Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) (75509 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by TeeGentle(m): 6:15am On Oct 07, 2021
Useless people like father like son and also the lady is also useless
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by jimtemi1: 6:19am On Oct 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Wish I was the one. She is an ex so there's nothing much in it. Imagine staffing the same pussy your son manhandled. That would be a dream come true
lol u are a clown
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Tizu(m): 6:24am On Oct 07, 2021
And father and son may have shared from her HIV and other STDs.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:47am On Oct 07, 2021
This generation is full of shameless and useless girls.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by poweredcom(m): 7:00am On Oct 07, 2021
na dem.......that is what they know how to do

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 07, 2021
Parisian:
Like your mother?
like you.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by ddeola: 7:19am On Oct 07, 2021
The bobo don mooove, anything wey you do na ya body and ya business with the old man. You still lose. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by buJu234: 7:25am On Oct 07, 2021
i think nobody is useless here..

this is the way she wants to live her life, so good for her.

lastly, please let's stop putting too much time on sex...

cos its one of the cheapest commodities out there now.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 07, 2021

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Stanweezy(m): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2021
I dey fear this thing called Ojuju

I dey fear fear for them
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by dododawa1: 7:35am On Oct 07, 2021
Devil himself Will be shaking HEAD
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by ikenna44: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin my nigga... You just played yourself...

Shey the guy papa wan marry you now abi... What am I not getting?!

You're bin passed around like an ashtray and you're gloating... Anu mpam
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Georgejeez: 7:39am On Oct 07, 2021
That moment you sleep with your ex's father to get back at your ex and the old man gives you an incurable infection grin grin
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by biddostandard: 7:42am On Oct 07, 2021
JaneYave:
A man that sleeps with the son's girlfriend has no sense too. Infact, men are the main cause of women's silliness.
lol lame , son's ex not girlfriend plus she wan give free puss to d dad it her choice if I'm d dad I will knack the hell outta her,stop blaming men for women mumuish no be us talk say make una no get brain nah
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by eventainment(m): 7:42am On Oct 07, 2021
Last last na she loose.. fish brain.. it would have been a win win if she played hey games to becoming the ex step mum...
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by PearlFid(f): 7:43am On Oct 07, 2021
JaneYave:
A man that sleeps with the son's girlfriend has no sense too. Infact, men are the main cause of women's silliness.
calm down, how do you know the father knows his son gf?
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by ACE1010: 7:45am On Oct 07, 2021
extol1:
moral perversion
Indeed undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by ACE1010: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2021
Davash222:
Not surprised.

I don't expect much from Nigerian girls

90% of them are incredibly useless undecided
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by micxwell(m): 7:49am On Oct 07, 2021
JaneYave:
Don't even go there. We are all responsibile for our own doings please, whether right or wrong. Was is it the Ex or his father that asked her to record and post that shit on social media? She wants to be foolish so let her.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by WINDSOW(m): 7:49am On Oct 07, 2021
Except John na òtè, wjo lose? grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Dreadshy: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2021
When the man that is supposed to marrry her now see this and breaks up with her she will be disturbing God at shiloh, not knowing she caused her midnight to come in the day time.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Electroweb(m): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2021
John is very lucky. He just dodged a bullet.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by akacomedyvideo: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2021
this video Show's a guy fucking hot lady who ask him for sex after being drunk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WYyO_AN2-g&t=15s
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by noah24(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2021
Abeg who was bleeped??
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Ify3: 8:40am On Oct 07, 2021
mytime24:
d father na shameless man

Eating frm d leftover of his son angry

Are you sure the father is aware of their relationship? Aside that, the girl is a confirmed Olosho.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Verysmart101: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2021
Yemi4luv:
If nah me be her boyfriend I will retaliate I will Bleep her sister or cousin and I will video it too and send it to her and I'll even take the nude pics of her sister or cousin too and show it to her as proof, I'll do my own back I swear
If I were u,I will share the video to all the men she would encounter in this life, including her village people and family.Any person wey like her will see d video.Na she go delete herself comot.Trust me
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Verysmart101: 8:45am On Oct 07, 2021
rapheal5:
I later read that the girl was just catching cruise, just to gain followers...

No oooo she's serious oooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by razzydoo(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2021
According to power and authority vested on me by the supreme council, I now dub her 'inaki Williams'. undecided
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by wolesmile(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2021
DropsMic:
RIGHTEOUSNESS89 RIGHT NOW

END TIME
END TIME
END TIME
END TIME
END TIME
END TIME

righteousness2

Over to you
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 9:05am On Oct 07, 2021
Foolish girl
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Yeyenairaland(m): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2021
The bitterness in her heart as she's making this post can serve for recipe for bitter leaf soup for rest of eternity
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Iamaboonasir(m): 9:18am On Oct 07, 2021
Clout chasing.....anything to trend
But then i do not believe this shi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Women Love Lies---true Story / Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man To Check It Out In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Works Out On A Man's Face At The Gym. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.