Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,776 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) (75514 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Iliyasdass(m): 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
mytime24:
d father na shameless man

Eating frm d leftover of his son angry

WOMEN THINKING... how on earth will d father know that she's his son's ex?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
ruggedtimi:
dream?? Really
Yeah
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Juby: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
Just imagine this senseless bitch, that's if it's real, cus I don't trust these attention seekers this days
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by ezechi24(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......moogoo who you do...hahhahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by femicyrus(m): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
Na that "we move" for me grin
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Godbless3(m): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
Holoshoism..... The reason why COCA COLA don't write big girls on their bottle.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Kingcalls: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
JaneYave:
A man that sleeps with the son's girlfriend has no sense too. Infact, men are the main cause of women's silliness.

grin grin... u still don't understand men...men take pride in stuff like this...I'm sure the papa for don call im pikin first for clearance...and the boy duly gave the go ahead... women are truly at war with sense grin grin.... she think say she de do the boy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by erubati: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
U're free to fvck all the male family both nuclear and extended family,as long as say u be EX.
no be u get the TOTO ni?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Theama(m): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Not sure whether to be impressed at the bravery or be amused by the stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by shedy03(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
"If you break my heart I go date Ur father", it's a song ooo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by sharone21(f): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
Davash222:

Your gender and sense are at war.

I have noticed you always talk trash just to bring gender war.
So, it means in your family, NO woman get sense or intelligent? Na wa ooo..
The woman who did this to you must really be really bad....

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by dapolaw(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
Its obvious, the guy was right to dump the babe.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by okwusdaddy: 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
She must have mental health issues.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Johnkennie(m): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
Make the guy Bleep her mom too. Do me i do you. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
I hope his ex grandfather is still alive, so she can take turns with all his paternal lineage and ancestors

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by KingDash: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Wish I was the one. She is an ex so there's nothing much in it. Imagine staffing the same pussy your son manhandled. That would be a dream come true
bros women no get shame... the father and son don get wetin do gist about.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
okwusdaddy:
She must have mental health issues.

Nothing like mental health issue, that southern Nigeria babes are notorious for prostitution is a fact. Imagine the act of valour she accomplished by sleeping with father & son, this woman is the real definition of Akunakuna.

No wonder Italians tag Nigerian women wores because of Edo ladies selling their bodies for peanut.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by rajiedreez: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
If na me, I no see how e go pain me o
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
Another reason why it's better not to expect much from earthlings.

And I don't believe in the blame game narrative, we are all responsible for our actions.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by RighteousI: 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
FOOLISH GIRL! A GIRL ONLY HAS THE RIGHT TO BRAG IF SHE SLEEPS WITH HER GIRLFRIEND'S FATHER.

SLEEPING WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND'S FATHER IS MEANINGLESS, VALUELESS AND POINTLESS. THERE'S NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT.

IS THIS THE FIRST TIME THE FATHER WOULD HAVE SLEPT WITH A GIRL THAT HIS SON HAS SLEPT WITH?

THIS SHOWS YOU HOW FOOLISH GIRLS ARE.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by enirock(m): 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
And we still get married every Saturday. I can't wait for that time when 7 women go dey drag to just answer your name...

We don finally lose everything.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by SonofGod231: 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
Who was it again that said "The future is female" was absolutely right.
Amazing what women can do and get away with it...A woman will definitely be at the receiving end of all these madness.
These low life's sef..Let's hope her next boyfriend doesn't upset her very much.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
Where is this gal from I want to check Smtn. Sounds Warri
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Myhusband(m): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
this one na Ipob pro max

scoring home goal and still having confidence about it
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by komo9535(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
Having sex with d boy father show she is now his step mother,,d boy will be calling her ma becus she is his father second wife
Ikpunwanyianamb:

There is nothing in sex, don't sweat it

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by enirock(m): 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
Wahalaperson:
Woman wey no get sense, na her toto dey suffer am.
This talk Sha...
Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by cococandy(f): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
Men angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by Octopusssy(f): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
There is no payback here, Aunty Nacksonamun. You just messed yourself up because you have shown you have no moral compass. The prostitutes standing on the roadside have more honour than you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) by xpee: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
shameless LovePeddler, time will tell. Akuku ibi san se radarada

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elephant Plays With Young Lady's Backside / Lady Works Out On A Man's Face At The Gym. See Reactions (Photos) / Why Women Love Lies---true Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.