Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,232 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day (64712 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by biyams83(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
Please help, I need advice, I am very confused man, I don't know what to do in this situation

There is this girl I met in Lagos she help me find a house in Lagos from there we started dating.

I Asked her to marry me and get pregnant for me. Later she got pregnant for me.
She started disturbing me about marriage rights.

On the wedding day I discovered that she has 3 children for one man.
I have asked her several times even before she got pregnant she keep saying no

A day before the wedding, one of my uncle called me and tell me that one babalawo said that the woman I want to marry has 3 kids already.

All that day I wasn't myself I woke her up at midnight and forced the truth out of her
She admitted and start begging me to forgive her, she said she has been looking for the best time to tell me. All this are happening on our wedding day, she beg me not to tell anyone that it can be secrets between me and her àlone, I insisted that I must tell my people from my state enugu to Lagos

My people discouraged me and said I should thank God for revealing this early.
That's how I cancelled the church wedding.

Court marriage 30th September
Church wedding 2nd October
But Before that wedding day, we did court marriage, I told her that I don't want to do court marriage because if she cheat on me I will divorce her and loose my half of my money she got angry, the first day we didn't talk, 2nd day same, Then 3rd day she start packing her loads, I beg her to stay that we have few days to church wedding she insisted that If I don't do the court that I should cancel the church wedding that she can't trust me without court marriage

We did the court marriage, without my parents consent cuz it didn't come from my heart, her junior brother is the one that sighn for me in the court

I don't know what to do in this situation oo

Her first son is 13 years
2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years
And now she is pregnant for me aa

Am 30 years while I don't know her real age

We have lived together for 8 months before I could discover this
And during this period we have been together
She controls me alots and that make me sad
She shout at me too
If ask me to do something for her and I refuse it becomes problem

Please what do I do ?
your a very loosed human being how can you accept the court marriage while you already knew the implications? Blame yourself and go ahead with her take care of her 3 kids since is what you like
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by chatinent: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
kjhova:

You oughtta have a blog!!!
grin grin grin

I do. https://nopremiumtears.com.ng
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Kimjongun: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ayomel:

My guy scatter everything now don’t wait until she give birth or anything. She already have everything planned well. If u divorce her now she won’t get a dime from you.

If I was the guy, this what I would do, I will even use boys or police to threaten her if she try something strange.
I can be very gentle and easy going, but when I notice this kind of shit you can't understand me again, I will be seriously wicked and mad. Bleep the pregnancy she should find something to do with it, I won't even stay in the same roof with her again

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Funkybabee(f): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
You need Jesus.

This serve as a lesson to all men that think they are smart to tell women to get pregnant before marriage.

Omo Las Las, iya lema ba ni be

No premarital sex, that's the law

Don't outsmart your creator.

Now back to this, send her out, tell her to leave your house because there's no assurance that this pregnancy is yours self, and if she didn't go, move to another place, go and rent another apartment to begin your new life

File a case in court, that marriage is not a proper marriage in the eyes of God before

Seek for pastor counselling, the Lord will be with you.
Stay strong and give your life to Christ..
U cannot be in sin and expect grace to continue

Shalom

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
[quote author=ChineduChinedu post=106571514]Please help, I need advice, I am very confused man, I don't know what to do in this situation

There is this girl I met in Lagos she help me find a house in Lagos from there we started dating.

We have lived together for 8 months before I could discovered

She shout at me too

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

If I don't do the court that I should cancel the church wedding that she can't trust me without court marriage

It's so obvious you're are actually trying to get engaged with problems that will definitely broke you down no matter how strong you might think you be.

Run for your dear life and that's if you cared about your life.

Forget the fact that she have pregnant for you looking at problems that surrounded this your romancing something that can be compared to killer heldsmen.

