Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day (64714 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Charx122: 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
falcon01:
I'm sorry to say this but ive tried so hard not to but i literally feel sick if I attempt not to say this but sir you are a big fool! On behalf of men and other reasonable people we are disappointed in you. I mean what kind of a low self esteem idiot are you? Don't you have friends?

Omo you just wake enter sucker-way
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Your head need plank.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Godbless3(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
You be mumu, woman dey control you like urine and you still go ahead with marraige. She want pack commot for house because you no want court marraige and you beg her and go ahead.
Sha the only thing that you got is that she keep the secret of her 3 children untill ur wedding day and in that aspect, you got a good purpose of filling for divorce in the court and if you didn't appear during the court wedding and her junior brother sign the register then sent her away and let her take it to court herself.
Then the truth will be reveal.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Tickles001(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
Please help, I need advice, I am very confused man, I don't know what to do in this situation

There is this girl I met in Lagos she help me find a house in Lagos from there we started dating.

I Asked her to marry me and get pregnant for me. Later she got pregnant for me.
She started disturbing me about marriage rights.

On the wedding day I discovered that she has 3 children for one man.
I have asked her several times even before she got pregnant she keep saying no

A day before the wedding, one of my uncle called me and tell me that one babalawo said that the woman I want to marry has 3 kids already.

All that day I wasn't myself I woke her up at midnight and forced the truth out of her
She admitted and start begging me to forgive her, she said she has been looking for the best time to tell me. All this are happening on our wedding day, she beg me not to tell anyone that it can be secrets between me and her àlone, I insisted that I must tell my people from my state enugu to Lagos

My people discouraged me and said I should thank God for revealing this early.
That's how I cancelled the church wedding.

Court marriage 30th September
Church wedding 2nd October
But Before that wedding day, we did court marriage, I told her that I don't want to do court marriage because if she cheat on me I will divorce her and loose my half of my money she got angry, the first day we didn't talk, 2nd day same, Then 3rd day she start packing her loads, I beg her to stay that we have few days to church wedding she insisted that If I don't do the court that I should cancel the church wedding that she can't trust me without court marriage

We did the court marriage, without my parents consent cuz it didn't come from my heart, her junior brother is the one that sighn for me in the court

I don't know what to do in this situation oo

Her first son is 13 years
2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years
And now she is pregnant for me aa

Am 30 years while I don't know her real age

We have lived together for 8 months before I could discover this
And during this period we have been together
She controls me alots and that make me sad
She shout at me too
If ask me to do something for her and I refuse it becomes problem

Please what do I do ?

You're weak. Very very weak.
Better go soak yourself in the red pill right this moment. I just can't understand why you should allow an old woman use your head like that.

This is saddening. cry cry
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Mutaultope(m): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
Marriage is 10% love and 90% Common sense
You will regret if you marry that lady oooooo
she will control you and make a Dundee lass lass
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by klamba(m): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
Please give me your address..I want come beat you where you dey..Abi dey don jazz you..meruru FC
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
sixtus3606:

I am so sorry to say. But you sound so stupid! (I don't mind the mods banning me on this).

She forced you to go ahead with court marriage, is a sign. She has a cynical motive! Apparently, her major concern is securing a brighter future of her 3 children. and not to have a happy married life with you.

You go ahead with the marriage and see if you will enjoy your time with her. sha be careful.

On the other hand, if you are a rugged dude, you work on her smartness to favour you and enjoy the marriage. It's a choice.

But seriously, you are the mumu in this game!

Chai!

I be mumu oo

But if I kill myself now
Will I make heaven?
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
daclint:
this one na man at all ??

This message is from her yesterday

Baby pls, I love u and u know it. I'm so sorry for all I did to u.

That was why I didn't want to tell u anything that will harm our love or harm you. I don't want to say anything about my past because, I was hurt and deceived. I vowed never to love any man after what happened to me. That man met me at my teenage age. I just finished my secondary school. He promised to send me to the university. I was blind and deceived. He took my virginity. I never knew anything abt love. I got pregnant, He said he was gonna marry me. I said okay. After that, I got pregnant for the second child all in the name of you are gonna be ma wife. Then the 3rd one came. I suffered alot in the hands of that man.

