Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor (52320 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by gohzieh(m): 9:24am On Oct 06, 2021
Op. Sincerely I’m so disappointed about this affair especially coming from your wife and her pastor. Since you have told your wife and she continued, I think you have to man up and pick up the Pastors number. Call him and introduce your self to him as mrs xx wife and tell him you are aware of the chats and you have evidence of his exploits. Now you have to warn him never to contact your wife any longer even if she was the one that did so first. That the next message from him to her will be sent to his superiors or more so on social media. Instablog will love this content and more damaging his reputation as a man and as a pastor in general. End the call. Call your wife to order and ask where you are failing and try to fix it ASAP. Get her something to be doing since you work at home. Joblessness has a lot s to do with this. If you can teach her your type of online job Then it’s good too. I’m

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by SweetOlive(f): 9:25am On Oct 06, 2021
Get the Pastor’s name and the current station where he’s serving, take the details to the church’s pages on all social media platform, ask the church authorities to warn him on your behalf. What nonsense undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Nonexisting1: 9:25am On Oct 06, 2021
The moment he told her to clear their chat and she agreed, the pant and bra have already been shifted in the spirit, it's only a matter of time. I can bet they have already started sex video chat. I will rather trust a politician than trust a Nigerian pastor.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by highchief1: 9:25am On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:
hnmmm.

first, stop reading blogs that define relationships.

lets go practical. I speak the truth and it might hurt.

your wife and you got married not because you are best of friends but because you both seem to meet certain societal requirements you both set for yourselves. You wanted a virgin and a church girl from a good home. She wants a good man with a good job who will love her.

This is where the problem starts. You and your wife might be married but you are not friends. She needs someone to be free with and currently you are not..the pastor is.

Here is what you should do.

First ball is you. Are you the kind of guy that is not easily approachable by the wife on petty things? If you are, you need to change. She must have access to you on everything. If she thinks about ABC, she must be able to gist about it with you. Be more open. As regards sex, she is a learner...teach her...Sex is not just the penetration. Learn about taking it sloowwwww....For the next few days, make love without penetrating her. make her relaxed, give her a good massage, help her clean her ear, arrange her hair, help her try on different clothes, just lie on the bed and gist, kiss and cuddle, give her head, cut her toenails, do everything that involves touching but no penetration. This will loosen her more.

Take the pastor's phone number. Call him and tell him you are XYZ's husband. Don't allow him to 'pastorize' you. Tell him you have seen the chats and you are disappointed. Tell him he should never contact your wife again or he is going to see hell on earth. Tell him you will come into the church during service to embarrass him if he doesn't stop contacting your wife. Tell him you will report him to Winners Headquarters in Ota and via social media then hang up the call.

Next ball park is your wife. Sit her down and have this conversation with her. Tel her the most important relationship she has is the one with you. Every other one is secondary. Tell her you would love her more if she can make you her friend. If she has any thing to discuss, She should be free to do so with you. Show her love. Show her that she matters. Gist with her.

You will win her back
the guy will abandone his job and start doing all this?tomorow when’s he’s broke the woman will have a reason to dump him?who has time for all this thgs u wrote?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Karmaisme(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2021
Getting a side chick is never going to solve the problem, what you need to do is to seat her down and tell that you've heard enough of her affairs & lack of sexual commitment.

Let her know that she need to stop all communications with the pastor or you pay her in her own coin.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Danjikanbauchi: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:
How do I report a winners chapel pastor?

Do I confront her about again or just tell her people?

My family members don't know about it yet cos if I mention it to them, her respect is gone forever.

Edit : for those asking, we were friends for many years even before we got married. I didn't marry her cos of virginity. Who virginity help?

I married her cos she was my friend and we were compatible
write to the church head office with all the evidence attached. You can also call the said pastor and warn him or pay us small maney to help you beat am.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Ynix(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:

My family members don't know about it yet cos if I mention it to them, her respect is gone forever.

Edit : for those asking, we were friends for many years even before we got married. I didn't marry her cos of virginity. Who virginity help?