If truly the pregnancy belong to you, care for the pregnancy alone and as soon as the child mature enough, take your child away from evil.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Testimony1988(m): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
You shouldn't have even cohabitate with her intially, both of you are also guilty.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by CUMIN: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
Na mumu like this dey think say single mom are more understanding than singles.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
What kind of man is this? Oga, you are a big disgrace to all men.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by SonofGod231: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
Oga,this woman is too smart for someone like you.
So you mean say you no run Intel on her,for the neighborhood or her village before you proceeded with the marriage arrangements?!Haba!!
Woman wey don carry three different pregnancy Waka before,you no find out?! How gullible can you be?!Na fool you be ooo.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by DrMuzungu(m): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
And that is, my friends, when you rush to bleep without doing a background check over 2-3 years prior to proposing.

By the way, OP, sorry ooooo, may you find peace soon.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by babtoundey(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
Your story is cut and join. I tried to understand but the more I tried, the more incomprehensible it proves.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by yungrylex00(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
Please help, I need advice, I am very confused man, I don't know what to do in this situation

A day before the wedding, one of my uncle called me and tell me that one babalawo said that the woman I want to marry has 3 kids already.

All that day I wasn't myself I woke her up at midnight and forced the truth out of her
She admitted and start begging me to forgive her, she said she has been looking for the best time to tell me. All this are happening on our wedding day, she beg me not to tell anyone that it can be secrets between me and her àlone, I insisted that I must tell my people from my state enugu to Lagos

But Before that wedding day, we did court marriage, I told her that I don't want to do court marriage because if she cheat on me I will divorce her and loose my half of my money she got angry, the first day we didn't talk, 2nd day same, Then 3rd day she start packing her loads, I beg her to stay that we have few days to church wedding she insisted that If I don't do the court that I should cancel the church wedding that she can't trust me without court marriage

We did the court marriage, without my parents consent cuz it didn't come from my heart, her junior brother is the one that sighn for me in the court

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?
I need dt babalawo number
I'll be glad if you help me with it
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by udomas(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?

A big fool!!!
Well I'm not surprised, you're from Enugu. I trust my Imo and Anambra brothers... You probably got yourself into this out of lust.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by LoveJesus87(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?
This must be Comedy
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by benson81(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?
Op sorry to say you are have been played.That is to say u fall mugu.go get a lawyer to ask for dissolution of the court marriage for it was contracted fraudulently.try and get evidence from her with camera/voice recordings.say you want to resolve issues.and make her confess.with your evidence you will have a field day in court.but have it in mind that you will be asked to Carter for your own child.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by CALCULUS16: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
studentofTruth:

Where you talked about God got my attention. Please explain how God shows life partner.
i just used God in that context. u know when ur way is pure, u ll nt come across filthy things. God ll nt pick or show u life partner but if u follow the scripture, u ll make the right choice.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by kjhova(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
chatinent:

I do. https://nopremiumtears.com.ng

Gone through your page. Well done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by LoveJesus87(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
chatinent:

Ok o.

We will come back to this later.

Okay?

Okay?

You gotta be kidding me.

On the wedding day, you were sleeping with her?

Okay?

If you cancelled the church wedding which was in 2nd October, it meant you did the court marriage two days ago with her.

I thought as much.

Remember the first day after court wedding was October 1st? And second was the wedding you said you cancelled?

The same day you cancelled the wedding? You are begging her to stay?

Not adding up anymore. Well, let's continue.

Ok?

I pray you are not up to forty yet. I just pray because there is a permanent adage waiting for you.

Okay?

30 + 10 = 40. Okay, e no go tey you reach the adage.

Eight months?
She controls you?
She shouts at you?
If you refuse, tell us the truth, she beats you blue and black.

It's okay, my brother.

Hello,
I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. But before then, let me recap what you told her when you met intially:

This is what you told her, and that is what she did for you.

Now back to what I was saying, I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. I won't lie, ibu onye iberibe. In anything you are doing in this life, try as much as possible make me and you no jam for road abeg.
Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by wallrichy: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
I noticed that all men on Nairaland are always smart and intelligent whenever it comes to an issue of this particular discussion.

