Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) (75885 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by obembet(f): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
M
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by onoms4luv(m): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nothing hole nor go do
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Regex: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
JaneYave:
A man that sleeps with the son's girlfriend has no sense too. Infact, men are the main cause of women's silliness.

Na lie. The man force am?

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Elock1: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
angry
People just wake up.. Post unimportant cooked up videos.
Nairaland own is just to throw it down to us in the forum because say we come find news...

Now how important is this news to us?
Is it something that has not happened before?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by PavillionEnergy: 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
grin

The future is gee-mail.

That's how one girl was bragging and talking trash until I simply told her to use her pee to write 24 on the ground. Omo see gobe

7 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by friendl: 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
Clap for yourself ,.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by uthlaw: 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
JaneYave:
A man that sleeps with the son's girlfriend has no sense too. Infact, men are the main cause of women's silliness.
they both have sense.... na d girl cheap,even the younger broda go collect!

10 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by stealmatic(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
Davash222:

Your gender and sense are at war.
U nailed it,

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Decency2020(f): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
Where is dignity?

Some women sha.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Heffalump(m): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
She's just a public toilet

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Babastrong(m): 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
Kikikiki.....see mumu.
me that have fu*ked your mother, sister and i am waiting patiently for your future daughter.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by chatinent: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
JaneYave:

Must it always be a gender war? Just pass judgement at the three stupid people naw

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by sisisioge: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
The babe don kolo....see her mocking her future husband. Chai. And the internet won't forget grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by seyz91(m): 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
me too
Davash222:
Not surprised.

I don't expect much from Nigerian girls
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Bashnigga(m): 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
They both used her to count scores na, so las las she lost 2-0

Assuming the ex-boyfriend's dad married her & chased his mom out, i would've taken her more seriously

16 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by PheelzAlmighty: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
What an id!ot

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Omamme: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
Some lady go get shame at tall

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
JaneYave:

Son’s ex, she is very stupid. And you for making this statement, You can’t say another adult is responsible for another adult silliness, that’s one of the most senseless things or words to be said in this century. If anybody misbehave, scold them, this is not gender thing, life shouldn’t be about race, gender, if anybody act wrong, scold them, she lost she did not know, pikin no fit even consider her again, maybe because of this ashawo things naim make the boy leave am, because how would a girl go and Bleep her ex bf father, it’s insane

6 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by seyz91(m): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
i tell you
Ikpunwanyianamb:

There is nothing in sex, don't sweat it
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Temptee101(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
If i be John, na 3some sure pass.

That's why they are called fish brain.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Richieniit: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Kondomatic:
So she's proudly telling the world that father and son slept with her?

Everything don scarce finish for this country.

Even common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by mrkings84(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
That's still not enough retaliation. Let her sleep with the ex's grandpa, senior uncle, village head, community chief, landlord, and with his best friend (boy), then she can brag

5 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by seyz91(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
cheesy
Charmingrascal:
Who gave birth to all this girls is the question I am yet to find an answer to
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Makib2020(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Isay lie jare...
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by chatinent: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
I fit no marry las las.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by witworth(m): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
As far as say na him jilt her, en e good na, if I be the boy, ah go even tell am go Bleep my brother self, make we pass am round the table.
Or she think say na everybody get the kind useless emotions to dey reason say papa Bleep ex girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by confydoedowaye(m): 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
Na she loose na
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Fuckthamods: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
JaneYave:
Haha.. What girlfriend? She has already been dumped.
Papa and son would be laughing now cos obviously they are guymen.
She can go ahead to fvck the brother and uncle
The only thing i blame the son for is even calling this hoe an ex... Real niggas could smell she isn't worthy to be a gf from thousands of miles and use her as fvck mate instead.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Munzy14(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
No be she lose?
I tire o...Guy man chop finish come pass am reach him papa make e hold body...gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by bamitinn(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
The father might not know about her. Or she might jazz him.
Cuz normally if the father knew about her, I don't think he can do it no matter wat. Or wat do you think??
mytime24:
d father na shameless man

Eating frm d leftover of his son angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Wahalaperson: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
Woman wey no get sense, na her toto dey suffer am.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend / Kenyan Lesbian Couple Releases Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.