Write a letter to the head quarters or get the contact of a senior pastor in the church, book a meeting where both of you and the Pastor will trash it out

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by AmazingELixir: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:
Hey guys I'll just be brief.

Straight to the point.

My wife is having an emotional affair.

Whats making it worse?

It's with a pastor with wife and children. Her pastor when she was in another state.

Now they're both in different states.

How did I know?

I saw her chat with him about 2+ years ago, and saw all the sweet name calling, the pet names and how they tell each other their activities of the day and even marital problems.

All the red flags and checklist of an emotional affair have been ticked by them.

The only thing remaining is the sexual part.

We've been married for some years now, she was a virgin when I married her though I'm 100% sure they have not met since we got married.

But the issue here is that this is causing serious friction in our marriage.

When I first saw it, I gave some time to be sure and I confronted her and she denied and said he's just her pastor (denial is one of the checklist).

Some months later they didn't stop the communication, I was about to tell her mum cos she visited. She pleaded and I let it slide.

Fast forward to 2021 they are still in communication. This time around the so called pastor is even always reminding her to clear chats so I won't see it.

Now emotional affair is actually worse than sexual affair
This pastor has a wife. I just pity the wife cos I can imagine how she would also be feeling.

I provide for the home, I also had to change from biz to the one that makes me travel to something that makes me work from home so she won't say it's cos I'm not always around.

We struggle with our sex life. What do I mean? She doesn't like sex. She doesn't mind if we stay 1 year without sex.

But me I'm a man with sexual needs.

Now when I see the way she doesn't like sex and I remember this emotional affair, it drives me crazy.

Those who have passed thru this, how did you overcome this challenge?
I don't want a broken home for my children cos sometimes I feel like calling her people and telling them to take their daughter back. Infact I'll dash them the bride price.

Do I go and get a side chick? But that won't solve my problem.

Guys come to my aid.

Cos if we discuss this again, this will be the 3rd time we're talking about same issue and same guy.

Sorry wasn't brief wink

Op please how do you see their chats....please I need that formula
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by purples25(f): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2021
bodybuilder:
Is possible that someone doesn't like sex? I can't just believe that. The person may not like having sex with you, but sex entirely. Strange.

Yes, its possible, especially a new virgin.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Elan83(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2021
Confront d he goat pastor direct & tell him to leave ur wife alone, tell him to stop talking with ur wife else you'll report him to his wife, kinsmen & church members, I Kno he'll deny having dirty mind over ur wife but ask him why he tells ur wife to delete their chats if his mind & heart is pure, listen! Chez that man away from ur wife b4 it's too late ,a stitch in time saves 9
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by JesseJo: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:

Straight to the point.

Whats making it worse?

It's with a pastor with wife and children. Her pastor when she was in another state.

How did I know?

I saw her chat with him about 2+ years ago, and saw all the sweet name calling, the pet names and how they tell each other their activities of the day and even marital problems.

All the red flags and checklist of an emotional affair have been ticked by them.

We've been married for some years now, she was a virgin when I married her though I'm 100% sure they have not met since we got married.

When I first saw it, I gave some time to be sure and I confronted her and she denied and said he's just her pastor (denial is one of the checklist).

Some months later they didn't stop the communication, I was about to tell her mum cos she visited. She pleaded and I let it slide.

Fast forward to 2021 they are still in communication. This time around the so called pastor is even always reminding her to clear chats so I won't see it.

This pastor has a wife. I just pity the wife cos I can imagine how she would also be feeling.

I provide for the home, I also had to change from biz to the one that makes me travel to something that makes me work from home so she won't say it's cos I'm not always around.

We struggle with our sex life. What do I mean? She doesn't like sex. She doesn't mind if we stay 1 year without sex.

Now when I see the way she doesn't like sex and I remember this emotional affair, it drives me crazy.

I don't want a broken home for my children cos sometimes I feel like calling her people and telling them to take their daughter back. Infact I'll dash them the bride price.

Guys come to my aid.

Cos if we discuss this again, this will be the 3rd time we're talking about same issue and same guy.

