Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend (51555 Views)

One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister / My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me / Man Spotted With A Huge Erection After Sexually Harassing Co-passenger In BRT Bu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Uchesis: 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
SATANlST:
thunder fre your papa and mama and real men. u useless bunch of idiots abuse anything that enters naija. u are lucky say no be me u jam, i will have made sure u remain poor for life
Initially i didn't want to comment on this topic because the OP na big mumu, until i saw someone who calls himself Satan also behaving like a confirm mugu.

Mr Satanist abeg change this ur moniker, because even Satan himself is not this stupid.

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Rexnegro(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
shortgun:
Can I report Uber and Bolt Drivers?
They keep harassing my girlfriend whenever I book a ride for her to come to my place, meet up with me or go back to her house.

I am busy most times and don't have the time to pick her up or drop her off.

She keep telling me of the harrasments and how she will prefer I pick her than book a ride.
I always overlook her complaints until yesterday a bolt driver who told her he's married came back to her house to look for her after a ride yesterday!!

The randy man picked her from my house, I spoke with him on the phone and she told him she's in a relationship but he still carry his poverty stricken blokkos to my girls house?

I tot guys that do uber are trying to make ends meet? I always tip them cos I tot they need help but this have shown me that they are just a bunch of unserious people.
As mush as I won't disagree with u that one or two of the drivers might be idiots , it's not cool to include the good ones , business minded only ones in your statement.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by wolexter(m): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
Funny! No one has a right to harass another lol

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by cooooooks(m): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
They probably think she is a runs person.

I doubt this is as common as you imply because they risk deactivation.

She may be so nice and sweet that guys naturally fall in love (which crazy but not impossible).

shortgun:
They keep harassing my girlfriend whenever I book a ride for her to come to my place, meet up with me or go back to her house.

She keep telling me of the harrasments and how she will prefer I pick her than book a ride.
I always overlook her complaints until yesterday a bolt driver who told her he's married came back to her house to look for her after a ride yesterday!!

The randy man picked her from my house, I spoke with him on the phone and she told him she's in a relationship but he still carry his poverty stricken blokkos to my girls house?

I tot guys that do uber are trying to make ends meet? I always tip them cos I tot they need help but this have shown me that they are just a bunch of unserious people.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Uchesis: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
shortgun:
Association of deranged sex starved perverts have finally highjacked the thread with the usual senseless talk.
No wonder we are where we are as a nation.. someone pays you to render a service, you leave your work start to follow nyash up and down...na this same mentality make many no dey progress for life .
When a grown man doesn't that there's a time for everything... when I talk, you tell me about maturity... Maturity kee all of Una der.

Untill he rape my girl and you low lifers will say she seduced him or was giving him green light...na red light go still kee una.

I am in my girl's house waiting for the unfortunate bolt guy to show up...what he will see will serve as a deterant to his other randy colleagues....na me they give people unforgettable memories. angry angry angry

Bros hwfa that your neighbour's wife? Did u finally give her the "gift" u wanted to give her? Did her husband suspect u? Did he come to your door to wait for u? Did u guys fight? Update us abeg
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by ernestkube: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sha no mistake kill person, na another story be that.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Beepearls: 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nawa ooo make una get chill pills on these guy na ... there is freedom of speech ....everybody just Dey attack am
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Fr33born(m): 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
Trevor012:

Nigga you are an idiot. A useless one at that cheesy cheesy

No bro, you are the idiot and useless person here. It's a pity that you are not aware
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ezemarcel:
sleep over your words .....read what you wrote again and ask your self if you are not a stupid man...

You want to update men because of a girlfriend....Kai....I swear your mumu too much o

He is nothing short of a fool bro. Any man willing to fight a fellow man because of one whorish babe is a big fooool!

