Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,520 members, 7,954,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend (52206 Views)

One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister / My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me / Man Spotted With A Huge Erection After Sexually Harassing Co-passenger In BRT Bu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by bsalawu: 9:00am On Oct 09, 2021
Why are you guys creating long pages on this guy. Kindly check his other post and see the kind of person he is.

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Midas01: 9:01am On Oct 09, 2021
Get lost with your senselessness, mumu.

And I guess a gf isn't a human being. Foolish son of perdition.
masterplan303:

Is the girl his gf or wife. Oya read the story again, now with your two eyes open and your sense intact...

2 Likes

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Midas01: 9:02am On Oct 09, 2021
Nice description of your parents kiss
Ushman333:

I see you are a bastard son of oloshos, you Colorado kids so mad. thunder fire your papa.

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Midas01: 9:03am On Oct 09, 2021
Monitoring your posts? Nah I don't.

Yesterday was the first time I know I've replied you. It's not that deep I have other things doing than monitoring people's posts.
frozen70:

No need for good night
You are always monitoring my post and comments, that's a good one
Keep it up
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Gerrard59(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2021
shortgun:

See this poor idiot that the richest man in his village is a bolt driver grin grin grin grin grin
My girl is not your disease infested 3k 2nuts & BJ kind of girl, I know what I have and I will protect her from broke brainless dirty hoodlums like you.
Your colleague said he won't give up that he will visit her again tomorrow, we dey wait to carry am go swim....Una dey like better thing but to comot 10k give girl to make her hair and look good you idiots will say you don't want to be a simp but when you see girl wey money don set up you will be chasing her up and down with your craw craw infested blokkos. grin grin

Below the belt. grin

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by hardychris(m): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2021
I tot guys that do uber are trying to make ends meet? I always tip them cos I tot they need help but this have shown me that they are just a bunch of unserious people.[/quote]

I'm sorry to say but you sound like you are just 18, who told you it's jobless people that do uber/bolt?

You are the one that need the help more for not buying a car for your woman, Nigerians ehh�� uber was designed for workers to make extra income, how can you drive your car to work just you when you can carry someone and getoney to fuel your crazy and have extra for yourself?

Na only uber drivers dey toast her? She wants you to buy her a carno carry woman matter for head like that unless you are a simp
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by OGjason: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2021
Op just dey call people broke, Bros since ur money long. Buy her a car na and have peace
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by shortgun(m): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2021
Association of deranged sex starved perverts have finally highjacked the thread with the usual senseless talk.
No wonder we are where we are as a nation.. someone pays you to render a service, you leave your work start to follow nyash up and down...na this same mentality make many no dey progress for life .
When a grown man doesn't that there's a time for everything... when I talk, you tell me about maturity... Maturity kee all of Una der.

Untill he rape my girl and you low lifers will say she seduced him or was giving him green light...na red light go still kee una.

I am in my girl's house waiting for the unfortunate bolt guy to show up...what he will see will serve as a deterant to his other randy colleagues....na me they give people unforgettable memories. angry angry angry
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by epospiky(m): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2021
shortgun:
Can I report Uber and Bolt Drivers?
They keep harassing my girlfriend whenever I book a ride for her to come to my place, meet up with me or go back to her house.

I am busy most times and don't have the time to pick her up or drop her off.

She keep telling me of the harrasments and how she will prefer I pick her than book a ride.
I always overlook her complaints until yesterday a bolt driver who told her he's married came back to her house to look for her after a ride yesterday!!

The randy man picked her from my house, I spoke with him on the phone and she told him she's in a relationship but he still carry his poverty stricken blokkos to my girls house?

I tot guys that do uber are trying to make ends meet? I always tip them cos I tot they need help but this have shown me that they are just a bunch of unserious people.
Not all of them need financial assistance or are doing it for Money though. Some do it for various reasons aside the money. Some of them are fvcking richer than you are.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by shortgun(m): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2021
[quote author =bsalawu post=106578428]
Why are you guys creating long pages on this guy. Kindly check his other post and see the kind of person he is.[/quote]

See this one mentality grin grin grin grin
Yes I stay in a rented apartment... I am a tenant and also have tenants... can your brain handle it grin grin grin grin
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by bosstim(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2021
Sir peee yor....
czarr:
OGA e get how your gf dey carry body, make people get mind dey disturb her, she get ashawoo vibes for body. Decently dressed girl wey no dey make seductive eye contact, no get this kind problem.