Really hoping we would all be smart and intelligent in redirecting the future of this country called Nigeria from the grip of these tribe of Vampires and Demons from Sahel Region or else Afghanistan in Africa here we come.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Smithwilliams826: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?
I suppose insult you but you senior me. Since you aren't ready for half your money to go, just give your property to any of your trusted family member, do the divorce latter you collect them back or you sell everything, turn them to crypto, do d divorce. Make d id0lt sha go. Because DAT thing can't be trusted at all.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
izibili44:
..my brother as for me, I I'll not insult you. Quit bf it's too late. If you hear my own. you will understand me. I m just thanking God I did not commit murder.. leave bf it's too late..
please what happened in your own case
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Legalservices: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
[quote author=ChineduChinedu post=106571514]Please help, I need advice, I am very confused man, I don't know what to do in this situation

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I

File for ANNULMENT.... she failed to disclose MATERIAL FACTS that would inform your marital decision.

There is no MARRIAGE!!!!
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by georgeakins: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
DropsMic:

Doesn't matter when she gave birth bro. Once a baby comes out of a vagina it changes it forever.

Really? That is new to me. May be you a medical expert
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by FreeIgboho: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
chatinent:

Ok o.

We will come back to this later.

Okay?

Okay?

You gotta be kidding me.

On the wedding day, you were sleeping with her?

Okay?

If you cancelled the church wedding which was in 2nd October, it meant you did the court marriage two days ago with her.

I thought as much.

Remember the first day after court wedding was October 1st? And second was the wedding you said you cancelled?

The same day you cancelled the wedding? You are begging her to stay?

Not adding up anymore. Well, let's continue.

Ok?

I pray you are not up to forty yet. I just pray because there is a permanent adage waiting for you.

Okay?

30 + 10 = 40. Okay, e no go tey you reach the adage.

Eight months?
She controls you?
She shouts at you?
If you refuse, tell us the truth, she beats you blue and black.

It's okay, my brother.

Hello,
I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. But before then, let me recap what you told her when you met intially:

This is what you told her, and that is what she did for you.

Now back to what I was saying, I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. I won't lie, ibu onye iberibe. In anything you are doing in this life, try as much as possible make me and you no jam for road abeg.

Good detective work. Chineduchinedu this guy just exposed the lie in your story. What do u have to say for yourself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Aklee4994(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
chatinent:

He is so slow for my liking. I refuse to spoil a yahoo girl's plot.
chatinent no go kill person..you Dey support that woman.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
walozanga:

Best advice. I wanted to tell him same but the guys doesn't sound like a man. Imagine
Am frustrated guy
The father of those kids are married to another women with kids too and they did court marriage too
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Valhalaog(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2021

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too
If ask me to do something for her and I refuse it becomes problem.

You are the biggest fool this year spits on ur predicament
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by davillian(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lmao
Good boys won't know if a woman has given birth to one child or even three...
But the bad boys just one round of sex they can print your data and millage... grin....
Breast, Tommy and pussssy lips would tell you if a woman has given birth....
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Lewandoski20(m): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
Oga I’m sorry to say this... you are a capital Mu.mu.
After wedding her in court why are you now telling us?
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by edoairways: 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nairaland and unrealistic stories undecided undecided
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Cubeman: 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
See man,if I call you a fool don't be angry with me. Once a woman gives birth to a child her body never remains the same. Your woman has had 3 kids but you didn't know this. Did you not see the stretch marks on her stomach? Did you not see wrinkled stomach?
Didn't you see her protruding mid-section? A woman with 3 kids cannot escape any of these signs. You were carried away by the free pussy, now you are lamenting here. You are a nincompoop.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Oyerinde16(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
falcon01:
I'm sorry to say this but ive tried so hard not to but i literally feel sick if I attempt not to say this but sir you are a big fool! On behalf of men and other reasonable people we are disappointed in you. I mean what kind of a low self esteem idiot are you? Don't you have friends?

Shut the Bleep up and bleep, if you have never being in that situation, you don't have the experience and should never comment.. All these amateurs.

I dated a lady for 3yrs not knowing she has a son 11yrs old, she told me to tell my people only after our wedding if truly I loved her and wanted her, there is nothing wrong in marrying after 1,2 or 3. Thou I bailed, I understand the ops situation and I know it isn't everyone that can understand it, having not being in there...

I really wish he meander his way out.

But don't you ever curse or insult people, you have never being there and may never understand it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.