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
Beepearls:
Nawa ooo make una get chill pills on these guy na ... there is freedom of speech ....everybody just Dey attack am

They are attacking him cos he fumbled. If a man doesn't have natural wisdom, he will learn the hard way. Nairaland isn't a very nice school, but you must graduate well.

Trying to beef a man because of another woman who cannot draw the line on her own is the biggest tomfoolery any man can display.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
Uchesis:

Initially i didn't want to comment on this topic because the OP na big mumu, until i saw someone who calls himself Satan also behaving like a confirm mugu.

Mr Satanist abeg change this ur moniker, because even Satan himself is not this stupid.
your papa
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
masterplan303:

I'm not in Nigeria where stray bullet kill your family anyhow. There's no Okada here in Montreal, and I've never heard a gunshot since i moved here and there's no okada here. You see, thats what i always tell you,frustration has eaten deep i to your system. You think everybody is in your Zoo. I dont live there no more grin .
Say me Hi to that monkey and his black witch when you get home. Help me tell them it shall not be well with them. grin grin grin
if you are alive this time november quote me
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
SATANlST:
Your papa no fit they alive idiot...ogun kill you there
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by jaybee345(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
masterplan303:

omooo all these curses from you guys is too much o...
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Magnoliaa(f): 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
Just a thread of men discussing their women problems. Nothing to see here, for all of their hard guy and 'avoid women' talks. grin grin cheesy **blows and picks at manicured nails**
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Magnoliaa(f): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2021

Opoorrrrrrr. Ko por ke. Men supporting men!

Go, niggurs! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by BennyDGreat: 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
GetMeRight:

And why can't they be professional while doing their job instead of harassment? They have money and flashy cars but yet still depends on 1k, 3k 10k from from random people to make ends meet? Nonsense

Not of all them depend on it.
There are all kinds of people who are Uber/bolt drivers
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
masterplan303:

my papa is a useless idiot...ogun kill am there
your family will mourn you before this time november. if you are alive by this time november, quote me to deactivate this account
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
SATANlST:
your family will mourn you before this time november. if you are alive by this time november, quote me to deactivate this account
Unfortunately for you, we don't die anyhow here, people here have long life span. Unlike there in that zoo where your generation die like chicken.
Do me f favour, when you het home,help me to slap that fool for bringing more fools to this innocent world grin grin grin
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by TheGift: 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
You sound insecure.

If your girlfriend is serious about them not harassing Her , She should deal with it and put them in their place. She even has the option of reporting them on the app.

Meanwhile, this your view of all Uber and Bolt guys being hungrier than you is what is called a fallacy of hasty generalization. Some of them might even be doing it mainly to meet interesting people… like your girlfriend. smiley
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by shortgun(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
Uchesis:

Bros hwfa that your neighbour's wife? Did u finally give her the "gift" u wanted to give her? Did her husband suspect u? Did he come to your door to wait for u? Did u guys fight? Update us abeg
One Sunday while I was driving out I saw the man with his daughter, I came down from the car counted some cash and put in the little girls hand.
The man thanked me and told the little girl to thank Uncle.
I've been doing similar stuff whenever I see the little girl with the mum or dad.

The man now calls me whenever he didn't see me around for some days....I don't think he suspects anything and the wife is still nice as usual.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by bsalawu: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
shortgun:

See this one mentality grin grin grin grin
Yes I stay in a rented apartment... I am a tenant and also have tenants... can your brain handle it grin grin grin grin

My mentality.... really! I guess you didn’t read my first comment! Read the page 6. You brag alot and am sure chichi u no get! This is say...

Y your comment have received such blasts is how you have reduce hustling guys too because of your presumed Gf.

You should have expressed yourself with more civil words.

Before you say am living poverty... maybe you should check the 6th page out.