Sorry wasn't brief wink

She's shagging the Pastor...

Screenshot the conversation she had with him...

Send him from your phone to the Pastor if you have his wife's number send it to her...And call him immediately...

Tell him you are going to come after him.

Make sure you do this when you are not at home or your wife isn't.

When you see your wife ...Watch out for how she behaves ...
If she confronts you with the matter ..they are not shagging

If on the other hand, she doesn't but becomes extra nice and walking on egg shells...
Then they are shagging.

Fvck her up! Big time...if not, you are dead man in a few years or months time

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by elmas(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2021
It seems the best ladies to get married with is one who occasionally uses social media and not a phone freak.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by demolagilbert: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2021
IFSHR:
Hey brother..

1. Focus on you wife, you are the husband here and she belongs to you...take that phone from her and block the hell of a pastor (don't trust all those pastors sometimes they go beyond the Christian power).

2. Give her a strict last warning that the next time you see her chat with the man of satan, you will be forced to take a drastic decision that might end your marriage with her (ensure you munch her chats and have it sent to your own phone) . If she truly still loves you and care she will put a stop to it.

3. Get the man of satan number and give him a strict warning, that the next time her message pop up on you wives phone that he should be ready to eat the fruit of labour of those that gets fun from flirting with other people's wives.

4. Go online and get winners direct email, create a a mail and forward them the chats of the man of satan with you now ex wife because after blocking her if she still have the nerve to unblock him and they continue their flirting, she is not then worthy to be called a wife

5. It's high time you realise that the most important person to you, are you kids, plus your wife of course, but if she chooses to remove herself from the list, that's her own headache, not yours.

6. Forget all those my wife no like sex, na lie
...its either she doesn't find you enough attractive or you too motionless yourself during the act.....learn new tricks to spark up your sexual life ...make her crave for you without asking for it....text her dirty before the act, good pre-intimacy before the act, don't just always go straight to the point.

7. Be man, take charge, don't let any two people kill your joy...
this is what I expect a man to do o. It isn't rocket science. I get confused when I see all this 'I don't know what to do threads'. Like wtf is going wrong with our men. This trend is worrisome.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Lugianostar(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2021
Hmmmmmm!!!!

Some women are emotional attached to their pastor for no just cause and it baffles me.

If she and the pastor can be sharing this highlights as regards sweet name calling and sharing of their respective marriage wahala, then the real deal is by the corner as she can never reject his proposal.

Prepare for the worst if you can't control her
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Onliie(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2021
The problem is from the beginning, never marry a foolish woman. It's better to stay single for long period. This women will have sense when they stay long before getting married. You should have been observant is your courtship or dating period. Even Bible confirms there are foolish virgins

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Lawan112(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2021
just bear it na man of God
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by shannexon(f): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder Best Advice for him...post=106491779:
hnmmm.

your wife and you got married not because you are best of friends but because you both seem to meet certain societal requirements you both set for yourselves. You wanted a virgin and a church girl from a good home. She wants a good man with a good job who will love her.

This is where the problem starts. You and your wife might be married but you are not friends. She needs someone to be free with and currently you are not..the pastor is.

First ball is you. Are you the kind of guy that is not easily approachable by the wife on petty things? If you are, you need to change. She must have access to you on everything. If she thinks about ABC, she must be able to gist about it with you. Be more open. As regards sex, she is a learner...teach her...Sex is not just the penetration. Learn about taking it sloowwwww....For the next few days, make love without penetrating her. make her relaxed, give her a good massage, help her clean her ear, arrange her hair, help her try on different clothes, just lie on the bed and gist, kiss and cuddle, give her head, cut her toenails, do everything that involves touching but no penetration. This will loosen her more.

Take the pastor's phone number. Call him and tell him you are XYZ's husband. Don't allow him to 'pastorize' you. Tell him you have seen the chats and you are disappointed. Tell him he should never contact your wife again or he is going to see hell on earth. Tell him you will come into the church during service to embarrass him if he doesn't stop contacting your wife. Tell him you will report him to Winners Headquarters in Ota and via social media then hang up the call.