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2021
stanliwise:

You’re just unrealistic
Which one is a decent Christian one or female driver again

Tried to narrow it down to safer options bt yeah I think it might not be so easy to get those options tho not impossible. Lol
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 09, 2021
shortgun:

So I should be the one to pay for him to meet my girlfriend abi. that's why you lots are wallowing in poverty... misplaced priority.

With this your comments I don update men and told my girl to lure him...you fit hear scores for front page... brainless idiot

modified

Association of deranged sex starved perverts have finally highjacked the thread with the usual senseless talk.
No wonder we are where we are as a nation.. someone pays you to render a service, you leave your work start to follow nyash up and down...na this same mentality make many no dey progress for life .
When a grown man doesn't that there's a time for everything... when I talk, you tell me about maturity... Maturity kee all of Una der.

Untill he rape my girl or kidnap her and you low lifers will say she seduced him or was giving him green light...na red light go still kee una.

I am in my girl's house waiting for the unfortunate bolt guy to show up...what he will see will serve as a deterant to his other randy colleagues....na me they give people unforgettable memories sad angry angry

Here my man, hold this just incase.
Make it clean and quick.

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 9:47am On Oct 09, 2021
Midas01:
Get lost with your senselessness, mumu.

And I guess a gf isn't a human being. Foolish son of perdition.
From which enclave does this beast emanate from...you are as dumb as whom you came out through

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by MrDoGood(m): 9:50am On Oct 09, 2021
Don't fight for her. Let her do it herself. Reason is, you might fight for her now, then she goes back and apologize.

You get it now ba?
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2021
shortgun:

Untill he rape my girl and you low lifers will say she seduced him or was giving him green light...na red light go still kee una.

I am in my girl's house waiting for the unfortunate bolt guy to show up...what he will see will serve as a deterant to his other randy colleagues....na me they give people unforgettable memories. angry angry angry

Like seriously.. You are making this a General issue. Instead of you to get the Bolt and Uber driver number plate and contact details from your suppose Olosho girlfriend and ask them to leave your woman alone.
You are here attacking every legitimate Uber and bolt drivers..
Your senses will be corrected how I wish this isn't a faceless forum. Moreover how dare you come out to harass people for saying the truth. Which is to buy your woman a car if she can't stand the heat for toasters..

Moreover. Your lies and deceits are all out because your last thread about your co tenants wife showing you kindness has been exhumed.. Don't let guys from here run you streets.. Nairaland may be faceless but people can get you. If they want to...
Getat
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Lewisdinho(m): 10:05am On Oct 09, 2021
Bros calm down, take am easy. No go kill person cos of gf matter. Just warn d guy but don't do something nasty
shortgun:

So I should be the one to pay for him to meet my girlfriend abi. that's why you lots are wallowing in poverty... misplaced priority.

With this your comments I don update men and told my girl to lure him...you fit hear scores for front page... brainless idiot

modified

Untill he rape my girl or kidnap her and you low lifers will say she seduced him or was giving him green light...na red light go still kee una.

I am in my girl's house waiting for the unfortunate bolt guy to show up...what he will see will serve as a deterant to his other randy colleagues....na me they give people unforgettable memories sad angry angry
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by HRMK: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2021
since u brag like a moneybag,simply get her a car!stop bn stingy!no more complaints pls!!
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by IGD2(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2021
I don't bro, really seems like you are more interested in virtue signaling, than solving this problem. There are really so many simple things that you can do to solve this problem. But yet you are here fighting with people that don't care about you and your girl. Anyways I skipped pages from 2 to 13, so I don't know if this is solved. I mean your girl can simply just block the guy, yet the guy keeps showing up and she goes out to see him (weird, and I'm assuming here). Secondly you said somewhere "her father has up to five cars in one of his houses", yet she hasn't learnt how to drive and is using uber/bolt up and down. You're a "busy and rich guy", just pay for her to go to driving school.

Seems you're here to just virtue signal.