While all this was happening, he never went to ma village to pay anything on ma head. Even his family people kept saying we are just having a relationship. Since he hasnt done anything on ma head.

I asked him when is he going to pay my dowry, he kept saying later. Not until he met this woman he got married to and went straight to marry her. Did court marriage. When people who knew him asked him abt me, he said he has never been married, that It was just a fruitful relationship.

I wept and cried to God. And I said to God, fight ma battle. This battle isn't mine. My life was scattered. I looked like a lost girl. I wanted to end ma life, buh God & my family gave me reasons to stay alive.

I vowed never to love and trust any man again in ma life. Not until I met u. I always call u my Hero ��buh u won't understand. U gave me reason to love again. U gave me reason to laugh sincerely, to live again, u gave me comfort, u gave me strength. �����. Ur coming to.me made me believe God answers prayers. U won't understand. Buh God knows I'm writing this msg with tears dropping from ma eyes�����. U wiped ma hidden tears, u made me feel loved again. Tell me, why will I want to hurt someone who made me see reason to live again by telling him what will make him leave me for real. �����

I'm so sorry, I didn't want to lose you or lose our love. �����. Before now, we have been living like twins, not until this news came up and kept us like this. ��.

Words cannot express how sorry I am. Whatever judgement u pass, just remember I will always love u���. And I won't love anyone with ma whole heart anymore.

Punish me, do whatever u wish to.do, buh pls consider the fact that no one is perfect. I'm carrying ur child. Don't abandon us. Even if u don't want to marry me again, no problem. Just don't abandon us. Grant ur baby and I the access to see u. Grant ur baby boy the access to call u dad. That's all I ask. Grant me the access to call u on the phone and ask u how u are doing. U remain the love of ma life.�������

U know I'm not after money, I always manage ur money, and always tell u to invest and make more money.

It hasn't been easy for me, since that Saturday, I felt like ending ma life����. I asked ma self, what's there to life for, buh people around me held me back. All I Seek and ask is to just call me and speak to me. No Matter how angry u are. It has not been easy for me in this condition ������

My Hero, I beg u, we have been living in peace before this news came, pls I beg of u, have mercy ������ My Heavenly Father Knows I sincerely Love you. I can't do anything to hurt u. Pls my love have mercy ����������������

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Momoh7(m): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dem don put this one for bottle for Edo state
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
tuboi:
I have no advice for you bro..You got lost in her honeypot..how on earth did you not see her stretch mark wrinkled stomach? YOU MUST BE MAD
am not into women
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
Best147:
You can actually divorce this woman on the basis of deceit and fraud. Just get a good lawyer and the court will rule in your favour and you properties will still remain yours
thanks
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dshocker:

Man you have to stand your ground,because lying is tantamount to cheating and she intentionally hid a big baggage from you....

Nwa nna leave that woman alone,even heaven and humanity would understand

She will run your life down,you deserve better
I will do this thank you
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Ninobraw(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
The deal has been done so there's no problem what you should do, be calm and relax your mind.
if there's any property she is aware of, do a change of ownership or a transfer of ownership, don't divorce her separate yourself from her let her take you to court and tell the court that she deceive you into the marriage very simple. just that in life sometimes you have to learn the hard way.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
I'll advise you go for deliverance kos it's obvious she used kayamanta on you.. That was why you went along to marrying her with every red flags
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
brightalo1010:

I don't know how to advise iberibe people like you . if what you typed here in not nollywood script then your own mumu na inborn , I don't know enugu people to be this foolish .at the age of 30 you don't have sense ? we the men don dash you for sacrifice for cleansing . Mumu man.

why won't she control you when you lack sense ? a lady forced you to do court wedding against your own wish . tufiakwa .
I Don enter sha
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
MPESA:

You can divorce her the court will favor YOU on this because she lied... Pay a visit to lawyer...
She manipulated you about a stupid dream because she knows that immediately yu discovered the truth about her children that you will run away...
LEAVE THAT FAMILY AND RUN FOR YOUR LIFE... THEY CAN BE FETISH.
thanks man
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dbrightest007:
The fact is you completely ignored the red flags during your courtship or dating period. A lady who controls you, shout at you and gets angry easily is a big NO. You should have read meaning on why she was so desperate to have a court marriage, it implies she have an ulterior motive.
Baba you don Bleep up already!!!
if I kill myself will I atheist rest in peace
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Bamzyriches451: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
3 children Kwa??
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
slevan:
Oga, calm down and listen. Everything you have done with that woman prior to your discovery is null and void. What should you do: Approach the court based on this new evidence to dissolve the marriage. She could go to jail and you can also ask for reparations. Your lawyer knows what to do.

thanks baba
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by about2wed(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
With the way you narrate your story self maybe she got pregnant for me while you think the baby is yours.
Don't worry after you have paid lot of bills on that baby for some years, I will come for my child.

Your mumu pass grade1. Ode ido
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Justbehave(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

That was why I didn't want to tell u anything that will harm our love or harm you. I don't want to say anything about my past because, I was hurt and deceived. I vowed never to love any man after what happened to me. That man met me at my teenage age. I just finished my secondary school. He promised to send me to the university. I was blind and deceived. He took my virginity. I never knew anything abt love. I got pregnant, He said he was gonna marry me. I said okay. After that, I got pregnant for the second child all in the name of you are gonna be ma wife. Then the 3rd one came. I suffered alot in the hands of that man.

While all this was happening, he never went to ma village to pay anything on ma head. Even his family people kept saying we are just having a relationship. Since he hasnt done anything on ma head.

I asked him when is he going to pay my dowry, he kept saying later. Not until he met this woman he got married to and went straight to marry her. Did court marriage. When people who knew him asked him abt me, he said he has never been married, that It was just a fruitful relationship.

I wept and cried to God. And I said to God, fight ma battle. This battle isn't mine. My life was scattered. I looked like a lost girl. I wanted to end ma life, buh God & my family gave me reasons to stay alive.

I vowed never to love and trust any man again in ma life. Not until I met u. I always call u my Hero ��buh u won't understand. U gave me reason to love again. U gave me reason to laugh sincerely, to live again, u gave me comfort, u gave me strength. �����. Ur coming to.me made me believe God answers prayers. U won't understand. Buh God knows I'm writing this msg with tears dropping from ma eyes�����. U wiped ma hidden tears, u made me feel loved again. Tell me, why will I want to hurt someone who made me see reason to live again by telling him what will make him leave me for real. �����

I'm so sorry, I didn't want to lose you or lose our love. �����. Before now, we have been living like twins, not until this news came up and kept us like this. ��.

Words cannot express how sorry I am. Whatever judgement u pass, just remember I will always love u���. And I won't love anyone with ma whole heart anymore.

Punish me, do whatever u wish to.do, buh pls consider the fact that no one is perfect. I'm carrying ur child. Don't abandon us. Even if u don't want to marry me again, no problem. Just don't abandon us. Grant ur baby and I the access to see u. Grant ur baby boy the access to call u dad. That's all I ask. Grant me the access to call u on the phone and ask u how u are doing. U remain the love of ma life.�������

U know I'm not after money, I always manage ur money, and always tell u to invest and make more money.

It hasn't been easy for me, since that Saturday, I felt like ending ma life����. I asked ma self, what's there to life for, buh people around me held me back. All I Seek and ask is to just call me and speak to me. No Matter how angry u are. It has not been easy for me in this condition ������

My Hero, I beg u, we have been living in peace before this news came, pls I beg of u, have mercy ������ My Heavenly Father Knows I sincerely Love you. I can't do anything to hurt u. Pls my love have mercy ����������������

To slap you dey hungry me.But anyway sha. This her message will serve as an evidence in court. Don't reply her or delete it.

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
bdon123:
First n foremost,ur mumu wear coat.U hav no business fathering a child becos u are still one ot maybe u have an underdeveloped brain.Secondly,this is not America,there is no such thing as sharing properties into two after divorce.What i cant understand is before u fcked ur wife,hav u not ever fcked any other woman before?Becos there is no way i will see d body of a woman who has had a child before n not know...not to mention 3.How can u not know
am not into women
I lost my virginity at the age of 30
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Herdeybayo1(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
your village ppl 100%
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by alphaNomega: 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

Truly she is remorseful and you should accept her apology.

