Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) (75544 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Kay25(m): 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
Is that a win win for her ? or she has lost it totally..will the father marry her? some women had sold their wisdom to devil in eden that's why they are damn stupid

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by DimIsaac10(m): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ragamuffin
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Nekky5(f): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
I weep for some ladies that have brought shame to womanhood. No moral direction at all. I think of what we would leave for our children because we have lost it all.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
May we not give birth to nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
Son and father don chop the yeye girl. Lol, most women are really dense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by FahBuLous: 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
After all this nairaland f00lish girls will be shouting "The future is female" ... See one of u disgracing herself and thinking she has made it in life .. Ndiseme unam nkpor angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Seun360(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
Fake! Fake!! Fake!!!
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Frankmillonz(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nothing wey musa no go see for gate.

You slept with the father and so!!��
Rubbish everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by bigdot1759(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
The most FOOLEST GIRL OF D CENTURY

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Gotze1: 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
JaneYave:
A man that sleeps with the son's girlfriend has no sense too. Infact, men are the main cause of women's silliness.
Really. Who lose in this matter, the ex boyfriend, the father or the lady?
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Echoban: 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
mytime24:
d father na shameless man

Eating frm d leftover of his son angry

What if the P.Man no know?? It's obvious the olosho seduced the p.man thinking she is getting back on her ex. not knowing na she dey loose out.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by usagee36: 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Tomorrow she will cry for husband.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Echoban: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
This one too is one of the future is female cool shocked
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Gotze1: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
mytime24:

You get brain at all?

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by micflo28(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
I wonder why a meteorite has not crashed into the world yet and ended it?
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
mytime24:

sometimes eating left over food is sweet. Instead of you to condemn the act of that stupid girl , you’re there abusing the father & son.

Note- In this world we live in nowadays, Men can do anything to have sex with a lady, they go to any length, even friends are now having sex with a same woman, do you know Group Intimacy. Some men want to experience that.

What baffled me, is that these girls don’t care, once the money is involved they can go to any length to get it. That lady is very stupid, to get a revenge, you have leave it in Gods hand & dust herself up. To me heartbreak doesn’t have meaningful to me, cos I met you & we like each other, you break up with me, definitely you’re doing me a favor, cos God is trying to avert bad things that could occur in the future
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
JaneYave:
A man that sleeps with the son's girlfriend has no sense too. Infact, men are the main cause of women's silliness.

Nope.

Women were born silly.

Adam never told Eve to eat the damn apple.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by nedekid: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
fourboys:
Chei I go marry like this
Boy, you go marry. Sha shine your eyes and if moni de, do DNA after birth.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Yemi4luv: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
If nah me be her boyfriend I will retaliate I will Bleep her sister or cousin and I will video it too and send it to her and I'll even take the nude pics of her sister or cousin too and show it to her as proof, I'll do my own back I swear

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by neyoohhh: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
Shebi I've been trying to tell you about these girls wey I dey see.

The only thing in their head is trips, drug's, headies, nudity and prostitution .

Wetin I don dey explain go soon reveal itself.

To the guy's , most of you are going to end up with wild animals, sorry I meant Nigerian women.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by geewean(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Omoooooo this her mouth don suck preeeeek tire. See ororo there.

Tommorow when nobody wants the marry her . She will hinge it on the innocent witches at home which are even not existent.

Prayer houses dey wait u to open office for your head. Some sharp pastor go follow collect one mouth to the glory of their God.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by feedthenation(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
---very ugly bint---
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Mola001: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
Àgbákò gender sha grin cheesy
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by andyanders: 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Wasted spermatozoa. Even dog, goat and cow has much developed brain than this undeveloped daughter of demon.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Idiotmod: 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Future is …………………

No b say the guy papa marry u. Wetin be her gain olosho kobokobo
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by rapheal5(m): 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
I later read that the girl was just catching cruise, just to gain followers...
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Fatale: 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
That Lady Just Disgraced Herself Thinking She Has Scored on Both Sides.

All This daft Children Where Dey Here Go open Their Mouth And Be Saying Women Are Stupid, Men Are That. With your Great Wisdom and Holy life, How Have You Impacted Lives in Your Family And Society?

Never Forget That no Gender Is Perfect. We Should Stop Tagging Wrongs Of A Stupid Female Or A Foolish Male along With The Rest.

We Got Good Men And Women Out There.

Fatale!
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by BENEAMATA: 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
" your papa sweet ! "
Choi !

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by AliyuM71(m): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
grin grin
Fahdiga:
Wish I was the one. She is an ex so there's nothing much in it. Imagine staffing the same pussy your son manhandled. That would be a dream come true
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by neyoohhh: 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
Fatale:
That Lady Just Disgraced Herself Thinking She Has Scored on Both Sides.

All This daft Children Where Dey Here Go open Their Mouth And Be Saying Women Are Stupid, Men Are That. With your Great Wisdom and Holy life, How Have You Impacted Lives in Your Family And Society?

Never Forget That no Gender Is Perfect. We Should Stop Tagging Wrongs Of A Stupid Female Or A Foolish Male along With The Rest.

We Got Good Men And Women Out There.

Fatale!

Let them impact themselves oga .

I can't be wasting my time impacting shameless drug addicts.

Also keep pretending this type of women are not a concrete mass and growing in Nigeria.

The evidence you need will be posted by them being the low iq mofos they are .

It's coming and you'll agree with the thesis eventually.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Fatale: 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
neyoohhh:

Let them impact themselves oga .

I can't be wasting my time impacting shameless drug addicts.

Also keep pretending this type of women are not a concrete mass and growing in Nigeria.

The evidence you need will be posted by them being the low iq mofos they are .

It's coming and you'll agree with the thesis eventually.

I Said What I Said.

You Are Entitled To voice Your Opinion With Or Without Quoting Me

Thank You.
Fatale!
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by grandstar(m): 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
She's very popular on Tiktok. She's an Amebo busy body on Tiktok. I'm sure this is a skit. No yawa here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.