I'm surprised this thread has gone on for this long. Guess it's a lazy weekend. Lol

P. S not trying to be disrespectful.

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by mayorofyentown(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2021
lemme just read comment and go ma way
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by generalwo(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2021
Jamest162:
is it a good thing 4 a woman 2 b dat way?
... Bros alot of things these days are not good but they happen anyways..... We just have to pray to be the recipients of good things only....
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by highshownoni: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2021
Trevor012:

You are typing more nonsense. Infact give me your girlfriend contact let me toast her too since toasting is free according to you. Mumu man cheesy cheesy

��‍♂️
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by harmargedon: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2021
shortgun:

modified

just be careful bro, one thing I've learnt in life is never to pick a fight over a woman's matter. The end no dey jel rara. You on the other hand don't know who the nigga is, just because he's driving a taxi doesn't make him broke bro, don't go six feet because of a woman, I've seen niggas go down that lane, and the sight ain't really cool.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Emmanuel909090: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2021
shortgun:
Can I report Uber and Bolt Drivers?
They keep harassing my girlfriend whenever I book a ride for her to come to my place, meet up with me or go back to her house.

I am busy most times and don't have the time to pick her up or drop her off.

She keep telling me of the harrasments and how she will prefer I pick her than book a ride.
I always overlook her complaints until yesterday a bolt driver who told her he's married came back to her house to look for her after a ride yesterday!!

The randy man picked her from my house, I spoke with him on the phone and she told him she's in a relationship but he still carry his poverty stricken blokkos to my girls house?

I tot guys that do uber are trying to make ends meet? I always tip them cos I tot they need help but this have shown me that they are just a bunch of unserious people.

Just be calming down and handle things reasonably.

I feel your pain. Even if you get married to her, people will still keep asking her out, its your girl you need to talk to, she will be the one to curtail it.

You cant do it with all this energy, you will end up harming yourself and your emotions.
People ask pregnant women out, talk more of your girlfriend. She can politely say no.

Dont let the uber driver, leave you with memories, you dont know him, some people are out there looking for whom to kill.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2021
shortgun:

modified

If u like go show ur self for woman matter say u touch that man. Him go send boys to pour your blood. Trust me. Shey to die dey hungry u abi. Continue.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Benprass(m): 11:50am On Oct 09, 2021
shortgun:

May God give you wisdom to solve your problem

modified

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Benprass(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2021
Ezemarcel:
sleep over your words .....read what you wrote again and ask your self if you are not a stupid man...

You want to update men because of a girlfriend....Kai....I swear your mumu too much o

Someone that is not his wife
Someone that might be sleeping around
Someone that he might not marry
Someone that might run away last last

Yet he want to fight!

The only person I can fight for is my mother.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Jamahyel(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2021
Lol, because they are bolt drivers u think they need help. If you don't know some drivers collect money wey pass your salary. If u be big man as you claim buy car for your girlfriend now.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Blackdisciple(m): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
As the babe tell you she get guy go away no be by force...

Some people in this life thought going after a girl is a do or die affair .

Well you are kinda lucky she can tell you, some will give in and you will think the Uber or bolt guy that dropped her just drop her by least do you know that your girl is also em girl...

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Ladycewhy(f): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
I completely understand the op's point. Going back to a customer's house after she declined to give you her contact as an Uber or bolt driver is nothing but STALKING and such driver needs to be cautioned.

Most Nigerian men don't know the concept of consent ,why will you go to her house after she declined giving you her contact, that's creepy.

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Na the one wen she no like she dey tell you. Make your research very well no be only you dey enter the gate. E possible say some of those drivers don enter too
Starz825:
Guy..forget shit dey happen..
You want to report him to who in particular? Say wetin sef Because you just dey hear say people dey woo your girl...you no wa see anything... You think say na overseas you dey...guy open your eye na Naija oo
This is what you get when you decide to date a fine girl because you can't trust a pretty girl .... No be only you go dey on her matter..as she is I'm so sure it's not only that Uber guy that is toasting her but she is reporting him to you whereas there are other guys doing the same thing but she no go tell you that one...enter her dm ..you go nearly faint .... even if you marry am Dem go still toast am...
Toasting na free Mr man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
Make him sit down there dey talk another thing trust any girl at your own risk
Sugargirlojo:
Na the one wen she no like she dey tell you. Make your research very well no be only you dey enter the gate. E possible say some of those drivers don enter too

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / Excited Bride Goes Gaga, Removes Her Wig At A Wedding / She Has Gone Worst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.