However, do not proceed with that marriage, there is no way on earth you would enjoy true love with this lady. Her past will continue to haunt you till death do you part if you choose to marry her.

You deserve peace of mind, as for the child she is claims to be yours, tell her to give the child up for adoption as she would not be able to care for it.

She was never going to tell you about her past if you did not find out. You even asked her and she denied. Where is the trust?
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Efulefu grin

I see no reason why you should be asking us what to do at this stage

I'm older than you so I think j can talk senses to your head

Women are manipulative & will always take advantages of your weak side

Divorce her right away

No doubt, you are doing well financially than her former husband, sees that you are certified simp & that's why she played fast one on you

Btw, it's strange you can't detect a woman wey don born before with her body n while drilling her
thanks baba
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by sixtus3606(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

I be mumu oo

But if I kill myself now
Will I make heaven?

Straight to hell.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
chiago95:

Chai! I really feel 4 u cos you are now entangled in a sticky cobweb.

Go and seek the honest opinion of your parents and pastor before making any fiinal decision. Do as i say brotherly and thank me later.
I like this
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by CsRockefeller(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

Men!!! This is a tough one. Now that a child is involved makes everything complicated.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nephilim:
if this story is true, then there's one thing I can say, congratulations you are now a married man to a mother of three. The marriage itself is a deception, look for a spiritual leader to lead you, and a very sound and knowledgeable person in the judiciary to direct you. moreso pray for direction.
ok
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by executive12: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Smartb0y:
Divorce and take half.
Accept the loss for your foolishness.
Its the only way you can ever get sense.

He would not lose half of anything. He should get a Lawyer and get a divorce. The woman lied to him.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
aku626:
You won’t lose anything she married you under false pretense go and dissolve the marriage in court ASAP. Get your child train him well….
if this is possible I will be happy
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by MightySparrow: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
Please help, I need advice, I am very confused man, I don't know what to do in this situation

There is this girl I met in Lagos she help me find a house in Lagos from there we started dating.

I Asked her to marry me and get pregnant for me. Later she got pregnant for me.
She started disturbing me about marriage rights.

On the wedding day I discovered that she has 3 children for one man.
I have asked her several times even before she got pregnant she keep saying no

A day before the wedding, one of my uncle called me and tell me that one babalawo said that the woman I want to marry has 3 kids already.

All that day I wasn't myself I woke her up at midnight and forced the truth out of her
She admitted and start begging me to forgive her, she said she has been looking for the best time to tell me. All this are happening on our wedding day, she beg me not to tell anyone that it can be secrets between me and her àlone, I insisted that I must tell my people from my state enugu to Lagos

My people discouraged me and said I should thank God for revealing this early.
That's how I cancelled the church wedding.

Court marriage 30th September
Church wedding 2nd October
But Before that wedding day, we did court marriage, I told her that I don't want to do court marriage because if she cheat on me I will divorce her and loose my half of my money she got angry, the first day we didn't talk, 2nd day same, Then 3rd day she start packing her loads, I beg her to stay that we have few days to church wedding she insisted that If I don't do the court that I should cancel the church wedding that she can't trust me without court marriage

We did the court marriage, without my parents consent cuz it didn't come from my heart, her junior brother is the one that sighn for me in the court

I don't know what to do in this situation oo

Her first son is 13 years
2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years
And now she is pregnant for me aa

Am 30 years while I don't know her real age

We have lived together for 8 months before I could discover this
And during this period we have been together
She controls me alots and that make me sad
She shout at me too
If ask me to do something for her and I refuse it becomes problem m

Please what do I do ?
Miracle children! On the wedding day your wife told you she had three children already. You are expecting the fourth one.

Congrats.

Joke apart, you were not bold enough to call off the wedding. Do the needful now. The whole thing is based on lies and deception. Why live the rest of your life in regret?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.