Mr Big man was dey give tip...
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by GetMeRight: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
BennyDGreat:

Not of all them depend on it.
There are all kinds of people who are Uber/bolt drivers

I guess some of them are into cab hailing just to have customers' contacts and home addresses in order to harass them. Laughing

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Uchesis: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
SATANlST:
your papa
He is fine thank u
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Uchesis: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
shortgun:

One Sunday while I was driving out I saw the man with his daughter, I came down from the car counted some cash and put in the little girls hand.
The man thanked me and told the little girl to thank Uncle.
I've been doing similar stuff whenever I see the little girl with the mum or dad.

The man now calls me whenever he didn't see me around for some days....I don't think he suspects anything and the wife is still nice as usual.

Dis one wey u dey sound nice dis evening so, e be like say that uber abi bolt driver didn't show up
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Cousin9999: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
Henrypraise:
This is bad, the uber and bolt poverty stricken drivers are terrible people, I suggest you look for them and kill them with a shotgun, the law will understand, especially that they keep calling and even came to her house... You no need even alert men, do it yourself it shows you are a man capable of handling situations...

Do it in broad daylight so no one messes with you girl ever again...

Stop playing. lol
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by richardwarner(m): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
shortgun:

My guy shut d Bleep up.... how much ur generation don make sef for you to disrespect everyone here saying we are poor..How much cn you boost of... baby money shit... firstly if u hv a serious life u wont come here to rant over a woman....fucken retard
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by richardwarner(m): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
shortgun:

So I should be the one to pay for him to meet my girlfriend abi. that's why you lots are wallowing in poverty... misplaced priority.

With this your comments I don update men and told my girl to lure him...you fit hear scores for front page... brainless idiot

modified

Association of deranged sex starved perverts have finally highjacked the thread with the usual senseless talk.
No wonder we are where we are as a nation.. someone pays you to render a service, you leave your work start to follow nyash up and down...na this same mentality make many no dey progress for life .
When a grown man doesn't that there's a time for everything... when I talk, you tell me about maturity... Maturity kee all of Una der.

Untill he rape my girl or kidnap her and you low lifers will say she seduced him or was giving him green light...na red light go still kee una.

I am in my girl's house waiting for the unfortunate bolt guy to show up...what he will see will serve as a deterant to his other randy colleagues....na me they give people unforgettable memories sad angry angry
if only you hv work u no go ur girlfrnd house go wait to catch man.... fuckin broke ass simp..

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Femeto: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
Wetin dey ur girlfriend body na Magnet?

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by BennyDGreat: 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
GetMeRight:

I guess some of them are into cab hailing just to have customers' contacts and home addresses in order to harass them. Laughing

No.
Some of them do it to reduce fuel consumption especially if the trip is towards the area they are going to, some do it to while away time, some do it to look for a way to just go out esp if they are freelancers/ work remotely, some do it to improve their relational skills esp if their 9-5 is customer service inclined....so many reasons (though minor) can make one become a bolt/Uber driver

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 12:09am On Oct 10, 2021
masterplan303:

Do me f favour, ,help me to slap that fool for bringing me to this innocent world grin grin grin
na your olosho mama i blame. but the bad thing now be say she will mourn you by this time next month cool
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by RedChiefPriest: 1:35am On Oct 10, 2021
shortgun:

With this your comments I don update men and told my girl to lure him...you fit hear scores for front page... brainless idiot

modified

I am in my girl's house waiting for the unfortunate bolt guy to show up...what he will see will serve as a deterant to his other randy colleagues....na me they give people unforgettable memories sad angry angry

Don't be a slowpoke,be a real man.
Real men don't fight on behalf of ladies it is pure stupidity,you can only step in to settle the matter.
Plus ladies are somehow tough and if a lady really wants a man to stop disturbing her believe me she will say mean words that will make the man not to even want to see her again.
Maybe your girl is enjoying the attention that's why she has not given him the proper dressing down.
Also if you carry men fight the guy, u no sabi who is who on the street oooo,make you no become target of really mean squad that won't wait to track you and light you up.
No go die for any girl o,use your head.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday / Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) / How Can I Know About His Sexual Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.