wife.
Another thing is, you saw the warning signs and you allowed family pressure make u marry into hell fire. Sorry sir, you are to blame for that. Being a man is taking decisions while still respecting designated authority that is you're mum and dad. All I can say is this it is better to leave on a roof alone than with a nagging wife in a duplex. Right from the start the relationship was flawed, u slept with her before initiating any serious relationship, so she seeing how easy u went down with her can never trust u with another lady even if u remove ur eyes, and genitals and give her to keep as u go to the office. Baba foundation was broken before it even started.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by arent88(m): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
Administration1:
Oga, let me tell you the bitter truth, Its a long read and full of typos.
The marriage will not last if you continue exchanging words with her, but from my own standpoint, let me give you candid advice.
1. Don't you ever think of resigning!!! Never it cross your mind
2. Get a second phone or better still change the contact of the number of the lady you love, but make sure you tell her that you are married oh, so don't start sending useless love messages back and front.
I got married too to someone I was pressured to get married to, but believe you me, she can never think of touching my phone or suspectign her, I give her all the money or attention she needs, in fact, my salary immediately I am paid, I send it to her including the last kobo, na she dey pay tithe(I still have a relationship with God), but she is in control of it, even when I lack money, I try never to ask her.
3. Get a smallie, probably one of those little decent girls from a well-to-do home as a side chick, go through my profile, you will see one of my posts and learn how to get such a girl. When you do, make it clear from the onset that you are married but you don't love the lady. Right now sef we have broken up because Our Accounts Officer and I have found a way to make ourselves happy irrespective of our marriages.
4. Don't you ever lay your hands on your wife, biko, just avoid her, I even look for ways to make my wife go on trips, in her mind this man loves me, whereas it's just to make me have peace of mind either with the smallie or our Accounts Officer who is also wishing same thing for her husband. The funny thing is that both my smallie and our Accounts Officer visits our home(But I never ever take them to our room to do the thing).
5. Make peace with yourself that your ex can never come back,
you are an inresponsoble fellow.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Godstime234: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
marsup:
How can your mom force you into a marriage in this day and age? I bet a part of you wanted to also get married.
Besides, don’t you think you are finding all these faults with your wife, just because you are in love with a seven figure salary earner? Calm down man, even if you quit this marriage, you shouldn’t jump into another one. Try and make sure the separation/divorce is peaceful. Remember you have a child.
Lastly, how are you so sure the next person you find, will be better?

My greatest fear of leaving my present marriage. I am also tired of my 3 years old marriage but I am afraid of what the next woman may be
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
Administration1:
Oga, let me tell you the bitter truth, Its a long read and full of typos.
The marriage will not last if you continue exchanging words with her, but from my own standpoint, let me give you candid advice.
1. Don't you ever think of resigning!!! Never it cross your mind
2. Get a second phone or better still change the contact of the number of the lady you love, but make sure you tell her that you are married oh, so don't start sending useless love messages back and front.
I got married too to someone I was pressured to get married to, but believe you me, she can never think of touching my phone or suspectign her, I give her all the money or attention she needs, in fact, my salary immediately I am paid, I send it to her including the last kobo, na she dey pay tithe(I still have a relationship with God), but she is in control of it, even when I lack money, I try never to ask her.
3. Get a smallie, probably one of those little decent girls from a well-to-do home as a side chick, go through my profile, you will see one of my posts and learn how to get such a girl. When you do, make it clear from the onset that you are married but you don't love the lady. Right now sef we have broken up because Our Accounts Officer and I have found a way to make ourselves happy irrespective of our marriages.
4. Don't you ever lay your hands on your wife, biko, just avoid her, I even look for ways to make my wife go on trips, in her mind this man loves me, whereas it's just to make me have peace of mind either with the smallie or our Accounts Officer who is also wishing same thing for her husband. The funny thing is that both my smallie and our Accounts Officer visits our home(But I never ever take them to our room to do the thing).
5. Make peace with yourself that your ex can never come back,
I’m shocked! Men hope you all read this? This married man isn’t just committing adultery with a single lady but also with a married woman? And he is proud to post this nonsense on a public forum

Oh my goodness!!!! I pray you repent oh! Because whatever you sow you shall surely reap. You can take this to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Richieniit: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
Remag666:
I read the post cheesy na that chemical lady wen u call person pikin off me grin

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by abbey621(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
I'm not a trained psychologists but several parts of your writeup shows that you are the real problem. A man that can be easily bossed around by his parents or siblings. A man that thinks only of himself and lacks self control. You alone got the babe pregnant, you alone decided to date another person, you alone decided to let your mother boss you around which eventually led to you breaking the heart of another woman. Now you want to repeat the cycle and break the heart of your child's mother.....WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN YOU SUCCEED & THE OTHER LADY TURNS OUT TO BE WORSE? Will you come back here and narrate how your entire existence is a joke or will you finally realize you're the architect of your own problem? Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Oracleforce: 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Homeboiy:
Mugu

Your wife did this, your wife did that

Your wife is giving your troubles because you don’t appreciate her.