Next ball park is your wife. Sit her down and have this conversation with her. Tel her the most important relationship she has is the one with you. Every other one is secondary. Tell her you would love her more if she can make you her friend. If she has any thing to discuss, She should be free to do so with you. Show her love. Show her that she matters. Gist with her.

You will win her back
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by truthCoder: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2021
highchief1:
the guy will abandone his job and start doing all this?tomorow when’s he’s broke the woman will have a reason to dump him?who has time for all this thgs u wrote?

real men have the time.

All i wrote won't take more than one hour every evening and 2 hours on saturday...is that not a good investment for a happy home?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by lomprico(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:

Straight to the point.

Whats making it worse?

How did I know?

Guys come to my aid.

Sorry wasn't brief wink

you are a man as claimed abi? call the randy pastor and tell him to leave your wife alone. if they persist tell her family to come n collect their daughter. your kids will be fine.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by saddler: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:

Straight to the point.

Whats making it worse?

How did I know?

Guys come to my aid.

Sorry wasn't brief wink

And please do not contact her again about this affair with her pastor. You have spoken about it to her 3 times and she didn't change.

This woman has no value for you.

Mehnn! You are already becoming a simp.

And trust me the pastor is nof the only one she is having thiz with. You haven't seen others yet.

Even if she breaks up with the pastor, others will arise.

Best solution uproot the tree from the root.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by McAausim: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2021
F**ck the hell out of her.... undecided las las her feelings go reset.... undecided

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2021
grin
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Jeromejnr(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2021
bodybuilder:
Is possible that someone doesn't like sex? I can't just believe that. The person may not like having sex with you, but sex entirely. Strange.

Some people don't. There is a name for them, I have forgotten.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by otokx(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2021
You have taken the first step of talking with your wife and since she has refused then take one person and talk with your wife, perhaps her mother. There is passage in the Bible that deals with conflict resolution amongst mere mortals.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by wisdomkid: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2021
Longsleeve:
Collect the wife's number and start flirting with her..

Longsleeve grin grin evil child. Lolz.. two wrong does not make a right.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Lawan112(m): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2021
the pastor na man of God nothings will happen
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by seyz91(m): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2021
i love this your advice

it's so apt and profers exact solution to the problem
truthCoder:
hnmmm.

You will win her back

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by highchief1: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:

real men have the time.

All i wrote won't take more than one hour every evening and 2 hours on saturday...is that not a good investment for a happy home?
once woman don born for me Nthg really concern me o.I’m a very dangerous man.if I notice any dirty moves I’ll stop sleeping with her.bro this life na per head.I no get power for many fights.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Depressed101: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:

Straight to the point.

Whats making it worse?

How did I know?

Guys come to my aid.

Sorry wasn't brief wink
simple call the pastor, confront him with evidence and threaten to let his wife know what's going on, if he doesn't leave your marriage alone .
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by marsup: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2021
Talk to the pastor..... but most importantly, if your wife is no longer in love with you, you have to let her go. It’s clear she has no regards for you or your emotional well-being. Even if this emotional affair with the pastor ends, she might detest you even more. You probably don’t tickle her fancy anymore. Shit happens, shittier things are happening. Stay strong.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Philadelphia: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

If he does that, the yeye pastor will place some Heavenly curses on his head grin

And you think such curses will work

Galatians : 6 : 7 - Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by BATISNAIJA(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:

Someone said you both were not friends before you get married that's story bro,now I have to tell you the truth,this marriage in not going to work,one both of you are not sexually active,2 you are the only one committed to making the marriage work,even if you succeed in separate her and the pastor someone else will still come along the line.you have 2 options, screenshot all your evidence and bring in her family's and yours for around table discussion 2 go for divorce.

Now for anyone who wants to or is thinking about marriage my dear forget about friendship or love they are just an icing on the cake,the main ingredient in marriage is commitment,if it's not coming for both end in your marriage it's not going to work.
If you want to talk more you can email me
batisnaija@gmail.com.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating / Apetamin Weight Gain Syrup 200ml For Children And Entire Family / 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.