You know she’s not good for you and you had sex with her raw.

Oga go back and love your wife

And peace you shall receive

Is it by force to continue in a troubled marriage...
You come to use your tattered finger come type rubbish here in the name of advice...instead of calling saying it as it is...
Marriage is a contract and long as both partners are fulfilling their contract agreement, the marriage will hold but the moment one party is no longer fulfilling part of his agreement, the marriage is bound to hit the brick wall.

I, therefore, recommend instant separation till both parties can come to terms and agreement...

I drop my pen.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by cucumbar: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
Dear All,

I use wonder how my mom or dad would force me to marry who I don’t want to marry. An adult?? It can never happen. How old were you when they forced you to marry someone you never wanted to marry.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hope so because of 7 figures you have decided not to open your heart to your wife ? You are not serious.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Bfss: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Marriage is for matured people only
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
princewarri1985:
Bro! One of the greatest mistake any man can ever make in his life IS TO MARRY OUT OF PITY AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID, my guy you also F up big time by allowing a woman who earns 7 figure go, by now you both ought to be in the bahamas now on your honey moon or maybe on cruise in the carribean, LISTEN TO ME BRO, WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIAGE, A MAN'S PEACE OF MIND AND SANITY COMES FIRST, AND EVERY MAN WANT TO BE WITH A WOMAN WHO GIVE HIM PEACE OF MIND, FROM YOUR EXPLANATION YOUR MARRIAGE HAS ALREADY HIT THE BRICK WALL, BE A MAN AND TELL HER YOU NEED A DIVORCE BEFORE SHE LEAVES FOR SERVICE AND BE FIRM ABOUT IT, AND TAKE CARE GOOD CARE OF DAUGHTER AFTER THE DIVORCE AND GO BACK TO THAT LADY THAT LADY THAT EARNS 7 FIGURES, APOLOGISE TO HER, MARRY HER AND CASH OUT BIG TIME, and lastly dont let your mother dictate your life anymore, be a man and make your own decisions

Na them.

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
Dear All,

Please help me with the number of the lockdown girl friend abeg. It's urgent.
Thanks in advance
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by murphyibiam15(m): 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
Writercruze:
Bro, I don't know if people will tell you the truth here, but I hope you read my comment.

Let me ask you three questions

#1. What was the attraction between you and your wife? what did you find interesting in her? Is that thing still there?

#2. Has your wife always been like this?

#3. Don't you think it's because of your feelings (rather an obsession) towards the chemical engineers that's making you to feel this way?

From what you wrote, I can reliably tell you that you are the problem in your marriage. You are married bro, and if you want to have a happy marriage, limit the number of female colleagues that call you unnecessarily while at home.

It is what it is. Your wife is only suspicious because you must have seen your chat or conversation between you and the mechanical engineer.

You gat a daughter and a woman who seems to love you, please I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in, try to make your marriage work.

have a proper conversation with your wife. Ask her to tell you the things you are doing that she doesn't like, you should tell her the things she is doing that you don't like at all.

At the end of such a conversation, you will know your boundaries and start living happily.

No woman is good o. That one you are fantasizing over (the chemical engineer), but the time you destroy your marriage because of her, you would regret it in the future.

He doesn't know about basic human relationship, just like the way people jump into relationships, if he's not careful he will still jump to another one after the chemical engineer
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Dextre(m): 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
Homeboiy:
Mugu

Your wife did this , your wife did that

Your wife is giving your troubles because you don’t appreciate her.

You know she’s not good for you and you had sex with her raw.

Oga go back and love your wife

And peace you shall receive

Your kind go push person for fire. What about his sanity for God’s sake, na do or die?
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Surveyor3: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
This kind of story is what is making many guys not to bother about marriages.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by techWriter3: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
'7 statistic monthly stipend' so women comin silver burrows too? Chai.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by olabrinks(f): 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Look at the way you described your wife like she is a dirty object that you were forced to be with… this is the mother of your child. I can only imagine how you treat her in real life. Yet you are still blaming her for nagging and quarrels when it’s obvious that you regard her as shiiit on your shoe. Does this make any sense to you? Not even one positive quality about her. The world does not revolve around you, you need to grow up and think like an adult. You have a child now. Think long term and destroy any short term temptations that are clouding your head. Because clearly you don’t know the fire pit you’re about to enter if you leave your wife. Your mother is warning you, she’s trying to protect her son.

DONT SAY WE DIDNT WARN YOU!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Testimony1988(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
I won't support you leaving your wife, you can talk to your mother in-law to talk sense into her so she can change, leaving her won't be the best choice and how do you know the one you want to stay with won't be worse than your present wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa. / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady / Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.